Spoiler Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Jun 7, 2019.

1. xWangan

xWangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had some novels that I started reading, but the translation either stopped or was so slow that it would take a few years to finish it. In this kind of cases very often I would just drop the novel and read spoilers to know how it ended.

Also, sometimes I just read them for fun before starting a book, in case the novel gets boring later or just has some elements I wouldn't like.

2. MichaelBarnes

MichaelBarnes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. The summary of the book is very useful, but if I know for sure that the book will be interesting, then it’s not good to make spoilers.

3. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Dad confusion Arc:
    After Qiao Zizi's death, MC's father once again went back to his stupid ideas.

His old thinking process kicked in, with thoughts like 'I was a bad father for Zizi, what can I still do for her as a father' etc.., while selectively forgeting about what really hapened before, and MC in general.

The day of Zizi's funeral, her ex-husband was having a wedding with his ex-gf. Zizi's daughter didn't go to the funeral, so Qiao dad thinks that the Zhou (ex husband's family) family is bad and they do it on purpose, so as a good dad he should 'take care of it'. But then again, he has no real power or anything that he could do, so he has to turn to Qiao Nan.

Just after all she went through because of her sister, Qiao Dad would like ot have MC teach a lesson to the Zhou family. Yeah, his attidute and thinking process towards MC wasn't really good. Inside his little head, he even blamed MC a little, since Qiao Zizi was able to marry into the Zhou family only because of MC.

When he was speaking to her, not sure where they were, maybe at the funeral's place, Soaring took the kids to pick her up. He let the kids go ahead while he went to park the car, so the kids kind of heard Qiao Dad talking to their mom in a bad way, and weren't happy. From what I understood, they gave up on this 'grandfather'.

When MC and her family went back home, even through she didn't talk about it, the rest of the family could tell it wasn't a pleasant day for her or the kids. ML's mother nagged her husband a bit, and he ended up going to Qiao Dad the next day to talk to him.

ML's dad went to talk to him, and pointed these things out. Qiao Dad originally was very respectful (and I'd say scared) of ML's father, 10y after the marriage still calling him Head instead of a closer name, so ML's father's words have a much bigger impact on him than other peoples.

Aside from talking about Zhou etc.. ML's dad also pointed out that Qiao Dad was backing up too much on Soaring's feelings for MC (Something along the lines that no matter what happens, since Soaring loves MC, he wouldn't divorce her). He points out that even if he isn't thinking about doing it, his behaviour hurts NanNan and their family, and if because of that they would get divorced, he couldn't compensate MC enough.

After that he left, and Qiao Dad just started crying feeling lonely.

Soon, it was already the time for new year's celebration. Each year, they would invite Qiao Dad to spend that time with them, since he didn't know anyone else in the Capital. This year however, because of all his fiasco, Qiao Nan simply gave him some money and told him to get himself a good dinner at a restaurant.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  4. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's been another time skip.

College Again Arc:
    The 3 kids are now at the age when they start going to college. From what I understood, her daughter wanted to be a soldier, but gave up on that and decided to go to the same college that MC went to before.

Her two brothers on the other hand, if I remember correctly, went to something called 'NUS' in my MTL. From what I remember, it's the same college where Zhu kid and Shu girl went before, somewhat related to military...?

Anyway, on the first day of college, Qiao Nan wanted to send all her kids to their schools. However, she still calls them their nicknames (Dabao, Erbao and Sambao), which could be pretty embarassing for a college student, and being sent by their mother didn't feel well with them, so Dabao and Erbao went by themselves (Dabao has a driving license), while MC just drove Sabao to her college.

Oh, and as a fun fact, it says in the novel that Soaring, in the previous years, took the kids and during their vacations threw them into the military for some training. Oh, and MC should be 40y old now, ML 45y old.

Marriage of Xu Arc:
    There's also a small arc on the Xu friend (the one from college, not the bastard from foreign ministry). Long story short, turns out that her ex husband that she divorced is not really happy with his life. After all, before they were divorced, he has a pretty nice house and a good amount of money to spend each month thanks to Xu.

After they devorced, he had to find himself a new house, and the money he had from his salary wasn't much. With his new kid, it was really pretty hard to live. Also, after a few months when the kid was born, I think his new wife leaved him (divorce again).

So now, he was thinking of jumping back on Xu's ship. Unfortunatly for him, Xu already found herself a new man, and it seems like her daughter likes him as well. Once, when Xu's ex husband asked her to meet him, her new bf showed up instead of her.

He thanked him for getting divorced with Xu back then and gave him a wedding invitation. Also, he showed him some photos of his 2nd ex-wife, the kid and the kid's father (Yeah, turns out it wasn't his kid, and when the kid's father took her back, she divorced him).

Also, I'm pretty sure that Qiao Nan and Soaring played a little matchmaking. From what I understood, Xu's new boyfriend was in military before, and because of an accident, it's highly possible that he can't have kids anymore, so Xu's daughter should be their only child.

Anyway, the ex husband of Xu went to find their daughter, since he still wanted to get back with her. When he met with his daughter for the first time in years, rather than thinking about being sorry for her, all he did was talking shit about her mother and her new father, about how he would never be as good as a blood father etc...

Yeah, his daughter wasn't happy about his bullshit. After all, when Xu met her new bf, she wasn't so sure about being together with him. It was the daughter that told her that she shouldn't give up on herself and have regrets in the future, pushing her towards the new guy.

5. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhou Ying return Arc:
    As I mentioned before, Qiao Zizi had a daughter. Her name was Zhou Ying or smth like that. Anyway, she was living with her grandparents for a long time. Her mother was dead, and her father married her a stepmother that wasn't really aproved by the grandparents, so yeah.

Also, 3 years ago, someone had a car accident and died. Because of that, she has lost her loved ones. I'm not sure if the person who died here was the father, or her grandparents. Kind of mashed up in the MTL.

No idea how, but somehow she's messed up in the head like her mother. Her thinking process right now is that she needs to get revenge on Qiao Nan, since she's the one who took away her parents and made her life miserable.

Anyway, she's 16 years old now, and if I understood correctly, she changed her name to Zhou Xing + changed her documents, and became the girlfriend of MC's 2nd son - Erbao. She wants to get married into the family and take away MC's riches, make her life miserable? Something like that...

Seems like Zhou Xing is pretty close to Ding Mom, since they talk with each other pretty often. This time, when she called her and talked about her plans, I think somehow Ding Mom's brain had a rare moment of working properly, so she called Qiao Nan and told her about the fact that Zhou Xing is Zizi's daughter - Zhou Ying.

Qiao Nan went to her son's college, and at the same time Zhou Xing came to find Erbao. Since they were all there, MC took them to a nearby shop/caffe/restaurant. Anyway, MC started talking about her sister, and how it's over 10y since she last saw Zhou Ying, so that her 2 sons understand who she really is.

Qiao Nan also told her the truth about her mother's death. Zhou Xing was young when Zizi died, and she wasn't there as well, so she only knew some things from what she heard. Now that she knew the truth, her thinking changed a little, but she still wanted to be with Erbao since his family is rich and she can't find another person like that (yeah, she truly is Zizi's daughter).

Pretty sure Erbao just broke up with her right then and there.

Later on, Qiao Nan called Qiao Dad and talked about her with him. He was pretty mad, so he went to find her for the first time. After that, he talked with her and told her how Qiao Nan and Qiao ZIzi were brought up, and how Zizi's education at home was lacking. Zhou Xing didn't want to believe in that at the beginning, so she later on went back to Qiao family's old house and asked the old neighbors about it.

After that, it seems that she understood that her thinking process was kinda broken, and I think she wants to stay away from Qiao Nan and her family for now.

Qiu crazy woman and her kid Arc:
    Qiu crazy girl wasn't mentioned for some time now. After she 'lost' Soaring, she turned her atention to Peng Yu. Since both of them didn't like MC/Soaring, as they say, the enemy of my enemy is a friend.

However, Peng Yu didn't really want to be with her, so after some time, he found himself a girl that just returned from oversees and instantly married her and had a kid with her.

Qiu girl must have found herself a diffrent man, since now she has a daughter caled Ma Yuanyuan. Since she didn't manage to get Soaring, she would like to have her daughter keep up with the family teaching's and catch MC's son (Like her mother tried to catch ML's father, she tried to catch ML, and now her daughter wants Dabao).

I didn't understand much from MTL on this arc, but I think Dabao gave her a cold shoulder since she wasn't really his type at all. So yeah... Maybe @rdawv can explain some more on this one.

First Ending Arc:
    I wanted to make it into another post, but I'm just gonna put it here. After going through the previous Arc, there are some things mentioned about the daily life of her kids, her father and that's where I would say the novel has it's first ending. Anything after that, I would treat as a spin-off or just a super long Extra.

If someone wants to know why, it's in the spoiler, but it could make some people drop the novel.

As someone already mentioned, everything till this point was simply a dream of Qiao Nan. Now, she needs to wake up and go back to her old life.

Personally, if not for the fact that I don't like leaving books unfinished, I would simply drop it at this moment and truly take it as the books ending.

After all, what really hurts is the fact that all these people near MC we were reading for over 1700 chapters (yes, the novel most of the time is about people near MC rather than MC herself) are either dead, have their life's messed up or just don't exist. It's truly not something I enjoy, and if someone else has the same feeling as I do, I recommend you'd stop reading at chapter 1755 (That's in my raws, but it should be around that number).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  6. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf it's all just a dream..?? So her life's still messed up by her mother and sister??? Worst ending ever

stumblmer and cantiara like this.
  7. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yeah... That's why I said that I'd stop reading before going to that moment.

I didn't finish the novel yet, there's like 800 chapters to go, but that's all about her life after waking up. So basically 1700 chapters in, and everything we saw was not real... No idea what the author thought...

8. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Qiao Nan explained about Qiu Chenxi to her son, and he basically lost interest afterwards since nearly the same thing happened with Zhou Xing and his brother. Besides, Ma Yuanyuan was only pretending to be a good girl: even after her parents were transferred away from the capital (due to Zhai Sheng working in the background), she insisted on staying on to seduce Qiao Nan's son. I think it was implied he saw through her facade eventually, and besides; Qiao Nan would never allow her to be close to their family.

As for the final third of the novel, yes, it can be painful to read. But it has a happy ending, though one might need to power through the sadness of missing people.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  9. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking up Arc:
    So, let's continue. Qiao Nan went to sleep in the arms of Soaring, after talking to him that she felt as if her life was not real. When she woke up, turns out she's on a hospital bed.

A nurse was in her room at that time, so she was told that she was in the car accident, had surgery and then for some weird reason remained in coma for 3 days.

When MC knew that everything she went through was just a dream in her imagination, she couldn't help but cry.

The person that hit MC felt that he was wrong, so he wanted to compensate MC. Ding Mom as usually was greedy, so when MC was in a coma, she tried to scam him for a big amount of money. When Qiao Nan got to know this, she directly called that guy and told him that they can settle it in private, he just needs to compensate her 300k and get it done.

Afterwards, when she got better, she waited for a time when Qiao Dad was at work and made her way out of the hospital, together with the man who hit her. They went to the police station, took care of formalities, she has gotten her 300k $, and then just went ahead and stopped renting her house and resigned from her job at a factory.

She bought a bus ticket and just left Pingcheng, leaving behind her sad memories.

The next day, when Qiao Dad was bringing food for her, he saw that her ward was empty. After asking at the reception, he learned that she already left. Thinking that perhaps she didn't want to bother them, for the first time in his life he decided to go to MC's house. What he came to see, however, was something that he couldn't forget.

Qiao Nan's landlord liked her, so he took Qiao Dad to see in what kind of conditions MC lived for 10 years under him. Her 'house' was just a small room, under the stairs, that I think even had a broken wall for some time.

Qiao Dad always knew that Ding Mom took some money from MC and gave it to Zizi, but he deluded himself to think that at the very least she had enough to live a decent life. Now, seeing the truth, he was pretty broken.

10. cantiara

cantiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH HELL NAWW! 1700 chapters long was just a dream? That's so sad... her kids aren't real...

11. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s very messed up maybe she will end up with him in the end.

12. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    New House Arc:
    After Qiao Nan left Pingcheng, she went to another city, that she knew from her dream. From what I understand, ML's family's ancestral house was in that city, so MC lived there for some time and saw that the city was pretty nice, so she decided to move there.

Once she got there, she found herself a house to rent and found herself a new job as a translator.

As for her family, Ding Mom as usually is not happy. She's been running around like a headless chicken, trying to find where MC went. After all, she still wants the money that Qiao Nan got as a recompensation for the car accident + her sister needs her kidney.

Since they couldn't find her or contact her, Ding Mom went on TV crying out loud how her oldest daughter needs a surgery and how she needs help from the missing younger daughter, so that people can help her find her. Fortunatly for MC, her family didn't take any photos of her since she was in Junior high school, so they couldn't take it out.

They also talked shit about Zizi's ex husband and talked about how he was poor and couldn't take out this money. Her husband in this life was Scumbag Chen, whose family managed to rise up with the help of Wang Yang. Because of that, these kind of news are really shameful for them. It made them mad to the point, when they didn't even want to look at Zizi's son that was living with them, since his face reminded them of Qiao Zizi.

Qiao Zizi and her mom wanted to use the TV program to get donations to earn themselves some money. MC saw it, so she directly sent a message to the TV station with the informations about Qiao family's situation (pretty much how they have 2 houses, enough money etc...), so it ended up with the reporters confronting Ding Mom and Qiao Zizi with questions about that, and the money won't be given to them.

Meeting ML again Arc:
    Turns out Qiao Nan's new landlord has a son. Her son is currently in the army, right under Soaring. From what I understood, Soaring was temporary staying there and since he was recuperating, they needed to find someone to take care of the household.

Since MC was from the same town as them, her landlord thought about her and asked her to take the job until they find someone else.

MC didn't know who she would take care of, so soon the met. MC remembering her dream, ML just remembering her as a little kid from the time he lived in Pingcheng.

From what I got in the MTL, I think ML was married with Qiu crazy girl for some time under his parents pressuring, but divorced her after some time and didn't look at any other woman since then.

Also, it seems that in this life, Soaring's body's condition is a little worse. When he was younger, he was shot on his leg. While he can still move, he's not in perfect condition. When Qiao Nan saw him, he was using a wheelchair.

She did her job for a few days, staying near him, before the landlord's son brought another person that would take care of this job. MC also wanted to keep distance from ML, so the handover was pretty fast.

Previously, when MC got to the new town, she found herself a psychiatrist to help with her condition and the dream she had. According to the psychiatrist, when MC was in the coma, her mind subconciously created an imagination of a life that she wanted to have, from the things that MC saw in her life, but maybe didn't remember.

However, now that she was taking care of Soaring, she subconciously followed her memories and did everything like in the dream. She even made some dishes that Soaring only liked to eat when she made it so in the dream, and suprise suprise, he likes it in this life as well. Because of that, MC was scared that if she stayed close to him for a long time, she would get lost and wouldn't be able to tell her real life apart from the dream.

After Qiao Nan left, Soaring was somewhat interested in her, so he asked one of his subordinates (I think it's the same person, who in her dream became the new husband of Xu friend) to get information about MC's life. After all, MC was in his ancestral house for the first time, but without asking anyone, she knew where was each room etc, so ML thought that maybe his house's design plan was leaked out somehow.

Also, Soaring slowly is noticing that he feels good spending time with Qiao Nan. He even starts to think that perhaps if his 2nd marriage was with Qiao Nan, he wouldn't reject it. He even went ahead and called his parents, and asked them that if he wanted to marry again, if they could accept anyone who he picks. Since he was alone for a long time, even through they were worried, they still told him that as long as he's happy anyone is okay.

13. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to emphasize the ridiculousness of the situation: The second home was entirely paid for by Qiao Nan, all the while she was staying in the tiny rented room. Qiao Zizi was completely adamantly against selling it to fund the operation for her own surgery and later on, their monthly expenses. Instead she kept pestering Ding Jiayi in various (and ultimately fruitless) harebrained attempts to get Qiao Nan to show up and pay for their livelihood.

stumblmer, riririn, 08phamann and 4 others like this.
  14. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Scum Chen Arc:
    As the arc title suggests, Scum Chen has his crazy ideas again! Since he's now divorced with Qiao Zizi, he wants to find himself a new wife. And what better choice to make than Qiao Nan?

Qiao Nan in this life was pretty meak, so she was taking care of Zizi's son a lot of time, helping him with his studies etc.. So yeah, the kid liked her and wouldn't mind changing her title from big sister to mom. Anyway, Chen family has also something broken in their heads.

Their idea was to take Qiao Nan with them to another city, and once they settle down there, they would let her slowly get married with Chen bastard.

Chen bastard went to find her, but found out that Qiao Nan already moved away. His family has some power in Pingcheng, so he quickly found out that MC left, and went to another city. He checked where her new house is, and went there to convince her to marry him.

Qiao Nan was not happy, directly telling him to buzz off. She even talked with his father on the phone. Chen bastard was not happy, got angry and wanted to knock down her home's door.

MC was pretty scared of him, so she tried to call Xiao Yu (The landlord's son who is a soldier). Xiao Yu at that time was together with Soaring, so when he heard that she needs help, Soaring quickly got rid of his wheelchair and went with him to help her. They took care of bastard Chen and kicked him out.

Living with Soaring Arc:
    The issue here was, that bastard Chen kind of broke the door. MC wouldn't feel safe living there, so the door needed to be replaced. I'm not sure if I understood this part correctly, but I think Soaring gave Xiao Yu a hint to drag it out, so that she needs to live elsewhere for some time (over a month), and then recommend his own house.

Qiao Nan didn't really want to agree (since in this life she's an unmarried girl and ML's an divorced man), but in the end they somehow convinced her.

Once they made it to Soaring's house, his parents were already there. They've talked with Soaring on the phone previously, so they couldn't wait and directly came to their ancestral house to take a look at the girl.

ML's mother was super enthusiastic when she saw MC, dragging her around to pick a girl, talking stuff like 'Don't be shy, everyone will be family in the future' etc.. Yeah, Qiao Nan was really confused.

I'll add this here, because why not? HuaHua in this life married Wei bastard. Her family didn't aprove of him, but since Qiao Nan was not there to guide HuaHua, she still married him in the end. She regrets it now, but her pride doesn't allow her to talk about it with her family.

Wei Bastard's family (mostly his mother) is not really nice to her either. From what I understood, in this lifetime she didn't know that Wei Wei is Scum Wei's son, and she had a daughter with him.

15. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    New Year Arc:
    I think it's already time for new year, or some other holiday when families gather. I think it's new year imo. Anyway, since Soaring's parents are already there, Huahua wanted to take her daughter to spend the holidays together with them.

Wei bastard as always wanted to go as well. Even tho in this lifetime he's still in the military, I think he didn't get a high position as one would expect from Soaring's brother-in-law. I think he's a commander of a small unit or smth like that? Anyway, Soaring's family doesn't really approve of him.

When they came to the ancestral house, the first thing ML's mother tried to do was to kick him out, telling him that she can't take the fault of stealing some else's son (since Huahua's mother-in-law is a piece of work).

Wei bastard managed to stay, but once again he turned his eyes towards Qiao Nan, just like in her dream. He was displeased that ML's family treat MC better than him, and would love nothing more than having them chase Qiao Nan away.

At that time, Qiao Nan still didn't know about ML + His family's thoughts. When she first came to Soaring after waking up, she was working as a housekeeper, so now that she's freeloading, she wanted to at least help her out since she had some free time. Wei bastard saw it, and mocked her that she's not on the same level as them (meaning himself + ML's family, funny right?)...

Anyway, he thinks that she's the same type of person as he is, so he wanted to give her some benefits, aka money, to make her go away. Qiao Nan wasn't happy, and told him to first look at his own family and its state. After all, before he married Huahua, his family was just a small rural family. Even now, after getting married, his family still is far away from ML's family's level.

Wei De with his complexes was really mad, and even wanted to hit Qiao Nan. Xiao Yu/Xu was walking by, so he stopped him. Bastard Wei was fuming in anger, and even scolded him that if he wants, he can kick him out the next day, so Xiao Yu shouldn't interfere in things that aren't concerning him. Soaring was also passing by, so he directly scolded Bastard Wei, and told him to piss off.

Wei asked him why he doesn't give him any face in front of an outsider, but Soaring just told him that he never accepted him as his brother-in-law. He also told him, that Huahua and her daughter will stay with them longer. No need to go back with Wei.

Wei De wasn't happy. Aside from the fact that Soaring doesn't accept him, before meeting Qiao Nan, ML didn't want to get re-married. Since he has no children, Wei was dreaming of having his kid take over Soaring's family. Now that there's a chance for ML to have his own kids, Wei is scared that his plans won't go through. (Fun fact: Bastard Wei was dreaming of having Soaring cultivate Wei Wei as the next head, in the name of him being his 'nephew')

16. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right!! Dream on

17. cantiara

cantiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I just realized that this means there is no Zhu Baguo in this life either, because he died in his teenage years from being beaten by those hooligans...

stumblmer, Aj90, neotheo82 and 3 others like this.
  18. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Scumbag Wei's retribution + Back to Pingcheng Arc:
    Qiao Nan is slowly starting to believe that her dream wasn't only her imagination. Once that hit her, she began to realise that a lot of people that were dear to her didn't get help in time.

She went back to Pingcheng in search for Zhu kid. Once there, it truly hit here that Zhu kid in this lifetime died, since she couldn't get him help in time. Once she was in front of his grave, she promised him that she would help him get back on Wang Yan. I think that Zhu kid's father was also there at that time and saw her, but they didn't talk with each other.

Also, MC started thinking about Shu girl. Since she wasn't there for her, and Zhu kid who was her husband is dead, it is very probable that Shu girl was forced to marry someone she didn't like in this lifetime, perhaps even dead.

Some time after that, there was news from Pingcheng. Huahua ended up on a police station, after trying to kill Wei bastard. Unfortunatly, or maybe luckily, she didn't manage to kill him, he just ended up in the hospital.

Qiao Nan already knew that Wei Wei was his son, so last time, when Huahua and her daughter came to the ancestral house, Qiao Nan talked to her about Wei De. She explained a little about how she thought that Wei Wei and Wei De looked similar, and some inconsistencies in their story about how Wei Wei's mother is just an adopted relative.

Huahua agreed to make a DNA test between them, but even before that, when she went back to Wei family's house, she caught Wei De and his other wife in the bed. That's why she was so mad that she tried to kill him.

After her family knew she was in the police station, they all went there. When they were there, they've got a call from Qiao Nan that Huahua's daughter came to her, scared (since she was there as well when it all happened). MC took her to them in Pingcheng.

Later on, Soaring somehow convinced her to stay with them. Since Huahua's daughter had no clothes, they went to buy some for her, and in the end Qiao Nan somehow ended up getting 3 expensive sets of clothes as well, as a gift from ML's mother.

That night, she was arranged to sleep in the room, which in her dream became the room of her children, so she was pretty sad. The bed in that room was old and turned out broken, so ML's mother had he sleep in Soaring's room, while ML would sleep on a couch in the living room.

Next day, Wei De finally started to look for his daughter (He didn't know that she went to find Qiao Nan alone). It took him over a day to start his search, because before he didn't know that he needs her in case of a divorce. Now, they hired a lawyer, and when he heard their circumstances, he directly told them that if his daughter doesn't stay with them, they can prepare themselves to lose everything.

Wei wanted to find Huahua (no idea if he thought that maybe Huahua is with her daughter, or if he thought that maybe she would forgive him if she was thinking about searching for the daughter), but was turned away by soldiers on the gate. He tried calling Huahua, but she only told him that she wants to get a divorce.

Also, with Qiao Nan's help, they started to get worried that Wei De would look for his daughter in her school and make trouble, so they directly wanted Huahua's daughter to change schools (She went to a school called middle school in my MTL, it's the school where Qiao Zizi went to, now she will change her school to Pingcheng school, the school where Qiao Nan went in her dream).

At the same time, Qiao Nan wanted to leave Pingcheng and go back ot her new home, because she was scared that Qiao family would know that she's back and make trouble. Soaring's family kept coming up with excuses to have her stay longer, so on the 3rd day, there was already one Qiao family member sneaking around Soaring's house.

Good thing that it was Qiao Dad. He's still a stupid person for me, but at least he didn't tell his wife that Qiao Nan was back, and only went there to check if Qiao Nan lives a good life.

19. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. Because Qiao Nan was not there, the lifes of Zhu kid, Shi girl, Huahua, herself + Soaring's family, Tian family, Lin Master and many others are completly diffrent, most likely worse. But yeah, what can you do...

AnnaChoi, stumblmer and neotheo82 like this.
  20. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the final or is another dream?:(