Discussion Library of Heaven Path (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SSMachine, Jun 21, 2019.

?

Is it interesting?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. SSMachine

SSMachine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm just curious to know if I am the only who feels this way. I've been reading LBOHP and it seems like it's going down the path of MGA and ED. After MC went to a "higher world", there are hints of there being an even higher world. On top of that, Ruoxi's identity seems to have been upgraded 3 times. I just want to know who still finds it interesting and why or why not.

philosopher17 likes this.
  2. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it interesting , for the sole reason that it doesn't have the MC being " Oh an ancient cultivator's treasury ' No he treats them like the dirt they r. And also at this point , I am committed to find out about who Rouxin is and what more crap ZX pulls. I know it looses most of it's flavor but eh what can u do .

3. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    So going to level of that first teacher is not max?

4. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I think i'm done with my bullshit quota for today" - ZX

I find it pretty interesting to read 3 or so arcs, but after i need some time before keep reading

SSMachine likes this.
  5. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    I take breaks of a few months between reading a few hundred chapters just to keep that balance of bullshit getting to burnout

SSMachine likes this.
  6. xqiko

xqiko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i mostly remember my dislike about this novel because the MC contradict himself too much, he's always saying low profile and whatever but always ends up center or attention with "knowledge" that no one seems to care where/how he got it. and every other chapter is like mc is dumb, hes going to lose and such, then its like wow hes so good and stuff, it just gets too repetitive

Ziavory and srrrahim like this.
  7. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this opinion! (y)

8. SSMachine

SSMachine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly yeah I think I might do the same as you guys and just read a few in a month to stop burning out. Well, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

9. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel also keeps bringing up inane shit like art for the MC to brag about his knowledge. He has to be good at everything even when it’s unnecessary.

If the focus had just stuck to the MC teaching his students, with a secondary emphasis on increasing his own ability to keep ahead of them, then I would have kept reading it.

10. prav92

prav92 ZeusKing

Reading List:
    Link
    So Just like all the other BS reincarnation/cheat ability novels.

11. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah the breakthrough are going to be slow down maybe because of the follow your on path thing and now he can't trick stronger experts because everyone knows him and the stronger are "sleep". the next world is what i'm looking forward to. never want a restart and a CN, but we need to hit the brakes on this quest arc and get back to slap aggaront people and save woman. and i hate those type of novels, but LOHP did it perfectly.

12. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was good and comedy was unique for like 500 or 600 chaps but after the introduction of rouxin it just went down so fast... repetitive shit , cliches, all knowing but also knowing nothing mc , the teacher student aspect is not done well at all .