Forgotten Title Looking for webnovel original story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by meowsickles, Jul 10, 2019.

1. meowsickles

meowsickles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for this webnovel original book I was reading. The author just paused his work to print physical copies of his book. Please tell me if you know the book. I’m dying inside. The description below may contain spoilers.

The webnovel was about a unique boy born in a village. Everyone else has different elemental affinities except him. Also, they could communicate mentally. The boy could not. These powers were said to come from the blessings on the ancestor. His father died in a mining accident and his mother died soon after. He ended up being cared for by different people in the village, including the librarian and the oldest elder. His best friend (female) has an extremely strong fire affinity. The boy seems to be physically stronger than everyone else. He takes to working as a miner for a time, and mines through a mountain in 3 months. When he was fourteen, he jumped off the cliff for the few day fall. The coming-of-age tradition was for kids to jump off the cliff and then climb back up it. As he is doing this, a virus is starting to be spread around the town, splitting people’s elemental affinity from their soul and turning them into something similar to zombies.

There was a woman named Trisha with a soul affinity who married a miner, the first person who turned into a monster.

I have read to around chapter 45

2. Silvarion

Silvarion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a hand-woven universe. I think.

Wujigege and meowsickles like this.
  3. meowsickles

meowsickles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s it thanks