Spoiler BL- I am bearing my love rival's child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Inland, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ! Scrya is translating it!

3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @charysa have you read this novel before?

4. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
  6. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is so cute!!

Mc: Ruan Tian
    Ml: Qin Li

Ch 1

Mc wanted to eat/steal fish. His mom slaps his hand. Mc wimpers. Mc's mom tells him to toughin up. When he was younger he was delicate and soft. She thought he would change but he got worse, he grew more delicate.

Mom wonders how is he gonna get a gf. She cant imagine herself with a better looking bf (thinking to herself how a girl would feel dating mc.) It would be better/easier for mc to have a bf.

Why couldnt he be like ml? Ml is already working at his family company before graduation and mc has no job. Mc says he has a lot of offers. Mom laughs.

Mc met ml when mc was 9. Ml and mc's mom are friends so they meet up every now and then. Ml didnt talk much and was a very serious boy. Mc is afraid of ml. Ml thought mc was a girl and mc cried. Later ml was better at everything than mc. All mc's love interest loved ml. So mc never really dated. His longest relationship was 2 days.

Mc starts feeling sick. He starts vomiting. Dad comes home. Hes a dr. He says looks like pregnancy symptoms. Mc's mom hits him on the head. Mc's a boy. Dad says.... Sometimes i forget lol. Lol mc is more like the daughter and thier daughter is more like a son. Mom agrees.

Mc grabs a cat to hug to sleep to ease the tummy pain

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 2
    Deng Ru: mc's love interest.

Mc knows he cant be pregnant. Hes a male cat plus a male human, but its undeniable that an event did happen.

Mc really regretted that night. He was gonna confess his love to Deng Ru but she declined and said she will only marry ml. So mc got super drunk and provoked ml.

The both got smashed, went to a hotel. Mc was imagining sex with Deng Ru. She was like a wild animal. Raming him nonstop till he couldnt take it anymore. It was majory intense.

When he woke up, in shock. He was snuggling in ml's arms. Mc fell off the bed. Hugged the blanket. Mc noticed his whole body covered in love bites and hickies. He called ml a beast! Plus condems everywhere

Ml said: i can compensate you.
    Mc says :how? Can u make Deng Ru like me?
    Ml said: no.
    Mc: Can u date Deng Ru?
    Ml: yes
    Mc: who did u think i was last night?
    Ml: ignores

Ml puts on his clothes. Even mc admires ml's hot sexy muscle/ chiseled body.

Mc's parents called very worried. Ml picks up and let them know mc was with ml and ml will personally take him home. Mc's parents trust ml because hes a better speaker than mc.

Ml gets ready to leave. Mc askes him something. Ml says i can marry you.
    Mc: are u treating me like a woman?
    Ml:no, i know what sex you are.

Ml went to get food and clothes for mc. Mc looks around all his clothes are in pieces exept for his kitty head undies. Mc says again, "beast"

Mc is a cat that can turn human. He lost some momories. But he remembers when he was young. Running away with his parents. He was injured when he woke up. His parents were gone. A little girl ( Deng Ru) saved him. He marked her so he could fing her later. He never found his parents. He woke up in a warehouse with water and cat toys. Then he wondered around till he changed into a human. Selling meng to find a good family to take him in.

I know im bad. I should condense my chapters. When i get to mtl ill start doing 5 chapters at a time. This is so cute! I got so excited reading and i wanted to share

twistingfeelings, Asami, Izn and 10 others like this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 3-6

Mc thought he was terminally ill. The things he loved, sweets and canned fish no longer appealed to him. Greasy food smells made him vomit. His appetite has also diminished.

Mom took mc to his dad's clinic. Everyone is eager to catch a glimpse of mc because of the rumors. Rumors that mc is very cute, loves sweets and canned fish, loves to pet cats and dogs till they are bald.

Dad does an ultrasound. It was fast but the dad looks confused. Mc thinks am i really terminally ill? Dad types some stuff prints and deletes. Pulls the family out. Mom is panicking. Why cant u jist say it. Dad says too many ppl around. They find a quiet place. Dad tells mom mc is 2 months pregnant.

Mc remembered there are male cats who can give birth but hes never seen of it or really heard of it. Hes scared the baby will come out deformed. Like cat head human body. He didnt even know a cat and human can make a baby.

Mc's mom demands to know who the dad is. Also is mc a girl? Mc says its impossible. Mc is a boy. Mc's mom asks i thought u liked girls what happened? Mc said he does. Mc's mom asks who the dad is.. who is bulling our son?

Then ml's mom chimes in. Who is bulling our mc? We will not stand for it right ml? Mc is like wtf? Why is ml here?

