Spoiler BL- I am bearing my love rival's child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Inland, Feb 25, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 19-?
    Page 24 out of 73
    It no longer displays chapters so im gonna start listing site pages.

Shen Wenjin: a part of the entertainment industry. Possibly an actor.
    Cai Bin: agent for shen wenjin sent by ml
    Song Yinyin: actress? Fl
    Zhao Chen: main actor
    Liu Qing: rumored to be ml's lover (not sure if this is mc or a new character)
    Puppet cat (mtl name): mc's true form. I have no idea what the real translation is.

Mom tells qiqi about the relationship of ml and mc and she is relieved that qiqi is happy for them. Qiqi asks how can mc have a baby? Mom says that mc has different organs, plus a uterus like organ sac. Mom tells qiqi not to tell anyone or mc could face problems later. Ml walks out. Asks about the cat mom says she only has 2 cats and one dog. The cat ml mentioned is not her cat.

Qiqi says that she has seen a puppet cat in the middle of the night when she was young and her parents always said it must be a dream. She said the cat looked like it can understand her.

Ml goes to work and he cant stop thinking about the cat. Humans cant turn into cats but cats can turn into humans. Ml knows because he saved a little milk cat before when he was young. All he got was a tooth gift (it was mc)

I think a huge movie festival or debut? Large event. Shen Wenjin is there with the director and an agent sent by ml, Cai Bin.

Ml brib mc to go with snacks. Mc ia very good looking ppl try to get him to change his role. Even 3rd male role is better, but mc says no. He likes the support character.

Shen Wenjin whispers to Cai Bin that Liu Qing is the rumored lover of ml. Also when confronted. Liu qing never denied it.

"Da Tang Mi Case" (i think the name of the movie mc will be in. Its pretty lengthy so im gonna skip the description.)

Shen Wenjin tells mc, ml cant even give u a decent role?. Mc says this role is pretty good. Mc continues to eat snacks. Shen Wenjin tells mc ml can make it happen, if mc wants to be a leading role, Like Liu Qing. Liu Qing? Mc doesnt know Liu Qing. Maybe thats the lover ml is hiding. Shen Wenjin tells mc that ml has been to liu qing's house and both have never denied having a relationship together. Also its pretty common to sleep with your benefactor to gain fame.

Shen Wenjin tells mc he is better suited for the 3rd role than Liu Qing.

Liu qing hears the rumors and hes not happy to be outstaged by a newbie.

Mc asks Shen Wenjin what he thinks about liu qing. Shen wenjin says ml has bad taste to like liu qing. Hes very conceited.

Mc thinks if liu qing hates mc and ml is with him then ml will hate mc too. Then as if reading his thoughts. Ml calls mc. And says to meet up. Mc asks if liu qing is coming. Ml ask has mc seen liu qing? Ml says hes coming over.

(I think mc is on site if filming hes in costume) ml arives sits and he sees threw the mirror the door opening. Mc tries to scare ml. Mc has ugly make up on.

Ml ask how things are. Mc says good. Mc ask if ml wants to touch the belly. Ml does. Ml cant feel the baby yet. Too soon.

Mc asks about Liu Qing, but ml is very vague. Mc thinks ml must not want Liu Qing to know about mc. Also it was stated that ml visits Liu Qing place more than once.

Mc is ready to leave when he hears Liu Qing. Ml's body guard wont let him threw so he yells to get ml's attention.

Ml goes out unhappy to greet Liu Qing.

Liu Qing: my mom has been asking if ive seen you.
    Ml: how is your mom.
    Liu Qing: you can visit anytime.

Mc is pissed. Ml alleviate mc by giving him a presidential suite. Mc is instantly happy. Hes been having issues sleeping on the hard bed for 2 days. Mc asks if ml is gonna come by. Ml said no. He will be busy.

Mc is super happy. He can be a cat and bed will be soft.

Mc enters the suite, turns into a cat. And sleeps very well.

Ml comes by later. This was a trap set up by ml. Ml couldnt stop thinking about the cat. He knew mc would have issues sleeping at the hotel. Ml also sent oils to mc to help him sleep.

Mc should be in a deep sleep now. If ml is right mc should be a cat now. Ml opens the door walks in with out the light. Ml sees mc's cat form. The same cat as before. He takes pixs of mc's cat form.

Mc wakes up the next day all happy, good sleep. He stretches. Then he sees ml siting in a chair. Ml didnt sleep at all. He stayed up all night watching mc.

