Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Enough of the white lotus. I prefer to see the emperor regretting. And MC being happy haha

2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pls to all

arlovebird and Jukki like this.
  3. luzumafu

luzumafu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Raises hands* I vote for Hein Lee courting please!

michoux and stumblmer like this.
  4. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    second ML, please.

michoux likes this.
  5. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    If I hear about Rasta, my hands are itching to slap her. :v

avlirea, Xi-hime, zenna and 10 others like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that particular motion

Minhime, Yuraine and ICe like this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please, let's have them spoilers. I heard that the Empress walls herself even from the second ML, so I'd really like to see some real development between them...so if you have spoilers about them, it would be much appreciated :)

djan29, Sarcena and arlovebird like this.
  9. JannySariel

JannySariel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too .... I don't want to waste my brain cells in understanding/reading about Rastha... once in the novel is enough

So more EmpressxML:X3:

syofiaa, djan29 and Just For Reading like this.
  10. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read through all 13 translated chapters.. and wow did my blood pressure rised. Considering how the A-hole Emperor (i refuse to call him ML for i will never recognise him as one) and the Beetch are torturing out Empress soul and after reading this thread, I will put this on-hold until the divorce at least... otherwise, i got a feeling i would die from heartburn and blood pressure just from the wait -.-

As for spoilers:

- The main ML is the Empress' second husband right??

- Need some spoilers on EmpressxPrince(2nd husband) pleasee:cookie:

Xi-hime, Leilacus, syofiaa and 13 others like this.
  11. Northon_Scott

Northon_Scott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too waiting for more chapters

12. DontNeedStupidEmperor

DontNeedStupidEmperor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it took me a while to reread the story to get all the cute moments. I tried my best to not include Rasta but there are a few tidbits about her. I kept it rough and barebone about her. If there any mistakes or I misunderstood certain parts, I apologize:sweating_profusely:

To confirm, Hein Lee is the ML.
    Some clarifications here:
    Hein can transform into a gold eagle.
    Hein = Human Form
    Queen = Bird Form
    Navier meets Hein in his bird form first, he had a letter about a drunk guest visiting for the New Year's Day. She wrote a reply to the letter and this continued onward. After having an argument with Sovieshu, Navier is comforted by Queen and cries. She tells Queen that the goal of her life is not a woman loved by the emperor. Navier was raised to be the perfect empress. Her own mother told her not to fight with the emperor concubine and not to be shocked if he has a few.
    A few days later, Navier meets Hein when he comes for the New Year's Party. So far Navier only heard rumors of Hein Lee, of how much of a player he is. They exchanged greetings and separate to do their own work.
    So for the next few days, they exchanged letters through Queen. At this point, Hein is slowly falling in love with Navier. But Navier doesn't know this because she doesn't know Hein is Queen. Hein manages to get Navier to give him a tour of the palace. Skipping forward because of Rasta.....:blobangery:
    After Rasta, Hein asks for an invitation to the New Year Party, but this confuses Navier because he should have gotten one from the emperor. Hein doesn't want an invitation from the emperor but from Navier. Rough translations " I want to be a guest of the Empress rather than the guest of the Emperor.":aww:

****Skip to the New Year Party******
    Navier is on the side of the party, the emperor is of dancing with Rasta. Hein seeks out Navier and gives her a rose. He asks for the first dance from Navier. He comforts Navier about a rumor about Rasta receiving a gift from Navier. She then says that she will not believe the rumors about him being a playboy. Sovieshu then breaks in asking a dance from Navier. Rasta asks a dance from Hein but he refusesblobmelt_thumbs. Pretty much the end of the party, stuff happens and it all about Rasta. So we'll skip that.

*****Skips forward a lot because it has Rasta and the emperor in it******
    Navier now knows that Hein is the one writing the letters, she then sends a letter saying she wants to keep this a friendship. They meet up at another party. Hein admits that he enjoyed the personal relationship they had in the letters. Because it was nice to talk to someone else without thinking too much about his royal status. In the end, Hein agrees to keep the letters a secret and becomes friends with Navier.

*****Skips forward a lot because it has Rasta and the emperor in it******
    Sovieshu is mad at Navier and makes her feel terrible ( btw it's all about Rasta again). Navier is walking around the palace with her pride wounded. Hein finds Navier in a corridor looking terrible. He offers to wipe the unshed tears and a hug to a friend who is hurt. :blobxd: He asks if Sovieshu is the one that hurt her. Navier turns the subject torwards Queen. She wants to see Queen and ask about his favorites. Hein responds that Queen favorite is Navier. Navier then ask about favorite food and Hein responds that Queen will eat any food given by the Empress. They separate and go to their respective duties. One the way back, Navier ask one of her guards what to birds like to eat. He responds back... bugs, big bugs.... and he offers to go catch some.:blobjoy: Sometime later, Navier tries to feed Queen the biggest worm of the bunch. She accidentally drops it on his head and Queen is panicking cause there a big bug on his head...... The next day, Hein goes to find Navier and says he told her the wrong answer. Queen never eats worms at all...

That's it for now. There more but I wanted to see what you think of what I wrote. If it too much info, then let me know. Ill try to cut it down further.

13. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are able to, can you spoil what happens with Rashta from the "skips" of the Heinlee spoilers.

14. joyfan

joyfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh you even re read the whole thing for us. To sacrifice your blood pressure, wading through the wretched emperor behavior twice or more. You sir/lady.. is a hero.:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Riroza18, michoux, syofiaa and 18 others like this.
  15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the second hubby is the ml and the emperor got a big green hat

Unknown_X, Xi-hime, syofiaa and 10 others like this.
  16. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    ah... this is good. let the first husband wears super biiig green hat

17. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you referring to the Chinese phrase "wearing a green hat"? Because that refers to the person being cheated on. If anything, Navier is the one wearing a green hat. She doesn't cheat on Sovieshu while Sovieshu is presumably sleeping with Rashta. Also, I doubt she let her feelings for the ML disadvantage Sovieshu in any way. Point is, Navier is the victim of adultery, not the adulterer.

avlirea, XiaoTofu, Riroza18 and 7 others like this.
  18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. i mean, he eventually knows that rasha's child is not his, right?

19. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. I see. You were referring to Rashta. Sorry for the misunderstanding XD

20. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    uh, i really dislike the first husband

avlirea, Yahyah, Chenqing and 5 others like this.