What is my sexuality?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Walter vi Britannia, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... I seriously don't know what to say and i don't think i have any ideas or opinions that might help u in any way... So i am just gonna keep my mouth shut.

Others like me should do the same. :blobsmilehappy:

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea! That's what I used to think! But then I realized, i have never been attracted to a man...I just knew of the possibility of me falling in love with a man is completely possible though. That's why I'm confused.

Hoshiandme likes this.
  3. Silva

Silva Your local Image supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome the young soul to the path of becoming a true oldfag. Now you are still young and green Newfag
    [​IMG]

, but in the future you will be able to overcome in yourself all the difficulties of the psychological awareness of your place in this world. Remember that the real oldfag is not afraid of new discoveries both in itself and in the surrounding world. A true oldfag has long ceased to react violently to challenges in the outside world and calmly reacts to everything that happens. So open in yourself this feeling in order to cure yourself of the problems of youth.
    upload_2019-7-1_18-23-5.jpeg

4. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    From watching Ugandan television in YouTube I can confindently say that there are only 2 genders, of the gae and not gae. After reading, I can now say that you are not of the gae. There, confusion should now be gone.

Adieu, GDLiZy and otaku31 like this.
  5. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Have to agree with @Adieu and @Westeller for the most part.

I'm a straight guy whose been attracted to a guy or two before. I've also been a lesbian girls exception (only guy she'd date). Even if you are straight it doesn't mean your at fault for liking people of a different gender, and vice versa.

It doesn't matter what your sexuality is and you don't have to define it, just do whatever makes you happy because at the end of the day thats all that matters.

yun yun yun, Moonpearl and Westeller like this.
  6. Elzio

Elzio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about you choose "Ricardo Milos"

7. dhRPGamer

dhRPGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, (very irresponsibly of me as merely someone behind a keyboard from God knows where), if there's no immediate pressure on you to reproduce and populate your lineage, just take it easy as things come. Who knows, maybe you don't have to change after all, some people simply find other things a lot more interesting and worthy of pursuing.

Incidentally, I think the MC in this story gives a similar vibe to what you described. XD
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reincarnated-vampire-wants-an-afternoon-nap/

8. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Why though? I don't mind.

...I have never thought of that.

9. LuminaDawn

LuminaDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hideyoshi! Sorry...

10. Specter2

Specter2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh i thought hide was a normal trap

11. Silva

Silva Your local Image supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    here is a motivation song:

12. RNGesus

RNGesus <<+10 Luck upon seeing this Nuffian>>

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be quite simple. You love the Earth. You could therefore be a Geosexual. Go face enlightenment!

In all seriousness though, my 2cents of this is that it is totally normal. The fear to explore and end up getting burned is perfectly healthy. You're not sane if you jave no fear. Just remember that when you feel ready, take that leap of faith. And go all in. No matter how stupid or nervous you feel. Sit tight until then!

13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You, my poor fella, has opened the Gates of Binary!

14. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I think the MC here is just lazy. While my feelings stem from actually not wanting to do somethings. Like, if I needed to put in an effort, I would...I just don't want what I don't want.

dhRPGamer likes this.
  15. lenyek_penyek

lenyek_penyek Badass Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's your age, but this is a normal thing of you're a teenager. Gender bender demographic moatly consists of teens.

You will eventually come to term with your nature (usually it conforms with your sex), and go about life normally.

As an adult myself, I had a time when I enjoyed gender bender. Now, I hate it a lot for being needlessly confusing. A sign of maturity I guess lol

16. Adieu

Adieu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, if you are a dude who CAN find some manner of enthusiasm for boning women of socially acceptable age brackets AND has no willpower-crushing overwhelming compulsive need to stray towards other targets....conventional wisdom is to then stick to adult women and write everything else off as a fluke

Even if you at times find dudes/kiddies/furries/crossdressers/poultry/whatever confusingly intriguing

Easier that way.

17. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's easy. Would you like to XXX with a biological male or female? That's it. If it the same gender as yours - you are gay. If not - straight. If you don't care - bisexual.

18. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that counts as pansexuality. And also, I'm not afraid. I simply just don't want either. If I do fall in love, I feel like I would welcome it though if my feelings led me that way. I actually have not thought that far ahead to the point where I might get burned. lol

mir likes this.
  19. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I also am suspicious about my sexuality. But not curious because i have a low self esteem and so there's no way i can get a lover. I am also still confused about romantic love and friendship love so that doesn't help at all.

On gender.. Do you ever get upset by being called by gendered noun that's the same as your body? Like, he, him, sir etc. (Ok sir can be read as sarcastic nevermind sir). Not always, just, have you ever?
    Cause there are people whose gender identity changes depending on the day/time

20. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    I just said, that's not the thing. I don't like gender bender in a kinky or sexual sort of way. I love something in gender bender novels, a certain type of melodrama or whatever. If it doesn't have that, I won't be interested in that gender bender either. I just said that only yaoi novels and gender bender novels have the means to actually provide that so I read GB.

mir likes this.