Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of kids :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

Lilyworld and lumie like this.
  2. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this in the novel?

Do you think Athy and Lucas and Claude would want to live forever?

I mean, lucas' master lived until his son was dead, then he chose to move on with life. I am assuming his wife and son had all passed.

But Athy can live super long, and their kids are bound to have magic so they would live long too!

Imagine being alive for 1000 years.

Mikaa likes this.
  3. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it’s fanmade. In my community they have 4 daughters and 2 sons but it’s all fanmade.
    The only one that’s real is that Lucas and Athy have a daughter in one dimension and it’s real.

And Lucas told Athy that she and Claude would live for thousands/ hundreds of years because of the World Tree Branch. in the other dimension where Lucas is a dad, their daughter seems to be the next Black Tower Magician with her discovering Lucas2’s invisibility magic. might be tho, don’t know if that’s true or not, just some speculation.

Marie_0720, Mikaa, Meri and 3 others like this.
  4. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Lucas2? After consumed the world tree he (accidently because our Lucas did smthing with his magic) went to dimension where Athy and Ejekiel is getting married, daddy Lucas' dimension, dimension where Diana is still pregnant with Athy, and last is he went to Seoul, Korea? So what happens next, did they just left Lucas2 like that? That's sad :^(

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    mereumsama likes this.
  5. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another cute moments you can share us with please ?:aww::cookie:

6. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly yes, that’s where it ends, so the ending of the side story is an open ending, you can interpreted however you like, although some ppl have been making fanfiction where Lucas2 meet his Athy or at least gets to be w Athy. since he is in Korea there might be a chance that he would end up w Athy1’s soul (Jihyee?? i forgot her name)

i really wish that Lucas2 find his Athy tho :(

yuriezzz and MK11204 like this.
  7. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They went on a date in the town (Athy doesn’t want it to be called a date lol) while Athy was eating Lucas kept on looking at her, because he likes looking at Athy while she eats, and then Athy’s mouth was full and while she’s looking around her surroundings, Lucas thought that she looked like a squirrel and she’s cute. since her mouth was full there was a sauce on her face so Lucas reached out his hand to wipe it but he licked it instead and Athy was so shocked she teleported herself while blushing and then Lucas chase after her, and then getting close w her, and he told her that she should be getting use to it because there are many things that he would like to try w Athy, of course our Athy was so flustered.

since Lucas1 traveled to other dimensions to find Athy1 in the past, he knows that Athy and him would be a family, that’s why he wants to “try many things w the Athy” i wonder what it is, oh Lucas~

8. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG *crys* :blobwoah:
    that so cute :bloblove:
    I want to go to a date with Lucas
    Just why he is so cool like that ?:blob_sunglasses:
    I love this move >\\\<
    " many thing he would try to do" ? :blobsmirk: here is your real face Lucas lol xD

How old they were ?
    is it in the novel or side story??

mereumsama likes this.
  9. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    around 18/ 19, they didn’t specifically said their age, but it’s not that far fetched from the ending of wmmap so I’m guessing the time didn’t change that much. and it’s in the side story, the last one to be specific.

10. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire story is like eating comfort food. Simple, nice, and you can just eat it without feeling bored of it.

Such a beautiful yet simple story for everyone. I am guessing Jeannette and Ezekiel would be together in the end.

Did Athy explicitly tell Claude she would want to get married to Lucas? ☺️

Obelia is going to be the most powerful kingdom for the next millennial. 3 outstanding magicians who ate the magic tree plus 1 dragon to guide the kingdom.

yuriezzz, Mikaa, Alia0001 and 2 others like this.
  11. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh is that so?
    just why the best and cutest moment are in the side stories? :blobexpressionless:
    I would die if I didn't see it in manhwa :notlikeblob:
    did they say some thing about it ? I mean if they will draw it or not :blobcry:

12. MK11204

MK11204 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well basically because it's drama/fantasy/heart warming manhwa. So ofc they have to stay focus in the genre or the main story (about father and daugther relationship, in this case Athy and Claude). Author Plutos is very smart by putting the fluffy moments between Athy and Lucas at the end of the novel so the readers could be more focus on the main story in the first place:blobcheeky:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  13. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they do >\\\<

14. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately no, Athy haven’t tell Claude about their relationship but I’m guessing Claude knows about their relationship, and they didn’t keep the dragon because the dragon is still a baby that’s why the dragon is afraid of Lucas XD

yuriezzz, Marie_0720, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  15. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They actually went on an indirect “date” Athy and Lucas were invisible at that time, they sorta on a date, well Athy was flustered about the idea XD

There’s quite a lot of LucasxAthy moments actually, there’s one when they were in Athy’s bed and then Lucas transformed himself to be an adult Lucas, and then Lucas kisses her hair, but I’m not sure if Spoon going to show it all of not, but I’m hoping so uwu

yuriezzz, Marie_0720, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  16. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha xD
    a baby dragon ?
    I was thinking it's a big dragon xD

yuriezzz and Mikaa like this.
  17. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaaaaaaaah is that true ?
    oh my god !
    I'll kill my self if they didn't :(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  18. Atriedes

Reading List:
    Link
    It is kinda funny that Athy with an adult mind didn't think about what all these things meant. I guess she had no time to date back in Seoul. All her maturity and intellect went to books and finding ways to get more brownie points from Claude.

Is this the chapter where she pulled him to her bed to show him some magic? And he said something like "do I really need to remind you?" and "don't let men come to your bed" or something? (that was what I understood from the mandarin translation)

Nooo. Why didn't they keep the dragon!

19. Atti

Atti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh did that really happened ?

20. lumie

lumie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! Athy wanted to show him her magic and then Lucas said something like I want to play w the princess even more, but she was so flustered already she didn’t think about anything else except that she’s glad that Lucas can’t see her flustered face.

yuriezzz, Marie_0720, Mikaa and 4 others like this.