Spoiler BL Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 19, 2019.

1. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh!!! i agree this novel is too cute for my teeth
    also 'dog food, dog food everywhere'
    i am full of dog food aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

at first i thought MC is gonna be a fool or pushover
    but the author subtly hint that he's not (i don't know in the latter chaps tho..i just read the translated one)
    ML is also devoted much omg!! it's cute and moe... i like this type of character, cold outside but lovey dovey inside MOE!!! MOE!!!

2. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. Putting this in my "Should I?" list to check later.

3. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've stopped MTLing this in the earliest chaps and just wait for the translated chapters to read but seeing this spoiler thread urge me to MTL it again :cookie::blobparty::blobsnow:

And waaaaaaaah rongrong is so meng when he first return in his human form in the end of chapter 40 :aww::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobxd: but yeah he returned immediately in his cub form.
    In later part of chapter 42 he also return in human form and kyaaaaaaaaah Marshal is with him in the room while Rongrong is under the quilt. And and in chapter 43 they had their FIRST KISS :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: urggggggh they officially make out :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and Marshal entered his estrus period and how lucky the Marshal is??? Just as he decided to take rongrong, our little leopard turned back being a cub :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:.

4. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for inarticulate words :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: just can't help and dunno how to express properly :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Oh and also in chap40 after he returned in his cub form he called Aojia to tell him he's not ugly :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: im melting with rongrong selling cuteness :cookie::blobnosebleed:

maya_sov and TomiNdumplings like this.
  5. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn’t resist after the last chapter so have some spoilers everyone ^_^

Chapter 43
    - hot kiss, Aojia restraining himself. His scales and pupils changed, his dragon wings came out (with flames)
    -RMS turns back into a leopard. Baba sprays Aojia with water to put out the fire lol.
    -Aojia and RongRong go on date at imperial energy stone sculpture museum (opposite Duke’s house)
    -That other robot that Baba sent out with the ion cannon has mixed into the guards at the Duke’s home, and destroys the house
    -Wife of minister of foreign affairs withdraws her carving order
    -Something about the founder of carving energy stones, a mermaid

Chapter 44
    -Aojia and RMS take a bath, RMS quickly runs back under the quilt when he is done to try to carve his stone again but fails
    -RMS receives the high grade orange coloured energy stone for the tiger carving
    -Aojia sends request to Principal to allow RMS to access to the library
    -This means RMS will have to transfer into Master class because only they have such priviledges
    -RMS refuses the transfer because he didn’t have enough money to pay fees and because he feels his foundation isn’t good. Principal nearly vomits blood when he hears this lol :blobrofl: because 1)he’s sent by the Marshall who has money coming out his ears 2)he managed to make such a beautiful carving of that penguin

Chapter 45
    -RMS listens to theoretical studies (recording) while in storehouse looking for brown stone for lynx carving.
    -Eagle Tan who was tasked with protecting him watches him carve the lynx and sends message to Aojia “Sir, can I hide away the little leopard?” (because he is a national treasure) lol
    -at this moment Aojia is being pestered by Feidiya(Fidia?), the duke of Ouran’s daughter saying she wants to stay at his house for two days. Aojia rejects, saying his... intended(?) 未婚 in this context probably refers to 未婚妻?, is an engraver and all empty rooms are being used to store energy stones. Getting that message from Eagle Tan.... :blobrofl::blobrofl:

‘This brat’s guts are really big, wanting to hide away his family’s snow leopard?!’

He replies “If you want to be sent to the asteroid belt, you can try it!!”

- both carvings ordered by the scout division have arrived (but fox deputy commander is on leave and busy exploring the great harmony of life with film emperor peacock bf and not there to see it)

Huh I just realised that other people have spoilt most of the main plot. Not sure if I should continue spoiling, lmk guys :blobReach:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  6. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

PLEASE DO!!! ALL AND ANY SPOILERS IS ALWAYS GREAT AND MUCH APPRECIATED AND LOVED!!!!

7. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My own spoilers after binge reading the series!

Very sorry in advance I do not have the exact chapter details, and alot of details already here but I just wanted to include things I thought were super interesting and Super cute!

