Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this on Tumblr, and was posted by someone on weibo who said this is like a wedding scene at the end of the groom waiting for the bride to come to himself... (I actually crack up laughing in a good way, because I never actually thought of this when I was watching this scene :blobjoy:)

https://midorigable.tumblr.com/post/186010908189/someone-on-weibo-said-this-is-like-a-wedding-scene

Honestly, I am loving these implications, but I am not sure if we should keep this low-profile etc, since I really don't want anything to go wrong in the last minute or The Untamed being banned or something >.< That's what I'm really afraid of, this is my main reason that I hope The Untamed release as quick as possible before the anything goes wrong (if that makes sense). On second thought, maybe this is why they are releasing the episodes (not that I'm complaining) at super high speed.

I don't need papapa scene or any kiss scenes in this live action (we are already blessed in the Audio Drama), but I will be content if Wei Ying and Lan Zhan can travel together at the end

setsuna3025, AI Xin and Soulfill like this.
  2. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    setsuna3025 and YaoiMom22 like this.
  4. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No need to apologize, everyone has their own way of thinking :bloblove: I'd like to think that she may be standing her ground without realizing that it's making things worse idk? I don't like her tbh as well, like I know someone exactly like her, makes me wrecked ajskdkjl :blob_coughblood: I mean, back then and even now, one's image/ face is important you can flip them off if you sullied them I guess. It seems at present time now, it's the women who'll see this as first. especially those of traditional ways :blobsweat_2: Forgive me if I'm being stereotypical about this

Wei Ying being him, I'm not surprised :blob_sunglasses: I guess maybe he didn't mind the Gusu Lan's three thousand rules back then. It's just that he may be bored of it and not seeing why there's a need to be so austere in life's way

Haha what you said makes me remember what I wrote in my last two posts when my guardian saw WeiYing and LanZhan crossed paths, my guardian was like "If WY loves LZ, why doesn't he go to him when LZ knows it's him?!" and I was like "askldjakl no, WY needs to play WangXian first for LZ to know it's really WY under the mask, he just hoped for him to be back. And it's LZ who first realized their love!!"

Mm, maybe, unconsciously? Like what we said long few posts back, he remembers but he doesn't know why I believe? It's like when you remember a verse or melody of a song that you've heard, but you can't seem to know why it's at the tip of your tongue and have fragments of memory/visual of you knowing where. And because WY was said to master all the 4 arts, it'll be more so he's able to remember. Idk where this plays a side-note to but anterograde amnesiacs would still be able to play an instrument due to the repeated practices that paves procedural memory. :hmm:

You may be right. When LSZ asked LJY why the tune played was familiar to that of Gusu Lan's and where they'd heard it before which JingYi replied to as no, I guess WeiYing or LanZhan must've played it before for him. :blobmelt:

Err. when WY played the first part of it to WN when he needed to play something calming to keep WN under? The one played at the ending I got from hearing so many times haha :blobok:

P.s. are you planning to post your WangXian cover soon? :aww:

Imao even getting married, LZ still looks dead on out and hyper on in :blobjoy:

Since it's a web-only drama series, I don't think it'll be much of a stress but not that I'm being a downer and throwing the damp towel or anything but seeing the Chinese government and watchdogs, I fear if anything, with the show's finished release, they would have it down if they feel like it. :blobconfounded:

We know who its creator parent is and lol, Jiang Cheng, you okay? Sandu seems to be digging into you :blobrofl:

setsuna3025, alexfilia and Sauling like this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You know this reminded me to how Wei Ying was complaining and said why he have to memorize the Gusu Lan rules back then when he went studying and he said, "it's not like I'm going to marry into Gusu Lan" and I'm like: "Umm, you are going to in the end" XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: Seriously, Wei Ying eating back his words is always so amusing to me XD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But to be fair, I do think that the Gusu Lan rule is austere indeed, because, it feels like you don't have any freedom if you have to go by those rules. Who in Gusu Lan didn't break the rules?