Ml's family is here for check up for his dad. His dad had a car accident and now is paralysed. Dad gave the company to ml soon after and now mom and dad are enjoying the leasure life.

Ml's mom urses the kids to go off and play. Mc doesnt want to butle leaves behind ml. Ml got mc cotton candy.

Ml is always nicely dressed/handsome/big company/ highly saught after, but mc has always been cold and indifferent. He turned down anyone who asked him out.

Mc told thier mutual friend ml is very kind and knows how to take care of ppl. Thier mutual friend pities ml. All can see the lenght ml will go for mc except mc. Mc only sees ml as a love rival.

Mc tells ml his greviences. Mc was always afraid of ml so he can never talk smack in front of ml. Only behind his back.

The both go back. Ml is behind mc. Mc starts to feel sick and Dry vomits. He didnt really eat so he cAnt rwally vomit.

Ml wants to help but mc gets pissed and says "stay away from me". Ml isnt mad. Hes worried about mc.

The meet up with the parents but mc's parents are very vauge abouts mc's conditions.

Mc's mom keeps an eye on every move of ml. They head home and mc's mom says, "is it ml's baby?" Mc is silent. She said 2 months ago Was the reunion. You both stayed out all night. Say it is ml the dad?

Mc admits it. They were both drunk. He blaims ml. Lol mc's mom like tell the truth. Ml has always been very good and well mannered. You are the one always looking for trouble.

Mc's mom asked. So do you want to tell him? Mc says no.

Later mc's mom called ml's mom. Ml's family just eat. Chilling at the dinning room table. Ml perks his ears when he hears the phone call.

Mc's mom says we've been friends for many years i dont want to keep secrets. 2 months ago the boys got drunk and things happened and now mc is pregnant. Dont tell ml. Mc doesnt want to burden ml. Everyone is shocked. Ml is joyful. He rushes out of the house in his home attire. Speeds to mc's house.

At mc's place the sis says maybe mc is an alien lol

He rushes, knocks and enters the house. Mc's parents are shocked to see him especially not properly dress like he always is. They exchange greetings and mc's mom says hes in the room.

Mc knockes and enters the room. Mc is surprised.
    Mc:Why are u here?
    Ml: is there something u want to tell me?
    Mc: .....
    Ml: is there something u want to tell me?
    Mc:...
    Ml: you mom called my mom. I know
    Mc: go ahead and laugh.
    Ml: im not gonna laugh. Come on lets talk to your parents.

Ml tell the parents he will take care of mc and baby for a life time and they will want for nothing. Mc's parents are stunted.

Ml also says even if ml's parents disagree. Ml will not ho bavk on his word.

Mc says it maynot be ml's kid.could be spirits and ghost. Mc's mom yells at him.

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 7-9
    Guo Feng: entertainment recruiter.
    Yang Li: guo feng's desk clerk? Secretary?

Mc walks ml out. Ml asks what mc wants to eat tomorrow. Mc starts naming a bunch of junk food. They kiss a bit. Mc says no need for ml to help out since they both are in love with different ppl. Also it was a drunken night. Mc doesnt even know if he wanta to keep the baby. Ml is cold. He ask mc u want to get rid of the baby? Mc backs down. Ml leaves

Mc stays up all night thinking what to do. He thinks about the job offering he had declined before. Mc thinks hes gonna need a lot of moneybto raise the kitties . He calls Guo Feng to request an interview. Guo feng agrees to meet thw next day.

Mc turns to a cat looks in the mirror at how cut he is, but hes become a but fat. Mc frowns.

Next day. Mc wears his best outfit And packs snacks. He takes a pix and sends it to a friend QQ mc asks i look good? He looks and wants to cancel the pix message. He accidentally sent it to ml.
    Ml says looks good. Where are u going?
    Mc: job hunting.
    Ml: where
    Mc: *ignores*

Mc makes it to the place. Yang Li greets him and directs him where to go. She cautions him about her boss.

Mc enters and Guo Feng is a fat bellied, pippled, greesy forhead guy. Hes playing games on the computer.

Guo Feng asks if mc has a backing. Mc says no. Guo Feng says asks if mc knows about the unspoken rules?. Mc knows a bit. Guo Feng says its very pleasant just sleep with him and he will make mc famous. Mc declines. He thinks of the night with ml and it was very unpleasant. Mc leaves. Guo Feng says mc will never be hired by anyone else. So he will have to come back. Mc doubts it.

Later the secretary greets mc. Shes glad mc isnt eaten. She says she can help him be famous or make money? (Not sure) she helps mc make a weibo account and she adds him.

