Discussion "I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World"

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Walter vi Britannia, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I too hope it doesn't become repetitive. And also the fact that they didn't make her rear all ten at once...there might be a reason for it, don't question it, it will only ruin your immersiveness. Maybe its a difficult to make potion something...just don't go into criticizing mode as soon as you see there's something that has not been explained yet, it will ruin your mood to get into a lot of stories.

(I have this novel full of plot holes that I like just so much, all the reviews are bad because of the plot holes but it was so cute and romantic to read that I feel like everybody else missed out by holding onto the minor plot holes like "there were so many powerful beings here but this is all it took to kidnap her?" type of things. I realized a long time ago that you can only enjoy a story to its utmost by reading it how the author intended it to be read, how they envisioned it, and they didn't envision the plot holes cause in their hearts it was as perfect as it could be when they wrote it. And this realization came from playing classical music actually, as for how exactly that came about...I won't bore you with that.)

...though I don't really wanna exactly read this manga how the author saw it, cause it was probably written with a few perverted thoughts in mind...some weird kinky perverted thoughts that I definitely don't wanna get into.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know where they can spoil me with the raw manga if there is any. And if they can give me the link ~[ >0<]~

YanJun likes this.
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    I have tried reddit and also tried checking out sites with the raws of this manga...I'm getting the feeling we might actually be as up-to-date with translations as possible so there might not be any spoilers to spoil....but I can be wrong since I don't speak anime language.

...but anyway, is that Reika in your profile picture!?

4. CluelessClover

CluelessClover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just released chapter 3 til 5 in english translation... Does anyone know a link to the raw manga?

Danigurl and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  5. Himemiya

Himemiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is quite interesting in an odd and hilarious way. I think it's fine if you can get around all the other weird things that's happening. Also, same author from Watashi ni xx shinasai. Tooyama making stuff again and hoping to get away with it lol. Cute though

Danigurl likes this.
  6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it for the possibility of a lewd baby-machine software. Disappointed that she didn't have sex and only drank a potion to get pregnant.

Like what the fuck, man? You want to make a story about a baby machine, make a story about a baby machine. With all the nitty gritty details. How big is his dick? How hard does he bone her? What was her first time like? Drinking a potion! Ai-chan was cheated!

7. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, according to the story the next babies are gonna be have to be made the proper way so maybe there's something to hope for from there?

8. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t find any spoiler threads for this one...
    can someone please spoil me of the children... how were they conceived and what are the special powers of each children... so far in the translated chapters, only 2 were born...

9. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, so far in the translated manga 2 children have been born...and both through unconventional means. But it was kept being said that they were in dire need to have the first offspring be born so they opted for that method. After that they would need to conceive through normal means...which means sex. The first one was through making the MC drink a potion that was concocted through the demon king's power or something that'll immediately make her conceive and give birth. The second one was an accident. One of the hero's harem member wanted to capture the hero by using a magical cookie where you must split it in half and give one to your target and take one yourself. It was introduced in a way that made it seem it just made you target fall in love with you...but turns out it actually makes you give birth to a child of the other person. lol
    So that's how the second child was born.

They should not have any more methods like that remaining...but maybe through coincidence or something all 10 might be born through unconventional means? Or maybe the last one will be born normally? I don't know. All I know is that so far there has been no sex and 2 children.

10. moooriyel

moooriyel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the group translating this one frequently updates? or only once in a blue moon?? hahaha the story is too cute to be left alone

lan2001h likes this.
  11. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, just whenever and wherever.
    But I'm not sure if that's the translator's fault or the author's.

Danigurl and moooriyel like this.
  12. moooriyel

moooriyel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh ok. hahaha. wish they can update atleast once a month to satisfy our needs hahahahaha

Danigurl likes this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can we speculate about the King/Former Hero and the Demon Queen Dernier? I mean if she was such a major threat why was she just locked up and not killed off? Did he possibly like her? Did he kill her Dernier's human hubby out of sheer jealousy? Is that why Dernier possibly went on a warmongering rampage? Out of a need for revenge?

nielyti likes this.
  14. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    But at the end of chapter 8.2 she seems to show resentment towards the priestess from another world.
    They probably had a quarrel? lol
    Anyway, if they had the power to lock up a powerful being I think they'd do that over simply killing them. I mean, there are as many reasons why they'd choose to do that as there are reasons why they should've killed her.

Mi shiru, Danigurl and nielyti like this.
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its resentment from the thought that she(MC) is coming over to the human side while bringing her children. Think about it. To do so is tantamount to betrayal and not to the country but to her precious son. Why do you think they prefer to lock her up tho? Thoughts?

nielyti likes this.
  16. Walter vi Britannia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, cause she is the most powerful demon to have ever existed who single-handedly battled with mankind for over 500 years. Their king is the only person who can restrain her so they need to lock her up or else she'll destroy them.

...or are you talking about why they don't simply kill her? Well, we don't know anything yet. Why she hates the priestess, what happened to Gran's father, who the fuck is the king and why does he look so handsome!? All unanswered mysteries.

Danigurl likes this.
  17. Purplerules

Purplerules Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Four kids now but still no sex

Mi shiru, Danigurl, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  18. Danigurl

Danigurl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep they do .Trio and Quatre

19. Danigurl

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Danigurl

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is the 10th baby is the fruit of their snusnu for the first time. But I wish not hehehehe
    (Dear Demon King, Just do the thing bruh!! :blob_blush:Im begging you just do the thing!! a happy wife means a happy life :blobbunny:)