Mc thinks ml may still think mc is just a cat so ml will leave soon for work. Ml had the day off just for this day. Mc went back to sleep. Hopefullt ml will be gone when he wakes up.

Mc wakes up and ml is still there. Mc us getting hungry. Someone brings in food. Mc eats as a cat. Then ml asks mc is he gonna stay in cat form all day? Mc can tell the truth dont keep secrets. Mc turns human and says why cant he keep secrets.

Ml says he will take care of mc. Mc is a bit relieved that ml isnt gonna kill him and such.

They go shopping at a very expensive mall. Mc picks out clothes for ml. Ml is happy but he says he has a lot of clothes. Pick out clothes for yourself. Mc looks at the tag and cant afford it.

Liu Qing is there with friends and is suprised to see ml. He ask if ml wants him to pick out clothes for him. Ml declines.

Mc and Liu Qing try to up each other. Mc wins.
    Liu Qing is pissed that ml would choose mc. Plus ml bought very expensive clothes for mc.

They leave. I think ml offers mc to stay at his villa. Very spacy and servents are on holiday? (Not sure.) Mc is very happy. Mc turns into a cat and plays, jumps into a pool. Ml is taking pixs. Mc jumps into his arms. Ml drops his phone and it cracks. Ml scolds mc. What if ml didnt catch him? Mc needs to be careful for the baby.

Ml goes and showers masterbates to mc.

Next day. Ml wakes up to mc's cat form on top of him. He doesnt want to wake the cat but ml is very busy today. He leaves a note and leaves for the capital.

Mc wakes up charges his phone gets a bunch of messages. Shen Wenjin calls and tells mc he has a scene today. So mc calls the agent. The agent says. Sleep is very important for the body. Filming is not important.
    When mc arrives on set, ppl are not happy, but cant do anything. Everyone is waiting for mc to continue filming.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    twistingfeelings, Kaylee, Izn and 8 others like this.
  2. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Page 24-33

Mc is done with filming. Ml said he would pick mc at the airport. In the car mc tells ml his grievances because of Liu Qing. Ml says is it true?

Mc asks what is their relationship. Ml is hesitant to say. Mc threaten to leave the car if ml doesnt say.

So apparently when mc was 9 he was kidnaped and the lady who saved him was Liu Qing's mom. So he takes good care of her. Mc says he'll visit too then. Then mc smells something good from a satchel in ml's pocket. He goes crazy for it (its catnip) but ml won't give it to him. Mc is mad.

Mc loves his baby kitty. Hes very excited. I think its been 4 months now. Mc wants the kitty to have the best cloths and snacks. But kitty takes longer to give birth to. 2 extra months. How was he gonna explain this to others plus it takes a month? A year? before kitty can be human.

Its mc's 24th birthday. Qiqi gave him a scarf and ask what did ml give him? Mc is depressed/sad. Ml forgot his birthday. Ml has never forgotten his birthday before. Mc mops all day and wallow i sadness. Then when mc was gonna give up and sleep. He hears the door.

Ml is here to pick him up and show him the gift. Mc is very excited. He likes shiny things. But when they got to ml's villa there was nothing but grasd. Mc was very confused. Ml was starting to panic. He said this is the cat nip.

Ml had replaced all the expensive plant with catnip. Ppl thought he was crazy.

Mc turned into a cat and ran through it. He loves it. Ml is relieved. Mc starts to act drunk. Ml takes him home. Mc offers his bed if ml wants to stay over. Ml declines he has a morning meeting. Ml is very happy he was drunk that night. He was able to progress with mc plus have a baby.

Next morning. Mc has dreamt of being a cat and running through the grass. When he woke up. He couldnt transform into a human.

Mc's mom and dad are out so he leaves the house worried if they come back how was he gonna explain things. So he runs off to ml's company.

Mc takes the bus. Pays for the fair. Ppl are shocked. A girl says she will give mc money if he takes a pix with her. Everyone plus the girl knew mc couldn't understand, but mc compile and everyone is shocked. They all want want a photo with kitty mc. Mc makes a lot of money. Someone gives him a bag to carry the money.

Mc finds his way to ml's company, but the security guard wont let him pass. Mc stays near by till he hears a group of ppl. Ml is one of them. Guard tries to block but mc lands on ml.

Everyone is shocked. The all think ml is gonna kill the dirty stray cat. Buy suprised ml want angry and he told the secretary to change the rules. Animal are allowed at the company now and mc can come again at a later time if he wants.

Ml brings mc to the office finds out mc cant be human for now. Mc's dad calls panicing. Where is mc? He left without his phone. Ml assures him mc is fine and with a friend.
    Mc stays with ml for 2-3 days as a cat.

