LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, YY doesn't seem like the type to let that pass. No point in not looting, even if he isn't as ruthless about it as Meng Hao from ISSTH. XD

2. nikhil

nikhil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 full chapter just to eject corpses ... and the main one STN still has not come ?? :cry:

3. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus are you fuking kidding me? Even ejecting the corpses takes up a whole chapter? And one by one even though they got beamed out at at the same time?

4. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair though, I can forgive this in this situation because the author has apparently killed off Shen Tu Nantian here and wants it to be a dramatic buildup since Nantian didn't get taken to be resurrected by somebody else.

scriptor likes this.
  5. voydom

voydom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys :), just wait a bit and read in bulks, if you can't stand the pace. The chapter was just ejecting of the corpses, but it was funny with grandma being smug and all. Also they know the ppl inside died by bow, so even before some of the live guys gets out, YY's role in this will be questioned. I just don't want it to be the usual "he couldn't possibly grow so much" when readers know better.

Anyway, the relationship between the Shen clan and Lin clan will become much worse after this, with most of Shen younger generation prospects being killed by Lin representatives.

scriptor likes this.
  6. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    The bs fact is trashtian got killed b4 these bugs yet he is the last to be ejected .... and i am not worried about yi yun and lin xintong getting out and then having their life in danger due to the shen tu elders as he did say after he got the token he got to know of one important fact that he can leave from another exit too so that's good atleast lol

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to see the entire Scum Tu clan in tears and wailing and basically making idiots over themselves.

8. Black_Cat

Black_Cat 『The Cat That Leapt Through Time』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I would like him to gain some recognition cause right now they all think he's just a scrub for the Backwater East even the Lin clan... :cry:

strixflash likes this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is that YY is naturally a low-key sorta guy, unlike most wuxia/xianxia/etc. guys. That's why people don't really believe him; it's like saying you believe some dude at the street corner found a unicorn in a swamp.

Admittedly, that's why I like YY so much too, that he's not always up and in your face looking for a fight. XD

10. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda hard for him to not be low key lol... what with a seriously "heaven defying" item on his body and all... but then again... once he becomes powerful enough he'll probably go apeshit crazy with moodswings and psychotic tendencies just like chu feng sooner or later. i mean this is xianxia, its bound to happen lol

11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean compared to other xianxia heroes, lol. Like Meng Hao in the current ISSTH is pretty much in everyone's face and ripping them off (money and pride, not actual faces), Ji Ning in DE keeps picking fights, etc. I kinda hope YY stays as he is, honestly. It's a refreshing change of pace. But I do hope he develops an equally Emperor-like demeanor to match LX. Maybe it'll be enough to deter enemies in the future. ^^

12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's fine the way he is. but would be nice to see a reverse dragonscale chapter and to see what he would do. the last one we had he was waay to weak to do anything

scriptor likes this.
  13. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    that will probably in an arc where his "sister" is involved o.o... and maybe we'll see her again after the tianyuan world arc

14. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but damn the ST Clan took a hit 2 of the top younger generation plus 2 extras

15. Maou-Sama

Maou-Sama Oh Yea that Guy!

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys what do you thing about romance in the series? LX or that girl he met in tai ah divine city. or maybe his adopted sister?

16. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    YY is the type of mc who will screw you hard before you notice lol

scriptor likes this.
  17. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read to the current chapter yet?... if so you'll understand how close his relationship with Xintong will be in the future... :sneaky:

18. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    YY and LX got to first base.

Notaborax likes this.
  19. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    im waiting for the sex scene, its gonna happen, maybe not in the next 30 chapters but i hope not in 300 chapters

20. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally they are all dead. I wish that old medicine bitch would freak out more though.