Spoiler This World is Crazy!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 28, 2017.

1. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil how 'slag gong's life will turn out?? And how it turned out like that...

Heungbo likes this.
  2. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    bc @Namjoon9499 mentioned Qi Yue & Gu Bai parents, i remember this part where Qi Yue's dad finally meet w/ Qi Yue
    Qi Yue: Dad! *cries*
    Dad: Gu Bai, did you tell me to come bc wanted to tell me that i actually have a bastard child/illegitimate child
    Gu Bai: . . . . .

Then Qi Yue kinda revealed the dad embarrassing moments before or sth so the dad believes he's rly Qi Yue and they're like
    Qi Yue: Dad! *cries*
    Dad: My son!!
    Gu Bai: . . . . .

Qi Yue later told the dad that Qi Yue's body now is a gay and he's working as a pianist in a gay bar. The dad worried, and went to the bar to watch Qi Yue played piano, all the zero eyeing the daddy, bc although he's a bit older but he's good looking and tried to get closer to the daddy . . . ofc ended up in failure since daddy loves mom. One of Qi Yue's friend (shen-guy) told the dad that he shouldn't try to get close w/ Qi Yue bc Qi Yue is Gu Bai's which made Gu Bai a bit speechless when heard it bc they haven't told the dad about their relationship. The dad then told Gu Bai that he had suffered Lmfao, the dad thought Gu Bai pretended to be Qi Yue's bf so no guys would try to approach him xDD

Also, when the dad sent Qi Yue to school, Ning Xiao and other guy saw him & daddy, they thought that it might be Qi Yue's another personality so he likes another guy (the dad) now (they believe Qi Yue has split personality). There's even a rumor that Qi Yue actually do 3P (Gu Bai, Qi Yue, and daddy) pffftw xDD

The mom later also know about Qi Yue still alive, she keeps giving books related to marriage or sth, so Qi Yue panic bc he thought the mom knows his relationship w/ Gu Bai and indirectly try to tell him to get married. He then kneels and told mom that he doesn't like girls and now he wanted to marry Gu Bai xDD And the mom reaction is similar to daddy, she thought Gu Bai has suffered. Though, later after they met w/ Gu Bai's parents they realized that Gu Bai rly has a feeling for their son, so they accepted it.

@aNonYm0U5 ; Ning Xiao, he ended up liking Qi Yue bc of his personality, at first he thought that Qi Yue is another personality of the current body, so he was afraid that Qi Yue's personality would disappear, though later he knows that it was diff soul, but he still like him, ofc rejected. He dumped his lover once he realized he prefers Qi Yue, he actually is not that hateful

3. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaddaya mean hes not hateful... proceed to explain to me this bizarre plot it has.

Ps. Why did slag gong not like old qi yue???

4. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning Xiao isn't that hateful anymore bc although he likes Qi Yue he didn't force him, and whenever Ning Xiao asked sth to Qi Yue, Qi Yue will only answer 'guess' lmfao

iirc he didn't like the old Qi Yue bc he's too clingy and do whatever Ning Xiao asks, Ning Xiao thought it's not interesting.

5. Namjoon9499

Namjoon9499 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just want to clarify that Qi Yue's friend, the one who Ning Xiao slept with is never his lover. He never considered anyone as his lover.

Zhen_Qing, lizabernal96 and clear like this.
  6. Namjoon9499

Namjoon9499 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have link of the fake ex chuchu pls?

8. Nyxx

Nyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak:Can anyone give me the raw title!?!~~~ :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah::blobupset:pretty pwease~~~:sushi_hide:

9. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    这世界疯了

10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished breezing through the translated chapters, and I LOLed at every chapter. Seriously, it was that funny! MC bullies his ward-mates a lot, especially YH (otaku) that was always teary when his husband/darling was mentioned (he reminds me of SQH from SV a lot). So far, the second ward-mate, the phony Taoist priest just got transmigrated, and MC just left the hospital to go back to his home where he met ML (childhood friend) and girlfriend (when he was in ori-body).

So, I noticed that the spoilers so far didn't mention anything about his girlfriend. Based on the translated chapter, I'm guessing that GF got together with MC because of MC's heart disease, like she doesn't want MC to be negatively impacted if she rejects him? :blobunsure:

CC: @clear

Edit: Ahh, should have waited for the update. I remember reading somewhere that the GF actually likes ML. It seems that it's true. Now I can't wait for this girl to go far away. :blobwoah:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Heungbo, Ease, Kleep and 1 other person like this.
  12. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a heads up, the Chinese in here is very casual, but it makes it super hard to MTL.

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is this happening?
    In MC hospital room?
    In MC body host house? I read in in page 1, MC lives with his slag gong?
    or in MC past house? If yes, why ML is there?
    ML house? Why are they in ML house?

14. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been long time I read this one, but as far as I remember, MC later lives with Gu Bai (ML), the childhood friend, (iirc it's either MC or ML's apartment, sry I rly forgot). And this scene happened at that apartment.

15. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a
    What about that priest that used to sell fake talismans???? Does he have a seme?

16. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me more about the otaku guy?

It was stated that when otaku was in the metal ward the yakuza guy punched him and told otaku guy to call him Darling. Otaku was so scared he started to call yakuza guy darling.

I keep seeing ppl say yakuza guy likes otaku because he was yakuza's taste, but how did he know that the otaku guy was someone else? How did he know otaku guys true identity?

Also how did they become a couple. Can some tell me thier story?

Kleep likes this.
  17. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting on spoilers on the gf
    But based on what i've read she liked Gu Bai and stayed with MC as a way to get close to him (i think)
    Cause she even knew Gu Bai was gay but was still chasing him

18. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    It says in the tag that it's "Adapted to Drama CD", do you guys have any link for its cd?

19. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

soie_yoie likes this.