These rule-breaking is what makes me feel that the character is more human, and not just some kind of robot that follow those 4000(I think it was increased to) rules. :blobtired:

On this side of the note, I always love the rule-breaking Lan Zhan when it comes to Wei Ying :aww:

Between the two, It is most definitely that Lan Zhan was the first to realized their love :bloblove: I don't think Wei Ying is dense, but I guess it's hard for him to see someone upright as HanGuang Jun would love him (of the same sex-gender), if that makes sense?

Yup, I see what you mean, yeah, it's probably that, but honestly, when he muttered Lan Zhan's name, it was just GEM!! :bloblove::bloblove:

I don't believe Lan Zhan would be the one to play their love song to anyone else, so that would most likely be Wei Ying. I have a hunch that in this Live Action, it's Wei Ying, who probably played this song on his flute when he's alone and A-Yuan heard it by chance (without Wei Ying knowing it), or maybe it was Wei Ying who played it for A-Yuan because A-Yuan wanted to hear him play the flute or something, all these head-canons we can think up :aww:

Oh, I don't know that song xD. I thought it's just some random flute music that follows the plot how the first tune didn't work to calm Wen Ning down, so he went with the Wangxian melody. :blobmelt:

I couldn't get the confidence to post this on my end :blob_blush: But I'm surprised you remember it there :blobReach:
    Maybe one day when I am in a better location for the recording, when I finally know it's good enough, I will definitely share it for you there :blobokhand:

Yes, Yes, he would be full of smiles? But shouldn't their role switch and Wei Ying be the one walking up the aisle instead??? XDDD :blobjoy::blobjoy: But heyy, don't mind me, since I see them both as husband/husband, despite in this fandom, I see fans still refer them as husband/wife XD :cookie:

Oh that reminds me, have you seen this MV? It's so pretty!! :aww:

Featuring Wangxian Wedding ~:bloblove::bloblove:

I'm still worried on my end :blobconfounded: This is one reason why I think fans should be low-profile, and another reason why perhaps the production team is releasing the episodes at a super fast speed, I am really hoping it ends well for Wangxian and that we get to enjoy this live action to the end, I don't want them to take this down, not until I've watched/downloaded all the episodes first :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Still let's hope for the best...And that the Untamed will end on a good-note, and is saved from those Chinese Government and watch-dogs...

AI Xin likes this.
  6. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched the latest episodes and previews for the next one and all I got to say is...we are in it for some tear jerking moments!! Love the moment of them in the cave...I was basically smiling cheek to cheek throughout the whole time!! They were able to pull off the moment of WWX attempting to take off LWJ clothes to make him throw up blood flawlessly lol Won’t be much longer and we get to see our badass Yiling Patriarch!!! Can’t wait for next week’s episodes!!! I can see this drama getting better and better...just disappointed that some people will stop watching it after the first 3 episodes...they don’t know what they are missing :blobsmilehappyeyes:

AI Xin and HeRhea like this.
  7. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This drama... THIS FRICKIN DRAMA! :blobhighfive::bloblove::bloblove:

We basically got a wangxian mv in the middle of ep 14 :aww::aww::aww: and lwj mouthing the name of the song, it's really wangxian! wwx and lwj sitting so close, staring at each other.. wwx got genuinely worried that lwj likes mianmian... (now kiss, please :blobnosebleed:)
    Honestly, too many great scenes, and I'm still reeling... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Yeah, their missing a great deal, though I can understand if some are gonna wait until all episodes are out.

8. AnimusLight

AnimusLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Help me guys

Quick I need to figure out how to download the Untamed drama with subs because I want to watch it but I'll be in an area with bad wifi

9. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can use 4K Video Downloader, it is a software that allows you to download videos with or without subtitles from several sites such as Youtube. That's what I use for downloaded the drama.

