Spoiler Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Jun 7, 2019.

1. xWangan

xWangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know, everything happening now is 'real', no more dreams.

immortaltear likes this.
  2. cantiara

cantiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad... What a plot twist. I haven't picked up reading the last 7 chapters of the translated version. Should I decide to pick it up again and continue reading, I think I'll heed your advice and stop at around chapter 1700...

DitaP and neotheo82 like this.
  3. Nonya

Nonya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You!!!! GRACIAS!!! For all the spoilers you have shared and Gracias to EVERYONE Else who has also contributed to this forum!!! :love: Its made me beyond excited to know that there is a crazy twist to this already amazing story!

I am addicted to this story and since I am language challange I have to be patient and wait for the daily translations :rolleyes: My impatience to know more is what brought me to this forum and I am so amazed to how the story line is going to be! I thought it was the usual transmigration back to the ML past to change her future and instead it turns out its More :ROFLMAO:!

I am a fan of science fiction this author seems to be also by doing a twist of an added parrallel universe...sorry let me explain my thoughts...when I was a kid a favorite teacher was trying to explain the concept of how Every action has an opposite reaction then he went on to talk about how scientist have talked about the creation of parallel universe's existing. Its something I have seen in SciFi shows and even in current Movies :notworthy:.

This new future plot twist only makes me more excited to see how QNan life turns out and to see if she and Soaring are truely fated to be with each other. Of course I am sad to know that all the characters that I have grown to love may not even exist any more :cry: but still excited by this new knowledge as to what will be the current future!

So Yes I will contiue to the follow the story and this Forum to the very end! (y):D

DitaP, neotheo82, Shivu1920 and 2 others like this.
  4. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Zizi's surgery Arc:
    Qiao Zizi needed a kidney, and they couldn't wait anymore. Since Qiao Nan wasn't there, their only option was to use a kidney provided by the hospital, but that would increase the amount of money they needed.

Ding mom and Qiao Zizi wanted to get the kidney from Qiao Nan, along with her money, so that they wouldn't need to pay. Qiao Dad got really mad, and told them that either Qiao Zizi will sell her house and pay for the surgery, or she can wait and slowly die.

Ding mom felt that it was necessary, but greedy Zizi of course wouldn't want to do that! After all, that house was payed by Qiao Nan, where would she get a 2nd one? So, she wanted to sell her family's home (Which, suprise suprise, was sold before to pay dowry for Qiao Zizi, and Qiao Nan bought it back). The dad got really mad, so he sent the house certificate to Qiao Nan.

Qiao Nan wasn't happy about that, but I'm not sure if she keeped it at the end. After all, this certificate is just trouble. Once Ding Mom or Zizi get to know that she has it, they would just try to make trouble for her and get it back. Also, Qiao Dad asked her to let Ding Mom live in that house till she dies, so he was trying to force MC to take care of her until she dies... Yeah...

At the end, Zizi had to sell her house for 2M $. 400 000 was used for her surgery, and the rest was taken by her, and she doesn't want to give any of it to her parents.

Also, I'm not sure when it was, but previously, Chen bastard called their house and told them where Qiao Nan lives (after MC kicked him out). However, last time, Qiao Dad answered the phone, so Ding mom didn't know it. Chen bastard felt it was weird that they didn't make any trouble for Qiao Nan, so he called again and this time they got to know. MC already moved from that house, so they couldn't do anything.

Wei De scumbag Arc:
    Wei De's divorce has been ongoing for a few months now. He couldn't really convince his daughter to help him (since he always treated Wei Wei as his child, while he neglected his daughter), so she just ignored him.

On the day when the court was supposed to meet again, for the last time, Wei De felt that he had his last chance. He went on one of the building's roof, and pretended that he's gonna jump, while his mom was talking bullshit, making it seem as if their family was being forced to death by Huahua, without any reason.

Huahua was really mad, so she went ahead and in front of a large group of onlookers, pointed out things Wei De did (double marriage, father of Wei Wei, cheating etc...). Since he knew this didn't work, he waited for the fire brigade to come and spread a big airbag to catch him, and then jumped to show that 'he regrets what he did and Huahua should forgive him'. Yeah, she didn't.

Oh, and he broke his leg. Usually, nothing should happen to him, but in this life, after he was promoted in the military, instead of working hard and keeping his body in form, he was feeling on cloud 9, and just going around pretentiously about how he was a great commander. So once he jumped from the roof, his body was in a bad condition, and he couldn't land properly.

Huahua paid for his medical bills once last time, saying that she just lend the money in the name of her daughter, and that he should stay away from them. The court divorced them, so yeah.

Wei family's house was bought with Huahua's money from what I understood, so I'm not sure what went on here. Maybe @rdawv can explain it. Because from what I thought, since it was bought from her, it should go back to her, right? But then, the house was under the name of his 2nd wife, and she kicked out his family? Not sure what went on here, maybe I misunderstood something.

