Spoiler [BL] My Senior is always Salivating after Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zhen_Qing, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    NU page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-senior-is-always-salivating-after-me/
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2994754

Cardinal Sect:
    Lin SuCi: MC, shameless face-con. "You(QF) also said, I am an auspicious mascot that descended from heaven, then being such an auspicious mascot, I’ll condescend myself and let you raise me for a period of time."

Qing Fou: sect leader, lazy master. "…BoShen, I’ll leave this auspicious mascot to you to take care then."

Yan BoShen: ML, cold beauty. "…"

Other characters: 2nd shixiong Xu WuWang, 3rd shixiong HuiLian, 4th shijie Ruan Linggu, 5th shixiong Xiao Lan, 6th shixiong ZhongLi HaiMing.

Summary: This is the story of an adorable nekomimi that persistently test the patience of his da-shixiong by shamelessly acting like an innocent (not), ignorant (not), vulnerable (kind-of) kitten. Their dynamic is a lot like married WangXian. :blobamused:

So far, there are 16 translated chapters, which ends with MC plastering his naked body to ML, and 5th shixiong running away in embarrassment. But, there has not been any hint of ML becoming a villain. :hmm:

I'm attempting (keyword) to MTL, but, because it's xianxia, my pace is like snail. Have anyone read/MTL this novel before? I'm interested to know what triggers ML into becoming the villain, basically the sequence of event leading up to it. :blobhyperthink:

@Saikyi @scriptor @purple_mangosteen @Karry @Fuyuneko @Jadeite524

2. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t help. Have not read this yet. It sound interesting though :)

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is mc naked and plastered to ml? Is he trying to seduce ml?

Mc is a seductress?

Sounds intetesting. Ill give it a go.

Zhen_Qing and LaDyViL like this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You just raised the bar there :sweating_profusely:
    Haven't read this yet but that line makes me curious lmao
    I've always liked shameless MC, will watch for spoilers :blob_pompom:

5. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    shameless and cunning MC
    he is a transmigrator, to a novel and transmigrate into a newborn cat body
    i like how fast he can transform into his human form (2 chaps) that way we don't have to wait long yaaaaass~~~
    even tho MC is cat baby, he is clever, cunning and totally shameless
    one second he can make you feel sorry for him then just another second pass, you will think you are crazy for pitying him, that's how shameless he is LOLOLOLOLOL
    MC human appearance still has the cat ears and tail~~~ truly adorable~~~:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Yan Boshen (ML) is his senior brother...i actually still confuse why this novel has that title
    the ML (till chap 15) only has fascination feeling for MC, since he is shameless but also clever even tho he is just a baby cat...
    the one who found MC was his master (their master later) but his master didn't want troublesome thing, so he order ML to take care of MC

when the time the baby cat was suggested to be his disciple, the master asked MC what new title should MC called him (the master) now...
    the confused MC, who hadn't grasped the hidden meaning, looked at ML then back to the master and said : "Father in-law?" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

creizreiz, maya_sov, Kaylee and 14 others like this.
  6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    -UPDATE-
    Yeah i was wrong. Qing Fou is the master.
    Idk. Even thought this is in english, i get so confused very easily.

I thought it was the white hair bun guy who found mc.and the master said resources are limited and you bring back another mouth to feed?

The white hair bun guy still kept mc because he already found him.

Later when white hair bun guy (not sure if he did this on purpose or not) gave mc the failed alchemist pill. Mc got a fever and dizzy he ran into a cave with an ice bed. He transformed into a human naked and hugging ml.

Ml said. U are seeking death. So mc wanted to kill him by smothering ml into his chest. Then he said some thing i forgot but it was super funny.
    (Not exact words paraphrasing and mostly off)

It takes 1000 yrs to share something,
    It takes 10000 to share a pillow,
    We have already shared 10,000 worth of freindship bond so why kill me.

Ml was not amused. Lol.
    Ml (i think unintentionally) let mc go, but mc thought ml let him go so ml must be nice so he asked for clothes.

Ml just stared at him. Mc ran off to find the white hair bun guy. Who showed up outside the cave.

The argued.
    Then mc said i have a bone to pick with u for 3 reasons. 1) i eat your pill like an experiment, 2) because i eat your pill. There was a misunderstanding (looking at ml) 3) so now ill let u take care of me.

White hait bun guy said..... To ml u look atfer him

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  7. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Not intentionally. MC has the common sense of a normal 21st Century male. So, to him, they're both men, plus when he first transformed into a youth with cat-ears, he was as naked as the day he's born. So, ML has already seen everything. MC even left ML's meditation cave without a thread on his body because ML was not willing to give him clothes, as he intruded into ML's cave.

