Spoiler Dear Pinocchio (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 4, 2019.

1. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3921154

From Google Tran^

Reconsidered by the perspective: Qiao Yi, who was in a good mood when he was a teenager, never thought that he would be a waste after graduation for many years. Nothing could be done and he would be poor.
    At this time, he met Gao Ming, a high school veteran. He was once short and sturdy, and he became a handsome and handsome man. He was too rich and handsome. He didn’t dare to recognize...
    On the occasion of nowhere to go, Qiao Yi unexpectedly met Yan Mingfeng and fell to the head in front of him. He sent Mingfeng to the hospital, hoping that Yan Mingfeng would wake up to give him some money for his life.
    I did not expect that when Ming Mingfeng woke up, he lost his memory and asked who he was.
    Qiao Yi thought of Yan Mingfeng's luxury cars and famous watches and rumors on the classmates. He was so fascinated and blurted out: "I, I am your boyfriend..."

Any spoilers?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    HesheFell, Izn, Selax and 3 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is YMF a guy or a girl?

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She or he lost their memory?
    Why was mc a waste

4. makarich

makarich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited. Mingfeng is a man. This is bl

morticia_addams likes this.
  5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow seems interesteding. I like it!!!

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    (can someone help me? I need to learn how to hide spoiler post. Html tags. Thanks)

In case anyone wantS to know the first chapter

Chapter 1

Mc's dad was working for a company? He was able to swnd mc to a rich high school, but when mc was in college. The dad cheated on the mom, but they decided to wait till after mc graduated from college to have a divorce.

The mistress was pregnant so they had to divorce early. Everything when downhill for mc. He and his sis moved in with the mom and they lived off the savings. (Not sure) but i think after graduation he realized that if your born rich you can have a better career? While mc will have to work hard his whole life.

Mc went to a high school reunion. He didnt really want to go but he wanted to eat the food. This was a rich school so all the kids became wealthy business men. They talked about marriage and work.

Then down stairs a hot rich guy came out of a limited edition car. The car mc wanted but cant have. Ming Mingfeng (ml? I think idk yet) was a child prodigy. He was 12 when he was in high school.

I think ppl took advantage of him but mc stopped it? (Not sure) after that Ming Mingfeng always called mc brother. Ming Mingfeng was short, skinny, and had glasses.

I think when he was 15? He left and he had tears in his eyes. Mc said they can always contact each other. Ming Mingfeng said, "you dont understand" and kissed mc. Mc pushed him and ran.

10yrs passed Ming Mingfeng is now tall, hot, inherited the family business and rich. Mc is 3yrs older and hes poor, has no future, and a no body.

Mc is embarrassed to be seen by Ming Mingfeng, but everyone else wants to talk to Ming Mingfeng.

Someone tells mc Ming Mingfeng is gay.

Kaylee, ahsudole, Izn and 10 others like this.
  7. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    click on the + sign above the comment box then you will find the spoiler tag there or you can just write your spoiler within
    HTML:
    [SPOILER="Spoiler title"][/SPOILER]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    soie_yoie likes this.
  8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2-9

Mc sees ml talking to ppl. Mc thinks its been so many years, most likely ml no longer likes him.

Mc walks to the bathroom. Ml stares at his back. Ml also goes the the bathroom. Mc sees him and so scared almost or did piss his pants.

Mc is scared. He looks over and ml isnt paying attention to him. Ml use to he a head smaller than mc. Now ml is a head taller than mc.
    Mc looks at ml's package.... o_O!!! Its huge!!! Wtf!!! Ml is rich, handsome, and huge!!!! Mc freaks out and runs away.

He goes back to his hostle and drinks and passes out. He wakes up to some guy on top of him, sexually harassing him. Mc fights back and all his room mates wake up.

Mc is too embarrassed to say someone tried to rape him so he said the guy tried to steal from mc.

Mc is a virgin. He was very popular in high school but he wanted to focus on school. In college he wanted to get a girlfriend.