10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    What a pleasant surprise that we got a Wangxian MV in the middle of episode 14 :aww::aww: like I was hoping it will be better than the donghua but this exceeded my expectations!! :aww: I freaking love it omg!!!:bloblove::bloblove: they stayed trued to the novel on the most part in that scene with some scenes left out but well I can understand why they would leave it out so I'm not complaining!!:aww:

I kept watching the that scene and the mv over and over again :bloblove:

Lan Zhan really told Wei Ying the name of their song (Wangxian) but too bad Wei Ying fainted before he heard it, but this scene is definitely better than the donghua!!! Good job :blobparty:

Wangxian!!:bloblove:

忘羨是最好的!! :bloblove:

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  11. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really like the drama's new eps. they are going further with the OTP than I could have imagined. ngl the way the actor portrays LWJ emotes much more than the LWJ in my head, but it is a very welcome change because I know it's necessary for a drama like this this

btw, have y'all seen the WeTV eng sub for the drama and the amazing meme material it provides? there was this but now I'm literally CHOKING over this thread. I heard the indo subs are hilarious too. the live action is the gift that keeps on giving in many different ways.

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw those on tumblr and couldn't help but lol.

I do feel sorry for those who doesn't understand Chinese and can really understand why they would want better subs.

I was hoping that it is actually someone putting in the effort to translate the subs not actually through Google translate so :/

For me I do understand like 70% of what they're saying without subs lol

setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  13. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XD :blobjoy: I mean, Wei Ying admitted himself that after those 13 years, Lan Zhan wouldn't mind his teasing and instead, he would comply and agree with him, leading him to bite back his words. WY, LZ ah, you two are really :bloblove:

If they show that scene, I'd be happy :cookie: Also, I think it may be just me thinking this, but I think this live-action is giving us fans what we want and what's been imagined/ speculated for the parts MXTX left open to us, along with gaps that went behind the novel, if that makes any sense? If that's the case, kudos and props to the team for this!!

Ahaha, I'm one to remember what's been stuck with me :blobshh: askdjsl I'll be here, waiting :aww:

No, but now I have so, thanks for the meal :blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

Now that you've said so, I should also save them just in case :sweating_profusely: I really hope and pray that this bundle of precious hard work and effort is happy with no drama. With the added restrictions and censorship, I really am worried for MXTX and the other danmei/rated authors and fandoms. We should try to keep low with what's shared posted on socials and careful when using Chinese characters :blobupset:

Eh there are people dropping at 3 episodes in?! What a shame.

Lan Zhan biting Wei Ying's arm was like "hmph, if so, then I'll just mark bite what's mine to make you understand. *chomps* He instead took it the wrong way LOL :blobsweat_2: I still find it hilarious Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan likes Mian Mian :blob_grin:

Mmm, correct my memory if wrong but is it the arc of them in the cave that this scene happened? That episode was so dark I only heard instead of saw. :blob_blush:

Indeed I agree. Ever since episode 1 came out, on Weibo, the meme made was on fire :blobrofl:

You feel sorry for me, I receive and thank you ahaha :blobjoy: I've seen a manhua translated using MTL and it was cancerous. I feel ashamed as a Chinese who understand 60%, I need to study more and effort to learn :blobcatblush: I just dissect and roughly guess what it might mean for languages I first start taking, or have not much practice of and get it right 95% at times

Though I appreciate you wanting to help fans understand, at least know what feels off and incorrect and add changes to what's necessary :blobtired:

Edit: which episode are y'all at now?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan Zhan sure has improved from Wei Ying's teases after those 13 years xD :blobjoy: I love how Lan Zhan would comply and agree with him, like it reminds me to this Extra that I really love i.e. Yunmeng date, where Lan Zhan agreed with Wei Ying to save his face despite Wei Ying is wrong xDDD :blobjoy: I'm not sure if you have read that yet, so I don't want to spoil the surprise when you read this from K (EXR) :blobshh:

