Recommendations Appreciated if you could you help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 155674, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, to any kind soul reading this, well even if you are not kind welcome
    Anyway, I need recommendations and if possible your opinion
    • A high intelligent AI transmigrated/found its way to a cultivation world with no familiar tech around but somehow it survived or should I say adapted and evolved
    • A criminal transmigrated/found his/her way to a cultivation world but not reincarnated and I mean something like a crime lord drug dealer or an evil psychotic killer

2. Lost_Strings

Lost_Strings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    by opinion whaddya mean??? :blobReach:

3. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Your impression, not review, impression, like how you felt reading it

6. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only WMW, the rest isn't worth reading for the most part. Heard good stuff about RI so I guess i can second that too.

7. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
  8. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warlock of Magus World, Age of Adepts and Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man, are what come to mind.

9. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then I only have one for u it's called The God Virus , it's on Qi an original , unfortunately I have put on the back burner for now and don't know much about it sooo..., read at ur own risk

11. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing to add as recommendation but if you want my opinion I would say that the idea of the AI being they mc and not a helper interest me so I will gladly read something like that. Thought I don't know if the AI will cultivate or transform in something like an artifact with a will, it still would be interesting to have a novel like that but in the case that the AI ends as an artifact most probably there would be a human master and that's something that wouldn't be so appealing so maybe the idea of it cultivating and transforming in a mythical being would be better. I imagine that it could start with the AI first trying to comprehend it's new body and then environment after that noticing that it's body is not up to par with the new condition of it's surroundings so it try to improve itself and somehow discovering cultivation although most of the story or at least firsts arcs would be with self dialogues or just describing what the AI does kinda like Crimson Dragon in fact I would like more the idea of it being narrated as crimson dragon to the end. Well I got carried away and ended talking a lot :p

12. EnerHighwave

Reading List:
    Link
    I will give it a try most likely

13. killking

killking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kind of the opposit of your first but it reminded me of https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-119469/chapter/mrs-chapter-119470.
    Its a manga called "I the female robot" (ignore the name, i am aware it sucks) and its about a scientist who found herself in a robotbody in the future after her death. Thing is robots with ai already started a war on the humans once, so all robots with ai tend to get hunt down.
    Maybe thats something for you

14. EnerHighwave

Reading List:
    Link
    The wizard word ended like a bad ripoff of wmw maybe that's why is not worth reading. But even wmw wasn't that good for me, I mean, it ended like any other cultivation novel where mc conveniently has some kind of cheat and the impression I got at the beginning was that it would be better so it was like a let down for me. I think that the idea of the AI could have been better exploited and not use it like a storage of information and scientific calculator version cultivation at least to the point I read it was that way.

15. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    That is literally what AI is designed to do. Simulating, storing and processing data etc... And his plan in the final arc was foreshaddowd hundreds of chapters prior. That being said a paragon mc in regards to character growth isnt everyones beer.

16. EnerHighwave

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it too and was good but is not the robots with AI that are hunt down as all robots have AI, the ones being hunted down are the ones that gain or are detected to have some kind of self awarness and mc is a human soul trapped in a robot so she is hunted for that.

17. EnerHighwave

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what AI are currently capable to do nowadays but mc was said to come from an advanced civilization and the AI supposedly evolved when they crossed over to the new world so it should have gained some abilities and it should have been capable of more even before going to the World of Cultivation
    Edit: I didn't notice that my choice of words was the name of a novel

18. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    And if you think about the risks you know why it was likely shackled down to this state.

19. EnerHighwave

Reading List:
    Link
    It could have broken the shackles after evolving is what I'm saying, that way could have been more interesting
    Edit: I also know about the risks but if it's a fictional work why not go a further step?

20. Feng Tian

Reading List:
    Link
    Because a civilization of this caliber wouldnt be stupid enough to potentionally wipe itself out. And Leylin might be an asshole. But he is no idiot.