The girl mc meet was pure and said she didnt want to start a relationship till marriage (i think shes referring to sex.) Mc and gf only held hands. They never kissed. Mc saved up for years and got a house and possibly a car. He gave everything to her to manage. She ran off with everything even his laplop. Mc was also laid off. Rent not paid, he had to stay at a hostle.

Mc thought he was gonna have a good life. He had good grades. But i dont remember what happened. But he realized he was just normal like everyone else.

Mc leaves with his suitcase. He gets a call from his mom calls him asking for money to get a computer for his sister.

Mc feels that his younger sister has a better life. Mc is embarrassed to say he lost everything and has no money. So he tells her he will send money in a few days.

I think his luggage broke and he tosses it. On the stairs ml fell and bleeding on his head. Mc recognized him and thinks if he sends ml to the hospital maybe ml will be thankful and give him money.

Mc had ml's wallet but he didn't know the password so mc had to pay $2000. Mc only had 200 left in his account.

Mc puts back ml's card and he sees his own picture from when he was in high school.

Ml wakes up and asks ,"who are you"? Mc was a little sad. He called for the dr. Dr said ml has amnesia.

Mc uses ml's phone and calls the secretary. She rushes over. Ml asks again "who are you?"

Mc thinks of ml's expensive car, expensive watch, expensive card... And says "your boyfriend"

Ml is completely dumbfounded. Ml says no wonder i find you so framiler.

Secretary comes in. She is beautiful!! With long legs. Mc thinks, ml wassaid to be gay but what if hes not? With such a hot secretary, who wouldn't fall in love.

She thanks mc for helping her boss. Ml grabs mc's hand and said, "hes not a stranger, hes my boyfriend". The secretary is surprised and said how come i never heard of this? Ml says well you heard it now.

She leaves. Ml asks mc if they are together why did he look at the secretary. Mc said he paid for the hospital fees so he was gonna get the money from the secretary. Ml is stund.

Mc said never mind. We are in a relationship how can i ask for money. Mc asks if ml wanted anything. Ml said egg noodles. Ml asks if mc had money and gave him a card , but mc asks do you know the password? Ml said no.

Mc said ok, ill pay for it. Mc is surprised that ml would want such a cheap meal. When they were younger mc happened to see ml's birthday so he asked ml if he wanted anything. Ml asked for home cooked meal. Mc made him egg noodles.

Mc buys two bowls, returns and the room is empty. Ml was moved into a single room. Mc doesnt know if he should run or not. Mc peeks at ml. Ml is surrounded buy a bunch of business man. They ask him if he wants to eat. Ml says my bf is buying me food.

Everyone is shocked. Mc comes in and gives him egg noodles. One guy is pissed. Why such cheap food? Ml says i like it. The other guys leave. Mc gives ml his egg from his noddles and tells ml that he needs to recover.

Ml looks at mc's neck and asks what happened? Mc didn't want to tell the truth so he said he fought with a robber at the hotel. Ml looks pissed. Ml says hes sorry for not protecting mc. Mc says hes not a girl. Ml says it doesn't matter we shouldn't protect love ones. Ml says it doesn't make sense. They are lovers. Why is mc living at a hotel? Mc said he had his luggage and ml was supposed to pick him up. Ml said makes sense.

Ml asks mc to say the night at the hospital with him. Mc agrees. Mc has a nightmare. He dreams the police was harrassing him for deceiving ml. Mc woke up scared, shaking, and in a cold sweat. Ml asks if he was cold because he was shacking.

Mc said he had a nightmare that ml didnt believe mc was his bf.

Ml said he cant trust anyone but mc because his parents havent contacted him and he doesn't know anyone but he does have a picture of mc in his wallet.

Mc told ml that his mother passes away and that his dad and him are not close.

Mc remember that ml's mom was very good to him. She bought him expensive shoes and thanked him for being ml's friend.. now mc feels a bit guilty. That was the last time mc saw ml's mom.

Mc use to come over to play games all the time, but it seems when mc was not around ml never played the games. (I think its implying that ml bought games for mc to play as kids but ml never cared for the games)

Also at first mc would copy ml's homework, but he got lazy and ml would copy the homework for mc.. ml even learned mc's hand writing to do the homework. Ml never complained. When it got late mc would sleep over.

Later ml was missing and ppl thought ml had transfered. Turns out ml's mom passed away.

Mc looked at ml and said did u really lose your memory? You dont seem like it. Ml said he had amnesia not dementia. Mc said makes sense.

Next day the secretary drove them to the house? Condo? Its on the top floor. No one knew the password to enter. They tried ml's d-day. Then mc's b-day. Turns out to be mc's birthday. Mc is surprised.

The place is very nice. The secretary leaves. Ml says he will help mc unpack. Hes holding mc's old undies. Mc is embarrassed and says he will do it.

Mc gets a phone call from his mom. Mc leaves the room. Mom is upset mc hasnt sent money yet. Mc hangs up and comes back.

Mc tells ml to shower. Ml comes back naked. He forgot his towel. Mc tells him to put on clothes.

Mc looks around. Is he sharing the same room? Ml says they are lovers of course.

Mc is shocked and forgot this issue and tried to think of his ex-gf. What was her excuse? Mc tells ml that he has losted memory but they never were intimate. Ml says he lies. Ml kisses mc. Mc gets mad. Ml apologies. Mc thinks ml use to be so shy now hes so bold.

Mc asks to eat out or cook? Ml wants mc to cook but there's nothing in the fridge but wine. Ml says lets go buy some ingredient then.

Ml has a bunch of car keys all expensive cars. Mc picks the bmw. At the grocery stores or on thier way (idk) they meet the classmates. Mc has a bad feeling.

Kaylee, ahsudole, HesheFell and 10 others like this.
  9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im only on chapter 30. They havent mentioned how ml got rid of the uncle, but most likely uncle just wanted ml's money and power.

The ex-gf wasnt mentioned at this point either.

Maybe near the end?

10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc thinks ml is just eating at the same restaurant by coincidence. Mc ignores ml to give him peace while eating.

Boss: why dont you drink?
    Mc: if we both drink how will you drive? Ok u drink and ill drive you.
    Boss: oh my place is far. (Implied sleep over itll be inconvenient to go home since its far)
    Mc: where do you live?
    Boss: very nice rich area. I actually have many homes. Would you like to rent one?
    Mc: no, i like my place and i already paid the rent (how can i afford rent at your place.)

They finish eatting and mc heads home and ml heads out as well.

Mc goes home. Its dark, lonely, and lots of couple's stuff. He cant bare to look at it anymore. He packs it away. He's so sad he cant sleep he starts cleaning.

Ml knocks on mc's door. Mc is shocked and pretend to hide. He turns off the light. Ml says he knows mc is there.

Mc opens the door. Ml sees all the couple stuff are gone. He is pissed. He tells mc hes only been gone for 3 days and mc is already eating with his boss ? The boss is no good. Mc says is pissed. Boss isnt like that and he has a fiance. Ml says boss was impling to stay the night and keep mc at his villa.

Mc is piss. Thats none of your business. We already broke up.

Ml says when did we break up. I never said we broke up. Why didnt you answer my calls or text?
    Mc said you said it with your actions and what are you talking about. You didnt want to associated with me because i am poor. You said you were too busy.

Ml says, is there something you want to tell me? Mc said nothing.
    Ml says: im not upset because of the lies. Im upset that. I said i need to go to the company and you pack my stuff. You even walked me out and never asked me to stay or chase me.
    Mc says he likes ml. They make up then do it.

Next day mc goes back to work and hes on asked to do a top notch project even though hes a bottom feeder.

Mc enters a room and he sees ml talking to his boss. Ml says he wants mc to be in charge of the project and this is why ml will do a joint company for this.