I think I can only guarantee all these sweet moments are in chapters 30-46 and or should be obvious by the title of the chapters on the translators site!

Anyhow...Spoilers!

--The MC gifts the ML with cufflinks and apparently in their culture it's like marriage proposal , and the cufflinks are carved exquisitely. The ML is worried that the MC doesn't know the real, deep meaning, but Plot Twist, The MC knows it probably better than the ML and has alot of secret plans he will carry out in the later spoilers I'll give. And why do I think the MC knows the meaning of the cufflinks more ? Because in his past life, he was also from a very well known and rich family of carvers, he was spoiled by his loving grandfather who prized high quality cufflinks and had 4 drawers full of just expensive as heck cufflinks.

--After the ML is given the cuff links , the housekeeper who is the original housekeeper of the MC that is like a father to the MC decides to finally have "the talk" with the ML because he can't stand giving away his "precious son" to the ML who is obviously strong and dangerous. Even the housekeeper as a robot, knows the meaning of the cufflinks....that's why he wants to interrogate his future son-in-law lol. He tests the ML by saying , how can you keep him safe, and a bunch of other things. Most importantly he asks the ML , you're practically engaged to the MC's evil stepsister in a political marriage that everyone's looking forward too , how can you refuse ? Can you make sure you'll only marry and be with the MC and not hurt him ? The ML then proceeds to show his future father in law , the cufflinks in detail , even takes a close up of the cufflinks and personally contacts paparazzi to tell everyone that He has a Beloved and the cufflinks are proof of their love. Everyone goes crazy over this , the star network blows up and wonder who it is that captured the all powerful Marshal....Meanwhile at this time , the MC is KO from working too hard for his online store and is totally oblivious and won't discover till later

--The MC does not recognize the housekeeper as the original at all ....but he has his moments when the housekeeper pats his head, is very familiar to him, which makes him think of the housekeeper. The MC can't recognize because before the housekeeper accepted ML as MC's mate , he had infiltrated the house and hijacked the ML's original housekeeper , intending to steal the MC away in secret , of course this doesnt happen...and the ML knew the whole time, to the dismay and shock of the housekeeper. then the housekeeper undergoes even more total changes because the ML recognizes the housekeeper's loyalty, and has the housekeeper military upgraded so he can protect MC when ML is away, and housekeeper in general doesn't wanna let MC know to not stress MC

--the MC really misses the housekeeper though and innocently asks the ML one day "hey , I lost someone super important to me...we were in a dangerous situation and got separated, but now things are better I want to look for him. Can I post missing posters online ? "
    ML: *eats vinegar and asks* "who is it"
    MC: My Father
    ML:......in his head knows the MC father is the scum of the earth and will never let the MC near him and is Angry as heck he starts smoking...like fire smoke from his dragon form until MC says "it's not my bio father, it's my housekeeper father. He's very important to me and he's my real father, I miss him and want to find him"
    Only after MC says this, the ML calms down and is like Whew!!! But all he can do is just hug the MC and promise he'll find his "father" but the "father" is already there...just doesn't wanna reveal himself
    Housekeeper "father" overheard everything, now is so happy and proud he renames and introduces himself as housekeeper Baba to whoever asks

--MC online store is super successful and his online is first protected only by Baba (housekeeper) ML knew the whole time but didn't want to interfere...first he didn't want to interfere because he thought it was good MC had hobby and can practice...and MC has to look at other beastmen to carve, though ML knows its for work, he can't help but cough blood every time and on the verge of going berserk every time he sees MC study other beasts besides his own dragon for carving. He does control it better eventually but still drink alot of vinegar.

--ML notices that MC has the godlike ability to create 100% effective energy stones, while also hiding the fact that the stone is 100%. no one in history besides MC so far as ever done 100% stones, whether they are low, medium or high quality. The average is barely 20%...This is very important because the beastmen natural enemy are called "zergs" and zergs can detect 100% stones because they radiate too much energy and so zergs will attack and steal these from beastmen as they know it's crucial to help beastmen. This also makes me think that this is why all the stones before MC came were PURPOSELY made at only 20% too, because no one else has the ability to hide energy like MC currently, and it's too dangerous to carry high energy stones. But because the MC can make it 100% AND disguise it , apparently no matter if it's a low, medium, or high, level stone, this is Crucial to the Military, and so ML finally decides to take the whole the MC business and have it under official military support.