Anyway, Wei bastard was running out of money, and he felt really depressed. Not sure how it ended up on this, but he hit his own daughter with a car. ML's family was really mad, but thankfully nothing much happened to her. Qiao Nan suggested to them, to use this as an opportunity to take away Wei bastards rights over his daughter, and forbid him to get close to her.

Qiao Nan's marriage Arc:
    Qiao Nan has been seing ML for some time now. Slowly, they were geting closer to each other, and MC even asked her to marry him. She was a little scared of it, since in this life she didn't even finish junior high school, and the diffrence between her and ML was huge, but he convinced her in the end.

Qiu crazy girl wasn't happy about that. She was still dreaming of geting together with Soaring, so she even visited Qiao Nan before (when she didn't know MC was with ML), in hopes that she could help her get back together with him.

Once Qiao Nan and ML's wedding was confirmed, Qiu girl told her mother that she really wants to have kids, more specifically ML's kids. So, her mom went to Qiao Nan's house, and since Qiao Nan didn't want to talk to her, she called ML and they all talked together.

Qiu girls mother's idea was, that she wanted to have Qiu girl back as an official wife of ML, and in exchange she would allow MC to give birth to ML's kid, so that Qiu girl could take care of it later.

Not sure if I explained it before, but Qiu crazy girl was sleeping around, and because she had to get an abortion/s before, she can't have kids anymore. So thats why this idea came out of them.

Qiao Nan told her to kind of piss off, since she and ML were in love, and she could be his official wife without even looking at Qiu girl. Qiu mom was mad, and told her that if she wanted, she can take care of a lowly person as Qiao Nan in a second.

ML was already mad at Qiu family, so he made some trouble for them before. So, once he heard what she said, he just went ahead and told her to take care of herself, since probably right now her husband should be arrested.

Later on, Qiao Dad somehow ended up in a hospital and needed a surgery. Qiao Zizi had over 1,6M $ on her account, but as I said before, she felt that this was her money and she didn't want to use it on her own dad, so they called MC, thinking of her as a mobile bank for them.

Qiao Nan came together with Soaring, paid for his surgery, and once it was done, she had a fight with Ding mom and Zizi. She didn't want to stay there any longer, so she left with Soaring and went with him to take their weeding photos, since they had some free time.

5. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe at one point the wife saw the writing on the wall and decided to 'gracefully' bow out so that Wei De could peacefully resolve things with Zhai Hua. Readers should understand the ridiculousness of Wei De: at first he planned to marry Zhai Hua and then have her raise his son Wei Wei. Later on he realized she was too stubborn and decided to do anything to marry her, including sending away his son; now blaming him for the rift with Zhai Hua. The son was average in studies anyway, why waste his money preparing for higher education? He should go to the countryside with his mother.

Happy to have a solution present itself, I think he gave the rural house to the wife (or his son?) as compensation. As Wei De's stupid schemes unfold, Wei Wei realized the scumbaggery of his father and grandparents (he had been in the dark about Wei De being his father). Wei Wei advised his mother to sell everything. They packed up and left the Wei family with nothing. I don't think the mother and son ever appeared in the story again: Wei Wei knows his aptitude for education isn't very good but he is willing to work hard and take care of his mother.

I think he was driving her someplace to discuss further, but he was negligent and caused the accident. I don't think he even sent his daughter to the hospital, and he never turned up to visit her at all. These became the basis for Zhai Hua to apply for a restraining order against him to protect her daughter.

This was caused by Qiao Zizi, in an argument she pushed him and he fell. Not sure but I think this was the first very real fear felt by Ding Jingyi: she began to doubt that Zizi was really her "best girl" after all.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    stumblmer, neotheo82, YelenaY and 5 others like this.
  6. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    We're slowly getting closer to the book's end. I'm currently at ~ 2150 chapters in. 350 more to go!

Qiao Nan's wedding Arc:

After Qiao Nan and Soaring took their wedding photos, Soaring directly took MC to a civil affairs bureu to register for their marriage (since the report he sent over 2m ago was approved). Once they did that, as in last life, ML quickly snatched the red books for protection, and then they went home.

Once they got home, ML's parents were there. Before they even met Qiao Nan for the 1st time, they already went to buy gifts, so now that they're married, Qiao Nan recieved them (A highly priced bracelet and a watch).

Soon after that, it was time for their wedding. Once again, Qiao Nan had a problem choosing from which house should she marry. Zhu father got the news somewhere, and once again, as in the dream, Qiao Nan married from the Zhu house.

