Spoiler My Big Brother is Seeking Death Again (家兄又在作死)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    The title sounds fun! Is there a translated description? Can't wait for spoiler~

3. LadyBlue

LadyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets up camp*

4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the manhua and it seems that ML was ridiculed by MC's brother (whom is the Devil Overlord btw) to be a fossil-level single dog who never even touch a lady, much less having a sister despite being the #1 cultivator. When MC was transported to the cultivation world, ML decided to get back at the Devil and took MC as his sister instead and became pretty obsessed with it afterwards. Poor MC doesn't know that her brother became a Devil Overlord and was taken as a calamity just because of her name.

From what I've seen, it's kinda like My Disciple Died Yet Again, though the one courting death is ML and the brother with MC getting involved because of either of them. Maybe I'll read the novel later since I'm interested with what will happen once MC really meet her missing Devil brother.

5. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww, please do so, this novel looks hilarious, is from the same author of "my disciple...", I want to know more about this novel, if you have time please share a little bit of your knowledge, THANKS YOU!

6. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    elparis and Poor_Hero like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    no wonder why this manhua story sound so familiar. although, i dont understand why they called it daring brother.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the brother is daring? Or the name of this thread is too long and they tried to find an easy to understand short name?

seabuckthorn likes this.
  9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they just want to shorten the name, since a death-seeking brother might sound a bit too negative.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, can you tell me more about MC and her brother? What is their relationship like? Are they originally modern world people or cultivation world people?

11. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    They are originally from modern world. The big bro is a devil who always bullies his sister since young (the naughty type of bullying). Somehow the big bro disappeared from their world one day, but it was because he was transported to the cultivation world. And instead of being cultivator of the righteous path, he became a devil lord instead. The siblings relationship is a one-sided love-hate relationship from MC side because of the bullying from her bro, but the big bro does seem to love his sister since her name is known throughout the whole cultivation world as his sister and he even provoked ML by saying that "I have a sister but you don't". Big bro even prepared some things for MC in the cultivation world though it's unknown whether he really wants to help her raise level or tease her (to the point of death) with how dangerous thing he left for her. Anyway, I guess their relationship is kinda like Sakura and Touya from CCS, tho this big brother love to court death.

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhua, it is said that the brother destroyed some sect disciples because they said bullied his sister, is that true?

13. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    this is hilarious(as always), art is quiet good as well

midnight reader and kiara8 like this.
  14. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the novel yet so I don't know, but from MC's pov, it was something that happened modern world. Though since both siblings are world travellers and it was something that happened when young maybe they had came to the cultivation world once and MC really had been bullied at that time. Big bro is the type that bully his sister but cannot tolerate others bullying her, so it's understandable if the sect disciple who did that got destroyed by him.

15. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understand, i believe she is from de cultivation world, with his brother but when she was litle, people becouse she is his weakness try to harm them so the brother take her to the modern world, now, thanks to a sistem she came back to the cultivation world, thats why the sistem say that if she finish all the mission she can come back to her original world

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance?

17. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    what are you? fanboy?

Poor_Hero, elparis, MiyaMira and 3 others like this.
  18. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link