Anyway, MC's naked because he was trying to clean himself after breaking through the 3rd stage of cultivation. But, because the dirt is not ordinary dirt, he needs someone with a higher cultivational stage to clean him. So, he called for ML to come, going, "Boshen, Boshen! Quickly come to the river behind the mountain and save me! If you’re late, your darling is going to throw himself into the river!" :blobrofl: He shifts into kitten form (as big as ML's palm) and shifts back to badger ML for dumping the kitten-him into the river - hence the naked hug.

Yeah, at that time, MC grasped the wrong meaning. I think he watched too many family conflict drama. QF said, "Little thing. You should call me by another way from now on." And he was like, ohh, the common response to this type of statement is, "Father-in-law?" when he should be calling master!
    The small theater at the end of the chapter was:
    ML: "Dad!"
    QF: "En? Enenen?"

Yeah, the white-hair guy is QF, the sect master. He's young but has white hair.

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda confusing cuz they some times says hes young, but then i thought it said he was in his 30's and called him uncle.

I also get confused because sometimes its not stated who said a dialog. I guess its easy for others, but im a bit slow so i just guess who is the speaker.

Did you find out why ml is the villain? I want to know his background.

I havent read whats supposed to happen in the original novel yet. Which is funny cuz its usally stated in the beginning. Do you know the original storyline?

Queue likes this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Their Cardinal sect is like affiliated with another sect called Mystique Heart sect. In terms of seniority, QF is higher than all of the elders of the MHsect, even the sect leader calls him "Senior Uncle", whereas the sect disciples call him "Grand Master Uncle". QF's age has not been mentioned so far, only that he appears young. So, the 'uncle' is likely due to the seniority in terms of their martial relation, QF's the senior/junior of MHsect leader's master, etc. MC, due to being QF's disciple, is at the same level of seniority as the MHsect's elders, despite his age. Try this site: https://immortalmountain.wordpress.com/glossary/terms-of-address/

I haven't find out ML's background, or why he's the villain.

The original storyline was only mentioned a little in the early chapters, when a character named Wang LiChen was introduced, "After the Mystique Heart Sect was extinguished, the only trace of the sect left, the one who went around the world dealing with demons, that pitiful child?" The MHsect was annexed by the villain, which the synopsis implied to be ML. Another hint to the original plotline was the protagonist, Bai QingKong, who the MC remembers to be abused in his sect "South Shuge". Other than that, nothing yet. :sweating_profusely:

Oh yeah, MC's not looking for a way to change the plotline, he's content to live his life peacefully in the Cardinal sect which was not mentioned in the original plotline. No surprise there actually, as the villain's background is rarely expanded in the original plotline. A good example is SQQ's background/childhood experience in SV.

creizreiz, maya_sov, Kaylee and 7 others like this.
  10. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read some of the chapters but my feelings are not there yet :hmm:

I wish some novels expand the backgrounds of all characters :sweating_profusely: like I've been reading a lot of 2d chara lately and it doesn't make me feel good. Btw, I'm also planning to make my own novel. But I'm not confident to release it :notlikeblob:

Queue likes this.
  11. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel the other day--it was a fun adventurous romp. I can't remember the exact details, but here's a general outline:

The main antagonist of the story is one of MC's "dads", the current head of the reputable Lin family of cultivators--Lin Bu'gui.

Basically, Lin Bu'gui was an extremely powerful cultivator, so powerful he was considered the most likely candidate for ascending to immortality. He was friends with the king of Monsters/Demons, Qi Lan, who took the form of a white cat. (Lin Bu'gui and Qi Lan might have even been ex's once upon a time, I can't remember, it was somewhat ambiguous.)

Lin Bu'gui used a unique cultivation method: basically, he could create mini illusory worlds and live out reincarnations in those mini-worlds.
    While cultivating in those mini-worlds, he met our MC, Lin Su'ci. This was MC's previous life as a child who had memory problems and was so sick he couldn't leave the hospital. Lin Bu'gui actually watched MC's struggle across multiple worlds and reincarnations, to the point where he actively looked to reincarnate by MC's side, and was moved by his struggle against terminal illness. In the end, he wasn't able to do anything to prevent Lin Su'ci from passing away.

He seemingly forgot this episode of events, but then that helplessness came back to haunt him when he underwent the Heavenly Tribulation attempting to ascend to immortality. During the Tribulation, he was crippled by a vision of the dying child MC stretching out a hand to him. His state of mind disrupted, he failed the Tribulation and was horribly wounded/basically killed. He only survived in an undead remnant soul state by possessing the corpse of a child of the Devil race (or something like that).

