Spoiler Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Jun 7, 2019.

1. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome, and yeah he pretty much stays a constant A from where I'm at

stumblmer, Unnisara21 and savii like this.
  2. xWangan

xWangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML Return Arc:
    I think I forgot to mention it before, so I'll just put it here since it wasn't super important. MC once met ML's mom again. It was a rainy day, and ML's mom had high heels and has fallen because of all the mud. MC helped her getting clean and broke the other heel so that she can put her shoes back. Also, she told her that she should wear something more comfortable, instead of doing what other want from her, or smthg like that.

I'm not sure how it comes, but MC talk with the ML. The MTL are not clear, so I'm not sure if it was on a phone or in person, I think that it was in person. Anyway, they had a nice talk.

Afterwards, ML's sister comes and takes him home. Also bashes him, telling him that MC is still young.

When they get home, there's another family there. Qiao something. The Qiao chick is a young lady that wants to get together with our ML. Back when he took Qiao Nan to meet her new master, they also met that Qiao lady, and she was pretty disrespectful to MC.

Turns out most people in ML's family don't really like the Qiao family. It's mostly ML's dad who likes them. ML's mom, during their visit, took her driver and went to visit MC. I think they talked about MC's luck and some of the Mom's memories, but the MTL was pretty bad on this, so I didn't get much. I only think that when she was leaving, she told MC that she doesn't dislike her.

After she went back home, it seems that her relationship with her husband is pretty bad.

New Year Arc:
    MC once again got some money from her translations. Her dad took her to a bank and had her create an account there, that would belong to her alone so nobody could take her money from now on.

Later, they went to visit Zhu Kid's home. Aside from them and Zhu family, Qiao Mom + Sister went there as well, with the help of Zhu Kid's cousin. Overall, nothing much happens there.

ML visited MC once. It was at a time that the Zhu kid was there as well, they were supposed to learn I think? Anyway, MC's sister and Zhu kid's cousin showed up again. After talking for a little, they suffered a loss again and got kicked out.

Since it was new year, and they weren't divorced yet, just separated, Qiao Nan's family got together for new year's eve. Once everyone went to sleep, Qiao Nan felt a little bad so she went outside and met ML. Soaring (100% sure it's not ML's name, so I didn't want to use it, but scew it) confessed to her and said that he wanted to marry her.

MC wasn't really happy about that, thinking that he was joking. Even when he said that he wanted to get a military marriage with her when she turns 18, she was still pretty scared. In her previous life, Scum Chen had a pretty high position/family and she didn't manage to keep him, so she's scared that it would repeat. Also, she knew that ML's mother didn't like her so she was pretty scared of getting a 2nd Qiao Mom. Soaring was trying to convince her, but it ended up with MC fainting (Her Aunt came).

Next day, after Soaring took care of her, she said that she would give him a chance.

3. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler..

Unnisara21 likes this.
  4. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i knowwhat happen to shen li?!

Unnisara21 likes this.
  5. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Home Arc continued(?):
    Overall, I didn't know how to call this arc. Maybe I should have put it into the new year one. Anyway, for a lot of chapters now the story is not really moving. I feel like a lot of chapters could directly be skipped, but yeah...

ML's mom again goes to Qiao Nan to talk. They had a nice talk about being a mother/child, and we got to know that ML's mom wasn't really there for her children for almost 20 years because she followed her husband.

ML's mom wants to introduce him to a few ladies, since she's against his relationship, she just doesn't know that he's together with MC. They make a deal that he'll introduce his gf in 2 years. Mom thinks that she earned some time for herself to change his mind, while she doesn't know that ML agreed to the 2 years because Qiao Nan is not 18 yet.

Also, Qiao Nan told her father that she won't even treat Qiao Zizi as her sister. MC's dad tried to ask her to give her a chance, but in the end let it go and agreed with Nan Nan.

Later, Qiao Zizi went to visit their home with her 2 friends. Wang Yang (Zhu kid's cousin) and Chen scum. Turns out Chen bastards last stunt was ordered by Wang Yang, who wanted to take care of MC since she was helping the Zhu kid.