--The MC gets better at carving , and now is specifically asking for high quality stones to carve and righteously prices them high. actually he still doesn't charge enough IMO...high quality stones cost 10 million, not even carved or anything...the MC only has charged 600,000 so far for a Custom Made High Quality Perfectly Cut stone. This is also why he's so famous and in high demand...same person tries to defame him Again , now MC is asking for HQ stones, but is cut down and embarrassed when an elite satisfied customer researches the jerk trying to mess with MC with picture proof that the MC sued the jerk already, won the case, and the jerk had to pay 200,000 already.

--MC discovers the only way he can transform back to human is he has to build his carver cultivation and for that, he needs to carve high quality stones...and especially since, the specific stone that can help him turn human is a high quality stone that matches his soul ? , he wants to practice so he can carve his soul stone and turn into a human. He worked really hard and succeeded , but he didn't know until the stone's power blew him away and when he went to grab it, he realizes he had Human hands.

--During the time MC is practicing carving his soul stone, he fails multiple times but he's not that sad, as he's actually noticing he's getting better at getting close to the stone. one of the times he fails , he is practicing in the ML study and the ML has a super nice and obviously important study table that has important stuff in it. He feels bad he scratched the table and goes to fetch one of the little dragon carvings he did of the ML to hide to scratch on the table. He's like...it looks weird but it doesn't look bad and hopes ML won't notice, and is like well little dragon carving, this is your home now until i can buy ML a new table.

--But ML shows up literally right after this thought, MC is too tired from practicing and the ML cleans up for him. ML is like...what's the MC's precious dragon carving of me doing here? usually it's in the bedroom where they sleep because MC cuddles it to sleep if he sleeps before ML comes homes when ML is working late, and ML has used it to actually replace him when he had the talk with baba so the MC wouldn't be disturbed. the ML moves the carving intending to bring it back to the bedroom with them when he suddenly notices the very obvious scratches on his desk, lol. He puts it back like it was meant to be there the whole time, but now knows why its there and suddenly thinks "how and when can I get the MC to carve more little statues to decorate this whole desk? and it'll be great if it's snow leopard ones and not just dragon carvings.

--Unfortunately , the ML is out at this time of MC human transform success and the MC who had been scared this whole time, his human form is ugly...happily finds out he keeps his original appearance from his past life, which is elegant and handsome, and he looks healthy. He's so happy he texts ML saying "I'm cute! I'm handsome" the ML is busy but just casually responds "yes, you are, definitely, no doubt, I already know you're the best" and wonders why the MC texting him so weird...
    Unfortunately again, this form only lasts like 5 minutes more or less and he turns back to leopard cub.

--MC comes to the realization, like finally understanding to properly control and maintain his beast and human form to his absolute willpower like everyone else , he must carve his soul stone as accurately as possible to his own self image.
    --Fun Fact : MC's favorite thing to carve in the whole wide world is little dragon imitations of the ML. and every time he sees a black stone no matter the quality, he has to have it to carve little black ML dragons. He actually does not like to carve himself, and has purposely avoided it, but now knows he can't and has to master carving himself so he can turn human if he wants to have a sweet romance with ML so he tries very hard.

--Fun Fact : For every single black dragon ML carving the MC makes, ML wants the MC to carve a snow leopard matching pair and display it all over their home, but he keeps this thought to himself and doesn't pressure the MC. He sees the carvings as extensions of himself and doesn't want them to be lonely, so he wants them to have a matching snow leopard pair, like he has in real life with the MC; his beloved. He immediately turns into a sappy happy fool whenever he sees a MC carving of him ,and he will go berserk and fight anyone who tries to take the statues from him, even if it's something innocent like moving it out of the way to a better spot. The only people so far who can touch the carvings and he won't get mad at is himself and the MC. MC's carvings can immediately calm the ML down if he's going to go berserk, though not only because the stone's energy, but again, he's a sappy fool so he turns soft, unless the statues rouses his passionate side, then it's not a Bad berserk, but it's still a berserk, lol.

