Spoiler Adorable treasured fox: Divine doctor mother overturning the heavens

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lacerem, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically and it's been a while so forgive me if I'm forgetting things. The MC is the reincarnation of some op saintess from the God realm. Little buns adopted father is like an avatar or something from the god realm also. Now back story. Adopted father was in love with the MC along with the ML but finally MC choose the ML. This sparked all out war with the god realm and demon realm and they fought. MC died during the war, demon king's minions or what not grabbed the injured next to dead ML and retreat back to the demon realm, the demon realm got sealed and the death of the MC caused the ML to collapse spiritually wanting to die, so he lost all his memories. As for the MC's mom, shes in the gods realm causing chaos and havoc, I think every major force was hunting her down where I stopped reading

Oh yea on a side note, the fake goddess whom messed up the mc's parents before she was born is actually a tavern maid in the god realm, and ironically is impersonating the mc' before she reincarnated.

2. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is the mc,s mom wreaking havoc?

Yohono likes this.
  3. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know, I stopped reading shortly after that, last I remember they broke the deal allowing them to go to the god realm.

4. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the shameless prices that is married to the MC's cousin uncle what did the MC do to them

Yohono likes this.
  5. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She kills them, dont recall how but yea they dead. Mc feels bad for their son so she erases his memories and leaves him with the empress mother to start over from scratch. Dont recall much.

Yohono likes this.
  6. Hime03

Hime03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know in which chapter this occurs? MC is really kind if she did this for their son. He is such a spoil brat and totally useless.

7. Einy

Einy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont recall the chap number and it has something to do with the fact that he's just a child and the reason he is the wayy he is, is because of how his mother raised him. So she felt pity for him and decided to give him a fresh start for a better future.

LunarWolf and Yohono like this.
  8. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened with the snake girl ? and that misunderstanding between ML and MC?
    So MC die but her husband was saved by the demon realm and he lost his memories but she reincarnated and dont have memories too?
    what happened with his disciple? and when did she gave birth to more children

9. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter does mc gave birth to a fraternal twins?

Yohono likes this.
  10. ROTCGRRL

ROTCGRRL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the raws for the chapters after 500ish. But which site was used before chapter 500ish

11. Skye1489

Skye1489 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone able to tell me how Bai Yan manages to get his son from the hands of the snake girl and Bai Ruo, and what happens to these two b....s. Please
    :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Precy from Space and Yohono like this.
  12. fassily

fassily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.. basically bai Yan comes and she literally lose her mind and start to scale the snake girl like a fish. Then the snake girl use her soul to call an elder from her clan to help her. Then di cang comes and injured the elder. Di cang take the soul of snake girl, burn a little bit and give it to little rice.

13. fassily

fassily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the details of their past life please.. is Xiao long really the purple dragon? And poor sizaku.. waiting all those years alone...

14. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Qing Xue (last surviving snake lady) and who is that guy who is helping her?
    What is his background??

15. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this thread dead? :cry: anyone knows what happened to MC's brother, Bai Xiao? and around what chapter will mc have twins? I'm only at 380/2500+ and im getting impatient!:cry::(

16. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no new spoilers seriously spoil us

17. Teekellz29

Teekellz29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me why did the spirit realm attack the demon realm and 3 great sects?

18. CloudField

CloudField Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qing Xue gets her soul ripped off and burned eternally in flames of Suzaku ,while the guy helping her suffers same fate ,he is a *copy* of Di Cang made to deceive enemies (Celestials) in case they try something like assassination against Di Cang.

19. CloudField

CloudField Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of so called miracle ,they need 3 keys to open it ,but ultimately Bai Yan ends up benefiting from it ,but anyway ,even if it was someone else to open it ,it would be useless, only Bai Yan can use it.

20. ValerieZoldyck

ValerieZoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the relation of Chu Yi Feng and Chu Yi God? Are they both of the same soul or not? And I'm really curious about what is really the true identity of Mo Li Shang? I'm getting a feeling that he's someone originally from the celestial realm.