Chen bastard's father is a politician, and somehow the Wang cousin can help him.

Also, it seems that the reason Chen bastard got close to MC in both lifes is the Zhu family. In her current life it's because she's close to the Zhu kid, while in her previous life, when Zhu kid was dead, his dad thought of MC as a daughter, so cousin Wang pushed bastard Chen towards her. Later, when she got together with him, and Zhu Dad lost interest in her, Chen scum left her.

ML's mom wanted to go visit Qiao Nan again. Somehow, when they were leaving, they met her mom. As usually, she was shameless and forced herself into the car and went with them. The whole road to Qiao Nan's home she was calling 'sister this, sister that' towards ML's mom, as if they were best friends. Soaring's mom almost puked from it.

When MC and ML's mom go into Nan Nan's room to talk, Qiao Dad has a fight with Ding Mom (I think Qiao Nan's mom is named Ding something? Might be wrong). Not sure where they got it from, from what I understood Soaring gave it to them, but Qiao Nan's home has a big color TV and a phone. Ding wanted to take it for herself, and Qiao Dad got so angry that they agreed to get a divorce if he paid her 50% of the value of these things.

He doesn't have so much money, since these things were a gift for Qiao Nan. Soaring came with his mother to visit, so he agreed to cover the money for now, and MC's dad can slowly pay it back to him. Qiao Zizi was not happy about it, and will probably try to stop it.

Later, ML came to Qiao Nan to speak. I think she didn't let him come in, and he still somehow got inside? No idea, hard to understand from the MTL. I think he jumped from the window? After that, he directly hugged Qiao Nan and let her sit on his thigh? It's all my guesses basing on what I can understand, so this part might be wrong. Anyway, ML was a little angry that she didn't talk to him about scum Chen at all...

They have a nice talk. When ML asked about Chen scum, he could feel that something was wrong with her reactions, but he let it go for now. They also confirmed their relationship further. Pretty sure ML told her that he doesn't care about her family's position and other stuff, all he wants is to be loyal to each other. Once they get a military marriage in the future, they can't turn their backs on each other. MC agrees to it.

Also, when Qiao Dad was supposed to go and get a divorce with Ding Mom, she said that they should let the court decide. It also mentioned a period of half a year or 1.5 years? Something like that, so it seems like the divorce won't go through too soon...

6. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it wasn't really clear in mtl but apparently he fell trap to his rivals plot Peng Xia I believe. The rival was mentioned early one when Nannan brought books to their house. So that's why he missed his child's birth and the whole pregnancy.

stumblmer, cantiara, savii and 2 others like this.
  7. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    School Arc continued:
    I'm writing from my memory, so I might miss some things in this arc.

Anyway, when ML learned that Wang guy was making trouble for MC, he went ahead and interupted a project of his father, making trouble for them. Qiao Zizi also got together with Wang guy from what I understood.

Qiao Nan's previous instructor (the one that met her in the hospital first) confessed to her and was rejected. Also, more and more boys at school try to take her out, so she made a hard math task and got them to resolve it. Since none of these boys could understand it, they gave up.

Also, MC and ML phone each other from time to time.

MC also picked the arts subject on her 2nd year instead of science. Reason being that the science teached in school now is not something that will be used in the future.

The Qiao girl that likes Soaring joined the military for practice, so that she could be closer to ML. He told her that he doesn't like her at all and doesn't want to be with her. She thought that he found another girl, so she went to Qiao Nan's home to make trouble. Somehow she misunderstood and thought that MC had no chance to be with Soaring, so she just left...

Qiao Zizi had pretty decent results at school, but she could get to that level because she cheated. One of her classmates caught her on it, and wanted her to be his gf. She didn't want to, so she told him she'll introduce him to Qiao Nan. She started writing fake love letters to him with MC's name. After some time, the guy got tired of waiting and went to MC's school to look for her.

Qiao Zizi's scheming was revealed together with the fact that she was cheating. Both headmasters of the 2 schools also knew it, so her future at the nr.1 highschool is pretty much finished.

