Recommendations please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mynbns, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me Isekai or BL or QT novels to read. In NU or in other sites. Anyone? Please please please. Recommendation pleaseee
    (。•́︿•̀。)

2. KuroInfinity

KuroInfinity [Decipherer of Texts] [She Who Shall Not Be Named]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Beyond?" from andur on royalroad. Isekai MC summoned into another isekai. A fluffy wish fulfilment masterpiece, medium length, completed 130 chapters kinda.
    MC - FL are same of other works but reborn/different personalities = quick transmigration.

Call me when you finish it, you liked it and want the reading order.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mynbns likes this.
  5. Pepijn

Pepijn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, the recommendations are spamming me BL (currently 2 out of 3), while my reading list is more about guys with a fantasy/xianxia harem and doesn't contain BL at all... Are there options somewhere to exclude (or include) tags? If not, can we request them?

6. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Who Touched My Tail: complete, QT, BL

I have more BL recs then I know where to start. Do you like anything in particular? I'm on my way out, but I have two different lists for BL on my public reading list (click the link under my name). One is stories on the site I help edit at,the other is some that I found interesting but haven't started to read yet. There is still more BL in my active and in hold reading list. Just let me know your preference for more specific recs.

I'm not sure why you mean by recommendations are spamming BL. However, there is a way to filter out BL from the main page. I'm on mobile at the moment, so I can't share the screen shot, but go to the menu and find "Release Filtering".

From there you can exclude genres (and tags if you desire). To reduce/eliminate the BL novels from the main page exclude both Shounen Ai, and Yaoi genre.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading~ one of my faves. Can you give me the reading order? Author have so many novels so its hard to find the right order...

10. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu~♥~ i picked up some good novels in your reading list. Gonna read em(灬♥ω♥灬)
    Btw im okay with any BL novels. I just dont like those with too much drama/misunderstandings(like Intoxication,Beloved enemy,) too much angst

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading right now or you already read ? (kinda think it's first)
    It's good right ? The epic moments are epic right ? Like satellite kamikaze bombing and saying "Steal your own superweapon yourself".

Copy pasting.
    1. Trancendence
    2. Beyond
    3. Coeus
    4. Body and Soul
    5. Conscripted
    6. Until Death (rewrite just started)
    7. The Court of Souls Book 1
    8. The Court of Souls Book 2 (Titled on RRL as Agent of the Realm)

The Tale of G.O.D and Law of Shadows are both fairly stand alone in terms of the order.

My oppinions : Read 1 and 3 -> 7 8 / Also 6 but it's being rewritten (but there are not a lot of differences in rewrite i think, i only checked one chapter)
    4 5 Law of Shadows are kinda bad (for me).

Transcendence is quite fluffy and it show how they first met (which is kinda confusing with 6 because there seems to be another first life for some reason)
    Coeus is space drama. Really cool. Don't worry it start bad with MC being kinda inapt for society but it become kinda fast.
    Body and Soul is kinda bad because MC is a girl (changed sex but he is accustomed to it and even have sex with a man / knowing that reincarnation fuck off a rare few times), with a plot ranging the whole world/planet, and last because FL is not present (the man is revealed to have often past lives as woman but it can't be FL as her soul was a beginner soul).
    Conscripted is horrible because MC and FL fight each other as gods on the same planet (for some reason). The whole planet become 2 sides of external/internal magic. End with them injuring themselves to death. I only read a part of beginning/middle and skipped to end (because not liking the fact they fight each other not knowing the other identity).
    Until death, direct continuation of Conscripted, really fluffy, a really good full of feelings moment of remembering their first life together. Just too bad that author for some reason decided to not explore more about it or reconciling now.
    The Court of Souls, fuck up beginning, fuck up world, become quite good after a while.
    Agent of the realm. Fluffy i guess ? Pov change.

Tale of G.O.D, didn't read it (yet). But heard it's humanity in a virtual world.
    Law of Shadows is quite heavy because there is a war of race of MC (and FL) against elves (descendants of MC's race / basically the "Old" race tried to create a new race more fertile by "interacting" with humans or something). Humans are in between. Didn't like it so i dropped it.

12. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So its really has a qt and reincarnation? MC and FL reicarnated and there are some gender switch? They both gender switch or not?
    Btw can i skip the other novels? Or do i have to read it in order to fully understand the whole series?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only in 4 that MC is gender switched. And FL is not present so it's boring and i dropped it + the whole plan of MC panning the whole world.

You can skip novels but depends.
    4 5 6 are kinda linked together. But i think there are explanations or the things are already pretty easy to understand.

In 7, FL repeat the names of previous names as a way to confirm it's MC. That is all. Ah but there is indeed a liiiiiiiittle (but important) something that concern something that happened in 1. That also explain why 1 is 1.

8 hmmmm i kinda don't want to spoil you. But there is quote of life of 2.Beyond so it's fine. Also the enemy is related/created from 1, it just it (don't want to reveal gender) was lost in the multi-verse after 1 and only appeared now.

But seriously, 1 2 3 are the best ones, that is all. You can just read them and never touch the rest it would be fine. In others there is always something that i dislike ah but in 6 the part when they talked about their first life (that i repeat : for some reason is not 1. but maybe it's because they had a memories reset it can happen from what was already said) was really sweet but also sad at the same time (sad because it's a perfect life that will never come back (it was really emotional i cried) ).

Sorry if my post is confusing.

14. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Pepijn

Pepijn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That worked, thanks!