Wang cousin or w/e was his name wasn't happy, but he could only make sure that his wife doesn't come out till the end of the wedding and grumble to himself (The thing with his wife was, that after Zhu father wanted to adopt MC, Wang found himself a wife that looked similar to MC, so he was scared that someone would notice it...)

It was also during this time, that Soaring once again noticed that MC sometimes has moments when she feels like she knows more than she should. He told her that he'd wait for her to open up, but yeah. This time, MC only told him the truth about how Chen bastard came into her life, how he was a dog of Wang etc... (So yeah, Wang is on Soaring's blacklist).

Also, Shi/Shu Qing appeared for the first time in real life. Turns out her life is not as bad as I would imagine, Feng family wanted to fck her up this lifetime too, but when they tried to sell her off in a marriage, she followed her father's step and run into the military. Fast forward a few years, and she's a female general (I'm sure my MTL said general, but it might be a diffrent high position), with more power than Feng family.

She was also in love / still having a crush on ML, but once she saw their wedding, I think she gave up. Also, once she was getting to the ceremony, pretty sure she saw Ding Mom and Qiao Zizi trying to force themselves into the military district and make trouble, so she kicked them out to a police station.

Something that I might mention as a fun fact: Once again, Soaring behaves like a hungry dog. Qiao Nan almost couldn't believe that he didn't touch Qiu crazy girl before, because he was so crazy in bed.

Ding Mom + Qiao Zizi Arc:
    I think I missed some chapters here, and then got kind of lost in the MTL, so it would be great if @rdawv could explain this one. Things I've got were: Qiao Zizi wanted to become a Civil Servant, because the pay was pretty nice etc.. Well, she failed, and on the exam she left most of the test empty. I think she even called MC once to ask for help, but before she finished talking, Qiao Nan already hang up on her?

Some other things I saw in the MTL was 100 000$ being mentioned, and some drama with a neighbor? But I'm not really sure what went on here.

Then, we've got drama with Ding Mom, that I think @rdawv mentioned before? Anyway, Ding Mom was convinced by Zizi to take Qiao Nan to court, since she was not paying her any money since she left.

Ding mom listened to her and did take her to court, only to lose misserably, since MC was sending money every month, just that she was sending it to Qiao Dad. And if they share it? That's not her problem.

Ding Mom was mad, so she went and asked Qiao Dad about it. He told her, that she was taking money from MC for years and he never saw any of it, so now, he's gonna collect MC's money. If Ding Mom wants some money, she should ask her lovely older daughter, who should probably pay her more than Qiao Nan, since she even finished a good college, right?

Yeah, it ended up with Ding Mom and Qiao Zizi fighting for some time. There was even a point when Ding Mom would want to use 1000s $ a day for takeout, just because she didn't want to cook and clean up after the dishes. Qiao Zizi didn't want to use any of her money of her mom, she yeah...

Qiao Nan's pregnancy Arc:
    Once again, Qiao Nan is pregnant! ML is a dog, so what do you expect...

MC has been trying to catch up with her studies recently. Obviously, it wasn't real to go to college or anything, but she did go to some private schooling institution or something like that, and got a grade 6 English certificate? Anyway, because that took her time, she didn't notice that her Aunt didn't visit her for over 2 months now.

Once, when she was home, she looked pretty bad, and they somehow turned to the idea of her being pregnant, once they knew about her not having her menstruation for that long. Soaring wanted to suprise her, so he came home unannounced. Once he saw her, she fainted, so they took her to the hospital and it was confirmed that she's pregnant.

Some time later, when Qiao Nan was I think 4-5m into the pregnancy, she had a check at the hospital, and it turned out that she's once again pregnant with triplets.

Also, somewhere in between there MC had a talk about Zhu father with ML. She talked with him about the adoption thing, and it seems like Zhu father was silently helping her and protecting her from the shadows. Zhu father was also in the hospital, and it looks like he only has a few months left, but nothing much here aside from some mentions.

Even through MC is not super happy about her family, she still contacts her father. Once he knew that she has triplets, he went ahead and bought some kids clothes and sent it to her.

Once Qiao Nan got the package, and they opened it, it turned out that it had 2 types of clothes: comfotable to wear kids clothes from Qiao Dad, and pretty, shining kids clothes from Qiao Zizi, that kid's wouldn't like. Yeah, they sent Qiao Zizi's clothes back.

Why did Qiao Zizi even sent them? Somehow, she started dreaming of becoming Soaring's wife. It's pretty dangerous for an older woman to be pregnant, even more with triplets, so Qiao Zizi already thinks that MC will die during birth, so she would like to stay near MC's family, 'take care of the kids' and hook up with Soaring.

Yeah, she's stupid as hell. Not to mention, the clothes she sent to make a good impression, only made everyone think badly about her, since even MC that didn't give birth yet (they think so, not knowing her dream) knows that these clothes won't be nice for kids, while Qiao Zizi who has a son, didn't know that.

7. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Nan gives birth Arc:
    When Qiao Nan was ~ 7,5m in her pregnancy, she was moved to the hospital. In this lifetime, she's truly pretty old for being pregnant, so it's best to move to the hospital in advance to prevent miscarriage or any other dangerous situations.

Qiao Nan called Qiao Dad and told him about it. Even through she told him not to worry, he couldn't really do it and wanted to go to the capital and look out for her. Unfortunatly, Ding Mom and Qiao Zizi heard him, so yeah... Qiao Zizi wanted to go to the capital alone to pretend being a good relative and be there when MC 'dies'.

Anyway, Qiao Dad went to a bus station and bought himself a ticket for the next day. Unfortunatly, this didn't work out for him, since he lost his ID card (yeah, lost, meaning Ding Mom took it away). He needed to go to the police station, and even then the fastest he could get a new id would be 3 days for a temporary one.

3 days later, when he had a new temporary ID, he once again bought a ticket for the next day. Next day, he overslept. Yeah, Ding Mom fed him some pills, I don't think I need to say more. Also, on this day Zizi went by herself to the capital. Ding Mom lied to Qiao Dad that Zizi just went somewhere for travel for some vacations.

Feeling that something was wrong, he didn't dare to drink or eat anything from Ding Mom. He also bought 2 tickets. So, once Ding Mom tought that Qiao Dad was asleep because of her pills, she went to his room and stole his bus ticket. In the morning, when Qiao Dad was leaving, she called Qiao Zizi who was in the capital and told her that. Qiao Zizi was scared that he could get a new ticket for today's bus, so she bought all 18 left tickets for a lot of money.

Well, Qiao Dad already had his 2nd ticket, so he made it to the capital. When he got there, ML's family gave him a nice, cosy house to temporary live in, and Qiao Dad started going to the hospital and taking care of Qiao Nan. Also, he learned that Zizi was in the capital (From ML's family, since Zizi already tried to go to MC in the hospital, but was blocked outside).

Some time later, once, when Qiao Dad was going to visit Qiao Nan in the hospital, she was waiting on it's exit for him, so that she could go inside with him. Qiao Dad didn't know what to do, so she ended up sneaking in and trying to seduce ML during her visit.

Later, when Qiao Dad was doing some chicken porridge (or other soup), the chicken in it was bought/given to him by Qiao Zizi. When MC heard that, she felt pretty bad. No idea if just because of her emotions, or because Zizi did something to it. Anyway, if I understood it properly, later that day she went into labor.

This time, she directly had a Caesarean section, since giving birth in a normal way would be dangerous. The kids were alright, but Qiao Nan's condition wasn't perfect, so the doctor told them that as long as she wakes up the next day and feels good, she'll be fine.

The next day, Qiao Zizi got to know that MC gave birth. She rushed to the hospital and talked with a nurse, and before the nurse finished talking, she misunderstood her and thought that Qiao Nan is dying. She rushed to her room, and started all her bullshit talking about how she can take care of her kids and ML etc.. Qiao Nan couldn't really kick her out, and looked really bad, because that stupid sister of her was pushing the place where she had her C section, so it hurt as hell and started bleeding again.

When she left the room, she saw Qiao Dad + ML's parents that came to visit MC, so they were shocked hearing about MC's condition (Since Soaring was by Qiao Nan in the morning, and called them to tell that everything was fine). When they went to MC, everything was cleared out, and when Zizi came to the room later with her fake tears, they kicked her out.

Because of that, MC wasn't happy and was kind of indiffrent to Qiao Dad. MC's dad knew that it was his fault, so he decided to leave and go back to Pingcheng, so that Zizi can't stay (she forced herself into the house he's got) and make trouble for MC.

Qiao Zizi managed to convince him to stay until the kids 100 day party (or smth like that). Anyway, MC went with her kids back home and everything is fine for now, the family is happy for it's new addition. (Oh, and not sure if I mentioned it before, but like in last life, she again had 2 boys and 1 girl).

8. rdawv

Reading List:
    Link
    Ding Jiayi and Qiao Zizi somehow got in their minds that they could use Zhai Sheng's name to get a civil servant's position for the steady income. Qiao Nan of course did not entertain them. This fiasco is mostly Ding Jiayi's fault: she had been pressured by Qiao Zizi so much that she made promises that she can't keep and allowed Zizi to take the exam and turn in a blank paper. Desperate, Ding Jiayi coerced the local official using Zhai Sheng's name. The official simply assumed things and in turn promised to bend over for Zizi, after all who in their right mind would threaten an official if she did not have some backing? The ecstatic Ding Jiayi then got into her fat head that she could actually profit by this and boasted that she could 'sell' a guaranteed position: the neighbor who had a child sitting for the same exam felt she could use such a guarantee.