--Fun Fact : Because all MC stones are 100% energy, he's helped so many beasts maintain their form because the energy is high to control the beasts transformations so they don't get crazy...all the beasts with the HQ stones can now live happy lives without worrying of going berserk and their sex lives improved dramatically...beastmen can immediately go into rut/estrus and go berserk if they're passionately inflamed. Even if they can control it , there's always a risk , they'll lose it during sex with their loved ones, so they really restrain themselves to not hurt their loved ones...but their loved ones are the ones making them go crazy with love, lol...how sad. But now with the MC's 100% stones, everyone has a happy sex life and is getting their wives pregnant or getting married...except the MC...

--MC now discovering his stones help improve sex and romance is even more determined to turn human because he wants that happy romance/sex with the ML. He practices really hard again and succeeds, when the ML is There, the ML is so happy, he turns half dragon, his wings burst out in flames, and he thinks all is solved and he has forever to spend with MC and kisses MC in human form when....MC suddenly turns back...ML is like...well...he was right about it taking forever, lol. But the MC tells him to be hopeful and the ML can only say yes and hug him.

--MC wants to try once again and this is at night....he now has the plan that every time he turns human he wants to touch or kiss the ML, get closer. Unfortunately, he had been working hard all day for his store, and he got too excited actually, he failed to turn back into a human and is really sad and tired. He knew his chances wasn't great because he'd been tired and busy all day already, but it was night time, he was especially sad because he just really wanted to surprise ML and get a good night kiss from...but he didn't so he just fell asleep I think. Fortunately, he kept this thought to himself otherwise the ML prob would have burst into flames, and it would've been dangerous to the MC as he was so tired he KO.

--through all this , housekeeper baba , is always looking out for the MC , he knows what's going on, and he doesn't try to interfere anymore, but he's still angry at the ML taking advantage of his precious son, but funnily enough his approval rating for the ML just keeps getting higher and higher, and as a great multitasker, he is always planning revenge for the MC without the MC knowing...the ML also helps with the revenge discreetly by providing materials and upgrades for baba. Baba actually successfully infiltrates Mc's shit father house during evil step-mom's birthday and tried to kill the dad. At the same time, baba basically blew up the second mansion , ML was taking the MC on a trip to the museum to learn more about carver cultivation. ML saw the explosion before MC and somehow managed to drive past it without MC noticing, lol. ML was like , I'm not even going to worry and I know who did it, and I hope he got it right this time. Unfortunately, baba didn't succeed....he didn't get caught, but shit dad didn't die so....

--oh also , right after MC enters school, in earlier chapters the shitty dad has the research lab try to kidnap MC, but this little protective ball the ML put him in when he goes out the house sensed the kidnapping robots, and sent alarms to ML. ML is racing with his colonel to save the MC and he's about to go berserk with anger. All at the same time, ML controls the ball remotely in the car racing to MC and the MC is completely safe, and knows the ML is controlling and keeping him safe. ML uses the ball to smash the kidnappers, and the MC is like having fun watching all this going "again again, more more, faster faster, go stronger!" the ML laughs ? and is happy the MC is happy and is so grateful the MC isn't sad or scared so this helps the ML control his mania/berserk and so he's fine.

--The kidnapping robots are captured and sent home ahead of the ML and MC, even though they self destructed to destroy evidence. Unfortunately for the kidnappers housekeeper baba is a Gangster and as the MC and ML just arrived home, Baba is just finishing up destroying the crap more out of the kidnapping robots for trying to harm MC/his precious son, and is like "you think you can do that to my son, self destruct and get away with it? Not happening ever..." He retrieves all the data and gives to the ML and the ML already knew it was the shitty bio dad and research center, but is still very pleased with baba's loyalty to MC.

That's all I have and remember for now! Sorry if spoilers are out of order and TBH I don't know how to do the regular and nice spoiler format, so sorry!

8. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    Skipping 46 because it’s been translated.

