Forgotten Title second chance novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by forevermtl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. forevermtl

forevermtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just finiseh I am in Hollywood and it reminded me of a novel that i have read in the past only the first couple of chapters.

Story plot is in the USA

Old Man appears in his younger self. I think it starts around where he is high school. He remembers that on schoolbus its the day 3 older bullys beat him up and he ends up in the hospital. The bus driver was probably drunk or something and said that he didnt see anything so his parents had no evidence to file a law suite against them. With his rebirth advantage he beats them up in return and sends them to the hospital.

Since they are injured/unconscious people call the police and he is sent for questening by police.
    While waiting, some criminal also sits there and ask him why he is there. MC makes a joke "They found out I am the one who shot Kennedy."

While interrogation his father comes in with his lawyer. MC ask the lawyer if he works for him or his father. After a bit of talking his father leaves and MC makes a plan with the lawyer how to get out the law suite. Bus driver didnt see anything and threatens the bullies parents with fake sky high compensations. They give in.
    School wants to throw him out because he is so brutal. Again with lawyer some made up deformation charges against the principal. MC wins and everyone is suprised that he is still allowed to go to school. MC gets of scot free.

Lawyer asks MC when he grows up if he want to work for his company because he is so knowledge/aggressive with the law. MC declines.

At science school fair he made a project about tar content of tabacco. With his female partner he has first his first time sex. After project ends with an A grade his female partner breaks up with him for football player.

He knows that a war is going to erupt soon that will get the oil prices up. Gets in contact with a stock manager and convinced him through statistical analysis to bet on oil prices. He wins and gets a lot of money.

His brother is a psycho and police cought him as he put sugar into MC car tank. MC anger erupts and he moves into his own apartment.

I also remember that the original was on a site where I could read it for free with an free account.

2. Ak0w

Ak0w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. forevermtl

forevermtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ak0w likes this.