Same Same :cookie: I do agree with you on that part, like one thing I love is Xiao Xingchen and Wei Ying meeting in this live-action, because I always envisioned how the real Xiao Xngchen and Wei Ying interactions will be like if they got the chance to meet, and I'm really glad they were able to meet in this adaption, it's just how I imagine their interactions will be like if they ever did get to meet back then

Except one thing that really bothered me is, is it just me? From my understanding to the novel, XXC, Song Lan and Xue Yang aren't from Wei Ying's generation, what I mean is, 13 years after Wei Ying died, it's when XXC, Song Lan and Xue Yang made their appearance, and Xue would be in his teens, and during that time Lan Zhan (which is from Wei Ying's generation/same age as him) is older than Xue Yang, if assuming he was in his teens, so when I think about this change in the live-action, they were trying to make XXC, Song Lan and Xue Yang around the same age as Wei Ying. Why does it feel like I'm making Wei Ying and Lan Zhan so old, sorry, it wasn't my intention, but this have been on my mind when I was watching the live-action. :blobsweat:

But honestly, if the change is for a positive, I wouldn't mind on my end :cookie:

Ahahaaha, should I post the actual Wangxian song (from the Audio Drama) or this newer version from the Live-Action? :blobrofl:
    Personally for me, I know they renamed the song to WuJi, but it is canon in the story, the name of their love song is 'Wangxian', so I'm going to stick to that one name on my end :cookie:

I sure hope the Donghua will have the lyrics of that Wangxian version, because I do like the tune to it on my end, :blobicecreamlove: but then again, I love all 3 versions on my end :bloblove::bloblove:

Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed your meal there :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobmelt:

Yeah, save them just in case :cookie:, I'm downloading on my end to be on the safe side, ofcourse I really do hope and pray that this precious hard work and effort is happy with no problems, but because of the time-difference, I am always late in watching this compared to the others where they get to watch from Mon-Wed, mines is Tue-Thur :blob_teary:

I am worried for MXTX and the other danmei/rated authors and fandoms too :blobconfounded: I always feel that MXTX third work "Heavens Official Blessing" doesn't have any smut scenes was because of all these censorship...And I feel bad for her where she have to be restricted and can't write what she wants to write:blobupset:Why can't they just leave fictional stories alone! It is a fiction afterall! :blobupset:

I'm sure Lan Zhan's biting Wei Ying's arm is very obvious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah, Wei Ying is *sigh* but then again, I always see it's hard for some people to acknowledge the other parties feelings if it's the same sex if that makes sense, so I can understand why Wei Ying didn't think HanGuang Jun would love him in that sense because he is an upright-honourable person (although to me, there's nothing wrong with loving the same sex, since love is love ^^)

Yup, Yup, in the novel, this happened in the Xuanwu Cave, exactly like this scene, though some parts weren't included, but the Live-Action (on this part) did a much better job than the donghua because the donghua really cut out all these scenes I wanted to see :blob_teary: I am glad that they included the scene where Wei Ying had that fever and Lan Zhan sending him spiritual energy, because I always find that scene so endearing / sweet how Lan Zhan worried for him and took care of him when Wei Ying was badly injured/with a fever :bloblove: I wasn't expecting a MV though so that was a pleasant surprise, I hope there will be more pleasant surprise to come in the future! :aww:

Ohh so you're Chinese, may I ask what language you speak at home? :aww:

For me, I speak Cantonese :cookie:

I think learning a language takes a lot of hardwork and dedication, but if non-chinese speakers can learn it, it won't be hard for a chinese to learn the language, since you got the basic knowledge already :blobsmilehappy:

Maybe someone will work on fixing these once we have proper translators or something, I hope so for everyone's sake who needs these english subs.

For me, I just finished Episode 14 :cookie:

And... I just saw this on tumblr that was shared from the official page:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And do you know what this part is??? I sure do in the novel, and I actually love this scene in the novel!! :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

P.S: I wonder when the Flashback will end? I'm guessing after Wei Ying as the Yiling Patriarch killed Wen Chao?

