LCD Second Life Ranker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by oblueknighto, Apr 18, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Who besides me thinks that Kranum’s eye is like Mad-Eye Moody’s eye from HP?:ROFLMAO:

Paps and 0000000 like this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So I expected the bad clans are doing human sacrifices in order to summon some shit???

Also; why tf did the baddies not torture and kill the idiot bros? Plot Armor from MC. Still, why are the baddies only consist of arrogant morons??? At least they still have some common sense to hunt and kill MC before he becomes a bigger threat

3. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that baddies captured twobros cause he wanted to torture them then after robbed all of their stuffs and power,he will kill them

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean torture and kill them offscreen instead of now. I mean, he defeated them at least a day ago. Why did he decided to torture them when MC finally has a nonexisting heart?

5. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm....let's assume cause a day ago:
    1 theres a sudden monster outbreak so he got a bunch info of those he sent died trampled on by monsters and he got to control who died,where,how many
    2 those two bros are hella strong,so baddy might just apprehend them few hours prior the onscreen dialogue
    3 those 2 bros are hella strong so baddies are unable to kill them cause both sides ran out of mana and only managed to apprehended them,and then he got to managed streams of news of his men trampled by monsters
    4 im soo bored so lets play analyze this... you know when will the next chp release?

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    They did say 5 chapters a week *fingers crossed*, most likely tomorrow?

I still contribute the brothers' current fate as author still needs them for plot.

Also, MC's dream of becoming the 1st better involve him killing the brother and sister pair. Or I will be disappointed.

Haruhal likes this.
  7. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    My thought is that Arangdan real owner (whats its name?) wanna have full control over tower (like supposed to be hero in kill the hero novel) but they knew theyre weaker compared to other big guuld thus they start their plan from tutorial level..like pre recruiting and monopolyze resources(token,hidden items,etc) and by working with monsters...they wont have to die but they could get items from captured human

0000000 likes this.
  8. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have been using human farms to cultivate/summon something.
    And the stronger the players sacrificed are, the better they are as ingredients.

Also, since the guild has been destroyed he has to quickly complete whatever he was doing.
    He is desperate enough to try sacrificing top rankers to do it.
    So why would he kill two of those top rankers that he managed to capture?

Keep in mind that if they went and did something as bothersome as human farms for such a long time, then it's likely that puting the sacrifices in a farm is part of the sacrificial process.

0000000 likes this.
  9. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... I tried not to mention this one obvious reason
    Who are they again i forgot... his brother's friend? He said his brother got stabbed by 5swords.. 3from the same person...1from his exgf,1from bestfriend(?) Maaaannnn... how many exactly artia member that directly kill his bro

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to say all, i am guessing most of them want him to die after deeming he is no longer worthwhile to stay by.

11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am curious why does MC want to take revange for his brother so strongly, I mean that heloved him and all but I would though he would be more mad at his brother abandoning him and the mother that preocupied with declaring war to the world to guet his revange.

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Guilt? For running off and letting his brother deal with terminally ill mom he couldn’t handle?

Next time, MC goes full rampage..:eek::eek::eek:

Paps likes this.
  13. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But MC didn't run, in fact he stayed with her till she died and then joined the army.

userunfriendly likes this.
  14. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No only did he loved him, now he knows he were in a fantasy-like dimension fighting orcs and dragons, trying to look for a cure for mom. He lived a miserable life fighting to climb the tower, fighting the tower's status quo, fighting with his clans members. Betrayed by his peers and his lover. After finding the elixir, he is surrounded with no way out. As a last hurray he sends his memories/diary to his brother, hoping mom is alive and brother can fetch the elixir where he hid it before his last showdown against the tower clans.

If that doesn't put you in a DOOM-like rage, I don't know what to tell you.

15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, but lets not forguet that at least in the novel the brother makes the decition of not coming back or contacting his family again, I know he had a plan and all but he made a decition that involvd the whole family on his own. I just want to know if the MC stills holds that against the brother.

16. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First chapter. In a way, being resenful of the dead is a silly thing, you only harm yourself. He leaved before the CSAT, so he didn't really have a choice. Maintaining a clan, climbing the tower and play the korean student role sounds impossible

Paps and userunfriendly like this.
  17. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc might resent the brother a bit, but if it was the other way around the mc would have done the same. Don't know if he's that self aware though.

Paps and userunfriendly like this.
  18. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc kill ex girlfriends in the futrure

19. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    futur*

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Future...autocorrect hates you.:ROFLMAO: