Recommendations transmigration or reincarnation into fiction

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lamest, Jun 13, 2019.

1. madvil

madvil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Shikha

Shikha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,it's an isekai? This story is where a girl from dark sect escaped,then fall in love with wulin alliance but then betrayed get stabbed in the heqrt and her brother turns out is not her real brother and she ended up with the mask maker right?

4. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see most of the good ones i know are covered and others the game isekai:blobcheeky:

5. ZhypherMU

ZhypherMU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation Paradise

6. madvil

madvil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, but the story starts with her transmigrating from a mary sue book, were everyone loved her, and so she believes that again everyone loves her in this new world

7. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! the only ones i haven't read is the stepdaughter and light and shadow one. tho they both don't seem too up my alley, i'll give it a try!

8. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gotchu, i'll check that out too!

9. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've read both of those! for the reader and the protagonist, i left when the mc protag guy became a dragon because i felt very worried for the real mc surviving That... and for the second, i stopped somewhere in a pretty spoilery zone. i might pick those up again?

10. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i see the male protagonist tag, but reluctantly added anyways

11. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    Tho not female protagonist and a bit of shounen ai, Let Me Shoulder This Blame (no link BC me new)is quite good. I guess it's transmigration, but it's also world hopping and such. It's one that will really tug at your heartstrings. I've gone through half of the raws and it always keeps thing interesting with every new setting/world. It does definitely have romance(quite sweet), but not beyond kissing as of where I read to.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  12. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i loved the premise of that, but i kept getting confused so i had to yield around chapter 2 or 3. it probably got better, i suppose?

13. mallow

mallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I don't know much about how this website works and so I looked for your reading list but couldn't find it. Sorry! So here is my recommendations and hopefully you haven't read them yet.
    These are all female protagonists reincarnated into novels that are not Japanese:
    1. Our Binding Love: My Gentle Tyrant
    2. The Villain’s Sister Suffers Today
    3. If I happened to tame my brother well
    4. I raised an Obsessive Servant
    5. The Lady is a stalker
    6. Avoid the protagonist!
    7. The hero proposed to me (Korean web-novel, not the Japanese one which is the hero suddenly proposed to me)
    8. Methods to Save the Villain Who was Abandoned by the Heroine
    9. The tyrant’s tranquilizer
    10. The End of This Fairy Tale is One Hell of a Drama
    11. First of All, Let’s Hide My Younger Brother
    12. (Transmigrated) The Girl Who Cured the Crazy BOSS is Majestic and Mighty
    13. Unripened: I Became the Maid of the Duke's Family (For this, there is a novel translation but you can't find it on novel updates. You need to just type in solace translations on google, click on the website, the first search result, then join their discord to view the chapters. And there is a webtoon translation but currently only one chapter is out, just look up Unripened: I Became the Maid of the Duke's Family on google though and the webtoon will show up.
    14. My sister picked up the main lead. (For this one, its the same as unripened where you need go to solace translations and join their discord to read the novel. DO NOT reupload anything you read there though :mad: or else they will stop translating.
    15. I Raised Cinderella Preciously
    16. Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much! (I really really like this one but there is only two chapters out and the translator currently dropped it! :eek: BUT! They said if it gets enough support they might continue so please check it out!)
    17. A Fairy Tales for the Villains

These are the ones that I care less for but they still fit the genre you're looking for so:
    18. Doomed to be Cannon Fodder (Nobody else recommended this though I'd be really surprised if you haven't heard of it.)
    19. The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend
    20. I Refuse to be a Supporting Character
    21. The Male Lead’s Villainess Fiancée

I hope there's at least one thing here you haven't read and that this helps :)

Sara0jan likes this.
  14. lamest

lamest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gosh, thank you so much!! i have checked out a few of these but a lot of them i haven't. i'll be looking forward to getting to binge read!

mallow likes this.
  15. mallow

mallow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! Glad I could help :D