-Aojia comes in disguise to pick up RMS
    -Eagle Tan still trying to convince Aojia that RMS needs to be hidden away because he is close to some beastman that Eagle Tan is convinced is either a spy or a zerg in disguise (it’s Aojia actually)
    -RongRong’s giant stone arrived at the mansion. Aojia who saw it, got very excited because it means he can be unscrupulous anytime and anywhere in the house with RongRong
    -Aojia makes new tools for RMS. RMS climbs into Aojia’s arms, wraps his tail around his neck and butts his head gently against Aojia’s chin, asking ‘What would I do without you?’. Aojia spews fire from his nostrils ahahahaha (somehow this is like a nosebleed but dragon style) and quickly protects RMS from getting burnt. <—yes, these details are obviously more important to my mind than any plot event
    -RMS starts on his huge carving of Aojia (dragon, mech and human)
    -Hot kiss, take two
    -While RMS goes to survey Aojia’s mechs to have a better understanding, comes across the low level energy stone that was broken by Aojia and repaired and finally understands why the previous carving was rejected. Decides to earn lots of money and buy high grade stones for Aojia
    -Eagle Tan realises the beastman he’s been suspecting is the Marshall and wants to hide himself away

-scout division gets ready for next order (limit 3m for high grade stone)
    -Peacocks endorsement is shown (apparently his feathers became more beautiful after his sex life lmao, fox refuses to let him show them in public)
    -XD even RongRong had a dokidoki moment when he saw the 3D photos
    -RMS can’t open a second custom auction before he completes the first one, opens a low grade energy stone order
    -Order grabbed by elephant, scout division fails ahahaha
    -RMS releases second custom order, grabbed by scout division (red dragonfly)

-RMS completes Tiger carving
    -some interactions btw Ruhr and Baba
    -Baba hides the giant sculpture in the garden that has been completed because if marshall finds out, all the ice water in the house won’t be enough

-RMS makes carving of leopard and dragon together
    -RMS continues carving his stone, plays dress up in Aojia’s military clothes then runs off to Aojia’s study where he is in a conference call
    -Aojia goes (゚o゚ my waifu wearing my clothes!!!
    -Hot kiss number 3, with Aojia’s wings coming out again
    -RMS wonders aloud why his wings are still coming out since he already completed carving the giant energy stone

9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random spoilers from MTL (May have mistakes):