Mc gets a message from the ying girl. She shows him how popular he is now and also a video of a cat that has gone viral. Ppl say its ml's cat, but the qin family hushed the cat pix so now its not really talked about.

Ying asks mc to post pixs on weibo. Mc goes onyo ml's phone and post his own pix.turns out ml has tons of pix of mc from childhood to adult plus his cat form. Mc picked a pix then post.

Mc's parents are worried why hasnt mc called or gone home. Then poof mc is human again. Parents are mad but also glad.

3. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Super obvious plot twist. Remembers me of this you manga where everyone faked being shocked over the super obvious revelation.

4. Hiddenahalf

Hiddenahalf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have ending?

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

68 Chapters (Completed)

Hiddenahalf likes this.
  6. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently MTLed this novel, so if anyone wants spoilers ask away! :blob_sunglasses:

lazuuli and Hiddenahalf like this.
  7. Hiddenahalf

Reading List:
    Link
    Please! *bow on floor* :blobsob::blobflag:

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW

9. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha okay, I won't be doing play by play for each chapter like @soie_yoie but I'll pick up where she left off to mention a big scene where his parents find out his identity:
    After the MC changes back into a human, he decides to rush back home since his parents were so worried that they were about to call the police. Once he gets back they scold him a little but are happy to have him back, later that night while the MC's chilling and watching T.V. with his parents his ears and tail end up exposed without him realizing (his form was still unstable from running around in all that catnip), which causes his mom to freaks out and calls him a monster. At this point he's teary-eyed and admits to being a cat and transforms in front of them, the MC is worried that they'll chase him off/disown him because he's a cat demon. After seeing his cute little kitty form although they're bewildered his parents accept him as he is.

The Mc's pregnancy is actually 2 months longer than a normal human pregnancy, so at first the ML's parents were anxiously awaiting the birth, but after a couple of weeks went by they questioned the ML on whether or not he was actually the father lol, his excuse as for why the pregnancy was taking so long was the fact that the Mc was male, and because of that they didn't actually know how long it would take (This also helped later on, because even when the little bun was born he stayed as a kitten for a couple of months). The Mc is staying cooped up inside his parents house for the majority of his pregnancy so he doesn't get photographed, eventually while heavily pregnant the ML decides to take him to a park for a change of pace, the park is relatively remote so after covering him up in a huge plush coat that hides his pregnancy & scarf to cover his face to stop him from being recognized, they take a stroll together. Suddenly the Mc feels his stomach start cramping and knows that the baby's coming, he hurriedly turns into a cat and rushes off for a quiet place to give birth, leaving the poor ML stranded, soon after he leaves it starts raining but the ML refuses to budge from his spot because he's worried that the Mc won't be able to find him, soon after the Mc returns in cat form carrying his little kitten along with him. The labor isn't really mentioned, until a couple of chapters later when you see the Mc's POV where he mentions that seeing the ML after his delivery took all of his worries away because without him there his little kitten would probably from freeze to death in the rain.

The ML calls the Mc's parents to let them know that the Mc had gone into labor, so while they were on their way back his parents had enough time to prepare whatever was necessary. While getting everything ready like a hairdryer to dry them off from the rain and the formula for the baby, the Mc's sister get's back home and walks in on all of this, when she finds out that the Mc has gone into labor she notices that the bottle her mother was preparing was unusually small, and then she sees the box of expensive foreign formula and reads instructions in English and is confused because the box says that it's kitten formula. She goes to confront her mother about this, but then the ML arrives home soaking wet carrying the Mc who's still in cat form and their little baby kitten. When she sees the little kitty she's confused and asks the ML where the Mc is, everyone is ignoring her while rushing around the Mc and the little kitty. After feeling like the cat that the ML is coddling looks a little familiar she connects the dots and calls out brother!? She tells him to tell her who did this to him and that he doesn't have to worry because his sister will avenge him!! Lmao she's such a bro-con, long story short after finding out the truth she comes around very easily, and their sibling relationship isn't affected in the slightest.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Shizun, Kaylee, Izn and 6 others like this.
  10. Hiddenahalf

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much! :blobxd::blob_pompom:

Not Today likes this.
  11. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, it's a cute story, and if anyone has any more questions feel free to ask, I'll try my best. :blobsweat:
    There's a naive & sheltered cat MC, a devoted caring "loved him since we were kids" ML, & an OP little genius kitten/bun. It's one of the better novels that I've MTLed so I wanted to share some spoilers!

