Indonesian Diary of an Ugly Girl

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by hope6, Jul 8, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eya is a kind-hearted girl who has faced several difficulties in life. Orphaned at the age of 14, her aunt adopts her but kicks her out as soon as she turns 18. Unable to make ends meet, she gets a new job as a nanny only to realize she has to look after Cross, an egoistic young man whom she calls the “monster”. Cross, having lost his mother at a young age, has grown resentful towards everybody around him. But regardless of their differences, they start to get along well.
    Eya does not realize that she is caught up in a twisted, complicated love square (?). She starts developing a crush on her best friend Chad, who likes her friend Lory. However, Lory has had a crush on Cross since when they were in kindergarten… How will this all pan out for Eya?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/diary-of-an-ugly-girl/

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use the template for requesting:
    Name:
    Raw Link:
    linkhere.com
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

In other words, yours should look like:
    Name: Diary of an Ugly Girl
    Raw Link:
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/diary-of-an-ugly-girl/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

Eya is a kind-hearted girl who has faced several difficulties in life. Orphaned at the age of 14, her aunt adopts her but kicks her out as soon as she turns 18. Unable to make ends meet, she gets a new job as a nanny only to realize she has to look after Cross, an egoistic young man whom she calls the “monster”. Cross, having lost his mother at a young age, has grown resentful towards everybody around him. But regardless of their differences, they start to get along well.
    Eya does not realize that she is caught up in a twisted, complicated love square (?). She starts developing a crush on her best friend Chad, who likes her friend Lory. However, Lory has had a crush on Cross since when they were in kindergarten… How will this all pan out for Eya?

Deleted member 125960 and hope6 like this.
  3. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I do not know about this ^_^ thank u ...

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  4. Shaiole

Shaiole Mad scientist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read the novel, but my friends liked it. But i think this is Filipino not Indonesian.

5. Magical Forest

Magical Forest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. I think it's Filipino too. In fact it had a movie. Diary ng Panget: The Movie (It came out in 2014). It has eng subs on youtube I think, and some other sites (you can google it). I watched it online a long time ago. Also it says it's Filipino on the novel updates page.

6. Kalmaegi

Kalmaegi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diary ng Panget is Filipino, not Indonesian. :facepalm:

I remember the book being so in trend that even celebrities had read it (or at least taken a selfie with the book). My sister entertained herself with her own copy while we were bored out of our minds on a relative's birthday party.

Too bad this is from PSICOM, another publisher like PopFiction actually translates Filipino Wattpad novels into English. Much better quality too. They have a great selection. :blobpopcorn: