Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. NierXue

NierXue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any possible love interest? Or is it gay mc? Or mc only likes his hand?

shiory likes this.
  2. lord

lord Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Roan's Attribute?

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

shiory likes this.
  4. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's 'time' attribute. the most abstract form of time attribute ;)

shiory likes this.
  5. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a question in the LCD part about Cale job. I will answer here since it's quite a spoiler if I answer it in LCD. Even in the current raw, there's no mention about the exact job he have but here is the spoiler

Cale world, which we are leaded to think by author as civilized normal Korean world(at least I really think author trying to mislead us to make the impact of the stories more big), was actually a world that at some point of time being invaded with monster, which then explain why Cale was so calm in the middle of battle since the start of the story(no matter how calm or cool headed you are, there's no way you could be that calm without experience). I don't know exactly if Cale was suppose to be strategy part of the group or the combatant, but Cale definitely getting used to fighting scene unlike Choi Han who came to this world as a normal high school boy(If I am not wrong). So Cale most likely not a normal salary man, military have posibilities, but there could be another job such as hunter/ mercenary/ hero like many korean stories that have magical power even though they have modern setting. Actually, the person who sent Cale to this world might even have something to do with monster that invading his original world.

6. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

There is such good potential for a spinoff. Though probably not with Cale. Unlike stories such as TNE, there's no indication Cale will return to his world.

7. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't imagine Cale come back to the original world because at least in this place he can eat first-rate food, people to order around, and hopefully a slacker life he dream of. Unlike Hajin, since the first part of the story, Cale doesn't have a intention to come back to the old world and rather accepted the situation easily. Actually, I can imagine his party wouldn't let Cale back to his old world even if he want to. Raon and Cale core party might even crossing world and dimension just to pick Cale back or go with Cale to Cale world.

B2j, kjpo34 and dereonlad like this.
  8. MidoriMutsuki

MidoriMutsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would be Choi Han reaction if that were to happen? But your theory really do make sense as their enemy grow more powerful. Having the calm mind to react to those situation needs a good grasp of experience beforehand.

Just wanna ask, is Alberu already seat at the throne or does he even know that Cale already have an attack force on the opposite side of the world to go against the arm?

9. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm curious. What happens to the Church of the Sun God and the siblings?

10. Let2Nai

Let2Nai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find free raw for this

11. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    godedz017 share it in his drive till chapter 338.

Not sure about the church since the war was focusing in destroying Ardin and not the church.
    About the sibling, Jack finally using Comdemnation of the Sun. Comdemnation of the Sun become a sword of light and then being used by Hannah(it's make her arm burn since she have darkness attribute from dead mana) to fight the lich. The sword then melting the lich skin and unlike any other sword, this wound couldn't be healed by the lich which then exposing his identity as lich. Since lich was one of the the empire figure, the empire citizen/solider/knight whom first still believing in prince Ardin and the Empire when Cale start exposing Ardin and Empire wrongdoing now finally running away too. After that, just like I said before it become the battle with lich then after some battle, the white star appear.
    In my opinion, though it not being specified in the text since the battle with the white star has yet come to conclusion, the church now have no way other than to follow Jack and Hannah since what happen in the empire would probably capture the heart of the believer. Moreover since Cale using white robe priest to do it, both Whipper and Caro citizen would probably associating Hannah and Jack as the leader of white robe priest and then making their word become more credible. Adding getting Cale whom is the central figure of any war as the sibling supporter, I really can't even imagine that some still doubt the sibling as the new leader of the church of sun god. Even the bishop wouldn't be able to openly attack/blaming Jack since their credibility in Caro kingdom would be lower because the bishop and the church ran away in the battle and not helping the citizen after war ended.

I don't remember Alberu being a king. In the next chapter in the current translation, Alberu would say that he want to be a king of bigger kingdom so he delay his coronation until that. So basically Alberu say that he won't be a king until he eat some part of the empire. Till the raw I read, I don't think Cale already tell alberu his forces in the east. Cale would probably tell him when he really need to do so like when he tell about Raon, wyvern, and the fact that he know about Indomitable Alliance.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    yukihibari, Ivivivi and kjpo34 like this.
  12. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow what great spoilers! Impatiently waiting for comrade mao to update otherwise I’ll have to google image translate too many chapters....

13. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    Choi Han wasn't immortal, he just have a long life. His lifespan was as far as a dragon
    It was in chapter 2. I doesn't have a time to answer this before, and when I have time to do it I forgot about this. Also, the theory was quite long so I just quick read this, but congratz, your theory was proven to be at least half correct. Choi Han can't kill white star using power of nature(at least to the current chapter there's no mention on it since Erhaven say they need to destroy the soul itself but never mention that it can be done using Cale ancient powers), but it seem that Choi Han was indeed the one who collect all of those power in the original novel.

14. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read up to the latest raws via google translate. More about Cale's past was revealed.

Cale's previous world (Kim Rok Soo's world) was just your average normal world, when one day, the "Cataclysm" happened, and monsters appeared and wrecked havoc in their world. At the same time, people with "abilities" appeared/awakened. Cale (or Kim back then) was trapped inside a collapsed building, and he was the only survivor there. He got rescued by a person who eventually became the leader of the team he belongs to. If you are familiar with the KR novel Solo Leveling, or other post-apocalyptic novels, it is somewhat similar to that.

Kim's role in the team was support (most likely a strategist or something). His ability was "record" which allows him to perfectly remember or record in his memory anything that he's read. Using this ability causes him to sweat or become feverish though. Apparently, this ability is carried over to Cale's body. If you remember in the first chapters, Cale could recall every detail in the book "Birth of Heroes". That was his ability being foreshadowed by the author back then. He also uses this ability in the latest raw chapters, wherein they were looking for the records of the White Star's past lives (WS is the leader of Arm, and reincarnates every time he dies) in the library of the mercenary guild. He browsed around 9000+ out of 40000+ books/records within one week, and perfectly memorized all the information he read. He could also organize the information, as he enumerated to Prince Alberu (whom he was talking via video comm) the owners of past ancient powers. Cale's group was surprised back then, as they thought he only possessed ancient powers.

As for what happens later in the story...

When the White Star appears after the battle with the lich in the empire, Cale together with Eruhaben (and Raon) battle the White Star. WS also has numerous ancient powers like Cale, but unlike him, his powers are not balanced. He also has a unique ancient power that is a heavenly attribute (or sky). I'm not sure what it's exact powers are, but it summoned lightnings and such in the battle. Eruhaben battled WS the most, though Cale also fought, but Cale and Raon maintained a shield most of the time to prevent the lightning attacks from striking the empire below. (Cale's silver shield legend spreads again afterwards, hahaha) I won't go into the details of the fight, but it was noted that Cale wasn't strong enough to defeat the WS, as the WS mentioned that Cale didn't know how to completely use his ancient powers. WS eventually decided to escape/teleport like a villain when he got into a pinch. Afterwards, Cale tried to contact Prince Alberu but then fainted and slept for 2 weeks.

When he wakes up, he finds himself in Prince Adin's bed, and Cale's group around him. He also sees Tasha and Prince Alberu (in his dark elf form) handling paperwork of the empire. Sir Rex and his group has captured the imperial palace. The imperial family was arrested, and they were waiting for Cale to wake up before executing Prince Adin. The misdeeds of the alchemy tower were also revealed to the empire, and Jack will lead the new Church of the Sun God as the Saint and new Pope. They also held a funeral for those who died in the alchemy tower. Basically, Alberu was complaining that Cale dumped most of the work to him again.

They then talk about the WS, and that the way to kill him was to destroy the soul. The battle of Arm and the mercenary guild of the eastern continent was brought up, and the mercenary king had a healing power, which WS is searching for as well. They also talk about the origins of the dragon slayer family. Cale decides to go find the mercenary king to extend Eruhaben's life. They go to Cale's inn in the Eastern continent, and easily finds the mercenary king as one of their inn's customers. The mercenary king (his name was Bild/Bird something) is an drinker and considers people who like to drink as his friends. He mistakes Cale as the WS (apparently, Cale and the WS has similar hair and eye color and atmosphere), but realized that they are different people. Bild was also with a mage, who like Ron, is also a survivor of one of the 5 assassin families.

The mercenary king has a wind-type ability to smell and hear the abilities of other people, and is the reason why WS wants to kill him. We also learn from him that the WS doesn't have a land attribute power like Cale, hence why WS's powers were unbalanced. Cale then makes a deal with Bild in exchange for killing the WS. Cale asks for information of the WS's past lives in the mercenary guild's information library, and also on helping Eruhaben. To persuade him, they make him watch a video recording of their battle in the empire. Bild eventually agrees, but reveals that he doesn't have any healing abilities, but only knows the way to acquire one. And the only person who can go there is someone with the wind ability, which means only Cale himself can go there. It is actually a relic, and can be found in an island similar to the five forbidden regions. This relic actually belongs to the thief (the sound of the wind owner), and thus the island is surrounded by winds that make it impossible for anyone without the wind attribute to enter.

