Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don’t mind the change in the live action at all. It wouldn’t be interesting if everything was exactly the same as the novel...we already have the Manhua, the novel, the audio drama and the donghua following the original story...at this point we are already very familiar with the story...why would you want to watch the drama with the exact same story line that you already know? To me it will be less interesting and boring, it’s like watching repeats of the same show. I’m just happy they kept the most important parts and switch a few things around especially staying true to our awesome wangxian! Rather then worrying about why they not following the story line...just be happy they giving us some great wangxian moments that aren’t even in the novel! :aww::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Reima, setsuna3025, hopsica and 2 others like this.
  3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind the change if the change is for the positive. I guess what I'm trying to say is, as long as it doesn't change the main concept (i.e. why we come to love MDZS story / characters) than I am fine with these little changes.

I am also happy that the production team is staying true to our Wangxian, and I hope it stays that way to the end ^^

Soulfill likes this.
  4. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025, Sofieeee and Sauling like this.
  5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    wattttttttttttt i hav yet to see the preview but damn wen chao is annoyin lan zhan better save him hahahhaha.

and i agree wif u on the tiger seal like wattttttttttttt com on man it was supposed to be invented by wwx but meh he will still probably use it to learn resentful energy ba
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: damn the way wei ying look at lan zhan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh must find someone hu looks at me like hw wei ying looks at lan zhan :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    mn agreedddddddd :blobhighfive:
    wow 2 episode per day coollllllllllllll but damn hav to wait till i get bak from my japan trip den can watch ahhah but oso gd. cause when i com bak i got mroe episodes to watch MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

Sauling likes this.
  6. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol, episode 6, LXC mentioned that WWX’s mama was class mates with uncle and she shaved his beard.
    MXTX also said this in an interview.
    :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  7. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    That's actually a good thing since it's canon given with what MXTX said in an interview :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Poor LQR goatie (beard) LOL :ROFLMAO:

You know the live action is making me have 'high hopes' and honestly, I am really trying to keep my hopes as low as possible to avoid disappointment later. I feel like I have a barrier set up but with what I'm seeing the production team is knocking down my defensive barrier :blobsweat_2:

But ofcourse I still want the drama to deliver as best as possible because if it does, if Wangxian stay true to each other, even if the ending is a subtle one, I can really add this down to my favourite list.

I love the drama is more gay, please keep going in this path/direction @production team :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

setsuna3025 and Sofieeee like this.
  8. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Their trying their best to work around the system, the Chinese government censor a lot, no homosexuality, no time travel, no superstition, no altering history.......
    This is only an web series so it's a little looser, but many BL dramas have been pulled off air because of censorship. Like heroine and advance bravely.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  9. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw ep 10, don't know why but, I am weirdly attracted to XY. WWX is extra cute here.
    WWX, searching XY for the yin xie( seal?)
    XY: hey you a member of a prominent family, touching a grown man up and down, aren't you afraid of reputation.
    WWX: excuse you, in all the noble families, in terms of thick skinned (shameless), if I claim second place no one can be first.
    WWX: hehe
    XY: you are quite interesting
    JC: eye roll
    LWJ:....

Meeting the daozhangs
    WWX: you guys are so cool, sworn brothers with the same goals traveling together, LanZhan and I are also of the same faith and goals, we are also planning to find a good day and verify our relationship ( bow to the heavens) as shown brothers. Right, LanZhan?
    LWJ:.....
    JC: bow what now, then don't bother coming back to lotus pier.

Before sending the daozhangs off
    XY: Xiao XingChen, do you dare forget me, we’ll wait and see.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    where did u watch it?

11. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Bow to heaven??! LOL
    Wei ying,... Are you telling us wangzi should marry you sooner? :blobReach:

Woah, im really excited to wait for the English sub tho... Even im kinda late to know the untamed drama finnaly show up...:blobtaco:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ep 10 lan zhan left wei ying lolol. and meng yao the lyin bastard starts his nonsense. and the more i see wen chao face he more i wan rip tat fkin face apart ahahhahah so annoyin fker.

bet its meng yao tat planed all this rite from the start if not he started just by releasin xue yang.

but wei ying and lan zhan hahaha haizzzzzzzzz pinging idiots

Sauling likes this.
  14. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh those scenes were so good! Also, when the daozhangs bid farewell, LWJ was the last one still gazing after them. I bet he was contemplating what it would be like, living a life like them. After all, WWX just proposed it few scenes ago. :bloblove: (Srsly give us an ending with wangxian roaming around the world as “sworn brothers.” Would be nice foreshadowing.

LWJ departure at the end of ep 10 was too emotional and tender. “Wei Ying, I’m going..” plus the wangxian! It really leaves no room for speculation on how the show wants to portray the two. :bloblove::bloblove: Just.. don't start backpedaling, please :cookie:

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  16. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m enjoying the drama so much! But I do wonder how they plan to portray WWX awesomeness...like how did he became the Yiling patriarch...he was known for creating the tiger seal and known for creating the ability to control/summon the dead. But the drama had the Wen clan already doing this so does that mean that he is going to learn these abilities from them and become better at it?? I still wish they at least have WWX being the one who created the ability to control the dead...it will be more badass in my opinion cause we already sees the wen clan doing this so often that when we see WWX do it...it might not be that interesting

Sauling likes this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ I think that's a downside I didn't quite like since it makes Wei Ying less genius in the drama and the Wen dogs shouldn't be that smart anyways :blobexpressionless: but well let's see how this will then out later :cookie:

Anyways, I just watched episode 9 and 10 and omg, there's a lot I want to say but since some have already mentioned I'l just say I love how when Wen Qing leaves, Jiang Cheng chased after her and wanted her to stay and Wei Ying was like let her go (because she have things she needs to do) and then in that same episode later, when Lan Zhan walks off, Wei Ying was like chasing after him, held onto him implying that he can't leave without him :bloblove::bloblove: like what a contrast between these two scenes.

And I must say that I also really like the relationship between Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying (brothership) because unlike the anime and novel where while I know that Jiang Cheng cares for Wei Ying like a brother but he's also jealous of him at the same time. Like I didn't like seeing that jealousy of him it waters down the bond they share but in this drama it doesn't show that, well not so far so that's good (this is one of the reason why I don't want to see Madam Yu yet...)

And i also love the part when Lan Zhan heard someone on the rooftop, he was on his guard, but when he know it's Wei Ying, he let down his guard and is it just me because I think he had a faint smile :blobmelt: and when he said good bye to drunk Wei Ying I'm like "no....Don't go :( "

It's also nice to see the real Song Lan and Wei Ying interact where they weren't able to in the novel because I believe this is how they would be if they were able to meet ^^

And the melting core hand dude appeared :blobexpressionless: I'm like "get lost" :facepalm:

Wen Chao can go to hell! Despite these changes I still hope Wei Ying will be the one to finish him off!!:blobhero:

Wangxian stay strong... For the drama ending I don't need you two to do papappa or kiss or anything in the drama, just please stay together and travel together like going to where the chaos is because that's a good foreshadowing! And we'll be content!! :cookie:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  19. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to share this pic I found online, of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying cutting their wedding cake (my head-canon!) :aww:
    [​IMG]