Recommendations Good Xuanhuan/Xianxia harem?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EnuoFH, Jun 18, 2019.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not looking for a masterpiece but just something better than usual not just the mc that add countless women to his harem but have some few that actually show up and get stronger together with him(does it even exist ? lol) or at least having some sort of female companion that its pretty much always with him kinda like jasmine or egg i guess?

Preference one of those mc bullshit that has some sort of cheat or whatever, as much big the setting gets, no no novel with more than 2300 chapters, no endless nationalism if mc gets to china or get there,etc

Also please a mc that has a likeable personality not the kind to see his women pretty much just like objects or he is the kind of being all arrogant all the time or keep killing anything on his path for whatever reason if the plot doesnt have all that arrogant and people plotting with him endless in such bad ways would be even better

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fire Tiger

Fire Tiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the novels that I've read, the closest one to what you're describing would be Heavenly Jewel Change . Eventually the protagonist gets a small to medium sized harem and he deeply cares about each of them. The only thing is that there's at least two unwilling rape scenes that cast negative light on an otherwise great novel. Plus the novel already ended and has been fully translated.

xaist likes this.
  5. Berzerker354

Berzerker354 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Zhanxian
    One of my favorites. It’s a reincarnation, so as usual his OPness stems from previous memories. Interesting start to the story which results in getting a lot of knowledge. Pretty good. Harem members are pretty subservient but they’re all strong. His polygamy stays with him until the end of the story.

2. Transcending the Nine Heavens
    Amazing reincarnation novel. The author wrote his brains out on this one. I really love fenglin tianxia’s style of writing in this novel. Fully fleshed out spectrum of emotions. Small sized harem, but they’re unique in their own way. They don’t fade into the background overtime.

3. Immortal (长生不死)
    Another masterpiece of writing. Unique MC, as unlike most young MCs, this one starts off older, wiser and more hardened. Larger sized harem which join at many points throughout the story. Unique cultivation style, awesome read overall

6. awake1122

awake1122 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Live long summons is good. The only people that tend to be forgettable are side characters that haven't shown up for a couple of arcs, then reappear expecting to be important.

GrimVeilRule likes this.
  7. Matteus

Matteus [潜んでいる] [Com Fome]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry sir, you can't ask for a CN webnovel that is harem but with romance at the same time, that's against the laws of physics, there's no such a thing here.

kennykdogg likes this.
  8. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
  9. djsosonut

djsosonut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. zaggernut

zaggernut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly recommend you read WMW but not for the romance. You would be better off finding gold in your backyard than trying to argue that Leylin (MC of WMW) sees his harem as anything more than baby-makers

11. awake1122

awake1122 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Bruce008

Bruce008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Defying Dan God. Absolutely your typa thing. At least it's my typa thing. He has 2 female teachers who stays with him for a loooooong time, actually way more longer than Jasmine with Yun Che and he also does ecchi things with his female masters that is rather heartwarming and funny, also sometimes turns me on. *Cough* *cough* as I was saying, it's really worth it. At least I think so. Alchemy techniques, unique weapons, power ups and abilities that Piques my interest. MC starts from scratch, takes his time to destroy his enemies, and face-slap his enemies who are wayy above his level with his geniusness that's rather satisfying.