Eventually Zhai Sheng got wind of it and clarified the matter with the official. When the list of passed candidates were reveal, Qiao Zizi was not in it and the neighbor realized Ding Jiayi had been lying: how could she guarantee it when her own daughter did not pass the first round? The irony is that the neighbor's own daughter really passed the exam on her own. They kicked up a fuss and got their money back, also because they feared being implicated by associating with Ding Jiayi.

This is straw that broke Ding Jiayi's back: in this situation where her husband had all but left her, she hoped that Qiao Zizi would come to her senses and admit her fault in the argument. The author illustrate Ding Jiayi's state of mind very well here: due to the argument between them Qiao Zizi later ordered take-out for herself while Ding Jiayi waited vainly for her share. I think here she finally realized that Qiao Zizi would never take care of her later as promised. The next day Zizi tried to make amends but Ding Jiayi never forgot the sound and smell of Zizi eating takeout by herself in her room, leaving her alone to starve that night. Ding Jiayi all but treated Zizi like air from then on, only very reluctantly caving in to her later scheme instead of being enthusiastic like before.

To clarify, Zizi's choice of clothing here was not malicious; she was simply ignorant. Even though she had a son (Chen Feng) with Chen bastard, she never took care of him and thus bought shiny, tasteless clothes based on her own fashion sense.

This failed spectacularly by the way. The situation was she tried to talk to Zhai Sheng in a full room (eg asking what places to visit), he very coldly told her to clean up because of the bacteria. She then tried to ask him to get the washroom's door (the kind designed for patients) but was ridiculed.

It's been awhile but I remember the family and Qiao Dongling entering the room on the tail-end of Zizi's delusional words. Qiao Dongling gave her a slap because she was prematurely declaring Qiao Nan's doom. The Zhai family told her to get lost, but I remember even at this point Zizi did not see herself in the wrong.

30 days (the full moon celebration for children who turn 1 month old). As usual, Qiao Zizi's reason was selfish: she didn't want to pay the sky high hotel rates and she knew Qiao Dongling was given a free house to stay. She wormed her way into the house even though he said it was inappropriate.

9. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, now it makes sense. Had no idea that there was such a celebration, so it felt weird for me when the days didn't add up for me. Thanks for clarifying it.

YelenaY likes this.
  10. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i choke Zizi to death?

winterkaguya and cantiara like this.
  11. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhu Family's Inheritance Arc:
    One day, Zhu family's lawyer turned out at Qiao Nan's home with the last will of Zhu father. Turned out that Zhu Father died in the middle of last night. Zhu father was an old fox, and even if he didn't know the truth behind Zhu kid's death, he could still tell that Wang Yang wasn't a saint, and that he was greedy for his family's fortune.

Since he said that he wanted to adopt Qiao Nan, he truly treated her as his daughter, so before he died, he made sure to write his testament and leave everything to MC. His lawyer was shocked back then, and even had to ask a few doctors to make sure if Zhu father was still sane. He was, so yeah. MC is Zhu father's inheritor.

This of course wasn't a good thing for Wang family. In the beginning, it was just Wang Yang dreaming about Zhu fortune, but after Zhu kid died, Wang father was hooked in as well. Now, knowing that they didn't get a dime, they for sure weren't happy.

Wang Yang decided to sue Qiao Nan and fight for the inheritance. After all, as he self claims, he was Zhu father's closest relative. Anyway, this whole fiasco didn't end yet, so I'm not sure what will happen in the court.

Wang Yang also wants to convince Qiao Nan to give up on it. He tried to meet with Soaring and talk to him, but was blocked before even getting close to him. After all, he wouldn't have enough power to get near him even when his Wang family was on its prime, much less now.

Thinking that Qiao Nan was just some low woman without knowing much, he wanted to convince her to give up the inheritance. Because of that, he even approached Qiao Zizi, and told her that if she convinced MC, he would pay her 5M $.

Qiao Zizi wasn't really successful on that, so Wang even asked his wife to try and comunicate with Qiao Nan. She couldn't get near her normally, so she even tried going to the same school as MC, but Qiao Nan felt that Wang's wife (without knowing that she was his wife) had a similar face to her, and felt that something was wrong with her, so she keeped her distance from her.

New Year Arc:
    Once again, it's almost time for new year. I'm not really sure what happened here, maybe I missed a chapter somewhere, but Qiao Dad is already leaving. I think he did wait for the 30 day ceremony, maybe I just missed it.

Anyway, Qiao Zizi was not happy about it. The prices in capital were pretty big, so she couldn't just stay there, but at the same time she was greedy for the 5M that Wang Yang promised her if she convinces Qiao Nan.

