Request RE: caLL

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may/ exclude information/ you deemed/ undesirable to/ share here. All information/ gathered here/ shall be/ used for/ literary purposes.

What were(are)/ your phobias/ from childhood/ until adolescence?

Among your/ many phobias/ which phobia/ had the/ most tremendous/ effect on/ your high/ school life?

IF PHANTASM/ THROUGH FEAR/ GRANTS YE/ IMMEASURABLE POWER/ SHALL YE/ REMAIN AFRAID?

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    in primary school, they used to say that bloody Mary lives in the toilet mirror, so if you go in alone, bloody Mary will come and kill you.
    so I just held it in every day

until now, I have a phobia of being alone in a group of people

AkeShiro and KizunaAi like this.
  3. Juvi

Juvi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my childhood, I was really scared of coffee. I had nightmares about turning into a coffee bean and becoming roasted. Just the smell of coffee would make me gag.

But then, I grew up and had my first iced mocha latte with organic soy milk and extra sugar and life hasn't been the same since.

I'm now a coffee addict and it keeps me awake 24/7. Honestly, I'm on NUF all day every day. If I'm not on this account, you can probably find me on @Svalinn.

Amaruna Myu and AkeShiro like this.
  4. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    When i was a kid, my parents would neglect me so now im self abusive and have come to hate the world. In a way, touching myself brings me joy and affection in a world where no one can understand me. What makes this cycle vicious is that i have also acquired a lack of trust in people. Because really, people are just monsters hiding behind the facade of their social construct. You might ask, "but arent you what society thinks of you". To that i ask, "are you truly who you pretend to be?" As a falsehood of statements and actions lead you into prosperity, there are times you sink back into who you really are, but the social pressure seems to always draw forth the mask you just happened to barely slip off. In a sense, if you cant be who you truly are, you really end up being who you pretend to be. I just hope who you truly are... can uphold the weight of who you pretend to be. If you cant handle the weight of the mask, sometimes when the mask slips off, you truly become who you were born to be. In some ways a monster, in others, a freak who doesnt belong. As they ridicule you, as they deny you, dont forget to love yourself. For monsters and freaks need love too. Masterbait.

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. kelkel1133

kelkel1133 Well-known Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghosts. I was terrified of ghosts for a long time. After reading necro MC and necrophilia doujs tho, I overcame them.

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a bit of fear of high open places but I don't remember how I got it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2019
  7. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghost cuz I heard a woman voice laughing crying in the middle of night

Even now I have became paranoid

8. Glister Crow

Glister Crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's me till 1 week ago i just hear a girl sobbing while giggling, apparently there's this abandoned apartement in the back of my current mine, 1 week ago i steeled myself and explore it myself, it's just remnant of fire incident happened months ago, i inquire more info from my neighbour, apparently she commit arson while laughing madly

KizunaAi likes this.
  9. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    all I hear at night are marbles dropping on the floor above.
    my parents used to tell me the upper floor was uninhabited.
    I was terrified until my teacher told me that that was the sound of pipes shifting.

KizunaAi likes this.
  10. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a paralyzing fear of, well paralysis, for as long as I can remember. Its source may have come from many things, I spent a lot of time in the hospital, restricted thanks to surgery. I even woke up on the operating table and couldn't move thanks to anesthesia. I also dealt with sleep paralysis on almost constant basis... Whatever the reason, I'm terrified of being held down or restricted of my movement in any way. The more restricted the higher the fear until I basically lose all sense simply start screaming in terror. Although something as small as being handcuffed, can trigger it, as I said, it gets worse the more my movement gets limited. If I get held down in a fight I will rage like a wild beast until I can get up.

11. Glister Crow

Glister Crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just grab a stepladder, and ssee it yourself, your mind right now is making stuff up you don't know what happen, as H.P once said, biggest emotion of human is fear of unknown

12. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Same above my apartment is empty house too and I always hear chair's dragging sounds , someone running , marble sounds at middle of the night and it has been 4-5 years since I live here so I got used

13. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dark, because when it was dark I would see the shadows grow and shrink, twist and writhe.

When I was sleeping in the same room as my family, if I began to get scared, I'd listen to the sound of their breathing to calm down.

Later, when I was put in a room by myself, I clung to my cat or my musicbox. I'd keep cranking it, putting it next to my pillow and try to believe that I was safe as long as it was playing. I would try to fall asleep before the sound stopped. Since it didn't last very long, I'd often fall asleep halfway and then have my eyes snap open from fear when I realized that the sound had stopped, and quickly crank it again.

Some nights I couldn't stand the fear and ran to my parents room. Sometimes they'd let me stay, sometimes they wouldn't.

In highschool it became less frequent but also got worse. I started to see a human figure made of shadow standing nearby, and when that drove my fear too high, I would start to half-see a multitude of purple eyes opening on the walls.
    So I spent many nights with very little sleep, which of course had a strong effect on my life in highschool.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  14. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Acrophobia. :blobfearful:

Very bad. I can fly, go up tall buildings, but I have an almost irresistible urge to throw myself off.:blobfearful: