Recommendations Light Cultivation novels!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ghoof, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Ghoof

Ghoof Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking through some novels and found Ascending, Do Not Disturb in the list. I read the novel and really liked it.

You guys know any light cultivation novels like it out there?(pretty please *hopeful eyes*) It doesn't have to be similar to it just light.

2. lokasenna

lokasenna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ghoof

Ghoof Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks:p, I read it for a while but dropped it later. Does the protagonist get stronger overall later or is he still saving rich people in the hospital(really hated that part tbh).

Thanks for the recommendation:)

5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Daddy restaurant ? It's kindaaaaaa cultivation as there are power lvls and even a cultivation technique appear at ch12xx for a waitress of MC. Ultra fluffy (but some really touching moments).
    After you finish the chapters on NU, try to MTL the second link on google (of chinese title), the quality of MTL is really baffling, 100% understandable.

6. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or even better, but kinda cultivation kinda not

Copy pasting.
    Sweetest romance EVER
    "Martial Arts Master"
    It should be number 1 romance CN ever. It is number 1 of qidian china. "Martial Arts Master" takes a small while to start up/power-up. Perfect wish fulfilment romance with... you hear me... 0 DRAMA ! No annoying arrogant young master, no love rival, no resisting parents-in-law.
    HECK ! The saddest thing i saw in it is just something random (that felt like author added for no reason) : a female friend of FL leaves the fighting revealing because her grades suck, she is too weak to participate in tournament with them, and failed in romance.
    Also a bunch of sweet moments that i won't spoil me ! Are they good ? YES BECAUSE IT'S MODERN ROMANCE !

7. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My disciple wants to tease me everyday
    The Price of Confessing To The Wrong Female Protagonist