Qiao Dad didn't listen to her, and Ding Mom didn't want to come (Since Zizi thought that if Ding came, she would get a house from Qiao Nan like Qiao Dad), so she had no choice but to try to convince Qiao Dad once more.

Qiao Dad was sick of her bullshit, so he just called MC for help. Soaring arranged a courier service for Qiao Dad, so that all of his stuff would be sent home, and then MC gave him money for plane tickets.

Yes, plane tickets. Qiao Dad had an argument with Zizi, and she somewhat dig a hole under herself, so it ended up that she had to go back to Pingcheng as well. Since she had to come as well, MC payed for both their tickets, since it was good for her to make Zizi get lost.

Anyway, once they were house, Qiao Dad's package came as well. He had some clothes that Qiao Nan bought for him, a single dress/other cloathing for Ding Mom, that MC bought for her (I think it was worth over 3000$, when the most pricy clothes that Zizi bought for Ding mom were like 300$?), and some things for his neighbors.

After his neighbors got their things (I think it were just some sweets from the Capital), Zizi was really mad. After all, even Ding mom got something from Qiao Nan, while she didn't.

Qiao Zizi had a reunion planned with her college/school classmates a month later, so she wanted to get an expensive dress for it. Now that Qiao Nan sent her parents clothes, she felt that she should also get something, after all, she didn't want to use her own money to buy a new dress.

Anyway, she made some drama as usually, even persuaded Ding mom to call Qiao Nan and tell her to send something to her. Qiao Nan hang up on them before Ding Mom finished talking, so yeah.

Zizi wanted her mom to send the dress back (Didn't get the reason here, but something stupid), but her mom knew that Zizi isn't really super filial after the last time, so she didn't want to lose her own dress, so she simply ignored her and the 2 of them had an argument again.

12. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh...thank you for the summary!!

YelenaY likes this.
  13. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hardwork providing the summary!! You're my saving grace!

YelenaY likes this.
  14. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't have much time recently, so I'm reading at a pretty slow pace. Anyway, I think I've got like 200-300 chapters left.

Li Something Arc:

Wang Yang's wife, Li something, continued to try to become friends with MC. I don't think she actually went to the school that Qiao Nan was going to, Li smth just got herself Qiao Nan's school schedule and was coming during her free time.

Anyway, she talked a few times with MC, and once, when Qiao Nan had a pause between classes, they went to eat dinner together. Li smth was talking in a weird way, like mentioning that her husband was blocked by someone and stuff like that, without mentioning his name or anything, but Qiao Nan felt that it had something to do with her family.

She thought that maybe Li something's husband was somehow related to Huahua or Soaring, so she asked her mother-in-law is she knew who Li was. Since she didn't, she called Soaring, and when he heard Li's name, he told her that she's Wang Yang's wife. He was also scared that Wang would try something (since he did hire the thugs that killed Zhu kid), so ML got Qiao Nan 2 hidden bodyguards.

MC went shopping with Li once more after that. She already agreed before she knew who Li was, and with these bodyguards she wasn't scared. I don't think they had any more contact since then.

Qiao Zizi's fake ilness Arc:
    As it was already mentioned before, Zizi was greedy for the 5M that Wang Yang promised her for help. Because of that, she went to the capital. However, prices in capital are high, and she also needed a chance to see Qiao Nan, so she tried to convince Ding Mom to come to her in the capital.

Ding Mom obviously didn't want to go there. Qiao Zizi got pretty mad, so it resulted in her pretending to be sick. She called Ding Mom, trying to sound sick, pretending that she's super hurting and will die or smth. She also waited for her phone to have low battery before calling, so that the call would end before Ding Mom could ask for any details.

Ding Mom was scared that something happened to her, so she called Qiao Nan for help. MC bought her a plane ticket and told her where to go, so that she could come to the capital and see Qiao Zizi. (Fun fact: Instead of being thankful, Ding Mom was thinking about how bad MC was for leting her be alone on a plane. Something about being unfilial, leting her mother fly for the first time, scared, without any help? Not sure what she expected really...)

Qiao Zizi already had a few fights with Ding Mom in recent time, so she was scared that Ding Mom would just leave if she wasn't sick. Because of that, she put on a wet dress and stood in wind, so that she would get a cold. She did get one, but she didn't know what to do when she was sick (Since at home, Ding Mom treated her almost as a princess, so when she was sick everyone would service her), so her cold turned into pneumonia, and she truly needed to go to a hospital.

Qiao Nan arranged it that when Ding Mom landed in capital, a person she sent would come, pick her up and take her to Zizi. Ding Mom arrived, and instantly called Qiao Nan's home's phone (Since she didn't have her private number). The person who answered was ML's mother, and Ding Mom was pretty disrespectful towards Qiao Nan. Because of that, Soaring's mom just hang up on her, and told the person who was supposed to pick Ding Mom up, to just give her a paper with Qiao Zizi's adress and leave.