15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You know if the Live-Action give me this ending, like in this pic, where Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is looking at each other, smiling, I am content, I am happy, that will be a good happy ending for me in the Live Action, since I am not asking for an explicit confirmation like in the novel, because I know that's asking too much. So really, I am hoping here...

setsuna3025, Yumelien and AI Xin like this.
  16. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, oh that extra!! I did read that already. I heard it from the audio drama too and :blobmelt:

Ajkljasd SAME I was in much confusion when they had Xue Yang appear in episode 2 but I suspect that aside him killing the Chang clan due to what happened in his childhood, he may have something more to grudge upon in this live-action if you know what I mean? Also, I think Xue Yang's hand is still fine so theory may be so? Because Wei Ying isn't the one who created the Stygian Seal in this and why JC and NHS was with Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, I guess maybe it's for what's to come? I have a theory that, from episode 1, we see clans killing one another to have the seal in their possession, Wei Ying shedding a tear and falling off the cliff. I think something happened with retrieving and breaking/hiding the seal, resulting WY to learn demonic path, then had/have been misunderstood by the world since, but in truth, taking the weight with remorse of things and promises? If it's somewhat true, it'll make me feel more dead for baby WY than I already am?! :blobsob::blobsleepless::blobdead:

They did change the timelines of events around and maybe it's a good thing as long it doesn't smack in your face? Imao no worries you didn't make them feel old, instead makes me wonder how they're still so youthful :blobjoy:

In terms of the song name, 无羁 would fit for the the characters in the story but because it's still 忘羡 in terms of the song's story, I will try not to think too much. 无羁 is also the simplified Chinese version of MDZS so :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Aww, there, there *pats* It's okay, just endure the hour/day difference since you're able to watch with no trouble :blob_patpat:

Agree!! Hope one day, not that soon but as time goes, our way of thinking and judgement would change. :blobuwu:

"In every form of art, written or said, a song or story, it may be one's dream, fantasy, passion, past, reflection, untold truth and secret. It may be all that, as we stray from reality or walk on it. Whatever it is my child, listen and look closely, as you may be given their heart you can heal or break..." ~ quote by me, from a story I mentally thought out when Peter Pan and Alice in the Wonderland was acted out of memory.

I think some just have a hard time realizing that since the past or in myth, love is shapeless to be at no boundaries? Not because they're ill or given up. <3

Mmm-hmm. Oh, and regarding WQ and JC, what do @y'all think? Personally, I don't really mind but I want a backstory :blobokhand:

Of course. I speak English, Chinese, Cantonese (a lil' speaking but I understand what's said) with my guardian and English at most with friends. If needed, Bahasa Melayu and languages improved from speaking and reading/listening, I'll do so alone or with friends. If you're curios to what they are, I also know Japanese, a little bit of Korean, French, Spanish and Russian. Hope to learn some German as well :blobsmilehappy:

Yeah...If language isn't something you want to learn, by force instead of heart, it'll be less fun and tough. This is when I was 5 or 6 didn't want to learn Chinese because it was too much and my writing was not pretty. I may not be bad as Hua Cheng in my eyes, but I may be or worse to others :blobjoy:

I hope so too. Not too much meme as well thank you. We want proper hehe

I was wondering that too and maybe? As it continues, maybe short flashbacks and mentions would be blended in. I'm too impatient it seems like I hear "when is 13 years ago change to present gonna be written" but I'm not complaining as I learn to not get too excited or rushed with knives. 3 Juns, Yi City Arc, Nie Huai Sang and Jiang Cheng and Wen Ning telling the truth :blobsad:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Please please share me that extra in the audio drama because I want to watch that on my end :aww::aww:

So I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. :blobunsure: But NHS and JC coming I'm guessing it is the team trying to in their way water down a little (due to censorship) that Wei Yiny and Lan Zhan traveling together 24/7, and my thought when they come is, "hey guys...Why did you come... You became a 'Light bulb' to Wangxian :blobjoy:

Maybe they are also trying to give NHS and JC some screentime together?

