Spoiler My Boss Husband, Please Let Me Go!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LivB, Mar 29, 2019.

1. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese name:
    偷心娇妻:总裁老公求放过

"It is said that Liangcheng Lu is a ruthless and bloodthirsty person. However, Sangyu Qin found that was not true at all when she married in Lu Family. Cruel? He’s more like a human-shaped Teddy dog who wanted her every night! Anything you want? Get them!The clothes you like? Purchase that brand! Someone bullied you? Well, pay them back tenfold! ‘Woman, I decided to let you be envied by everyone through your whole life the day you married me!’"

Maybe it's because I've been reading stories about the smarter MCs, but this MC as of now seems refreshingly stupid & funny instead of irritating... well, for now. She does seem to have somewhat a good head and doesn't mind being a bit shameless. She's cute.

The ML... seems interesting, I guess. He feels typical, but whatever, the summary said 'Teddy dog' so we'll see. I'm just hoping for no over the top drama and its as cute as the summary.

Has anyone else found this interesting enough to read on ahead?

May I get some spoilers pls?

Luffy Sempai likes this.
  2. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not the chapters but I can't get a club of it >.<

3. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooooo...
    After reading the translated version, I too was interested in this novel. so i looked up the raws and MTL-ed parts of the story. now im left appalled and flabbergasted on where the author took the story at this point (mind you that i stayed up all night reading this) ._.

"no over the top drama"??? pshhh... WRONG!!! I literally screamed BS after reading the latest chapter. now im sad and bitter )))),:

4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened. I dont want to continue reading it so might as well get spoilers

5. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story builds up and is somewhat interesting
    Around chapters 400-500, SQ becomes pregnant with twins (boy/girl) and LL at this point in the story is already so much in love with her. The pregnancy goes on for awhile for like 200 chapters or so, and during this time, SQ finds her real family who try to kill her along with her long lost brother cuz they're a product of rape between the mother and the grandfather. Family tanks after SQ finds out the truth.

After giving birth to twins, stuff happens (i think i skipped this part to the latest chapter). I was at a point of happiness and bliss cuz they have such a happy family together BUT when SQ and their daughter get on a plane while LL and their son are somewhere else, the plane crashes and daughter dies. I think her arm was bitten off by a shark. LL goes to the morgue to verify the corpse and finds out its her and is devastated, huge emotional breakdown. SQ is still missing, but I think she's still alive from the latest chapter. From what is implies, she has amnesia. -___-

Despite all this, i'm still gonna read the translated version to see how everything plays out up until everything goes downhill.

LivB likes this.
  6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are CN novels so soap operaey....

7. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the... what? I have no words. When it was released I quickly read the chapters up to the 50's I think? I stopped caring about it as soon as I knew more family drama was gonna happen on the ML's side too. I gave up there because that was getting into too much drama for me.

...BUT WOW, that's just taking the cake there huh? A 200 chapter pregnancy just to have one of the kids die after becoming a happy family. Uhhhhh. :cry: I thought it would've been cute...

Thanks for the summary tho <3

8. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please add the :blobfearful:TRADEGY tag this is soo sadd this twist was to much the daughter didnt hv to dead:blobsob:.I feelin it for ML and MC.:blob_teary:

9. SweetKiwi

SweetKiwi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened afterwards? Did she really have amnesia? Spoilers?