Spoiler (BL) In a Word, He's Acting Cute [Interstellar]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lada, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Lada

Lada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Main villain is He family. He father is also a marshal and served together with ML's dad. They're close friends, so their kids are also friends. But because of something in the past (I think it's about some treasures or whatnot, MTL wasn't clear), He father actually envies and hates ML's dad. All this time he's been plotting against ML's family, and ML suffered from zerg attack is also his doing. His sons were influenced by him, so while he's friend with ML, deep down he actually hates ML. It's MC who warns ML about He family since the first time he met with He son. In the end, it's the son who comes out as the biggest villain for spreading blood worms that kill lots of people. He battles with ML (and MC) and is defeated.

There's Feng family, also a marshal and rival to ML's family. Feng father is power hungry and near the end, he even rebels against the empire, seizes a small planet, and declares himself king. He's smacked down by MC :blobhero: and then MC takes over the planet. It becomes an independent kingdom populated by ML's people/army.

The other family, Huang I think :hmm: Their reason to hate ML's family is actually quite silly. Huang's son was also struck by zerg energy and since ML can recover from that, Huang father goes to ML's family for help. Unfortunately, ML and MC are on treasure hunt or something (I forget), ML's parents can't help since it's cultivation taught by MC that has saved ML, and Huang's son dies. Huang father can't accept it and decides to destroy ML's family financially (because Huang is a businessman, not military). Too bad that ML has MC :blobowoevil_horns: MC builds Wish Pavilion than can grant any wish as long as you can pay the price (it really reminds me of xxxHolic). ML also opens an elixir/pill shop (recipes provided by MC). Then MC cures a guy who comes to Wish Pavilion, turns out that guy is an infamous space pirate. So, to help MC and ML, he robs Huang family's shipments. Getting attacked right and left, Huang family is bankrupt and all the elders gets their cultivation destroyed by MC.

Ressianne, ahsudole, Kleep and 13 others like this.
  2. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried to mtl:blobpats:
    Exploded at the very beginning
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob:

Rainess09 and TomiNdumplings like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o i missed this!! orz

pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing >.>

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Lada for the spoilers!
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

maya_sov, Kleep, Selax and 4 others like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Another novel for the fur-cons lol. I'm in. Just lemme finish the other 15 novels I'm currently reading :blobsleepless:
    [​IMG]

Kleep, midnight reader and Zhen_Qing like this.
  6. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh cute cats. I am in :X3:

7. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First world problems. Too many good novels XD not enough time

8. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly this is quite unique because although the ml is rich and provide mc with loads of things mc is not to be outdone himself with how casually he threw out a lots of powerful item as a reward for ml because he's a good 'slave' who'll feed him well and is obedient human.

9. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Now if only the romance take off soon, I'll feel really blessed reading this I'm already at ch 31 with no hint of romance whatsoever, still with lord pet and his 'slave' phase :blobmelt:
    Mc(shou) is total tsundere ,he actually sulk when ml is teaching him to eat by himself, no way he want to be feed *sulk* kyaa so ml will feed him personally every meal time, he's like zys in this regard with his ' prince syndrome' .
    While ml is the extremely gentle,doting and patient type .

Kleep, Blood A and midnight reader like this.
  10. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title is something like ‘A sentence of discord, then sell meng’, implying that as soon as someone disagrees with him, he’ll just use his powers of meng to convince them. So, something like ‘Upon discord, immediately sell meng’?

11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    In these cases, I always find the English language so clunky... Like I'd translate the title to myself as "When someone disagrees with you, sell meng" or "One word against you, sell meng". Going further, sell meng makes sense to long-time MTL'ers and people with some knowledge in Chinese lingo. Sell cuteness grasps the sense but it sounds weird in English as a non-existent phrase. Honestly, when I have to think of appropriate title translations I just give up on preserving the integrity of the original. Being the trash at translation that I am, I'd go for "When in doubt, act cute". Cause it's totally fine in English, despite the changed intention haha. I give up :blobdead:

Kleep, Blood A, Nokiyoh and 3 others like this.
  12. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about "When in trouble, act cute" ?

ludagad likes this.
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Also sounds good and a little closer to the original meaning. Better than mine xD.

midnight reader likes this.
  14. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAAANNNT! no translation? no NU? huhuhuhu

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blobjoy: Same, my MTL wait list grows unstoppable :blobsweat_2::sweating_profusely:

16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO, so he's so lazy he rather bottom, he'd make all the other shou in the other novels that wanna top have the extreme urge to beat him to death. :blobjoy: