What is my sexuality?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Walter vi Britannia, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think to fall in love and to be physically aroused at something are different concepts

mir likes this.
  2. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt: Why is pansexuality in with the furries? What did we do?

Well, I'll add another potential to the board: it's possible to have a different sexual and romantic orientation.
    Usually this sort of split is used by people who are either on the asexual spectrum or the aromantic spectrum (I'm panromantic demisexual, for example). Some people are on neither and find that a split attraction style still fits them best.
    So, it's possible to be something like "biromantic heterosexual" - able to fall in love with more than one gender but sexually "straight".

Some people also just use the term "queer" as their whole label, if they don't know the answers and don't care to.

When it comes to sexuality and gender, you go with whatever suits you.

Eques and yun yun yun like this.
  3. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Halo curious fellow...
    Got a notification and saw a thread “What's my sexuality?” and decided to give it a try...

Do you know how scared I was when I saw how familiar those experiences were!?!?!?

This just happened to me recently! Or more like, I just realized it recently... But I wasn't bothered or confused about it that much... I just have some bits of curiousity as towards identifying it (sexuality)... I could ignore it and just enjoy life as is...

My curiosity leans towards, who/what could I be attracted to (or fall in love with).?
    It could be male, female, homo, hetero, bi, pan, etc... I don't care... I just think, anyone is fine as long as the person understands me the most...

I hate hoomans in general, (more towards human nature) but doesn't mean I won't accept them...

I see you're not fretting over it that much, but it disturbs you when you think of it... But not much of an issue to you...
    Hey~ It's the same as me! :blobexpressionless: (*sigh*)
    I just realized am not in a hurry to be in a relationship... Currently, I am uncomfortable with the thought of me being in a relationship with anyone at all! Time will tell... Since it no rush, then just continue life... I don't wait... Am not even thinking of waiting for someone! I just want to enjoy my life the way it is... Maybe you can consider this too~

Know what, just appreciate nature and it's lovely sceneries... And when a flash of enlightenment hits you, congratulations... Just continue life as is...
    Who knows... Maybe you'd get to experience something unexpected in the future... :blobsmilehappyeyes:

mir and Eques like this.
  4. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just exactly what I want to hear (read)!
    My old (he's legit old) teacher identified my case as something rare, and I believe so too... I just notice how easily I accept others as for who they are and not even feel repulsed even regarding (what others identify as) their most disgusting side... I found a person like me irl, but too bad were not that close... I'd love to exchange views/experiences with that person...

:blobsmilehappy: How many times do you think I edit mine?

jiesuzuru likes this.
  5. Stephanie Callysta

Stephanie Callysta 『Glasses』 好きだよ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudanshi ???

Chrlsty, Adieu and Hoshiandme like this.
  6. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you telling me too get him?!?! AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LIKES?!?!
    And though I wouldn’t mind trying my charms~
    But he’s in a sensitive time of his life now. And throwing in a random guy would exasperate things and only cause needless stress. He would have to find himself first before being able to handle a relationship of any kind with anyone. You must always work on yourself, and love yourself first if you want others to love you as well.

You don’t need a name for yourself. You don’t need a title or tag or some form of organization. The people these days have grown even more complicated. That LGTB is not LGTB, it’s LGTBQWTGSBAKOCHEAKAIHEK+++
    That only complicates so many things.
    And you should just stick to simplicity's sake, it’s better on the mind. Because there would always be thoughts of, “maybe I’m this one! Maybe I’m not this one!”
    And you should just go with the flow :D
    People don’t choose who to love. Love just comes to them. Sometimes it leaves, but love is an eventuality.
    And I’m curious, why do you not want to fall in love?

7. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    The choice is yours....

[​IMG]

GDLiZy and reagents 11 like this.
  8. Tanzi

Tanzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well I just want to know that if u ever turned into a homosexual then what will you be a bottom or top? :v sorry its just my fujoshi fantasies ....
    Btw it dosent matter what u feel now... I dont know if im wrong but maybe u r not in love with anyone right now...so dont think much about it...... technically it will depends on the person u fall in love with (if its a girl u r gonna be hetro and if its a boy u r homo) .... Dont take my bizarrie explanation in mind ....

9. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    And... you got him.
    I mean 'get' as in understand him :3 what else would it be?

yun yun yun likes this.
  10. Dsosace

Dsosace Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search Platonic Love on google and click on the Wikipedia page.
    Maybe it will help.

otaku31 likes this.
  11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    that nazi one is wrong...

12. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointed there's no infinity symbol.

13. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Try experiencing being a girl for a day. Get make up and styled learn the manner, the gesture, and the proper response of an actual girl and try walk through the city trying to socialize or just living it out as a girl for a day.

14. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...well...I didn't think that far ahead. Can't you just have a romantic relationship without any sex?
    I don't know, maybe it'll depend on whether the other party is a hunk or a trap.

15. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'd imagine if both partners are asexual, it would most likely be a romantic relationship with no sex. Problem is I think most people are sexual to a degree and given how we link romance and sex these days (not like the medieval times when it was popular for some knights to have non-sexual romances with ladies who were married to noble men), there's an unspoken assumption that a romantic partner will also take care of your sexual needs (thus the so many men crying about wives having headaches).

anyways, my joke to your title/prompt was going to be : "what's your sexuality? CONFUSED!"

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  16. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Walter vi Britannia
    I don't know what you are, but I'm the same thing. Most of what you said sounds similar to what I've thought or felt, including the part about not particularly caring too much. I've not-cared myself into a 'isn't-she-too-old-to-still-be-forever-single?' sort of situation. :blobwoah: Oh well.
    I do want to say that you shouldn't count on time bringing you the answers. Didn't quite work out for me.
    I thought I loved someone once, but wasn't sure. So I went and asked many people what love was.
    Unfortunately all the answers were pretty useless. "you'll just know!" "you think about them alot!"
    Some of the answers had to do with attraction/lust. "Do you really want to do xxx with him? No? Then it's friendship."
    So I believe you might be right about how romance and sex are linked in the minds of people these days. Whether that link is valid or not, I do not know. At the time I believed it. Reading about all these labels people are bringing out lately, I wonder if maybe I shouldn't have.
    wtf Lol. As expected of someone named RNGesus. :blobokhand:
    :blobwoah:
    *can't remember any, much less 5 to 10*

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhn... Just wanted to tell you that gender identity and sexuality are completely different and unrelated things...

If you feel like a guy and is fine being a guy, you probably have no issues with your gender identity and therefore is not transgender...

As for your sexuality? Well, feel free to explore it I guess? You won't lose much dating out people of different genders and noticing how you feel about each.

mir likes this.
  18. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you don't think about whether you want to fuck them but you don't want them to fuck someone else either, I guess its that kind of feeling. And there are other things too. But it feels too nonsensical and difficult to put in words for me. Maybe that's why I learned not to care about it.

mir likes this.