That vision of the dying Lin Su'ci because Lin Bu'gui's Inner/Heart Demon. He became extraordinarily obsessed with MC, and grew to associate his own success/happiness with taking care of Lin Su'ci. He discovered MC's soul had become a clump of heavenly spiritual essence, so he set about cultivating this clump of spiritual energy as his new purpose in life. He also added some essence from his old friend, Qi Lan that cat king of monsters, to make MC into the form of a kitten spirit.

The rest of the Lin family didn't know Lin Bu'gui's tribulation had failed, so he retained his position as head of the family. But the family members saw Lin Bu'gui pampering this baby kitten MC. Some people, eager to hurt or retaliate against Lin Bu'gui, kidnapped MC and sent him far away into the woods. Lin Bu'gui didn't find out the kitten had disappeared until it was too late, and yeah he subsequently went full out bat-shit crazy.

And that's how the kitten MC ended up falling from the sky into his new Shifu's basket, and was essentially adopted by the Cardinal Sect.

------------------------------------------

Over the course of the novel, MC slowly grows to discover his connection to Lin Bu'gui. At this point Lin Bu'gui is pretty much insane--he's obsessed with trapping MC by his side and playing at being father-son, no matter the cost. While fleeing this crazy powerful dad's clutches, MC wanders the realms to reunite with his friends, and works to train his cultivation skills (usually mentored by ML).

I liked that MC is a naturally friendly person who strikes up many different rapports with different groups of friends: his various shixiong in the Cardinal Sect, his Shifu's friends (including his 'other dad' the white cat King of Monsters), and the original protagonist + his party members. I wish they got a bit more screentime, but it really made the world feel more alive.

-------------------------------------------

Near the end of the novel, Lin Bu'gui catches up with MC's party. He's about to capture MC, when ML engages him in an enormous battle that basically tears reality open. Both ML and Lin Bu'gui are sent back into the far past. MC uses a magical artifact borrowed from the original protagonist in order to bring ML back to the present.

MC is sent like thousands of years back in time, before Lin Bu'gui had that disastrous tribulation. He meets up with the young ML.

ML's true form is a dragon--he used to be a little golden dragon living under the sea, but somehow fell into qi deviation and was demonized. (I can't remember if it's ever explained how he fell into the demonic path.) Young ML is very clingy and sweet on MC.

MC realizes that he could solve the huge problem of his crazy dad if he prevents Lin Bu'gui from going through that disastrous tribulation in the first place, so he travels to the Lin family with young!ML. He sees the young and perfectly sane Lin Bu'gui--who just happens to be trying to deal with a certain huge problem.

Basically, both future!ML and future!Lin Bu'gui got sent into the past as soul fragments, with trouble manifesting their physical bodies. Both end up kind of hijacking their past bodies--future!ML switches out with young!ML when the latter falls asleep. while future!Lin Bu'gui is openly trying to take past!Lin Bu'gui's body for himself.

Luckily past!Lin Bu'gui is still at the peak of his power, so he manages to resist, especially when MC steps in to help break the balance. MC explains the situation to Lin Bu'gui (with some euphemisms to make Lin Bu'gui feel a little better about his crazy future self), who is very friendly to him since MC's basically his adopted son.

Lin Bu'gui recruits some ghost cultivators to help evict the remnant soul of crazy future! Lin Bu'gui. Unfortunately the future Lin Bu'gui wakes up and takes over their body in the middle of the ritual, and is about to reverse the ritual to evict past!Lin Bu'gui instead. Thankfully MC is super quick-thinking and distracts future!Lin Bu'gui with his presence. He pretends he didn't know about the soul swap, treating future!Lin Bugui like past!Lin Bugui, thus encouraging future!Lin Bugui to put on the nice act too. MC manages to fish out information from future!Lin Bugui about why he's so crazy (see the above backstory). Finally, he tricks future!Lin Bugui into drinking too much potent wine and knocking himself out, re-awakening past!Lin Bu'gui. This time they successfully complete the ritual to evict future!Lin Bugui's soul.

After emphasizing to past!Lin Bu'gui the importance of not undergoing the tribulation, MC leaves for the future. (Young!ML is afraid that MC won't remember /him/, only his future self. MC reassures him as he departs, and young!ML promises to wait for him.)

-----

Upon returning to the future, MC plans to get married with ML! He visits the Lin family to find that yay, his actions in the past did have an effect and Lin Bu'gui isn't crazy anymore, so he extends the olive branch by inviting this half-dad to the ceremony.

The epilogue is MC and ML doing silly role-playing using the mini-world incarnation technique lol.

12. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @Attica! I'm doing a summary by chapter, and only at chap 20 right now... Thanks so much! :blobgift:

But, based on your spoiler, the synopsis of the story is misleading? :hmm:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

Ha-Ha, clear, maya_sov and 9 others like this.
  13. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one disappointed that ML isn't the crazy pseudo-dad?

14. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh!!! the plot is more deep than it seems!!!!
    aaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ this future past sure will confuse me in the future @_@

interesting....so interesting!!! >.<

Ha-Ha and missycin like this.
  15. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    no. I am also here! >w<
    great supporter of incest~

Seductive_Cucumber and gnessa14 like this.
  16. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link

Count me in!! :aww::aww::aww:

17. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hail BL incest!ヽ(✿ ͜ʖ✿)ノ

Seductive_Cucumber likes this.
  18. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL, take it with a grain of salt.
    For the birthday celebration of the head of Congyun sect, QF send MC, ML and 6th shixiong as their representatives. For this event, the three of them meet up with a lot of other sect disciples that are also invited to the celebration. Once they reach the venue, ML is called away to meet with the Congyun sect head. So, he leaves MC with 6th shixiong, with MC's reassurance that he'll be waiting for ML exactly there. Yeah right.... :blobpeek:

While waiting for ML, MC overheard one of the disciple, likely from the South Shuge sect, talking about sending the world's protag BQK to the back of the mountain to verify whether there really exists a wild beast, which is actually a monster/demon (妖) called Li Wen (醴刎). BQK is described as appearing to be 14 or 15 years old, thin and wearing a grey coloured robe. MC remembers that the book said BQK is originally a simple boy, but due to wanting to get revenge, he focuses on cultivating and tracking down his enemies. He grows up to be a black belly with a deceptively pure appearance, and using that harmless appearance, has blacken quite a lot of people. The current BQK looks pitiful and helpless. But, although he surrenders and obeys the demands of his shixiong, his curled-up fists show his resistance.

Instead of walking away, MC decided to help out BQK. He not-so-subtly follows behind him. Due to 6th shixiong's nagging for him to not be mischievous, BQK stops and turns around. MC blatantly said that he overheard people saying BQK's name and feels that they're like brothers. He said that, "My name is Ye XingChen [夜星辰]. You are the day [白天], I am the night [夜晚], you are the clear sky [晴空万里], I am the sea of stars [星辰大海]. You see, are we not brothers?" Rather than letting BQK following his shixiong's demand for him to pluck the fur/tail of the wild beast, MC suggests walking one round around the area and telling his shixiong when he returns that the back of the mountain is guarded and cannot be entered. So, the three of them walk around, and MC learns more about the white-cabbage protag, who is actually neglected in his sect, save for his shijie Cui Hong that wants to use him as a vessel for cultivation.

As the big event is not really related to them, BQK goes to retrieve some food and drinks. MC eats and drinks one cup of fruit wine, while 6th shixiong that normally doesn't eat in front of others, sit silently. MC's face flushes and asks about the wine, which turns out is brewed by CH. Before parting ways, MC warns BQK about the rumour that his shijie likes young, good-looking boys, and to be careful. MC soon realises that he's not feeling well, and looking at his situation, 6th shixiong said that he drank flame-something [火苗] that functions as aphrodisiac. MC is dragged into a guest room, and he asks 6th shixiong to find ML, and tells him jokingly, "If he's late, he will lose his darling." CH enters the room after 6th shixiong leaves. Fortunately, before anything happens, ML arrives. ML lowers MC's heat using his cold qi and assures him that he has his own arrangement to teach CH a lesson.

MHsect's sect leader's son Wang LiChen approached MC, asking whether what MC said previously, about his sect disciples plotting to use him and MC's 3rd shixiong as meat-shields are true. MC told him that just because WLC knew them, doesn't mean he knows what's going on inside their minds. ML has ask for the head of Congyun sect to decide CH's punishment for daring to do such a thing in their territory. Before a punishment is decided, a disciple rushes in, yelling that a disciple of South Shuge has entered the forbidden area and tosses in a disciple known as BQK inside, waking up the beast, which started to go on a rampage.

Stopping at chap. 20. :sweating_profusely:

Kaylee, alexfilia, maya_sov and 2 others like this.
  19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the villain is MC 'father'
    Then what's with ML as villain?

And, is there interaction with MC other half father, that demon cat? After MC repairs the past, Did the two fathers meet again? :blobbunny::blobuwu:

Seductive_Cucumber likes this.
  20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like a fun read, but yea, mtl xianxia, as much as i love this plot setting, is very painful x.x, so i'll just wait to read translation after enough chapters are released.

Ha-Ha likes this.