Also, MC's dad was there as well. He thought that this time they would learn from their mistakes, but when they were leaving, he heard them talking that they just need to pay more money and it will be fine. Was super dissapointed, slapped both of them and then went to cry himself to sleep. Pretty sure he gave up on the 2 of them now. The next day Qiao Zizi was kicked out of her highschool.

Qiao Zizi always had a low self-estimate, so she always wanted to be better than MC. Because of that, she wanted to have Ding Mom go to MC's school and make trouble so that she would be kicked out as well. Soaring knew that she wouldn't rest, so he arranged a school for her, outside of the region they lived in. If she went back during highschool or made any trouble for Qiao Nan, he would make sure she was kicked out again, so MC should have some peace for now...

9. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    School + Summer Arc:
    I don't exactly remember the timeline, but these things should be close to each other.

Qiu girl didn't have much luck with Soaring, so she turned her attention towards MC. She asked her cousin(?) to transfer to MC's school. The Shi something cousin usually had 100% scores on her exams, and they thought that she should be able to take Nan Nan's 1st place. As for why they wanted to do that? Not sure myself, I think their thinking process was that since Qiao Nan was poor, than ML must have liked her because she was smart...

Anyway, the Shi girl loses to Qiao Nan by 0,5 point in the end. Also, the Shi girl was in love with ML as well, just that the Qiu girl didn't know it. Later, she became friends with MC and gave up on ML. Not sure why, one of the chapters went wrong and I couldn't MTL it, but from what I understood, she gave up because ML's mom didn't like her (She was cousins with Qiu family, so yeah).

After school year ended, we've got summer vacation.

Qiao Nan was taken by her Liu master that we haven't heard in the last 2y of the novel, to the army. When they were there, it turned out MC's master wanted her to teach the soldiers English.

MC somehow managed to do it, teaching them very basic frases, and ignoring stuff like grammar etc.. The soldiers only needed to know a few simple words in case of an emergency, so her teaching was good. She kind of had a experience of teaching from her previous life, so that helped as well (I think she teached orphans or something? Not sure).

The Qiu girl was in the military as well at that time. Wanted to make trouble, so she said she would also teach people.

Qiao Nan prepared herself better for the next day and made a lesson plan in her notebook. Qiu girl stole the notebook and tried to use it herself, but failed, again, and her lesson turned out meh.

MC later proposed that starting from the next day they would have lessons at the same time, and soldiers would decide who they want to listen to. MC was teaching better, but Qiu girl went ahead and dressed herself in a revealing / sexy way. Because of that, a lot of soldiers went to her side. MC was still happy, because she could do more things with the soldiers that choose her.

Anyway, both higher ups from the military and ML's parents looked down on Qiu girl. ML's parent were happy that Qiu girl wasn't their daughter-in-law, since she would lose their face's.

Pretty sure that the military got fed up with her as well. Since she got into the military from a backdoor, they simply kicked her out.

10. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, I've got no idea what chapter am I reading now. Super confusing, I think I'm around chapter 700? MTL not making it easy.

School + Home Arc continued(?):

Yeah, no idea how to call arcs. Forget about it.

Anyway, not gonna lie, had some ideas about dropping the book. It's a very slow read, at my point, I think MC met ML like 15-20 times? Recently, it just feels as if it was more about people around her than Qiao Nan herself. I'll see for how much longer I can keep going at it, maybe it will get better once they actually get together.

