Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im just gonna leave it here...:blobwhistle:

[​IMG]

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    so handsome :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

arlovebird and rock.doll like this.
  3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    *secretly saves the image, prints it, and adds it to my husband collection* :blobpeek:

4. Toubasi

Toubasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read that somewhere from the spoilers and I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO KNOW MORE (crying and screaming for wanting to know more of Lady baby:blobsob::blobsob:, while my mom looking at me thinking that she probably needs to send me to some mental health care hospital:blobunsure::blobunsure:) and yea i used to take a Pic of the text and Google translate it but I found it a very long process

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Icepride, Leilacus, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  5. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha, lucky me then, I live alone... :blob_sunglasses: I get crazy by myself without witnesses...:blobspy::blob_grin:

Yeah, I know it's quite time consuming BUT I only mtl the pages\parts that I'm really interested, like some critical moments or where the characters are too emotional\gesturing too much, or when a new character appears, so I can somehow build up in my logic the entire picture appropriately. I don't mtl the entire chapters...no hell :blobdizzy: but just some moments to understand better. Still nothing compares to a fully translated\proofread professionally chapter...pure bliss!:blobmelt:

Icepride, giseord, tatsu2001 and 4 others like this.
  6. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh, I read the chapter... I’ll let you guys decide what type of person she is.
    Please note that this may be inaccurate since I’m not a good at translating Korean, I only at the basics and had my friend(She’s very good in reading and writing Hangeul) help me.
    So here’s what happened:

Mrs. Saharna (the black haired woman) sitting and drinking tea gracefully, and I, myself on my knees and begging before her.

Calliope:
    “Please, Please I beg of you. I don’t need anything else but the money for my mother’s medicine.”
    “I don’t even know if I can pay you back, but please I beg of you let me, just this once...”

Mrs. Saharna:
    “Lady Calliope”
    “It’s ugly now.”
    “Have you lost your pride of being a noble?”

(I’ll cut what she said)

“At this time begging, how about you do what you can.”
    “Please take me to the main gate.”
    “Mrs. Rusticheli is said to have passed away.”

She said this while looking down at Calliope without any hint of emotion
    I got shivers translating...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh!!! Good idea!!!

That's just...so mean...Poor Calliope...

8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be possible that the male lead is a duke's son?And not actually a prince? From what I understand from MTL, he is from the Castello family and they are acquaintances with Hildert.

Btw, the ML is just too handsome! I am so full of eye-candy just looking at him :aww::aww::aww: If I have a son like him, omg...I need to put some 24/7 guards around him or else...someone WILL kidnap my child!!!

Er...that comment just made me feel old.

9. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, my ship

Icepride and Lola-lola like this.
  10. Toubasi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that the ML might have a hand in lippe's family death :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Rokai, BrytteM, Guide1410 and 4 others like this.
  11. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to translate chapter 40 (the exchange between Lippe and Sir Jade(yes the teacher’s name is jade) and I got stuck with the word Olabeuni because I dunno who and what is Olabeuni. I think I’ll have to read the previous chapters

What happened so far

Sir Jade:
    What the heck! That look!

What I translated on Lippe said so far is:
    It seems that you want to get the ladies’ loyalty Sir Jade
    So Sir Jade, did I say or did something wrong?

12. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhh where did you get the info????

Icepride and arlovebird like this.
  13. Toubasi

Reading List:
    Link
    From an Instagram account and they translate a little of the newly released chapters so you get to know a bit of spoilers along the way ( I got the spoiler from someone while commenting)

BrytteM and Icepride like this.
  14. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT?! :blobfearful:

Well, I kinda had a feeling after some thinking.:hmm: There were some hints....

1. Why the ML has (probably) memories from previous life besides Lippe? Why he's helping Lippe with her singing?...why him? :hmm:
    2. Lippe never saw him previously (past life) as he was not much interested in social gathering BUT she heard a lot about him on/during battlefield/wartime. As I speculated, he's somehow related to the war....like just think, a royal prince that was adopted by a duke?!....this already sounds iffy/troublesome. :sweating_profusely:
    3. So, now that you told this... I remembered in one chapter Lippe mentioned that her family, which was part of nobility (was it count or earl or duke? anyways, can be considered part of high nobility), so when they died it should have gathered quite the attention BUT it was buried down very fast and no one helped. So she thought that in the plot to kill her family participated some really high nobles/aristocrats who have a lot of influence...here I can count the royal family and some related ones like archdukes/marquesses. So yeah....sad. :blob_teary:

Also, Lippe's dad, he's the commander of a knight unit (was it called 'white dragon knights'?) if I'm not mistaken. So, we can deduce that he does have some military power, and this is already a huge pointer in gaining enemies. So, I think that previously there was some palace conflicts and her dad had to side with one party, and so maybe the ML was the other side/party.....:hmm: ugh* :notlikeblob: I think I read too many CN novel with all that 'palace drama'. :blob_grin::blobwhistle:

Let's wait and see...OR maybe someone can read the raw novel and spoil us. :blobjoy: (I'm still hoping :blobpeek:)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Rokai, BrytteM, Guide1410 and 12 others like this.
  15. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I went and read the previous and chapters and thos Sir Jade hates tutoring kids... I dunno why. However, he said in the last Chapter 35 “Why am I stuck teaching kids.” Onto Chapter 36, Trying to deduce his hatred

Icepride, Meri and Elliana like this.
  16. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I translated a few pages of chapter 36.
    Introducing Sir Jade.
    Spoiler: He has a big head

My name is Jade Ridan, a senior graduate of the Daruan Academy.

I’m the most talented student in Daruan academy.

Many noble families tried to invite me so that I can teach their children.

It was not an exaggeration to say that the tuition was worth it.

So I have always been a servant of many prestigous families.

If it wasn’t for the recommendation of Lady Samona or the Marquis
    Add-on: I had a feeling he said If it wasn’t for the recommendation pf Lady Samona or the Marquis, I wouldn’t be here because the sentence was cut off

17. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In some novel the White Dragon Knights are the knights that is dedicated to serve the king and the palace. They are somehow the final defense. They are tasked in protecting the king and in times of war, they are not in the frontlines but are stationed near the castle.

Rokai, Icepride, nillihist and 5 others like this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghaaaaad! Someone please!!! Tell me the ML is regretting his decision to kill the FL's family if he really reincarnated and IF he really participated in that plot. :blobsob::blobsob: it really leaves a bad taste if he ever did not regret it.

19. Imhar1994

Imhar1994 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurk*:blobpeek:
    Hello guys I'm searching some spoiler for lady baby bc I'M SUPER CURIOUS about this story. Heard from the post above that there's a complete novel for this one. Can you tell me where I can read it for free please? I can understand korean a little. At least I really want to know who murdered her family in previous timeline and if the ML got involved in it. I really hope he didnt. If so, may be I cant accept him together with our lippe :blob_teary: not even if he's so handsome :blobdizzy: ugh

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think KR raws are always in kakao