> MC opened new high grade carving auction, but forgot to set the settings. The store ended up with 10 auctions without time limit and without price limit. The prices went to space three times and the little leopard won a lot because of this mistake.
    > Many people withdrew their high grade carving orders from MC’s father business. At first, he didn’t care, later he decided to destroy MC’s online shop reputation. He decided to use one of MCs carving (a dragonfly?) to accuse MC of working with Zergs. This specific carving was the one MC made in front of the 18 students + steward of the master class, so he asked the client (the military) to not post the photo. In the end, the military tried to save MCs reputation with a banner saying he is the military carving provider and the photo they were not supposed to show.
    > MC’s father decides to use MC’s mother as a bait to catch him. He announced he would make a funeral and give a crap reason to why he never did it before. The day before, ML and MC went to visit him and claim the body. MC’s mother was rich and her will left everything to her son. The only way to access the inheritance is using MC’s or his mothers bio material (blood perhaps? Don’t know), so, MC’s father keep his mother’s body so he can use the inheritance. MC was really angry, his father used his mother even after her death. They managed to take the mother’s body after threatening and making a deal. MC’s father was arrested anyway because it the experiments he was doing (nucleus transplant to improve carving abilities. Many carvers died and he wanted to take MC’s).
    > After taking his mother’s carving business back (without the carvers because MCs father said their contract was with him and not the company) and ended up accepting the 18 carving masters as disciples (as long they worked for his mother’s company). MC offered 18 free low grade carving for free in his store as commemoration.
    > They find out that the energy wine can stabilize MC’s big nucleus as long as he use the excess of energy before sleeping. ML called the best wine merchant (that is also the missing second prince. MC actually already made a carving of him - a dragonfly I believe - and the guy falled in love with the mysterious carver Time. Yeah, his love ended even before it began and he realized it) and the little leopard’s drunk days began. His drunk habits are... crazy. He starts to carving dragons everywhere and buy a lot of gold to ML (mainly gold coins at first, but latter he planned to make many other things. Ah, he bought slippers made of gold and ML loved it). He wiped clean his bank account doing that (because of that, he never had the money to buy a high grade black stone to give ML since the low grade would always break because of MLS estrus. So, he decided to stop drink withou ML around). Ah, the good point is that drunk, he is much faster carving and finished the 18 free carvings he offered at the store in one go.
    > Ruhr cleaned deeply the housekeeper Baba few times I believe hahaha. One day a virus appeared in him and he believed he was gonna die. Ruhr came to the rescue and tcharan, little virus born. He is Ruhr’s and housekeeper Baba’s son, also an advanced intelligence hahaha. He is very naughty. Ruhr took him out to play. Little virus eat, Ruhr restored. This way they ended up finding all kinds of evidences against the Emperor.
    > Ruhr didn’t manage to restore the illusion hiding the big stone MC made for ML and soon after ML announced the marriage (the one who asked was the little leopard. He was super worried about ML because he saw the Zerg trying to kill him and just said “come back, let’s get married”), 3D pictures of the stone showed up online.
    > Emperor is the big bad guy behind MC’s father. He wants to take the military power from ML and the monopoly of the carving business. To do that, he kept the experiments on going (big beast nucleus to improve carving abilities) and made a deal with the Zerg Emperor (or king?): he would give up a part of the Beastmen empire (the Zerg basically see all beastmen as female and as incubator. They want to make hybrids of Zerg and beastmen, but their status is not really good.) and the Zerg Emperor would kill ML. So, the Emperor sent ML for peace talk as a pretext, but the Female Zergs made a rebellion and the Emperor Zerg was killed (I think). The status of female Zerg was really low. Anyway, ML survived and rushed back to marry the little leopard.
    - On the wedding, MC’s identity is finally revealed to the world. And then the Emperor’s mercenaries invaded the wedding, but ML already expected that. In the end, the emperor’s crimes were exposed and his second missing son suggested the abolition of the monarchy.
    > ML was chosen as the first president, but managed to leave to his honeymoon before and leaved everything on the VP’s hands. They used the machine to breed and soon two eggs showed up: one black and one white. Somehow, they falled into a wormhole with time distortion and ended up on Earth. MCs nucleus was unstable and he lose his memories of his life as a leopard. ML managed everything efficiently. He put the white egg on the freezer, the black on the oven and planned a way to make energy wine. The black egg hatched first, a fire leopard and later the white hatched too, an ice dragon. MC was treating the eggs as dinosaur eggs and after the eggs hatched, he was all judgy to ML. Soon MC regained his memories (not sure how. ML kissed him in his leopard form and shared xxx?) and their interactions are so cute.
    > ML was forging a gold nest (with MC trying to improve the appearance) to the dragon son and the ice dragon was super happy. He went to the pool and made an ice sculpture of an egg and ML then shaped the nest the same way (MC thinks his younger son has talent for carving). The fire leopard didn’t get their hype about the gold nest, he thought the best place to sleep was with his leopard father.
    > The babies loved the pool. The ice dragon froze half of it and the fire leopard boiled the other half.
    > Ruhr managed to find out where they were and sent the little virus. It took him two months to reach Earth and the first thing he did was clean deeply a super computer he found. When the little virus went back with a string of data attached to him and told his fathers what he did, the housekeeper Baba thought he failed to teach his son this kind of thing.
    > ML asked if MC wanted to stay in Earth because he used to live there. MC looked at his sons wracking havoc and thought there’s no way to stay. Ice dragon froze things, fire leopard burned things and both together made explosions.
    > Before returning, they managed to find two babies beastmen there?

10. cirrus74

Reading List:
    Link
    @kieranfortier ”cleaned deeply” lol :blobokhand: Probably invaded via backdoor

Is that the end of the novel after they return from Earth?

Kleep likes this.
  11. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, if I’m not wrong, the first time Housekeeper Baba was deeply cleaned he was walking in a really weird way, all crooked. MC even followed him worried about what happened.

