Spoiler Taylor graduate from high school or not? (Worm)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Empress, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this is related to my school assignment, but I don't have time to reads the novel until Taylor graduate. Did Taylor even graduate? I think she dropping out right...

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Taylor? I know one that graduated, but I doubt it's the same one. And graduated from what I wonder... Highschool would be the obvious choice but it could be anything really. And (worm)... Is this speaking of a novel? Then why is it in the general chat...? These are questions I'm currently asking myself.

3. Empress

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Taylor worm by wildbow. Novel worm. I'm confused where to place this

4. Empress

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this is related to my school assignment, but I don't have time to reads the novel until Taylor graduate. Did Taylor even graduate from highschool? I think she dropping out right...

5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Nowhere? Cause homework help isn't allowed on this forum. BUT, you can ask in the spoilers forum for "other reasons"

6. CreamPuffDelights

CreamPuffDelights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She dropped out of school after she finally decided to be a complete villain

Maid Chan likes this.
  8. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm your teacher i will give you an F-, writing with no sense at all, no prologue, starting from the end, and basically making people confused of what you're talking about. And most importantly who the fuck is Taylor?

9. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im guessing.... Taylor Swift?

10. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure she drops out
    if I recall correctly, Taylor triggers in the start of January; 2011 and the endgame of the novel takes place in 2013. Taylor is 14 when she triggers. No she did not graduate High school. However she did join the Chicago wards for a period of time, by basically being coerced that may or may not be relevant

11. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What even is your school assignment?? Is your teacher a fan or something? are they insane!?
    dude this novel has a 1 and a 1/2 million word count. That's more than every single Harry Potter book together + 500k

And although Taylor memes are great, she's a terrible person. She's bias, she sucks, every character sucks and everything and everyone goes to shit. She's dealt a shitty hand at the start and somehow she just makes it worse. The situations she gets put through just gets her shit ton of problems and amplifies them by a large degree. Like wow the trust issues and she even gets called out on them, Jesus Christ.
    And the powers are all kind of OP and shit and just terrible. Like PtV, wew. The world conspiracies make it the world suck more by actively keeping it sucky, and not actually helping the world situation. Some things they can't help like the giant Kaiju's killing and mindraping everyone though. Although it is also implied that it is their fault in a round about way, so yeah they just make everything worse somehow.
    Every girl is usually a type of B*tch too and generally horrible people like, Jesus christ.

Wilbrow did really good writing, and everyone is characterised great and usually make decisions that you feel make sense based on their character, however everyones a shit person so it doesn't matter anyway :v