I don't mind JC coming since I love seeing how JC cares and worries for Wei Ying, he came secretly against asking his father for permission first was because he was worried about Wei Ying so I actually love that. In fact I do love this version of JC because he show me more of the side to him that I failed to see in the donghua and novel. I love the bond between these two brothers in the live action of course this would only mean it'll hurt more later because we know what's going to happen next :blobcry:

There are changes though because in the novel, it Xue Yang was taken back to the LanLing Jin Sect for punishment instead.

And WQ isn't supposed to be at the Xuanwu cave.

But i guess these changes is all to give them more screen time.

In that beginning scene to Wei Ying shedding a tear and falling down the cliff it feels like he is tired of ' the world ' and he only just want to ' be in peace ' and I believe these emotions is strengthened further because he witness Yanli's death :blobupset: Yeah I do feel sorry for Wei Ying then :blob_teary:

Yes yes, it will be a good thing as long as it's not a slap in your face in the end :cookie:. I'm still hoping for a good Wangxian ending and I am worrying at the same time :blobupset:

In my mind they will always be youthful and I head Canon that off screen Lan Zhan helped Wei Ying developed a GC so they can live long and happy lives together :bloblove:

Yeah I realized recently that it's the name to the novel in simplified Chinese :blobjoy: But I have a soft spot for the name Wangxian 忘羨 because it was named by Lan Zhan himself and approved by Wei Ying in the story so I'm sticking faithfully to that name in canon :cookie:

Though I do know that some fans love that name because their roles switched I.e. Top Wei Ying and bottom Lan Zhan :blobrofl: though to me, to when I look at their name , to me it's their love name and it's not a name that determines who's top or bottom since to me, Wangxian is more endearing than just sex if that makes sense :blobicecreamlove:

True there :blobhighfive:

This!!! Hopefully one day it will change for the better for everyone to live by.

That's a nice quote and filled with wisdom somehow :blobpopcorn_cool:

I see the potential between WQ and JC in the live action and I ship them but at this time I'm starting to think will it be developed further between them or just ignored? I would also want a back story and hoping to see some on my end :blobtaco:

But considering we know what is about to come. Whatever it is I just hope WQ won't develop feelings for Wei Ying because that would be annoying for me personally in this adaptation :blobexpressionless:

But I'll be honest I personally love WQ character better in the novel.

Oh wow nice to meet someone online who can also speak Cantonese :blobhighfive:

You sure know more language than me hahaha :cookie:

I am also practicing how to write Chinese but more in a sense of learning how to read though I am learning traditional > simplified version :cookie: my Chinese writing isn't that great thats why I prefer to type than write XD

Hua Cheng bad handwriting is a delight to see XD it is cute :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I kind of am hoping for the flashback to end soon Like where I think it will end for now but yeah probably we will get short flashbacks later in the drama. Because it is almost half way to the drama and they should also focus on the present time characters. I also hope that we will get to see that scene where Lan Zhan call out Wei Ying's name revealing he already know he's Wei Ying :blobReach:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  18. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the horrible subs available out there, my team has picked up translation of the live drama. We're tl'ing at a snail's pace. Those who need English subs, watch them on Viki or WeTV for now. We'll have better ones available soon for collectors. :blobshh: Shhhh, we're keeping it secret.

19. humlolly99

humlolly99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww.. I kinda anticipating the piggyback scene though, but too bad:(:(.. Wait, that means there also no scene Lan Zhan piggyback Wei Ying later? Hmm . I mean, why they didn't include it? It actually looks less gay if compare with all the loving stares they share.. Haha:blobjoy:

20. humlolly99

humlolly99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :X3::X3: Yes please... Some of the sentences are not completely subs eventhough we all know almost all their scripts (well, except the fillers) :blob_grin: