Spoiler Can someone spoil me tensei shitara slime datta ken

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ali_G8or, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Ali_G8or

Ali_G8or Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read until the manga/anime ended or has reached and want to know what happens next but unfortunately I can't read it cuz I won't have time I would appreciate it if someone can spoil me the whole story

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    rimuru became one of the dragons.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Shion and a bunch of goblins were killed so Rimuru decided to become Maou to revived them

4. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been more than two years since I read the novel so I can’t remember everything currently but...

•MC Returns to tempest and finds out that shion and som others were killed by humans and begins to regret telling the goblins to never attack human.

•MC kills all the human army and becomes a demon king then resurrects shion.

•Later, it turns out that one of the demon kings was the one who made the human army attack Tempest. (He wanted to eat the human souls MC will kill or something like this but MC are the human souls to become a demon king which destroyed his calculations).

•Do you remember the black haired girl who was a summoned hero? Chloe (One of the children MC saved by making them make contracts with spirits or something like that) she was the Hero who sealed the dragon MC met at the earliest chapters. Also, she was a childhood friend of one of the demon kings (I think his name was Lion? He was the only human demon king) the reason Lion summoned shizu (was that her name?) was because he wanted to summon his childhood friend but always failed. Also, this black haired girl got a strange spirit, right? She had a power related to time and continuously returned to the moment when MC helped her get a spirit since MC somehow always dies when he returns to Tempest and doesn’t become a demon king.

•One of the main villains was actually... Yuki? He was a summoned guy who asked MC for some manga and also talked to MC about the children. He had a power similar to brainwashing.

•After becoming a demon king MC got a lot stronger so the dragon who was inside MC got released earlier than planned.

•Later, a new villain appears ? I don’t remember who they were but a large war occurred and many of MC’s followers became demon kings.

At the final battle, MC was sent flying(?) the skill sage which continuously upgraded became wisdom king Rafael? MC also named it. It told MC that the world was destroyed and he can just make a new world but MC refused so wisdom king Rafael helped MC go back to the past after he was thrown out.

Sorry, I can’t seem to be able to remember everything clearly.

5. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!

RaiLi likes this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The war is probably with Demon Lord Clayman/Cleyman who captured the other demon lord (beast demon lord) and Millim the oldest Demon Lord.
    The anime season 2 part to just started and they should cover that part.

7. Zhou_Yan

Zhou_Yan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um I just saw this thread. I am currently reading the book. Most of what's happening in the anime isn't happening in the book, I think. Clayman, isn't suppose to wage war against tempest as yet. In the book, he first sends out invitations, to all the current demon lords. He wants to have a meeting so that he can/could subjugate tempest (i think) the banquet is called. Walpurgis. Anyways, the little fairy, who is one of the ten demon lords, is going to alert Rimuru.

Rimuru is going to ask her, to get an invitation for him. The other demon lords didn't have a problem with it so they said he could come.

On their journey to the banquet they're going to meet, two other demon lords. Dino and Draguel.

Anyways.... I don't want this to be long.... so I'll just jump to what happens during the walpurgis banquet.

Rimuru will meet the other demon lords. He'll meet Leon as well, and ask him if he could hit him, seeing as he had made a promise to shizu... (I don't know if I spelt that correctly). Demon lord leon glanced at him coldly, and said that he'll have his subordinate send him a date, time and place. Rimuru accepted.

When clayman came, he realized that the slime he wanted to subjugate was already there. He didn't have a problem seeing as rimuru is nothing but a lowly slime.

Clayman, goes into a whole rant, naming out rimuru's 'crimes'. It is said that rimuru killed Karion, (you guys met him in season one). Oh I forgot to mention, clayman's ultimate skill is puppeteer.... he used it on milim.... so milim is kind of his bitch now. Or so he thought. When clayman first came to the banquet, he slapped milim everyone in the room was shocked, rimuru was outraged.

Anyways back to rimuru crimes.... so clayman was saying rimuru killed Karion.... anyways Karion came out of the crowd and said, in confusion. "Who said I'm dead. Furthermore I don't even know rimuru..." something along that line.

Clayman turns to milim, in anger. That's when the fool realized he was being played.

Anyways rimuru is going to say.... "let's cut all the bullshit, isn't this a bit too disgraceful. I never knew demon lords loved to beat around the bush."

Valentine. (The vampire demon Lord.) Is going to agree with rimuru.

Clayman is going to say rimuru is parading around calling himself a demon Lord. (So you cant call yourself a demon Lord unless the other demon lords recognises you as one.) So yeah, clayman said that's the reason why he wants to subjugate the lowly slime.

Things get heated.