Ding Mom would try to call Qiao Nan's home a few more times, but each time, someone would just pick up and end the call. Because Ding Mom was outside her province, she had to pay extra money each time she made a phone call, so in the end she used up all her money she had on her phone.

Anyway, that person gave her the adress and left. Ding had to take a taxi towards Zizi's home, so she had to pay over 200$ for that. Once she got there, she took Qiao Zizi to the hospital. She didn't have enough money to pay her bills, so she tried calling MC's house again, but I think you can guess what happened.

In the end, she picked Qiao Zizi's bankcard and withdrew 10 000$. Paid for her fees, and after Qiao Zizi woke up, she gave her the rest of the money, and told her that she wants to leave.

Qiao Zizi of course wasn't happy. She needed Ding to stay, so that she could contact Qiao Nan. Because of that, she took away Ding Mom's id card and money, so that she couldn't leave. Ding Mom slept in her rented room, and the next day called MC's house again. After a few times, Qiao Nan answered the phone.

Ding Mom was really sad this time, so she ended up crying over the phone, and it was the first time MC ever heard her cry. Anyway, she asked for help going back, and once MC knew it wasn't a scheme of Qiao Zizi again, she organized a car that would take her back. In a few hourse Ding Mom was already on her way back to Pingcheng.

Qiao Zizi tried to call her a few times, thinking that she's just mad and staying in her rented room. When Ding Mom was growing tired of it, she answered the phone and told her that she's leaving.

She knew that Ding Mom wouldn't just leave without Qiao Nan's help, so she called Qiao Nan to complain. MC got mad, so she just mentioned to her that she knows about her deal with Wang, about Wang's deal with Chen bastard, his wife, and hanged up.

Later on, Qiao Zizi wanted to confirm if what she heard about Chen was true, so she called Wang and told him what she heard. Because of that, Wang and his wife now know that MC already knew who Li something was.

15. rdawv

Reading List:
    Link
    Ding Jiayi was truly desperate here. She essentially broke down when Zizi blatantly said how they needed each other, and the mother was to be blamed for pushing the daughter into this way of thinking long ago. Ding Jiayi should not blame Zizi, this is all because of her upbringing. Zizi very cynically told her mother that she couldn't leave because she had no ID and no money: she would have to take care of her in exchange for living expenses in the capital. Ding Jiayi remembered the time she had gotten rid of Qiao Dongling's ID previously and now karma was biting her back. The way the author wrote how Ding Jiayi come to terms to her faults and essentially admitted that Qiao Nan had been right all this while came through even in MTL. Her relationship with Zizi had completely descended to pure calculations, unfortunately it would take a little bit more for her to completely shake off Qiao Zizi.

To clarify: Qiao Nan told Zizi that Chen bastard only approached their family in the past because of Wang Yang (Chen becoming enamored with Qiao Nan and then gotten 'stolen' by Zizi was not in their plans).

This was Wang Yang's nonsensical plan to besmirch Qiao Nan's reputation so that Zhu-lao would not adopt her into the family. Zizi did not know of this at all, she never knew of the connection between Wang Yang and Chen.

16. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy...it looked weird when you yelled at your own mobile phone~ hehehe....

17. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Zizi's return Arc:
    Qiao Zizi's ideas slowly changed. Before, she was practically obsessed with the 5M from Wang Yang, but now she felt that going home is not bad either. I think it has something to do with Chen bastard and knowing why he approached Qiao Nan. Didn't really understand her logic here.

Anyway, Qiao Zizi went on to negotiate with Wang Yang. The date of the court's hearing was coming closer, so Qiao Zizi thought that she could negotiate for a better price. Wang Yang felt that she was too greedy, so nothing came out of it.

The next day, Qiao Zizi bought a bus ticket back to Pingcheng. Wang Yang thought that she was just trying to put pressure on him, so he ignored her. When she got on the bus and it left, he couldn't wait anymore and chased after the bus with a car. He stopped the bus and tried to convince Qiao Zizi to go back with him, but he didn't mention anything about money.

Qiao Zizi just told him that she'll help him for the 5M $ that he promissed her, but only if he pays upfront. Wang of course wouldn't agree, since even for his Wang family getting 5M right now would be hard. They argue a little, and he tells her to watch herself (in a threatening way) before leaving.

When Qiao Zizi got back home, she ended up coming to closed doors with changed locks. She tried to shout for Ding Mom, knowing that she's inside (She called her phone before, and heard it inside the house), but Ding didn't want to see her daughter, so after some time Zizi had no choice but to leave.

