Discussion What was/is your most stressful day or night?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much stress does it take a person to have that whitening of hair? I never had any white strands of hair, but I'm easily stressed by what others consider insignificant or anyone can handle. Perhaps I'm not stressed enough? I'm not sure if it's worth it... twisting my senses to a more crooked mindset, just to test if I'm really stress about the whole situation or not. Maybe I need to apply more emotional torture on myself? It did not work. It only made myself more cynical and pragmatically negatively positive. I'm not insane. I think I am, so definitely not schizophrenic or having any hallucinations (probably). There is a slim possibility why I'm not stressed enough is my disturbing comfort in dying a peaceful or quick death.

Ah, (?). Why do (?) ill me so? If only I could grasp (?) fully, tear (?) apart thoroughly, and deeply bury (?) deep inside me. I think I might just find peace on earth. I want to obtain (?), yet I am disgusted by notion of obtaining (?). Hehehehehe... hehehe... hahahahahahaha!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy. At night, when everyone is asleep, think about your uncertain future, the pointlessness of living in this universe because you are not even a speck of dust in the grand scheme of things, or all the regrets that you have and wishing that maybe, somehow you can turn back time to change it all.

mir, Shizukani, TheNewGuy and 2 others like this.
  3. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, that'd about do it.

So where is my white Hair? I want that Geralt look.

KizunaAi likes this.
  4. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    When Im tired and my family ask me for things or scold me

5. Zom the Monk

Zom the Monk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've heard the whole grey hair from stress thing is just an old wives tale.

6. maxordos

maxordos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My hair has never changed to white but I do remember when last year I was massively overwhelmed with exams and shit that I lost a lot of hair.

KizunaAi likes this.
  7. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Moving. Having teenagers..ヽ(^Д^*)/.

8. Liliance

Liliance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Living.

mir likes this.
  9. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
    Late at night, when I can't sleep, thinking about when I die all the advances in gaming I will miss out on or all the novels I will never be able to read.

hothotpot likes this.
  10. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reduce your water intake, exhaust yourself and start drinking sodas excessively.

Those things will shot your kidney and you will have Grey hair in no time.

11. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats* :blobpats::blobpats: i'll be happy to remove ur stress:blobhero:

for me it's staying in a place u know ur not welcomed but have to coz u dont have somewhere else... or like there's happy atmosphere but u know its fake..

grandurr likes this.
  12. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Most stressful day for me eh? It only happen once, when i did my thesis when I'm in university, and i mistook the deadline by a month, i have to do everything in less than a week and begged my professor to extend it by 2 days... Even then it was a subpar result, that kind of days almost make me cry daily...

hothotpot likes this.
  13. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was a POW and the bastards continuously did mock executions.

14. Zom the Monk

Zom the Monk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was taking way too many credits for college, with Organic Chemistry, Physics w/ Calculus, Calculus, and I was on the Debate team. Studying for a whole bunch of mid-terms, while also working on memorizing a 10 minute skit with my partner for a debate event at a competition we were going to. My God-daughter was in the process of being born in a very risky pregnancy that took three days, and after my Physics exam I found out that some dirt bag had broken into my house and trashed the place. Didn't get any sleep that night out of worry that they'd come back, while also trying not to worry too much about the delivery. When I did finally get to sleep the next day I found out that I had punched a hole in the wall while I was asleep.

hothotpot likes this.
  15. Frostfire10

Frostfire10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m 18 and I’m greying. The secret is to live in an East Asian country and have university entrance exams

mir, orematcha and peanutbutter_J like this.
  16. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda know which country you mean.
    The most stressful day is when i must speak infront of people for literature competition and also when im with my dad/family in one close room(this one is intense)

17. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    the day I lost 16 million in poker

18. LuminaDawn

LuminaDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was working on my capstone, only to find out that everything I did wouldn't work two weeks before the deadline. I f*cking thought I'd keel over from stress. That's number one, number two would be right before I graduated and I started to think about my uncertain future. Really sucks. Oh and I found a white hair or two.

hothotpot likes this.
  19. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple, the most stressful day for me is when it's weekend in my own f*cking home because of dogs that bark literally 8 hours through the day a time where I should be relaxing.

hothotpot likes this.
  20. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about stressful day, but I tend to overthink about myself. Such as how useless I am, how I can't survive without my parents, how bleak my future is, how I can't do anything, and comparing myself to my friends who are so capable and have many achievements.

I overthink them to the point I feel very pressured and start crying, because it's hard to change the fact I'm lazy and having the hard time to motivate myself.

About white hair, I barely have them, even when I'm having stress from one day before deadline

My dad has no white hair even though he was bullied by his brothers, pushed around until he was on the brink of bankruptcy, having anxiety and so on. (Chinese family dog blood opera drama story)

My late paternal grandpa also had sleek black hair.

mir likes this.