Cale's group together with Bild and the mage, head to island next to the Wind island, which happens to be Bild's hometown and is a heaven for drinkers (it's one of the largest brewery ever). Bild and Cale make a bet over drinks that if Cale wins, Bild will become his secretary (I didn't understand what they were betting over). Cale then learns why WS says he doesn't know how to use his ancient powers completely. Apparently, ancient powers have to be carved into the body or something, and the fact that he can hear the ancient powers owners' voices means that it is incomplete. The rock then tells him that if he wants to win against the WS, he had to get rid of the owners of the ancient powers, or as the glutton says, eat them. If he does that, he will no longer hear the voices of the five though. Another way to defeat the WS was to turn a person into a vessel/weapon with the same plate as WS, meaning to give all the ancient powers to that person, and have that person fight the WS. Cale then thinks that person must be Choi Han then, as he was the original MC in the story.

Cale then heads to the island alone to get the relic, and finds out the the island was full of dead mana. He enters the temple, and finds out the back story of the thief, the island and of the ancient power owners and WS's origins. He learns that someone with a heavenly power constantly need dead mana, though they don't know why. In order for Cale to get the relic, he needs to pass the test given by the thief (because she was the one who generated the deadly winds in the island in the first place). The test took Cale to a future where Cale is 36 years old and most of his group is dead. They won the war against WS, but his family and friends are all dead, even Raon. He passes the test when he hears the spirits of the wind, and refuses the situation to be his future.

He then learns that the relic has 2 uses: it can extend life, and it can prevent or suppress dead mana. However, Cale took a week to pass the test, so the dead mana in the island was about to explode like a volcano. So Cale uses the power of the cheapskate (the fire owner) to purify all the dead mana in the island. The spirits of the wind also help Cale. Cale's group the finds him (because they were worried that it took him a week already), and they proceed to destroy the island. And as usual, Cale faints after using his powers again.

When Cale wakes up 3 days later, they then use the relic to extend Eruhaben's lifespan. The relic is a jar that fills with water depending on the desire of the person holding it on how much they want to live. If it overflows, the jar breaks and can no longer be used. Eruhaben's desire to live though was to live for a year longer, enough to kill the WS, so the jar fills up to the point that it only takes one sip. Cale is surprised, but vows to make Eruhaben desire to live longer after they've defeated the WS. So, Cale keeps the relic.

The group then discuss on the Raon's parents, and they learn from Eruhaben that the longer the incubation period of the egg, the stronger the dragon will be. Eruhaben took 50 years, while the other ancient dragon of the eastern continent took 5 years, so they speculate that Raon may be a hundred years, and that Raon's parents may no longer be alive (dragons may be individualistic but they find children as precious, so if any of Raon's parents were alive, Raon would not have been in the cave in the first place).

They then secretly proceed to the mercenary guild's central headquarters, where records of strong individuals are written for a thousand years already. Their goal was to find traces of WS's past lives. And that's where we learn more about Cale or Kim Rok Soo's past and ability, which carried over to his Cale body. I wrote it in the first spoiler above, so I won't write it here. Cale speculates that the first mercenary king may actually be WS himself, and the reason why the mercenary guild kept info about the strong individuals was to make it easier for him to find them in his later lives and kill them. Cale then overheats (a side effect of his record ability), and takes a rest. Alberu then contacts him, and Cale reports that he was looking for info on WS's past lives. He then says that he browsed through 9889 out of 45788 books, and enumerates 31 past ancient power owners. Of course, everyone is surprised by this ability of his, and that he could memorize and process all those information. They then discuss that they should probably destroy that library. The raw ends here.

(For a first post, this is quite long, hahaha...)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Xi-hime, shiory, Neyva and 23 others like this.
  15. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @angie_sash

Can you please enlighten me (´;ω;`)?

What happens to the half blood dragon?

How exactly was white star interested in MC? What does he say to MC? I’m quite curious about their interaction.

Is there a reason why they look alike? (MC and WS)

What is White star’s aim in the end?

16. Daily Prog

Reading List:
    Link
    You beat me in posting this first. Most of the spoiler was same with my interpretation(though I also use google translate).
    Just want to add some things:
    1. The author also foreshadowing Cale ability more clearly by making Cale say:
    in TCF chapter 3. Author make it sound like something Cale born with, but with Cale(Kim Rok Soo) super power being explained, I really think it was foreshadowing that the author intentionally give.

2. Cale ability wasn't only memory related ability, but I think also kinetic vision since he could read around 10000 book in just a week. The party also say that Cale just skirmish the content of the book which makes Erhaven then ask if Cale really remember the content(which then Cale answer with "absolutely" then he increase the speed of his reading again). This means that the speed of Cale reading was so fast in just short amount of times.

3. This part I am not sure myself so feel free to correct it, but I think mercenary king found Cale similar to WS because the smell of ancient power that Cale have inside him(it being said that White Star doesn't have land attribute, so he should have most element based ancient power aside from land). It also the part that makes Cale smell a bit different than WS since Cale doesn't have heavenly element.