A little clarification on the MC since I don't think he's an idiot, I'd describe him as someone that's lived his life on "easy-mode" because of his looks & how his family/ML looked out for him. I mean the worst thing that has occurred in his life was the fact that his "love rival" knocked him up lol, and even that isn't too awful because the ML takes responsibility right away and the MC feels excited to have a little kitten as well.
    It takes some time for the leads to actually get together, and honestly, I feel inclined to blame this on the ML for basically playing passive & keeping his feelings to himself. On one hand, I really appreciate the fact that he never pressured the MC, but at the same time the ditzy MC never really dug deeper into the ML being hella doting because it's how he's been since they were kids. Also in the first chapter after they do it *cough* the MC mentions that the ML must've been thinking about the person that he loves because of how passionate he was & the ML doesn't vocalize the fact that it's him. :blobcatblush:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    Izn, lazuuli, ahsudole and 3 others like this.
  12. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did MC know it was ML who saved him?

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Not Today
    I'm guessing the daughter from the woman that saved ML from kidnapping is one of the 'villain'.
    Do ML still follow that woman and her daughter wims?
    How'd ML solve this? since that daughter looks like she wants to be FL and harm MC XD

14. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I MTLed this so its a bit fuzzy, but basically the MC thought that it was the girl that he liked in school that saved him when he was a kitten, because right before he passed out he saw her face, so he leaves a special mark on her to help him find her later. This is what starts to whole love rival thing because when the MC confessed his feelings, she stated that she'd only marry the ML, which made the MC start viewing him as a love rival lol.
    Instead, at that time the injured MC was found by the ML & White Lotus Crush while they were walking together from school. White Lotus notices MC first, and feels bad for him but doesn't really do anything about it because of her family situations/wouldn't allow cats. It's the ML that takes the MC to a pet hospital & after that took him to an abandoned warehouse. Eventually, when the MC regains consciousness he doesn't wait for his savior instead, he leaves behind a tooth as thanks and leaves. While thinking that he'll always be able to find that girl anyways thanks to his mark & he'll repay this debt then.
    I even went back to make sure, but it takes more than half of the book (51 chapters to be precise) before the MC finds out that it was actually the ML that saved him when he was a kitten, and a large part as for why the misunderstanding was clarified was actually because of the white lotus crush. I'll skip all the drama surrounding her for now, but it basically leads to the two leads ending up in a cold war of sorts where they're not speaking. What brings them back together is a car accident that leaves the ML hospitalized. When he wakes up they both start apologizing with the MC mentioning that even though he's grateful to the white lotus for saving him, he has other ways to pay her back for that. Also, that he misunderstood his feelings he didn't like her, he was just thankful. And this is the point the ML asks when did she save you? And everything FINALLY gets cleared up!! This chick lied and took credit for something that the ML did, but funny enough the tooth the MC left behind is what differentiated the story between the ML & white lotus, because he never told her that the kitten left behind a tooth!
    It's been a few months since I've read this, but if I'm not mistaken you mean the son of the woman that saved the MC right? The ML just took care of them and provided for that family, that son was such a minor character that no major arc really involved him... according to my somewhat faded memory. I'd probably say at worst he overstepped and got shot down real quick OR tried to pick on the MC because they were working on the same movie but he was more famous. In all seriousness though, there was NEVER any actual contender that stood a chance for the ML, he fell in love with the MC as kids and stayed true. Faaaar before the dense MC ever caught on lmao. :blobuwu:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Shizun, Dan_Niel and Poor_Hero like this.
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waow I dont get it.
    Why'd ML took care of the woman that saved MC? It happened 9years ago, right?
    How old was ML 9years ago to be able to give money to the woman and now he gave chances to to the daughter to act in drama.
    Talk abt first love..........

16. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    I already edited my reply, but just in case you didn't notice I actually meant son instead of daughter my bad!
    But to answer one of your previous questions about him being one of the main antagonists, he's a complete cannon fodder type of character. If I had to mention some of the main antagonists it would be the dog clan that's fighting against the cat clan AKA the reason why the MC's parents left him behind when he was a kitten. More specifically one of the members of the dog clan was disguised as the ML uncle's bodyguard since the MC ends up directly facing off against him. And also the ML's uncle because he was responsible for his father's accident & ML's car accident that left him hospitalized (I briefly mentioned in the spoiler above).

Shizun and Kaylee like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Not Today Thanx
    It'll be clearer when I start t read this (which is ..... still a long way coz my MTL list is long )

haqpiness likes this.