LCD A World Worth Protecting

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Rule71, May 7, 2019.

1. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Kept waiting but can't find a thread being made for this novel, so here it is....
    It's a ongoing novel from er gen, the author of issth, awe and many more great novels, it is being uploaded on qidian and being translated by the @CKtalon_TMW translation team (I don't exactly know who else is in the team ... So sorry about that to others)
    The novel link is https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-world-worth-protecting/
    And the synopsis is
    By the year 3029 CE, Earth’s technology has developed rapidly, borders no longer exist, and Earth has been unified, marking the beginning of the era of the Federation.

At that time, a huge sword flew from the heavens, piercing the sun and causing a huge sensation on Earth.

Perhaps because the scabbard of the sword was already in tatters, countless shards have broken off from it following the collision with the sun and spread across the universe. Many of these shards have landed on various places across Earth.

With the arrival of the bronze sword and its shards, a new unlimited energy source has suddenly appeared on Earth. This energy source has since been named Spirit Qi.

Spirit Qi is like air, thick in some places and thin in others. As the Federation and other factions gather more shards, they discover more information on cultivation, pill refinement, Spirit Stone refinement, and other techniques. The words on the shards have an ancient feel to them, making it a trend for people to use ancient language.

The appearance of Spirit Qi rapidly makes the original energy sources obsolete and has completely changed people’s lives. Not only has the Spirit Internet been formed, Spirit Qi has also changed the course of Human Civilization, causing the world to enter a civilization of cultivation. This would later come to be known as the Spirit Inception Era.

It sounds fun as it's based on future of earth when a sword strikes our sun and earth recieves cultivation resources and how it evolves with it, from the 37 chapters translated which I read I found it very funny and the mc like all er gen novels having a special quirk of his .... So yeah let's have fun with reading it ...

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so sick of this corrupt vice chancellor

3. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Just waiting for our mc to become the head prefect of 2 halls, and then fucking that annoying shithead up ....

4. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    With his turbulent emotions, Wang Baole returned to the aircraft and sat inside for a long time. He calmed himself down by taking deep breaths before leaving in the aircraft.
    He did not notice, but a gaze had fallen onto his aircraft at this moment, only retracting when the aircraft had gone out of sight.
    The person looking at the aircraft stood at the entrance of the Five Peaks. Under the setting sun’s rays, his face could not be clearly seen. He was wearing a long, white robe and had a mob of flowing white hair.
    Behind him was a black fog, masking a youth with a protruded mouth and ape-like chin.
    Beside him was a mosquito, quietly hovering.

Wang lin?

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He should just kill them.

6. Ace_online8888

Ace_online8888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just looked at webnovel tags for the novel and it has "Yaoi" in it. Is it a miscast or is Er Gen treading in new territory. Can anyone confirm this?

7. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no tag "Yaoi" at NU page for this novel

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s just someone being a troll. You can add any tag you want to anything.

9. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was Yaoi. Phew. Thank God t'was not

Uhh any spoilers? Will he just stay fat in this whole novel? I'm not that picky on body types but a fatty mc is just not my cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2019
  10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He just got skinny. Don’t know about the future

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t look at these people pick on Wang Baole and not want him to kill them. Wang Lin would kill everyone who got in his way. Meng Hao slaughtered entire galaxies. Cmon, Wang Baole! It’s time to get shit done the cultivator way and kill all your enemies.

12. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and then the ban hammer will drop on the novel......

hes not corrupt. he's just protecting himself...its not really explained well in the novel thou

13. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    This good?

14. Moridain

Moridain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, pretty sure our MC is about to have a Mask shoved inside him. I can't think of any other way out of this from the information we currently have.
    Oh, or maybe the Sheathe?

15. Sprinxter

Sprinxter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really good and funny. I've read until 300+ chapters as of now.

16. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not really
    feels like its just another average xianxia

not reading wn version so might be spoiler but im not sure

mc gets a cheat just like any other MC of er gen's novel
    but this mc gets another cheat much later again, he also gets a senior sect brother for some inexplicable reason who often seems to arrive in time to save his butt

the first few hundreds of chapters are pretty funny and fun to read just like awe, but it quickly goes down once he gets onto the sword, it becomes very boring and is just another typical xianxia...
    also 1 chapter a day makes it a pain to read since they're in the middle of a war right now...

17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, the update feed posted a link for this novel to an aggregator site using Wuxiaworld’s name. @Westeller

Westeller likes this.
  18. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can tell me what is the true identity of that mysterious black mask? This novel is addicting

19. Locke_Lamora

Locke_Lamora Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:
    It turns out to be the daughter of a very strong cultivator who was sent into their world because she was fatality injured. She was the spirit of the mask. He had to give her his past and future in order for her to be restored.

20. Giffigs

Giffigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this is good