I'm just gonna point some things out, since it doesn't make sense to go into details now. If I did that, I would pretty much be re-writing what's in the novel, since really, not a lot is happening.
    • MC lives together with the Shu girl. Best friends or whatever, there are almost no chapters without her now. Not sure if she's a secret pleasure of the author or what, but yeah...
    • ML's sister doesn't really like Qiao Nan, or it feels that way for me? I mean, there was a moment when ML took Qiao Nan to buy some clothes for her. It was even under his mom's instructions, since she pretty much treats MC as a daughter (not daughter-in-law). MC felt bad about it, so she only picked out like 1-3 outfits and than asked ML to buy her some fabric. She used that fabric to make really good clothes for ML's family. When she was gifting it to them, she gave it to ML's sister, and her reaction was pretty bad. She pretty much thought of Qiao Nan as a gold digger, since the fabric was bought with her family's money... Yeah, her thinking process is not good. Anyway, we also got to know she has a boyfriend herself. From what I saw, he feels like a scumbag, but might be wrong.
    • MC's sister came home a few times. Still as bad as she was, but she learned to act a little. When she's near Qiao Dad, she will show her fake smile (that she actually practiced), and pretend to be a good daughter/sister.
    • Qiu girl has something wrong with her head. She once invited Qiao nan and the Shu girl to a restaurant, I think it was inside a hotel? Anyway, she hired some thugs to force Qiao Nan to give out the name of ML's girlfriend (Since she still didn't know that MC is his gf). Nothing happens in the end, since they managed to escape and Zhu kid comes to the rescue.
    • Qiao Nan helped her school's headmaster to predict what questions could be on the college exams, since she did pretty well with that. She did well, and thanks to her some old teachers of the school decided to fund PC's and other stuff for the school. She also got the house she lived in as a gift from them.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  11. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, let's continue with the pointing way of writing spoilers.

Scumbag Wei Arc:
    • A lot of drama with Soaring's sister's boyfriend. He was pretty old and soon would need to retire from the army if he didn't get a higher position. Right now he was a normal soldier, completly average. He thought that since he hooked up a higher-up's daughter, he could use her to gain a better position for himself.
    • I think his name was Wei something? Anyway, Wei scumbag convinced ML's sister to ask her family for help. She asked, but they all just looked down on him and it didn't work out for her. Wei bastard asked for Qiao Nan's adress and went to visit her, trying to convince her to 'ally themselves', since they're both in a similar position. He wanted her to talk to ML and have him promote him in the army, while later, when Qiao Nan was out of college, he would help her out. Yeah... Didn't work out for him, he was pretty salty about it.
    • Wei is after all ML's sister's bf. ML said that he'll give him a chance. He won't directly promote him, but will take him on a few tasks, and if Wei scumbag does well, then he'll promote him.
    • When they went out during one task, they needed to listen to the olders 100% or the task would bust. Scumbag Wei didn't listen to his orders, got hurt, and the platoon commander that was there as well was hurt pretty badly. He had to retire in the end.
    • Scumbag Wei planned the thing, thinking that if the platoon commander retires, he can directly take his place. ML's sister even went to the PC and paid him some money so that he stays quiet. Unfortunatly, the soldiers around him didn't want to, and ML + ML's father could tell what happened anyway.
    • Scumbag Wei was kicked out of the military. Since he couldn't be in the military, he wanted to do business, but they didn't really have much money, so I'm not sure how that went. Might have missed something in MTL.
    • Sometime later, ML's sister took Wei to her home to introduce him to her parents. ML's dad told her instantly that if she wants to marry him, he won't object, but he won't accept him as a son-in-law. ML's mother took Soaring and just left, they went to eat dinner at Qiao Nan's home.

College Exams Arc:
    • The timeline often gets lost in the MTL, so somehow we've got to the point where MC has to take college exams. When she was going to the school, she was stopped by random people, almost robbed and and almost couldn't make it in time.
    • Qiao Zizi + Scumbag Chen + Crazy girl Qiu worked together to make that happen. Qiao Zizi told Ding mother to go and make trouble with Nan Nan, and schemed with them to have her hit with a car. When Ding mother was hit and taken to a hospital, they wanted to ruin MC's reputation saying that MC doesn't care about her mother etc... MC paid her hospital bills and visited her, so it kind of went bust?
    • They also paid a lot of people 50$ to block the entrance to school so that Qiao Nan can't get in on time. With the help of Shu kid's father and ML, they managed to take care of them.
    • There was 1 guy that tried to steal MC's entrance ticket (or smth like that, needed to enter the college exams), but he was beaten up by Qiao Dad.
    • This happens some time after college exams. We get to know that ML already send his application for a military marriage with Qiao Nan. When she joins college they should already be engaged, and when she is an adult, they will get married.

12. Meloncauli

Meloncauli 『Melon Cauli』『If you prick us, do we not bleed?』

Reading List:
    Link
  13. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I got over 1000 chapters now.
    I'm gonna spoil some things, but I'm going to write them all together. So things in Arc 1 can happen after Arc 2 and in the middle of Arc 3, as an example.

Feng Family Arc:
    MC's college is in the capital city. She decided to study there together with the Shu best friend. When they got there with a train, they were welcomed by the Feng family, which are relatives of the Shu kid. Her mother comes from the Feng family, her father is from the Shu family.

Qiu girl is a distinct relative from the Feng family, but not closer than Shu qirl. Anyway, when they knew that Qiu girl and Shu girl were both in love with Soaring, they didn't help Shu girl. Instead, they played their cards and let Qiu girl continue to be with Soaring (before MC came, when Qiu girl was accepted by ML's father), and let her insult the Shu kid.

After they came to the capital, the Feng family didn't like Qiao Nan. Qiu girl told them a lot of bad things about her, and even if she didn't, they were mad at her that they lost a connection to ML's family. So yeah, as you can imagine, they weren't too friendly to MC.

Later, they tried to fix their relationship with her, since they learned that ML is serious about her. MC ignored them completly, so they thought to marry Shu kid off to some other family for benefits. MC and Shu Father weren't happy, and they talked Shu girl into changing schools to a national college or something, I think it was called NAS? Anyway, Feng family didn't have enough connections to bother her inside that school.

College Arc:
    When MC joined the college, she was placed into a dorm with 3 other people. 1st day and these 3 already made some problems in the school and got a warning. Later, they started to ignore Qiao Nan. When they had military training, they overslept and were punished, so they put it all on MC's head.

MC moved out of the dorms with the Shu kid, into a house prepared by her Liu Master. Shu kid later moved out when she changed the school.

The 3 previous roommates were jealous of MC. When MC + Shu girl were moving their things, they got help from Shu girls second cousin brother or smth. Anyway, he had an mercedes benz car, and it wasn't cheap back then.

Later, because of all the troubles with Feng family, and just ML's family missing MC, they went to the capital to visit her. ML's mom got sick, so ML's father picked MC up from college and took her to ML's mom, so that she could take care of her mother-in-law. One of the previous roommates saw that, made a photo, and slandered MC on the school's forum that MC sold her body and had a rich, old patron.

ML's father had a high position, so it turned out as a big thing. School had to quickly delete the posts, and the roommate was once again warned and punished.

There was also a mini-arc about a college club. Basically, MC wanted to find herself a club without any activities. She picked a 'New English club'. There were 2 English clubs, the new one and the old one. The old one was popular, the new one wasn't.

Somehow, MC was picked as an officer in the New club, and had to find money for club activities. She managed to do that, and helped her upper-classmates from the club with the activities. Also, the 3 previous roommates joined the Old club, and were licking the ass of that club's vice-president.

Scumbag Wei Arc:
    So, ML's sister and Scumbag Wei were in separation. Before MC went to the capital city, she had a small, family organised engagment with Soaring. Everything went fine, but ML's sister HuaHua didn't want Wei to come to it, since he didn't like Qiao Nan.

He went anyway, and was stopped at the gates. When the engagment was ending and guests were leaving, he picked up his nephew, and started talking shit like 'remember to not tell anyone about huahua, you can't let them know about her', so that everyone thought that it was her kid. ML's family got mad, and Qiao Nan convinced Hua to separate with Wei scumbag for now.

When Wei Wei (the nephew) smiled and laughed, he looked really similar to Wei scumbag, so MC thought that he might be his child. She asked Soaring to sent someone to check out things in his village.

Turned out Wei Wei was a kid of an "adopted" daughter of his family. She was a biological daughter of Wei scumbag's village head. When the village got a number of places for military, Wei scumbag wanted to get one. He made a deal with his village head. He would marry the adopted daughter, and get a place in military as an exchange.