Mc starts to get messages. He goes outside and eats his snacks. Ppl passing by are envious of mc's look.

(Not sure what mc wrote) need? What im worth? Selling himself? For 500,000. Ppl keep biding till its 5mil. Mc is like wow. Then ml messages him im worth 1 billion. Mc thinks yeah no one can beat ml.

Ml:where are u
    Mc: *gives address* *hides evidence of junk food*
    Ml comes and he has the snacks mc requested. Mc goes into the car. When they reach thier destination. Ml ask the quetions and mc must answer for food? Lol c is very tempted by yummy donuts.

Ml: why are u suddenly looking for a job?
    Mc: isnt everyone?
    Ml: *lets mc sniff donut but cant eat it*
    Mc: *breaksdown* milk money is exspensive.
    Ml: you think i cant affor milk poweder money?
    Mc: i thought u didnt want to pay, period.
    Ml: i said i would care for u and the child. What is the unspoken rule?
    Mc: nothing i didnt agree to it and left
    Ml: Who is guo feng.
    Mc: the recruiter.
    Ml: Who is Yang Li?
    Mc: the desk personel who helped me. Very nice person.

Ml asks someone to look up guo feng.

10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soie_yoie likes this.
  11. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    @soie_yoie - Thank you, more please~
    The milk powder thing really reminds me of Ji Xiaoyu from President, Our Egg is Lost. :blobxd:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

lazynoodles, clear, lykizan and 10 others like this.
  12. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't access the translation but after reading the spoilers... I WANT TO READ IT :blobhero:

Thank you for the poke~:blobpats:

Zhen_Qing and soie_yoie like this.
  13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 10-12
    Chen Weiwei: ace broker of Guangyao Media. Mc's new agent

Ml looked up guo feng. He was disgusted. The report guo feng has money and such but also a string of fake accounts and all the stars are new. Getting negative reviews.

Ml calls his uncle to fire guo feng. Ml's dad was in an accident but he was never able to find the conspiracy behind it. This is a good chance to test 2nd uncle who owns that part of the entertainment business.

2nd uncle is not happy but he cant go against ml. He fires guo feng. Guo feng begs. Saying everything he did was for the company. He was fired anyway. Seems like granpa is also on ml's side so 2nd uncle can only comply.

Mc contemplates. Humans really love babies! Ml is feeding him such good food. Mc loves boys, but he also loves girls. No one will bully his kittens.

Ml and mc are shopping for stollers and baby products. Mc doesnt understand why they are shopping for baby things now. Hes only pregnant for 2 months. Humans must love babies.

The store is a qin (ml's family) comany. The workers are alarmed. No one has herd of ml getting married. Who is he with? Whos baby is he buying things for? Ppl are gossiping.

Mc gets a message from Yang Li. Shes very excited!
    Yang Li: have u seen the weibo account?
    Mc: no
    Yang Li: do u have access to it now?
    Mc: no *asks ml for his phone*
    Ml: *hands over phone no questions asked*
    Mc: *looks mc's 2 photo exploded on weibo. Ppl are asking who he is. Mc is so cute. Mc's popularity exploder and shared 100,000 times.*
    Yang Li: want me to make a debut for you?
    Ml: says do you want to be a star or do u like the scenery? I will make u famous.
    Mc:* o.o? Why is ml so nice to me? Must be the baby.* Yang li, no need. I have a friend who will help me.
    Yang li: friend? Dont be scammed. There are a lot of scammers out there.

Ml says it will be under 8 months. Mc says no 10 months. Ml is like wtf. Is it gonna take 10 months for the baby? (Not sure but i think cats take longer to give birth too)

(Not sure if this is about ml or mc. Im gonna guess mc's story) mc's grandma knew about mc's cat form. She was very good to mc. Mc wasnt happy about something and didnt kiss grandma. He deeply regretted it. His grandma was murdered for something and she gave something to mc before passing.

Mc does say to ml. Why are u so good to me lately. Must be the baby. I forgot if ml said it or thought it, but he said. I have always treated u well.

Guo feng did not lie. The company he worked for was the best for dramas and movies. First thing ml did was have everything investigated, including his uncle. Ml is gonna take over the company and remove corruptions and the company will make a better profit.

2nd uncle is not happy, turning over his company to ml, but after everything is done (i think ml will give back the company) 2nd uncle will make more profit.

Ml told mc that guo feng resigned and he will get a new agent. Also ml will be gone for 2 days when he gets back both family (mc's and ml's family) will have dinner together.

The new agent contacts mc. Mc is hugging an orange cat (cats and dogs are scared of mc because mc is a higher being of cats.) And its hot outside so he asks the agent to come up.

Chen Weiwei, the agent. Is well respected and mot use to mc's casual speach. Chen Weiwei feels that mc can make ml always favor him. Mc must be very skillful, difficult to cope with, seduction tricks, and overall tricks, he must be very good at it.

She imagines mc must be very Beautiful, charming fox, smile face tiger, deep heart, and difficult to speculate on inner thoughts.

So she puts on her fighting spirit ready for battle. She she sees mc. Shes super suprised. Its just a teenager holding a fat cat. Mc gives her the fat cat. She can barely hold it. Its so heavy.mc offers all the sweets that ml gave him. She declines. She doesn't like sweets. She informs him of the industry, signs a contact, then she will send him a script in a few days.

14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this link.

http://scrya.org/im-bearing-my-love-rivals-child/

I had the same problem. The page said something about a virus. I couldn't enter either. I had to look up the site on google.

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  15. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl is starting to get confusing. Something i cant tell what is happening to who. So take this summary with a grain of salt.

Names are crazy with mtl.
    QQ: mc's friend?
    QiQi: mc's sister
    Qin Li: ml
    Qin Qin: ml? Mc?
    Qin Le, Ruofei, Ngyuen tien : all mc?
    Holy crap how many names does mc have here.
    Honestly. Im so confused. Im starting to guess here. I'll update if i find i mtl'd it wrong.

Ch 13-15

Mc gets the scripts. The agent recommends one script with a very good director but hes strict on his actors. Mc picks a script and says he wants this character. The agent says no. Your new. You can only choose 2nd leading characters. Mc says Screen 12, line 8, I want to play this is Destroyed Xiao Yan. The angent was like "you, seriously????". Mc has always been good looking so he he wants so do the opposite. (Im guessing the character is ugly?)

The mc proceeds to offer the agent candy. Lol. Shes still in a state of shock. (Mc thinks when he has a lot of money he will buy better sweets/snacks then then ones ml gives him from france and such.)

Mc and mc's mom are arguing. Mc's mom tells him to eat reg and such then she calls ml. Ml assures her mc will be well take care of.

When will mc's sister be back? Apparently shes very sticky to mc (not sure if this is the sister or not. Could be mc?)

On ml's way back from the trip. Ml asks mc if he wanted anything. Mc said a long list of sweets.

Mc makes a fish dish for ml's return. He suprises ml at his work. When mc enters, the 2nd uncle left in a huffy fit. So ml thought the 2nd uncle came back. Ml is cold and doesnt bother to look up.

Mc: suprised!
    Ml: *suprised and happy* what are u doing here?
    Mc: i made lunch!!!!

Mc's tail pops out. Mc tries to hide it. (Ml may have touched the tip of the tail. Mtl unclear)

Ml: what are u hiding?
    Mc: nothing.
    Ml: what are u hiding?
    Mc: nothing *getting mad* im taking back the lunchbox.
    Ml: thats my lunch. Come sit or ill eat it all. Lol
    Mc: you wouldn't dare!!!.

(Not sure. But i think. Mc has a thing for all fish so he eat most of it and ml eat left overs plus rice. Lol)

Ml: if your sleepy you can find your pj in the closet. If u want snacks go find summer....
    Mc: *bolts out the door doesn't even bother for ml to finish. He runs to find summer* summer sister!!! *After large snacking and a big belly, satisfied! He come back to ml's office to sleep*

Mc is accustomed to ml's office bed. Sloppy clothes (im sure i just means oversized pj), stuff animals ml bought for mc, and even the large bed is mc's preferences, very fluffy like sleeping on clouds.

Mc changed into pj, hugged his plushie and passed out.

Mc thinks back. Eventhough ml is annoying and hateful, but he has to admit ml is the best. If it was someone else that night mc would have clawed them.

Mc wakes up to a feeling like someone is staring at him. Ml tells him its time to go get dress. Mc says dress me. Ml declines but gives in. Ml gets hard by accidentally touching mc's skin. Ml took a cold shower to cool off.

They head off to the family dinner. Both parents are homonymous, and happy. Ml assures mc's parents that he take care of mc. Ml's mom telks mc to eat crips something. Mc come and happily eat, but he feels like his parents already sold him to ml.

Mc almost believed that he and ml are a loving couple, but he knows ml loves someone else. How can he let this happen? Is ml using mc as a replacement cuz he cant say it to his parents?

Mc's parents car is low on gas so ml offers to drive them home and have the car filled up later. Since its night time its not good to roam around.

