Demonic Poring RL update

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Demonic Poring, Dec 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me tell you some interesting facts. The more restrictions a country has on abortion, the more abortions take place. A more developed country sees less abortions. And the abortions that happen are safer.

Abortions are not a great solution, it's not like they shouldn't put some limitations on them, but they're necessary. And the best way to make sure they don't have to happen is education on sex, and tolerance: not judging those women for it. Not creating more stigma and making it illegal. Because reality shows that does not work, and everyone is worse off.

Lonelycity likes this.
  2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP just stated until they can confirm these twins are his brother's children, the family will be the ones responsible for covering the costs and should the results prove negative, his family shall be compensated back half the amount they agreed to cover for the twins. I don't know if the twins are still seeds or flowers (babies). Do verify for me if you want to. Regardless of my opinions, the brother and his family will pay for this bitch's mistake. I hope at least one of the twins or both are his, since it wouldn't waste their time and effort NOT ABORTING them.

3. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    "Crazy Rich Nuffians"

4. Nitpicking Reader

Nitpicking Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the consequence when you nut everywhere and with anybody. Let it be compensation for the time he enjoyed with her.

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    But the brother did not nut everywhere with anybody tho? Are you referring to the bitch? I just hope there is a good outcome from this drama. Sigh, I just don't get it. Why do women not confront their partners if they're sexually frustrated or if there is problem with sex life. Why resort to cheating? Is it really worth it? Are most if not the minority of women actually enjoy the drama of being a bitch in heat and dealing with the aftermath? This is why I don't trust females anymore in terms of commitment. I believe in their sins but not in them, because people change for the better but usually for worst. But sin? It never changes, that I can trust. I don't trust people, but I trust in their sins.

6. Nitpicking Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    What you said isn't wrong.
    I'm not saying she's innocent, she's clearly an evil person, and may have bad intentions like taking advantage of this family, but the main point that is 'abortion', DP'S bro has no say in that mainly because it's not sure if he's the real father. About being taken advantage of, that's tricky, because if he's not the one it'll be okay but if he is the parent of those unborn babies he'll regret it because no one in his right mind would want bad for their kids. So it's like a gamble and since they aren't short on money and can't know who is the real parent yet they chose to compromise. If the DNA test is positive, everything they did will pass as the right choice and if negative they'll consider it as a minor loss, they can even go after her in the court (maybe?)

Lazriser likes this.
  7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I will have to agree with you, but yeah, hopefully the outcome is positive or negative. I don't know, I got mixed feelings about this now, but I'm still the extremist bastard I am. Which is to say, if positive, the bother's family should take custody of the children while lawsuit the mother and if negative... you know what? This discussion is making depress. I give up. Why do I even bother getting angry for some stranger? Sigh

Nitpicking Reader likes this.
  8. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    You're going to hell. You bad person. And me too for laughing

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome.

[​IMG]

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sell the rights to a KR drama studio....

Make lotsa money. :blobjoy:

Someone already beat me. :D

11. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I would honestly think that would be easy to verify, just have bro do his business in a cup and have it tested for baby making potential. As long as a second procedure hasn't been preformed in the meantime....

12. Nitpicking Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello demo porri, is there an update to this?