He married her and Wei Wei was what came out of them. When he left for military, he didn't register a marriage certificate, so HuaHua couldn't know it sooner.

When they knew the truth, they kicked him out and HuaHua broke up with him.

Qiao Nan's 1st time Arc:
    When HuaHua got to know the truth about Wei scumbag, she was heathbroken. Qiao Nan went back to spend some time with her.

One of the days, when she was at home, when Qiao Dad went to work, Ding mother came to their house. Not sure if I mentioned it already, but they are divorced now. Anyway, Qiao Zizi told her mom that she knew Wei scumbag and it was good for her if Wei scumbag ended up with HuaHua. So, she asked the mother to force Qiao Nan to tell HuaHua some things and let them get back together.

Oh, btw. Qiao Zizi is now together with Chen scumbag. Just as in her last life.

MC didn't agree, and they got into a fight. Long story short, Ding mom wanted to steal some things, and when MC didn't let her, she pulled her hair and called out things like 'You shouldn't have been born, you steal all things from your sister etc..'. MC was really sad, and when she kicked her out, she wanted to drown her sorrow with wine.

That day, Qiao Dad had to work overtime, so he called Soaring and told him to spend some time with MC. So, when he got to Qiao home, MC was already drunk. She was calling out stuff, saying stupid things, like "I want to marry someone", in a way that meant that she wanted to have sex, I think? Anyway, ML was a little mad.

She kind of lit him on fire, and I guess everyone can imagine what happens next. They sleep together, and when she wakes up and knows that she lost her 1st time, she's pretty scared. ML's comforts her, tells her that if she has a child, she can leave it to his family, and continue her studies.

14. cantiara

cantiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for those spoilers @CrazyApple and @xWangan , really appreciate it! The translated version hasn't even reached the 100th chapters yet. It's rather slow, so I'm really glad to see these elaborated spoilers.

A question, do you maybe know how old is the ML? How much of an age gap does he have with Qiao Nan?

Varsha0907 and CrazyApple like this.
  15. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. I think there's a 5-6y old gap between them? Something like that. So that would make Qiao Nan 20-21y old now, and ML would be 26-27y old? That's for the timeline when she is pregnant.

I might be wrong through, but I think it should be correct.

Varsha0907, stumblmer and cantiara like this.
  16. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    I might miss some things, but overall I think I catched up to what Crazy Apple spoiled.

Wedding Arc:
    I'm kind of confused about the timeline here. I think that after Qiao Nan went back to pingcheng or whatever her hometown was called, when she was helping HuaHua after her breakup, she went back to school, and than came back again for winter holidays.

Anyway, long story short, Qiao Nan gets married with ML. There has been an issue with the dowry, since MC's father doesn't really have much money. MC told him to forget about it, since it's not needed.

Zhu kid's father, who wanted to adopt MC, took the reigns and prepared for her the dowry. I think the Li's and Liu also gave a part of it for her. Dowry was pretty rich with a lot of stuff, and because of that, she married from Zhu kid's home, instead of her own house.

Ding Mom and Qiao Zizi wanted to come as well (and probably make some trouble), but Zhu family's soldiers turned them away at their gates. Overall, the marriage ceremony went pretty well.

Pregnancy Arc:
    ML has been sleeping with MC for some time now. Ever since their first time, they would sleep together when ML came back from the army.

After their marriage, ML's family moved to the capital so that the couple would be together. Unfortunatly, because of being in a new place, ML didn't have the possibility to go back home for some time.

MC aside from going to college, has also been doing some stuff for free in a foreign language office/ministery? Anyway, once, when she was there, she was pretty dizzy and felt bad. HuaHua came to help her, and HuaHua's possible boyfriend took them to a hospital owned by his friend. MC turned out to be pregnant (They later get to know that she has multiple kids, thinking she has twins), everyone is happy.

When MC knew she has twins, she was pretty scared. Qiao Nan was scared that she would repeat her mother's mistakes, and since Soaring couldn't leave the military, he could only call her and try to calm her down. Overall, Soaring wasn't there through her whole pregnancy, even when she gave birth later.

