Question Would you?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by peanutbutter_J, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    With that thought process. The Universe can also become the light. Authors create what they enjoy. So those same authors would enjoy those same genre. Those the most vocal are probably those who don’t write, but always ask for content. Besides personally I wouldn’t mind an endless amount of novels. You never know if you’d come across a diamond in the sand. For me I would hate it if people tried to restrict me from my choices because they know better. Who are they to say what I will like or not like. Give me the Universe and I’ll light the stars to guide you by. Fear not the night because even than it’s but brief rest pit before the dawn.

User01, flannan and Femme Fatale like this.
  2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like harem stories, but I like imperial harems. I mean you have to be smart to survive those!

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Juvi

Juvi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I would, especially if it's a long novel. When I read novels hundreds of chapters long, I tend to just read the parts I'm interested in. If I'm interested in the romantic subplot, I tend to skip the main plot altogether. I don't see how skipping the romantic subplot just to read the main plot would be any different.

4. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to read it if the MC is really well portrayed. I'm ready to accept this one chink in his armour *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.