4. Cale indeed think Choi Han was the person that have same plate as White Star, but Super Rock then confirm it. Only saying Cale part making it unclear whether it was actually correct or just Cale speculation.

5. There are two people that volunteer in destroying the library, first was mercenary king, while the second was Ron. Cale group can't do it since if they do it, the traces would appear and the white star then would know that Cale groups is in the Eastern Continent. Because of this the mercenary king plans to do it himself, but then interjected by Ron who say it might be a good chance to tell the world Mollan family comeback(Ron doesn't appear in most battle, and even then he doesn't show his face / the one that know his face was already dead so there's no connection between him and Cale in the surface).

shiory, yukihibari, Ivivivi and 5 others like this.
  17. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sara0jan
    What happens to the half blood dragon?
    The half-blood dragon now works in Cale's inn in the Eastern continent. He was washing bowls in the kitchen(?) when Cale talked to him. He would feel pain several times a minute because of the dragon's heart's remnants. The reason why he's working in the kitchen is because Cale let him do what he wants (but under surveillance), but not for free, and Cale was saying that since he's an adult, the half-blood has to pay for his meals. :LOL: Cale tells him about his battle with the WS, and reminds the half-blood about their agreement to lead him to WS' base in the future.

How exactly was white star interested in MC? What does he say to MC? I’m quite curious about their interaction.
    WS noticed that Cale's dominating aura power belongs to him in the first place, as the dominating aura belongs to the dragon slayer family, and WS is the last dragon slayer. He then says that Cale would be the next dragon slayer, and asks him if he wants to taste a dragon's heart. Cale does not like it, especially when WS eyes Raon. WS then comments that Cale does not know how to properly use his ancient powers. WS easily destroys Cale and Raon's shield, because he adds a fire attribute to his sword of disasters ability. Eruhaben appears, and WS talks on why he wants to reincarnate. Dragon slayers are strong and have the ability to slay dragons, but are limited by their human lifespan. So WS sought a way to extend his lifespan to that of a dragon's, and the fake dragon slayer and half-blood were some of the products of his experiments. And when he found Cale, he wants to make Cale a dragon slayer. They then talk something about rulers, dragon slayers, the heavenly attribute, and the sky-eating water, though I didn't understand much about this part. Afterwards was pretty much the continuation and conclusion of their battle against the WS, with Cale fainting in the end.

Is there a reason why they look alike? (MC and WS)
    It's still unknown why they look alike, but in terms of ancient powers, they smell(?) alike, with Cale's powers being balanced while WS isn't because he doesn't have a land attribute ability.

What is White star’s aim in the end?
    I already mentioned that WS wanted to expand his lifespan, but there were some more stuff that I didn't understand when the backstory of the ancient power holders were narrated. Someone else might be able to answer this question better.

18. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!!! :bloblove:

19. Hadriney

Hadriney Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A questão E a mãe do cale como ela morreu e pq o cale original vira um lixo depois dos 8 anos será que alguma maldição ou coisa do tipo porque até os 8 ele era gentil e até consolou seu pai não tem como ele vira um lixo do nada assim

20. Sara0jan

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale goes to the dragon slayer’s village and finds a gate.

The crown and the ruling aura start talking to Cale which frustrated him.

Eruhaben says that this is where the previous dragon lord died and the dragons tried to open the gate but couldn’t succeed no matter how hard they tried.

It was then that the dragons realized that the previous dragon lord was protecting something there.

Suddenly, the gate opens and a small white dragon appears and calls Raon ‘my child’

After entering the gate everyone was surprised because everything inside was destroyed.

Cale then remembers White Star saying that he killed all the other dragon slayers.

Raon was clinging to Cale ever since the white dragon called him ‘my child’

Cale finally reached a room where there was a small bed, books and toys.

After that room there were bigger rooms.

(Everything was destroyed)

Roan clings to Cale more and tells him that he doesn’t understand.

Cale understood while Roan was saying that.

Whither it’s the bed or the books or even the toys.

There was a pair of everything.

Eruhaben was shocked and said that a dragon can only have one egg.

The white dragon says that he had two eggs.

At some point he realized something.

One egg was so powerful that it would take a very long time hatch while the other one was so weak that it might never hatch.

The strong egg was red while the weak one was black.

And he had only 3 hundred years left.

In order to protect them even after his death, he made this domain and asked his friend who was the first dragon slayer to protect the eggs.

It was a vow of death, if any of his future generations harmed this place or influenced the children badly, they would lose all their family members and all the people who they hold dear or even the people they would love in the future.

The promise was kept until a thousand years ago when one dragon slayer destroyed this place and took the eggs.

It was then that the Super rock told Cale that the ancient White Star and the current White Star seem different and it feels as though the current White Star is mimicking the ancient White Star.