Her family as usually tried to make some trouble, but were turned away. Qiao Zizi once came to the capital with Chen scum, and tried to visit Qiao Nan, but it kind of didn't work out for them. Later, Chen scum was thinking about breaking uo with Zizi, but not sure if he did because of the MTL.

When she was giving birth, after her 2 boys were out, it turned out there's 1 more kid. Qiao Nan used a lot of strength for her 2 kids, so before her daughter came out, she passed out. They were thinking about doing a ceasar cut, but in the end she woke up and gave birth to the last kid as well.

HuaHua gave them the nicknames: Dabao, Erbao, and Sambo for the girl, but I'm pretty sure MTL fckd up the names, so I'm not sure if they will be the same when the translation catches up.

17. cantiara

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for cutting your post @xWangan , some questions:

1. Are the s*x scenes described explicitly in the novel or are they just implied?
    2. Which of her mother's mistake is she exactly scared to make when she found out about having twins?

Thanks in advance .

18. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kind of hard to answer your questions. I think it's in between, at the very least that's what I understood from the MTL. Don't expect to get a super long description of how he put it in her, but it's also not the usual 'Imagine what they do urself, and now cut to the next scene' kind of things.

Also, something important to mention is that even if I missed something because of MTL and there are indeed explicit sex scenes, than because of webnovel's policy, I would guess they would censor them anyway.

As for the 2nd question, I don't know. MTL didn't tell much, but I think she was scared that if she had 1b + 1g, she would put more effort for the boy, and make the girl feel hurt. Pretty sure it was just her hormons making her mood unstable, so I wouldn't think too much about that.

19. cantiara

Reading List:
    Link
  20. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's continue, shall we? Again, it's not chronologically written.

HuaHua + Tian Arc:
    When HuaHua was young, like 5-6 old young, she often played with the Tian kid. Tian kid was pretty femine for a boy, so she often made fun of it, or something like that? Anyway, they somehow made a promise to marry back then.

Tian family left China for another country later on, so the contact was cut and HuaHua forgot about it. After the fiasco with Wei scumbag, Tian family came back. Overall, the Tian family are doing some business, pretty sucessfully. Tian and HuaHua met here and there, he was chasing after her, when MC needed to go to a hospital, he took the job of being their driver.

After over a year of chasing after her, he was slowly getting tired. At that time, Qiu crazy girl came back and wanted to fight with HuaHua for Tian's affection. HuaHua didn't like it, and it somehow ended up with them marrying each other (Tian + HuaHua). I think they're a pretty happy couple now, and even have a son called Tian Yu.

After giving birth + College Arc:
    When MC gave birth, she was still alone, since Soaring had some things to do in the military. Most of them were some problems that he had to take care of, that were made because of his rival, Peng Yu. He was mentioned in the translations before, so I'd just say that his family came to the capital 5y before ML's. He's also in the army, and he's a pretty stupid bastard, seeking attention.

Anyway, MC had to take care of her children together with mom-in-law and HuaHua. First couple of weeks she was basically a human bottle for her 3 kids. They even had to change her diet to some squid soup shit that helped producing milk.

The kids are pretty cute, so you can expect some nice scenes with them. Anyway, after 2 months I think, she started going back to college. She could have taken 1y off, but she thought that it's better to quickly finish it and be there for her children when they start recognizing people.

Over the next 2-3y she was going to college, with pretty good results. She also was an intern at the foreign ministry under her master's other student. She had some trouble there with a Ding bastard that was jelaous of her. His family later allied with Peng's, but I'm not far enough to know what happens with them yet.

ML came back a few times already, first time being after 3 months I think? Anyway, his kids were scared of him pretty much, since he was used to killing people and his aura wasn't really friendly. They got better when they were 2-3y old and their grandparents told them that their father is in the army and is a hero.

As far as I read to for now, MC just graduated from College. It was also the first time other people knew she was married and had kids, since she allowed them to come to her graduation ceremony.