Something that I didn't mention before was, that Qiao Dad changed the locks to the house after Ding Mom went to the Capital last time (since he knew Zizi probably fakes her illness and told her not to go). He also called Qiao Nan and told her that he would like to live alone in a diffrent place without Ding Mom or Qiao Zizi. MC didn't like these 2, so of course she was happy about her dad's change and helped him to arrange it.

When Ding came back from the capital before (with the car organized by Qiao Nan), she came back to changed locks and didn't see Qiao Dad's shadow for some time. Thinking that maybe something happened, she wanted to find a locksmith to open the doors for her.

The locksmith couldn't just open any doors without reason, because that would make him a thief, so he wanted some documents from Ding Mom to confirm her ID and that she lives there. Qiao Zizi took them away before, so she had to go to the police station to get a temporary certificate.

When she finally got in, she didn't see Qiao Dad at all. Scared that something really happened to him, she called Qiao Nan and asked her about it. MC told her about her dad moving away, and some words he left for her. Ding wasn't happy, thinking that Qiao Nan shouldn't just help Qiao Dad, and they had a little argument. Ding Mom shouting things like 'I'm your mother, you were inside my stomach for 10 months, you should help me' etc... Qiao Nan just told her that from the 2 of them, she prefers her dad.

Anyway, Ding Mom wanted Qiao Nan to tell her Qiao Dad's new adress, so that she can move to live with him. Qiao Nan didn't agree, and told her that she can call Qiao Dad to ask about it the next day.

Ding Mom knew that Qiao Dad wouldn't agree, so she changed her idea and wanted Qiao Nan to rent a house for her next to the house of Qiao Dad, so that they would be 'neighbors'. Yeah, didn't work out as she wanted, and Qiao Nan just hung up on her.

That's also the reason why she didn't let Qiao Zizi come inside the house. She knew that a big part of the reason why Qiao Dad didn't want to see her was Qiao Zizi, and if not for her, she would still happily live with Qiao Dad. So, when she heard knocking on the doors, she was happy thinking that maybe Qiao Dad came back. When she heard Qiao ZIzi's voice, she was simply dejected and refused to acknowledge her presence.

I think Ding Mom also started to reflex on some things during that time, even thinking about how good her life would be if she treated Qiao Nan better (thinking that with Qiao Nan's abilities, if she went to college, she could easily earn a lot of money later and wouldn't be stingy with it like Zizi).

Wang Family Arc:
    The date of the court hearing's was already here. Qiao Nan gave Soaring the power to represent her, and since Wang Yang didn't convince her to withdraw her claims to Zhu inheritance, Qiao Nan won and the Zhu inheritance was hers.

Wang Yang of course wasn't happy with that result, so she asked his lawyers to appeal again, trying to buy himself some time.

One day, when Qiao Nan was at school, she met Wang Yang's wife, Li something again. In the end, they ate together at the school cafeteria. Li something tried to convince Qiao Nan to give up, since she's not a relative of Zhu father and it should belong to Wang Yang. Anyway, MC got a little mad and said some bad things about him.

At that time, another lady came out and argued with MC. It was Zhu father's sister, Wang Yang's mother. She followed Li something, and when she heard Qiao Nan's words she came out, and started talking bullshit like Li something. Anyway, Qiao Nan got bored of these two and talked about Zhu kids death.

Qiao Nan thought that Wang Yang's mother would know the truth of Zhu kids death, but it turned out that neither of them knew. The Wang family tried to cover it up with all their resources back then, so Zhu sister never got to know about the fact that her son hired these thugs.

Qiao Nan went away after telling them this. Zhu Sister (Wang Yang's mother) was shocked and ended up fainting. Later on, when she was in the hospital, Wang Yang tried to lie to her, that Qiao Nan wasn't telling the truth, but his mother could tell immediately that he's lying, and just asked him to give up on Zhu's fortune, since he doesn't deserve it.

Wang Yang later on met with Qiao Nan, and wanted to ask her how she knew about Zhu kid's death, since he covered it up. Anyway, after their talk, Wang Yang decided to listen to his mother and withdrew his appelation to court.

Wang Yang's father dreamed of Zhu's fortune for a long time, so he wasn't happy, and ordered Wang Yang to keep fighting for it. They ended up having an argument with each other, but I think Wang Yang just felt that staying with his mother and wife was enough, and just ignored his old man.

18. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so surprised to find out Zhu Baoguo died! Did Qiao Nan found out how did it happened?? Btw...thank you so much for the summaries! You rock!!

19. xWangan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qiao Nan knew about it for a long time.

In her dream, she saved Zhu kid from the thugs that beat him up by calling the Police. In this life, she didn't save him, so when they beat him up on Wang Yang's order, Zhu kid bled out to death.

winterkaguya and morticia_addams like this.
  20. winterkaguya

Reading List:
    Link
    Its ending like this that I would definitely flip my table!!