LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author right now is waiting for his Co-author

Edy3 and Paps like this.
  2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? I think his shock isn't that unfounded. I mean his magic literally skips all steps to create the perfect form. The 10 star magician can't use magic better than Hajin, hence why she is researching his stigma. What she can do is use it in a different way that is more efficient. Kind of like how a catalyst works, by using a catalyst you can reduce the requirements to get a chemical reaction. In same sense, she can use magic in a totally different way then everyone else thus increasing the efficiency with the same amount of mana. Obviously he would find that shocking.

That said, more annoying is the little things like him mistaking Rachel at the door until he opened it. That is quite ridiculous because:
    1) He has the ability to see through walls, something that should be second nature to him.
    2) I can usually tell with about 85%+ accuracy who is walking around the house based on the way they make steps, a super human who is a sharpshooter should easily be able to recognize these subtle things even more. And yet not only did he not recognize them and mistaken them for someone else, he failed to notice MULTIPLE presences and mistaken them as 1 person. I'm surprised he didn't die by randomly being attacked by a mugger or something.

Diametric and Paps like this.
  3. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when do you think that archer devil is going to be relevant to the plot? Last I recall she was playing video games.

Paps likes this.
  4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the author wills it.

5. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He forgot about her.

Also this chapter is another point(among the many others) that hajin is a controlling person/asshole

6. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omfg, Hajin is going to repeat Nayun's brother arc with Boss.... this author is literally repeating the same story, just swapping names

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  7. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nobody care about Litraine huh:facepalm:

UnknownSaint171 and FussyBadger like this.
  8. Ushiyama Tatsuma

Ushiyama Tatsuma Devilish Judoka • Big Breeder ☆

Reading List:
    Link

That'd really be more interesting than what's currently going on.

9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    When it is time to add her to his harem.

The author is already talking about how not all devils are friendly with each other and some djinn can help humanity because their devils are not as evil as other devils. So just like Chamelean troop and Sayuk who were suppose to be the "bad guys". We'll learn she is one of the moderate devils (bad but not that bad) and become another harem member.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Paps likes this.
  10. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I thought we couldn't get worse than the Orden arc... so far this is coming in worse. I mean it's still salvageable, but someone really, really needs to teach the author the concept of Chekhov's Gun.

Shino Miya and Stormingtiger101 like this.
  11. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow with all these cliche as fuck flags I had to check the Status in COO again to make sure it's still ongoing.

12. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this a fake world? What does it matter if they don't give the bow back?

Or have they literally gone back in time and are creating a separate timeline for this world?

13. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no they went to another world. its not fake or a replica as far as the story is concerned

Diametric likes this.
  14. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    If I've been reading the last 15 or so chapters correctly, what's going on is that Bell is a regressor (much like Shin Jonghak's grandfather, more on my theory on that in a bit) that made a deal with Baal to go back in time to try and save the girl he loves (who by all accounts is Harin if we're all reading between the lines correctly.) Now it looks like the cost of each time Bell goes back in time, Bell gets sent to another world to help Baal descend on the new world. It looks like as part of summoning Baal to the new world, a certain number of people get dragged back in time with Bell to his world. So it's pretty safe to assume they're actually physically on Bell's originally world in the past and not a copy like in previous times. Due either to Bell's special ability or Baal's contract he's in essence unkillable. Bell claims that he wants to die and that Jin Sahyuk is the only on that can actually permanently kill him and by killing him that will stop Baal's descent in both worlds

Now on to some theories:

1)Shin Jonghak's grandfather was a regressor who made a deal with a different demon. It seems he's not alive in current times so whatever time loop similar to Baal's must have been broken or the demon involved's contract runs differently. I'm almost half expecting that it isn't Shin Jonhak's grandfather but Shin Jonhhak himself that goes back in time and then impersonates his grandfather.

2) Personally I think Bell is lying to everyone and setting up Jin Sahyuk to be Baal's next host. Logically speaking, killing Baal then making a contract won't stop Baal's descent and instead it will kill everyone.

3) The co-author has been Baal the whole time and has been using Hajin to set things up for his descent.

Diametric likes this.
  15. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel enlightened, thank you.

I recently binged a load of chapters I'd stockpiled from when I got out of the habit of reading them on release (I really couldn't bring myself to carry on reading right after they went into the gate because it was like "here we go again") so I think I probably missed some details or didn't think it as much as I did when it was one chapter a day.

Didn't Hajin confirm Bell was telling the truth about this with his new lie detector skill that came with the demon invasion?

16. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    He did. However it is a skill he got during the demon invasion. So call me crazy, but maybe, just maybe the skill isn't 100% accurate with anything involving demons.

17. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    You make a good point.

18. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how many chapters are left?? Kinda want this to end already lol. But honestly I can't help but be sad how this all turned out. It feels like it could had been better.. I also hope we get to see Boss picture before all of this ends. We need to know how the 'Main Heroine' looks like at least... Author already confirmed it's ending soon.

Yep the author repeats a lot of his ideas...

Paps likes this.
  19. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It disappointed me so much, I stopped caring... Still want to see Boss... But, f*ck Hajin

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  20. Shade Serpent

Shade Serpent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin has set up so many flags with so many girls in the novel, but he hasn't settled any one of them. Hajin said he was an adult in his original world, but I feel like he's more of a teenager. In the sense that he's always playing and teasing girls, and not actually taking responsibility.

Paps likes this.