Its raining and thunderstorms. Mc is scared. Qiqi outside the house wet. No keys and dead phone. Mc's parents are suprised shes back without a word. Shes happy to see mc. Qiqi is not related to mc so of course they dont look alike. Qiqi is much rougher than mc. She gives mc a hug and frowns when she sees ml.

twistingfeelings, Izn, Kaylee and 9 others like this.
  16. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye I have just moved servers recently, so the SSL certificate disappeared. Getting a new one up soon~ And translations will resume soon! :D

17. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 16-18
    Mc is happy to see qiqi! Qiqi loves her brother and always said she would marry him.

The go inside the house qiqi changes clothes. Its getting very stormy outside so mc's parents tell him to stay the night. Mc said is he gonna sleep on the sofa? Theres only 3 rooms and qiqi is back. Qiqi says why not sleep with mc? Ita just sleeping and they are both boys.

Mc's parents dont say anything. Qiqi doesnt know about the relationship between ml and mc. They also dont kniw how to bring it up since qiqi loves mc so much. They dont know how she will take it.
    Qiqi said they can share a room cuz she knows ml has feelings for mc for many years and he got no where so ml is very pitiful lol.

Mc is scared because when mc is in deep sleep sometimes its uncontrollable and becomes a cat. What if at night ml sees him as a cat and kicks him out or they think hes a monster and kill him? If hes dead he cant eat snacks.

Mc argues with his mom some more.

Mom: if u cant sleep with him now, how are u gonna sleep with him in the future?
    Mc: what? Who said i was gonna sleep with ml in the future? We both love other ppl.
    Mom: what u still love that girl? Wake up! Ml already propses to take care of you during dinner. Hasnt he always been nice to you?

Mc gave up and went down stairs planning to give ml sleeping pills in the tea. He see qiqi. Hes still mad at her and she pleaded with mc to forgive him. She gave him tea since she was also making tea.

Mc went to the room forgot which one us the sleeping tea. He just picked one for ml. Ml drank it. Mc is pissed.

Mc: you never said thank you
    Ml: you really dont want me to stay?
    Mc: well you could just refused. No one would think odd of it.
    Ml: *pissed* you sleep at my company bed but i cant sleep in your bed?

Mc cant figure out why ml is mad. Ml is pissed because he heard mc talk with his mom. Hearing mc still like that girl pissed ml.

Thunder and heavy rain scared mc. While ml slept mc kept inching closer. As long as ml doesnt know. Its ok lol. Ml wakes up with the slightest movement plus he has a hard time sleeping in other beds. He wakes up and noticed mc's tight hug. Mc is out. He drank the sleeping tea. Ml goes back to sleep.

Ml wakes up. Hard to breath and something heavy on his chest. He quikly gets up and turns on the light. Its a cat. The cat is very beautiful and looks familiar. How did the cat get in? Door is closed and where is mc?

Mc wakes up and freaks out. He jumps and opens the door to the bathroom. Falls lands on his but. Ml knocks and walks in. He doesnt see the cat but he see mc on the floor.

Ml: what are u doing? Have u seen a cat?
    Mc: no cat. I was sleeping.
    Ml: u woke up in the middle of te night to sleep on the bathroom floor?
    Mc:.....

They head back to bed to sleep. Before ml leaves he sees the fur on the ground of the cat. They both sleep. Mc is sad. How could be have slept on ml. It was so nice and comfy on that nice rock tummy. Why was mc's tummy soft?

Next morning ml and mc are still sleeping. That was odd. Ml always wakes up early. Qiqi wants to enter and wake em up. Mom blocks the door. Shes super embarrassed. Umm let them sleep you can ay on the computer. Qiqi is like what? How can the computer be better than mc? Plus ml and mc are late to wake up. We should wake them. Mom doesnt want to tell qiqi about the relationship of ml and mc. Lol

twistingfeelings, Izn, Kaylee and 8 others like this.
  18. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue with the spoiler please aww kitty I love kitties :aww::aww:

19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls poke me when its ready!! :cookie:
    Gonna be busy soon~

20. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read this a long time ago. Fluffy, Supernatural, Mpreg~

MC’s parents abandoned MC because they’re in danger. They’re in “war” with the villain. Later, they’ll came to earth looking for MC in their cat form. Iirc, they become friend with their grandchildren without knowing who he is. After reunion and all the problem solved, MC, ML and their son go to MC’s parents territory. They lived there for sometimes.

Plot twist, all this time MC thought that Deng Ru is the one who saves MC. But actually ML is the one who did it. At that time, DR and ML were walking home together after school.

Shizun, Izn, Dragon_Reader and 7 others like this.