How to Bookmark or put the book i want to read in my list and how to show my list.

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by XselfesterX, Jul 10, 2019.

1. XselfesterX

XselfesterX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to bookmark my books i want to read but i cant and i dont know or how to bookmark the book or put it in my list why did i posst this thread you ask?
    Let me answer it for you.Because i got banned from adding series i used this as a bookmarking tool,I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRANSLETE BOOKS FOR OTHERS,until i got banned.
    So sorry novel updates i really didn't know.
    please help me ;-;

2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out Tony's tutorial here. Once you get it set up, it is really easy to add new novels.

3. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Updates only tracks updates for Asian novel translations. If there is (or has been) no translation for that series, the novel will not be in the database, and you will not be able to add it to your reading list.

On the main page of novelupdates.com, you'll find "Reading List" under "User Tools" on the right hand side.
    upload_2019-7-10_14-37-47.png

It lists all the novels on Novel Updates that you are tracking. You can also make multiple reading lists to organize the novels you're tracking.

On the top of a novel's page, there is an option to add the series to one of your reading lists, and you can select which reading list.
    upload_2019-7-10_14-39-40.png

Alternatively, you can check one of the boxes under the chapters listing. A green check mark should appear. By default, (if it's not already in a reading list) it will appear in the reading list that is first. For example, if you look at my reading list, the first reading list is called "Default," so if I were to add this novel to my reading list by checking the box, it would end up in my "Default" reading list.
    upload_2019-7-10_14-40-15.png

CAPSKSKS, kenar, c3ltic and 2 others like this.
  4. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Friend, you are looking for other sites, uses the basic bookmark option inr your browser. If you have many books in that site or you want gets updates, search for rss feed in that site. Personally i have a RSS FEED for my NU's Readinst List but I uses ROYALROADL as well so I uses RSS FEED for that. However, there I need get a RSS FEED for EACH NOVEL, its anonnying but works.

Also: IF YOU DON'T KNOWS WHAT IS RSS FEED, READS BELOW!!!!!

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link