Rimuru told the other demon lords that he didn't want them to intervene.... He'll fight for the tenth demon seat himself. Oh yes, shion attacked clayman before rimuru asked the others permission. So rimuru just went with the flow.

The battle was one sided. Clayman vs shion. Clayman got upset, and decided that he would use his secret weapon. Rimuru stole it. Anyways, he then used a skill on a clayman, one that made him stand still, shion once again started to beat him to a bloody plump (or is it pump. Who cares.) Rimuru questioned him. Clayman spilled the beans about a demon Lord named kazaream... who demon Lord Leon defeated years ago. Everyone was startled. Rimuru was confused.

Anyways, after getting the answers to his questions, rimuru used Gluttony King Belzebuth... and consumed clayman. (Rimuru's two ultimate skills glottony and devoured, was put together in order to create Gluttony King Belzebuth.)

Yeah.... anyways my point is clayman isn't the one who started the great war. It's Milim's Father.

Also did you know, a demon Lord doesn't truly die. I think the author called that form an astral form, where the soul leaves the body, I think. Anyways, that's what clayman was going to do but rimuru ruined his plan, by eating him, not even his soul was left behind. Poor thing.

Um I just saw this thread. I am currently reading the book. Most of what's happening in the anime isn't happening in the book, I think. Clayman, isn't suppose to wage war against tempest as yet. In the book, he first sends out invitations, to all the current demon lords. He wants to have a meeting so that he can/could subjugate tempest (i think) the banquet is called. Walpurgis. Anyways, the little fairy, who is one of the ten demon lords, is going to alert Rimuru.

Rimuru is going to ask her, to get an invitation for him. The other demon lords didn't have a problem with it so they said he could come.

On their journey to the banquet they're going to meet, two other demon lords. Dino and Draguel.

Anyways.... I don't want this to be long.... so I'll just jump to what happens during the walpurgis banquet.

Rimuru will meet the other demon lords. He'll meet Leon as well, and ask him if he could hit him, seeing as he had made a promise to shizu... (I don't know if I spelt that correctly). Demon lord leon glanced at him coldly, and said that he'll have his subordinate send him a date, time and place. Rimuru accepted.

When clayman came, he realized that the slime he wanted to subjugate was already there. He didn't have a problem seeing as rimuru is nothing but a lowly slime.

Clayman, goes into a whole rant, naming out rimuru's 'crimes'. It is said that rimuru killed Karion, (you guys met him in season one). Oh I forgot to mention, clayman's ultimate skill is puppeteer.... he used it on milim.... so milim is kind of his bitch now. Or so he thought. When clayman first came to the banquet, he slapped milim everyone in the room was shocked, rimuru was outraged.

Anyways back to rimuru crimes.... so clayman was saying rimuru killed Karion.... anyways Karion came out of the crowd and said, in confusion. "Who said I'm dead. Furthermore I don't even know rimuru..." something along that line.

Clayman turns to milim, in anger. That's when the fool realized he was being played.

Anyways rimuru is going to say.... "let's cut all the bullshit, isn't this a bit too disgraceful. I never knew demon lords loved to beat around the bush."

Valentine. (The vampire demon Lord.) Is going to agree with rimuru.

Clayman is going to say rimuru is parading around calling himself a demon Lord. (So you cant call yourself a demon Lord unless the other demon lords recognises you as one.) So yeah, clayman said that's the reason why he wants to subjugate the lowly slime.

Things get heated.

Rimuru told the other demon lords that he didn't want them to intervene.... He'll fight for the tenth demon seat himself. Oh yes, shion attacked clayman before rimuru asked the others permission. So rimuru just went with the flow.

The battle was one sided. Clayman vs shion. Clayman got upset, and decided that he would use his secret weapon. Rimuru stole it. Anyways, he then used a skill on a clayman, one that made him stand still, shion once again started to beat him to a bloody plump (or is it pump. Who cares.) Rimuru questioned him. Clayman spilled the beans about a demon Lord named kazaream... who demon Lord Leon defeated years ago. Everyone was startled. Rimuru was confused.

Anyways, after getting the answers to his questions, rimuru used Gluttony King Belzebuth... and consumed clayman. (Rimuru's two ultimate skills glottony and devoured, was put together in order to create Gluttony King Belzebuth.)

Yeah.... anyways my point is clayman isn't the one who started the great war. It's Milim's Father.

Also did you know, a demon Lord doesn't truly die. I think the author called that form an astral form, where the soul leaves the body, I think. Anyways, that's what clayman was going to do but rimuru ruined his plan, by eating him, not even his soul was left behind.

Fioreblu and Zysha like this.