Boss asks if ml knows mc. Ml says mc is his friend that he wants to take care of.

Everyone is suprised. All the girls want to be added to mc's weibo to get to ml. Mc says no. Everyone is talking about mc having a powerful friend. The girls are nicer to him.

Ml asks mc to move in with him. Mc says no. He likes the apt they lived in for 2 months. Ml says then keep it. But live with me.

Mc moves in with ml. The place is huge. Mc starts wearing brandname clothes and nice hair and skin. Everyone is asking who he is at work. They are suprised at his change. They asked did he date a new rich girl. Mc says no same gf.

Later mc calls his sister. She is shocked mc is with his gf and that she forgave mc.

Mc says a lot has changed. Ml is from a rich family and cant bare to to stay in the same small apt. All mc's clothes in ml's closet is slowely replaced by brand new things. Going home is more lonely now. Ml is always busy. The house seems big and empty. Cleaning and cooking is replaced by someone else. Mc's cheap lotion. Ml says to just toss it. Ml will give him a nicer one. Mc thinks its such a waste.

Mc misses the time before when it was just them. The place was small but it was warm. The things they had was cheap, but it was all they needed. Mc missed it when it was just ml and him living together. They were happy.

Mc always like going home to a well lite place with a person waiting for him. Now its replace by a large, dark, lonely house.

Sis says you are being selfish. You want ml to downgrade for you?. Mc agrees with her. They hang up.

Mc goes to work. Boss looks at mc's brand name clothes and asks if he is in a relationship with ml. Mc says hes in love with ml.

Mc goes home and freaks out. And tells ml. Ml laughts. And says see if he dares to discriminate against my person. Ml says have hear of your boss? Mc says yes. Boss was known for being poor and working from bottom up, building his company. Ml said that was a lie. Boss is a illegitimate son. When boss was in his teens. The dad came and picked him up and helped him with the company because he never had any sons with the wife.

Mc is suprised. No wonder ml knew boss was not a good person. Also boss is gay but he has to marry because of his position. The fiance is just a front and boss can play around.

Mc gets a call from his mom. Mom said she is coming over on sat. Mc tell ml he has to move back to the old apt. Ml says no just wait and move on fri. Mc agrees, but then while mc is at work. Mc's mom called to let him know she was already at his place on fri. Mc rushes home and tells ml over the phone he wo t be home till his mom leaves

Kaylee, ahsudole, Izn and 9 others like this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny because this is titled Pinocchio. I thought it was gonnabe about a puppet becoming a real boy or something, but turns out its just about the lying aspect.

hikaharu likes this.
  12. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Seems so sad to read QAQ

13. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel...has some serious issues... And i mean like...serious issues...:blobwoah:

the ml had literally been stalking mc every since ml went oversea. Like, hire a private detective to take pictures EVERY day. Ml has a entire house plastered with pictures and cabinets full of mcs old stuff. For the whole SEVEN years until he returned to China. And the scum girlfriend... Was arranged by ml.... So that mc wouldn't date for real. And the entire plotline of them meeting, is all orchestred by ml. Ml arranged for girl to steal of mc money, force mc to lose his job, then appear at a time mc needs help most. The memory loss is also faked from the beginning. It was just a suprise that mc blurted out "I'm your boyfriend". But a redeeming point is that mc recognizes this as a sickness and makes ml see a psychiatrist. Quote mc"we can date when you are no longer crazy!!"

And this doesn't all reveal at once. Like mc keeps finding out ml is lying to him, forgiving him, then like even bigger lies pop up and it's just wtf this ml

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Kaylee, ahsudole, HesheFell and 14 others like this.
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    I think thats why its called Pinocchio. Pinocchio was a known lier. Lol and a long nose for lying lol

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Just in this case the banana is heading straight to the sky.

hikaharu and Kleep like this.
  16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

18. ShiraAichan

ShiraAichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh despite the problematic character somehow i like this one

Saikyi likes this.