Spoiler BL - Game, Live Broadcast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Zennie_613

Zennie_613 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh I'm kinda not into horror genre :sweating_profusely:

2. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOHHHH!!! thank you

i was anxious at the end of chap 28
    i mean, MC met OP ML but how to progress from there!!!! aaaaaaaaa~~~~

3. susanty.smile

Reading List:
    Link
    i also kinda choose which horror BL i read
    since most of the time, i read at night....so...it's kinda nerve wrecking lolololol :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:
    but this one is the most horror from my other horror BL novels that i read :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Zennie_613 likes this.
  4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really high on the horror tbh, but it's really good horror. Somehow this novel manages to mix humor and horror together LOL

susanty.smile likes this.
  5. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    yaaasss this is what I'm finding for.. for like.. i forgot days xD thankiiiessss :3

6. susanty.smile

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes LOLOLOLOL
    love how MC and TMM using gaming words lolololol

scriptor likes this.
  7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    is it easy to MTL?

8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    You could always try I guess, lol. Tbh, my sense of 'easy to MTL' vs not easy is skewed since I've been MTL-ing since forever.

Hmntlzn likes this.
  9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For non native English speaker or english as your 2nd or 3rd language, like me, the whole MTL is screwing my brain.
    Believe it or not, but when you're MTLing more than 3novels and finished them, it feels....your whole knowledge of understanding English is tilted and it makes my brain hurts to think more deeper, so usually I just forgot the whole sentence meaning, and or wait for translation (if there'll be one) or just ask in SPOILER section wth are they talking there??? :p:D.

ErryChu likes this.
  10. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After you go through thousands of chapters by MTLing, your brain just shuts down and don't question too much what you're reading. I try to balance the damage by reading proper English language novels, though.

I like the amount of horror in this title, and while the ending is realistic/ HE, it's a bit-- idk, anticlimatic?

11. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil more about arc 2? And arc 4? :aww:

12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while so I might get things wrong, but here goes lol:

Arc 2: Creepy old castle/manor owner and his waitstaff invite MC and bunch to a wedding. As they investigate, they find out that he's had previous wives who all look alike (I think?). Backtracking through the portraits of his wives is this lady called Lily Marian (SMH MTL makes her name so hard to figure out), who's the first wife and a vital clue. This 'Lily Marian' cannot possibly be his wife because as they find out, that's the name of the goddess statue in the courtyard (?) and she was also a witch who existed way ahead of the current world's time period. There's also a creepy village outside -- everyone in that village is a doll. This one girl doll helps them out slightly, but they still end up running for their lives once night falls and the church they run to burns down -- they have to take a secret underground passageway back to the castle. While there, they discover a room full of portraits of this Lily Marian. There's a really weird moment when people realize that the castle/manor owner was essentially painting himself (he was crossdressing). Then it turns out that castle/manor owner wanted to sacrifice everyone to revive Lily Marian (who is actually a demon), and that the puppet wife and daughter were actually humans-turned-puppets in his quest to create the perfect vessel (I think) for Lily Marian. The summon succeeds (unfortunately) though they tried to stop it. MC is infected with the demonic energy and ML sacrifices himself to draw it into himself instead (ML is still alive, just severely injured).

Arc 4: This one was hard to figure out because there was a change in setting. 1st setting is an underground rail car/subway filled with zombies and constantly looping an incident in which two of these subways crashed into each other. The goal is to help the miko onboard purify/defeat all the resentful spirits before dawn. 2nd setting is a rural village that still believes in sacrificing people to the mountain god, though apparently this is a great honor. The mountain god was originally pure, but human sacrifices corrupted it. This one I don't remember enough to explain well, but let's just say that the final BOSS is still that Lily Marian demon (in disguise as the miko).

Dragon_Reader and alexfilia like this.
  13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! You mentioned in a earlier post that ML died saving MC at the end of the arc 5, does ML dies with the “amnesia” (that he got in arc 2) or did he recover the memories between arc 4 and 5? Also when does ML comes back after he dies?

Last, are there any cute moments? *cough cough*

14. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been reading this recently, it’s very enjoyable lol (but then I love ‘game’ stories like this one). ML when he is amnesiac is very cute lol. Really sticky to MC, when MC went to take a shower without telling him he looked everywhere for him and then went right into the bathroom when MC was naked lol.

The next arc after the doll master one is something like ML’s mandatory mainline task (the one with the railway + mountain god that scriptor mentioned above), so is expected to be particularly hard. MC and TMM were adopted into the team and given training for that one month when they’re preparing for the task (ML won’t listen to anyone except MC). Xue Junli, another team mate (something like vice captain) says that they can join the team if they manage to survive the task.

Some cute dialogue:

1) After MC comes out of the tunnel (separated from other team members), he asks TMM if there are any special discoveries.

Shen Yuan: *eating vinegar* Why don’t you ask me?

XTQ blinked: "Do you have any special discoveries?"

Shen Yuan: "No."

Xiao Yuqiu: "..."

2) XJL: "Captain, let's go."

Shen Yuan looked at XTQ: "Hey, go?"

XTQ: "Let's go."

Shen Yuan did not look at Xue Junli and nodded. "Well, let's go."

Xue Junli silently endured: "...Since the captain spoke, let's go."

3) Shen Yuan to XTQ: “I will protect you."

Tang Mianmian: "...What about me?"

Shen Yuan silently looked at Tang Mian Mian, and then pulled XTQ over: "You go to Duan Hongzhen."

4)Yu Yu looked at Shen Yuan: "Shen, are we going to take a look?"

Shen Yuan looked at Xiao Yuqiu: "Hey, do you want to go see?"

Xiao Tangqiu silently looked at Shen Yuan, and then at the unsettled Yu Yu, said weakly: "Go then..."

Shen Yuan nodded: "Go then."

Yu Yu: "..."

What is this? Their beloved captain actually turned into a microphone? !

... But this microphone is still happy!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  15. skylightBLEU

skylightBLEU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think Tang Mianmian will end up with Duan Hongzen?:blobrofl:

16. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't, in the end other than ml and mc everyone lost their memories so mian2 never met him but is still friends with mc.

17. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nooooooooooooooo-

hyukiyashiyuki likes this.
  18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished MTL-ing it...:blobparty::blobparty::pikablob::blobsnow:

jhoelaf likes this.