Other Request Sen no Sukiru wo Motsu Otoko

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Noobforce, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Noobforce

Noobforce New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there,

lately I have read a manga that I quite liked but no matter how hard I search I just can’t find the light novel of it?
    The Titel is: Sen no Sukiru wo Motsu Otoko / A man with a thousand Skills

Please let me know if anyone knows where i can find the ln or if it just hasn’t been picked up as a translation project.

Thanks in advance
    Noobforce

2. sekach

sekach Outer Disciple

Reading List:
    Link
  3. VesperNyan

VesperNyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped searching for the English ln long time ago. I guess you can search on Japanese amazon

4. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use the kanji to search, leads to ayosetau page which I strangely can't access from this restaurant, yet I can reddit or novelupdate.

5. Noobforce

Noobforce New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well alright if it hasn’t been picked up yet so be it, i won’t force myself through the mt ^^
    Thanks for your quick replies :)

6. turk128

turk128 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl of this isn't bad, it's quite passable. There aren't a lot of idioms and such, nor is the author wordy so it reads decently.

The novel is finished. The author's other novel, Princess Summoner is fun too.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil about "MC's wife" ? I only read the manga. Did/do she trully cheat MC ? What happened later ?
    What is the ending of the series ?
    Please spoil. orz

8. Vandalieu17

Vandalieu17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well about that, i dont know the details but in WN the wife didn't cheat just get divorced and find new love.. well i dont know the exact detail and what chapter that happen...

9. Ninjaxxzx

Ninjaxxzx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did cheat, but it was not mention specific. Mc just said that the ex wife told him everything and that it more or less happen just as he thought. Amd he thought that she met someone and was cheating on him. So the intro with her going away was for "work" was excally what he thought. her cheating.

Though mc didn't seem to care that much and it wasn't part of the story. There is no fight or even mc being angry she wanted divorce and he was just like lets divorce right now

The story itself is badly written and you can see it in divorce part. There was no reason at all for the wife to even exist let alone for her to cheat or divorce mc didn't care even for a second about the divorce. They divorced and next day he is thinking about the world and wife isn't metion again besides once when he says he doesn't love her anymore

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021