Other Request Does (Great Doctor Ling Ran) have (Harems) or (Romance)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce

Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as the title says

2. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please no, don't let it have those or i really have to drop it (even though i only just read a few chap)

3. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he have great looks so a alot of woman tried to get closer to him, but mc don't really care about them and mostly ignore it
    So woman does swarm around him but no romance..

4. Cfourify

Cfourify Undercover FBI agent

Reading List:
    Link
    Still none at chapter 700+

5. NasVersix

NasVersix [Natural A-hole]

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is married to his job

6. Tuque

Tuque Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No harem, Women do swarm him tho. Officially no romance, however Tian Qi show up often and seemly pursuing him.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the beautiful girl that got a delinquent brother and worked kinda illegally as a transport for injured people ?
    I suck for remembering names, especially for chinese/korean ones.

8. Tuque

Tuque Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She show up in chapter 248, she a constant character. I MTL the latest raws. She rich and lovable. She does not have common sense and it's really funny.

9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's not the delinquent girl ? Too bad. If MC try to push away the girls i feel sad for the heart broken girls.

10. Tuque

Tuque Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No drama.

He doesn't really push girls away, he's kind of oblivious.

His first priority is surgery and his job.

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hate dense characters but somehow i can't seem to hate this MC.

12. The_Great_ASK

The_Great_ASK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any updates ?? :cookie: :blobpeek:

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    ???
    I stopped reading this series long ago.
    If you can't wait human translation updates, go google the chinese title + "uukanshu" and you will have the raws. Just use google and you can easily read it.
    Sure. MTL sometimes is a pain to read and can cause headaches but sometimes, if the series doesn't use complicated words, the MTL is as good as HTL.

The_Great_ASK likes this.
  14. The_Great_ASK

Reading List:
    Link
    Great !!
    Thanks a lot !!
    Will give that a go. xD

15. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, a harem might do good for this novel. The ML is just a block of wood that has nothing in mind but surgery surgery surgery. It will be boring from the lack of dialogues and wordy detailed surgery process.

NovelsAreLife and The_Great_ASK like this.
  16. The_Great_ASK

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR
    Damn
    The novel "Path of medicine with a system" is great !!
    There's romance too.

Bachingchung likes this.
  17. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it using the same cover as GDLR? Haha is the MC a diagnostician? I kinda prefer those than surgeons.

18. The_Great_ASK

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm:
    Just checked it. The covers are different. :ROFLMAO:
    MC is looking to do everything. Dayumm :sweating_profusely:
    But, he's mainly a surgeon iirc.

19. emmanuilteleshev

emmanuilteleshev New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great !!
    Thanks a lot !!
    Will give that a go. xD

20. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have currently read until chapter 335.
    FIRST he mastered M-TANG type of suture that can "rival" a doctor of the same hospital who went to japan to further his studies, i said "rival" because MC didnt even notice it, then he continued fixing hundred cases of raptured fingers (his poor assistants they kept suffering to the point that the suffering made them friends instead of competing againts each other) :LOL::blobmelt:
    He mastered orthopedic massages, during a visit in a old people hospital, they even made a huge line just to get massages and it was soooo satisfying, they kept screaming in a weirdly. The lower groove clinic (MC family clinic) even incorporated massage in their business. THE CUTE LITTLE MONK DONG SHENG was able to learn it as well and get some pocket money, and he used all of it to buy oitment cream for his MASTER, SOOO CUTEEE! such a good boy
    Some academic big shot found out that every patient that MC did surgery on for their severed fingers recovered with the rating of "excellent" and invited MC to do surgery for Achilles tendon in shanghai (MC said yes because coincidentally, through his MC halo, he got a reward skill for fixing Achilles tendons as well and he wanted to update the level of the skill). So basically, this academic doctor wanted MC to be the chief surgeon for a famous track athlete in shanghai who had a ruptured ACHILLES TENDON and to fix it MC would need to follow a new complicated type of method , but before that they wanted to see his capabilities. There was this one Doctor (Dr. Qu) who was the attending original physician for this track athlete who was a leading candidate on becoming the chief surgeon before MC arrive, and he wanted "sabotage" MC by giving him complicated patient for him to fix the Achilles tendon, but of course MC prevailed, and as a surgery maniac, went to another surgery patient. The famous track athlete wanted MC to be the one to finally have him do the surgery mainly because of his ability (duh) and how we was indifferent to him and not being a kiss as like Dr. Qu
    He came back to his original hospital (Yuan Hua Hospital) and diligently thought his two assistants by giving MORE SURGERY, SO they had to get one more assistant (not great at surgeries since she is clumsy but best in writting research medical articles, so basically book smart person). Anywayz, MS got invited by the academic doctor again to a seminar about this complicated method of fixing ACHILLES TENDON that MC perfected. But this time, the director of the emergency branch of his original hospital forced the newcomer assistant to come with MC WITH THE MAIN PURPOSE OF PREVENTING MC of being poached by this academic doctor, SHE NEEDS TO BRING HIM BACK. MC did Achilles tendon surgery successfully again but this time some foreign dude who likes to do vlogs, recorded it live and it was seen by other local and FOREIGN doctors. MANY, requests kept coming to MC to give surgeries to athletes locally and internationally. There was this one KENYAN guy who kept CRYING and sooo CHATTY because he thought it was the end of his career (which would mean that he wouldnt be able to provide for his family), that MC couldnt wait for the surgery so that he can be put in anesthesia and shut up, since he you know, he doesnt like being social. HE just wants to cut. SO this event, led to his original regional hospital on finally getting FOREIGN patients.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020