Yes, sadly ._. I really wanted more XD

12. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    Nothing worse than being called to mtl a book for spoilers because the thread OP won't mtl or doesn't know how. It's fine for something already being translated/spoiled, but for goodness sake, do not look through raw websites and pick out books if you aren't going to read:blobwoah::blob_catflip:...sorry...triggered lol

Anyway not a bad idea

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Kleep and kiara8 like this.
  13. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a extra?
    Are there even any extras?
    If there is, can someone spoil them?
    Thanks for the spoilers! ・:*:・゚( ͡ºั ͜ʖ ͡ºั )。・:*:・゚

14. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the famous lenny face emoticon right.

It is the meng meng fluffy type bl like cub raising association.
    There are 90 chapters in total.
    And yeah there are extras.
    Here is a bit about extras.
    “Little virus?”

“The new intelligence that Ruhr and the housekeeper designed. It can devour any data and it brought information about the space-time wormhole.”

“Can we go back?”

“According to the data that Ruhr calculated, we can go back very soon.”

He adjusted the timer as he spoke. Rong Mingshi saw the countdown and felt a bit complicated.

If you're reading this, this translation is stolen. Please support our translators at chrysanthemumgarden.com

Aojia reached out and pulled him over. “What are you thinking?”

Rong Mingshi looked up at him. “You know that I used to be a native of this planet.”

Aojia rubbed his head. “You don’t want to go?”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.
    Rong Mingshi glanced over at the two little ones crazily playing. The little fire leopard breathed out red-orange flames mixed with blue smoke and burned most of the lawn. He breathed this out and then coughed, raising a small paw to rub his nose before screaming proudly at his little brother flying in the sky. The ice dragon in mid-air covered the burning lawn with a thick layer of uneven white frost that formed the shape of a proud little leopard.

Ktf ilaaif olgf ifbqjgv rjk la jcv aegcfv ab yegc atf batfg tjio bo atf ijkc. Llr rwjii qjkr wbnfv bc atf yijmxfcfv ugbecv jr tf gjlrfv tlr tfjv ab atf ilaaif lmf vgjubc lc atf jlg, kjlalcu obg tlr ygbatfg ab mbcalcef rqgjslcu lmf.

Ebcu Zlcurtl, “…”

Gfolclafis ifjnf! Lf mbeivc’a tlvf atfrf akb ilaaif bcfr tfgf obg wemt ibcufg.

For the rest of the time, Rong Mingshi first took his big black dragon and the two little ones of his family to his grandfather’s grave, worshipping his long-lost grandfather. Then with the big black dragon, they went to a variety of wildlife parks as well as some nature reserves.

In a sense, Rong Mingshi always felt this was the ancestor of the beastmen world. The history of the beastmen were too long and the origin could no longer be tested but since they could come here through the wormhole accident and go back, this guess wasn’t impossible.

Finally, they went to see where the snow leopards lived. Aojia gazed at the snow leopard lightly jumping on the plateau rocks and then turned to glance at Rong Mingshi riding on him before smirking.

Rong Mingshi gazed at the flying black dragon smirking and reached out to pull at the scales to make the dragon feel itchy. What was this person laughing at? He just didn’t want to show Aojia. In fact, his beast shaped snow leopard… was really a predatory animal!

After returning home, Rong Mingshi packed his things and bought some items online. Taking things through the wormhole might be random but he always hoped that he could bring one or two things from this world.

In particular, some items and information about carving…

15. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! ★⌒ヽ( ͡° ε ͡°)
    I don't know why but i've always liked the extras more
    Have some more sparkles! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

16. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 1- MC fail to catch prey/meets the black dragon (ML)
    ch 2- eggs cooked
    ch 3- little black dragon carving broke and MC fixes it
    *ch 4- where is the white leapord? +pictures of cubs!!
    ch 5- comes back for the MC and energy stones
    ch 6- shower/bath
    *ch 7-MC is fed on ship and has cute fan art pic
    ch 8- ML take MC to planet AUT-3 and energy stones
    ch 9- out at the mine and finding MC's stone
    ch 10- ML makes tools for MC to use with his baby tiger paws
    ch 11- MC carving 3 colored low-grade stone for the 1st time
    ch 12- checkup and school plans
    ch 13- learning to speak and MC's family
    ch 14- coaxing and both MC & ML in beast forms
    ch 15- arriving at the capital and meeting the school principle
    ch 17- pet collar? at ML's home
    ch 18- night- lights and not sleepy
    ch 19- housekeepers anger
    ch 20- marshall (ML) isn't home
    ch 21- Craftsman Time's House (MC's online site)
    ch 22- ML's frustration/jealousy
    ch 23- learning to speak in beast form example
    ch 24- ML and housekeeper 1st confrontation
    ch 25- meeting ML's teacher & drunk MC- carves black dragons
    *ch 26- MC's head hurts from wine and cute fan art pic!
    ch 27- 3 confused soldiers told to shape shift by ML for MC
    ch 28- ML fighting master and best gift-cufflinks (MC carved)
    ch 29- MC's 1st day of class/exam
    ch 30- school penguin sculpture test and online fans requesting
    ch 31-custom order-gold eagle & MC attempting to carve own stone
    ch 32- store owner quested/slandered & requesting tiger out of an egg sculpture.
    ch 33- gold eagle live-lawyer letter to the slanderer
    ch 34- breaking out of the eggs sculptures
    ch 35- too exciting-MC is attack at the warehouse
    ch 36- why ML didn't take lil dragon egg & housekeeper baba
    ch 37- MC carving the peacock
    ch 38- dragon's consideration (orders) & 2nd custom order
    ch 40- fire fox/1st high-grade order & 1st cut on MC stone
    *ch 41- Custom Auction and fan art comic!
    ch 42- carving seal and ML's first time seeing MC's human form
    ch 43- protect against fire & at the museum
    ch 44- MC switching to master class/not good at learning
    ch 45- ML turns down duke's daughter (MC's dad's daughter by 2nd wife- MC's 1/2 sister) at king's palace
    ch 46- giving money is too vulgar
    ch 47- giant stone carving & MC finds out low-level are consumable & eagle Tan finds out MC is with ML
    ch 48- peacock's endorsement photos, 2 small custom orders- insect.
    ch 49- carving high-grade tiger for foreign minister
    ch 50- MC in military uniform
    ch 51- angry pufferfish- big carving camouflaged- MC's ears for a sec & tiger told his friends
    ch 52- 10 high-grade custom orders by accident
    ch 53- 1st day of master class/doctors heart
    ch 54- competitors: Master Time and MC Family- dragonfly/zerg?
    *ch 55- out apprentice?-should be master & cute drawing!
    *ch 56- MC finds out the self-proclaimed apprentices and online situation & MC fan arts!!
    *ch 57- Mater Time claims to have no apprentices & white tiger paint bu number!
    ch 58- MC's mother's funeral after 20 years was announced
    ch 59-60 confronting Duke-picking up mother
    ch 62- 18 lucky guests and apprentices visit the house- drunk MC carves mama
    ch 63- doctors says MC needs wine
    ch 64- MC chooses to drink and finds out what he did drunk-18 lucky get their carvings
    ch 65- Winemaker-2nd prince
    *ch 66- gold coins and 2 fan arts!
    *ch 67- MC announces "Master League Carving Business" & fan art!
    ch 68- gold room & accepting military's request
    ch 69- ML leaving for the peace treaty and MC holds class
    ch 70- drunk MC teaching and ordering golden bedroom things
    ch 71- competitors making noise and MC discovers what he ordered drunk
    ch 72- missing each other and pic of MC at the banquet
    *ch 73- ML at banquet and Zerg's thinking & fanart!
    ch 74- MC finds out about the owner of the mine
    ch 75- fight on Zerg planet- MC saying he wants to marry when ML returns
    ch 76- ML rushes home and tiger reports to king
    *#ch 77- reunion!!!-1st time :)
    *ch 78- big dragon carving revealed + virus son & Ruhr fan art! *
    *#ch 79- MC finished his stone and dragon knight!*#
    *#*80-wedding & fanart!!
    *81- attack & fanart!
    82- President and first gentlemen sneak off for a honeymoon
    ch 83-90: extra in modern world

Ivasama and SeiraJLoyard like this.