Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I see haha, well if the production does give us this much, then I only hope it won't catch unwanted attention because I still hope that we can all watch this drama to the end.

If they can't I will understand, so, maybe they can try it in an indirect approach, either way, whatever it is, this is another moment to look forward to ~

P.S: If you love that scene, you should go watch the Audio Drama (S3, Ep1), since they didn't opt that scene out, and we got our Wangxian moment *fangirls so hard when I was listening to the audio drama* :blobmelt:

====

EDIT:
    Sharing this because with everyone because this is GOLD :aww: Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo acting their parts out again (haha) :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool: Enjoy :cookie: and Al Xin 妹妹 you should check this one out:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    AI Xin likes this.
  2. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl!! I did listen to it and it was soooo hot!!! I fan girl like I had never fan girl before and was all giggly that my sister just look at me strangely wondering what the hell I was watching lol but yes it’s understandable if they can’t go as far as we want however....I will still be satisfied with him walking into the forest still blind folded and sat on the tree...just having LWJ sees him and approach him in a friendly casual way is fine with me hehe they don’t need the kiss...just a conversation is good enough....this wouldn’t be anything bad right? Cause they just talking with in one tree and second one on ground haha I will be disappointed if they had him remove the blindfold after shooting the arrow and end it at that but it’s fine I suppose...

Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  3. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohh~I've seen this before, way back. I didn't care if it was real or fake because *cough* aesthetic and imagination :blob_blush:

:bloblove: I've seen XiChen, XiaoSong, and other results so :blobuwu:

Sauling 姐姐, we must've been right and left hands in our past life haha I've watched it already hehe It looks like Xiao Zhan got a little excited with the end, but when they looked at each other :blobicecreamlove::blobcatblush:

Thank you for sharing this here!! I...also already watched it while preparing dinner :sushi_singing: The feel of them acting then is different there but I :blobnosebleed:

Sauling likes this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I can totally relate to that :blob_blush: Well, true indeed, we can let our imagination run wild, at least we have canon novel and audio drama to that scene :bloblove:

Awwww, I don't mind trading it with them if they want XiYao XD :blobrofl:

Oh man, honestly, the more I watch these two, the more I fell in love with them!! :aww: Like they sure a close buds in real life haha! :bloblove::bloblove:
    And not sure if you have seen this? But I crack up laughing at this one on my end :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Wang Yibo really, really doesn't show mercy at all (LOL) :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yeah, it's different, but it's refreshing at the same time to see them acting their character again :blobnosebleed:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I actually didn't think they will put that in, because of the whole *you know what* but it was a pleasant surprise, and I was listening to this with my head phones and I fangirl so hard, and I rewinded that scene so many times I just... :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I'm actually I watch this in my room, and with my head phones LOL, but my face was blushing (when I heard that scene)!! :blob_blush::blobmelt::blob_blush:

Kudos to the VA that played that part out haha! :blobnosebleed:

Ahh, yes, I know what you mean, I hope to see that on my end as well, I mean, since they already included that scene already, it's nothing bad if they talk, I will appreciate any Wangxian moments on my end :bloblove::bloblove: Or maybe Lan Zhan also jumped onto the tree and they sat there talking or something, that would be nice :bloblove::bloblove:

6. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG gone for 10 days holiday and com bak too so mani pages 9 pages OMG :eek::blobfearful: ahhahahah took some time to catch up lol. haven watch from ep12 onwards ahhahahah need to go and watch to knw wat is goin on.

hahahahahah agreed the sence like the wife walkin down the asile ahahahahahahhaha.

yes they better not be seperated from each other.

some time i watch other anime and the subs r like seriously wtf littelrealy not even wat they r sayin according to the dub. lol and i hav to crack my brain to understand cause my understandin of chinese is onli 20% which sucks big time wif thoose anyhow subs:notlikeblob:
    don wan piggy back nvmmmmmmmmm have a better one. lets carry u bridal style !!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:
    hahahahah pronoucing it is hard i can oso relate ahahhaha. lan zhan face wif all the words he wan to say but nvr say to wei ying at all. wonder wat will be wei ying reaction if lan zhan said all those.
    wat someone spoiled the ending?????????????? lol or they just trollin us
    most of ur post of the youtube videos cannot be play knn lol. its unavailable :blobpensive:

little wei ying is just tooo damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:.
    the part JL ask wei ying if he knw his parents was like a stab in the heart:blob_teary:
    :aww::aww::aww: i love the paperman tuggin lan zhan forehead ribbon:blobicecreamlove:
    if JC realli did stab wei ying and make him fall den i wonder y did lan zhan not do anything to JC at all was he so overcome by the grieve of not being able to save his wifi tat he just stood there and did nth? (like hw luffy screams and went blank when ace died in his arms and didnt do anything cause of the shock)
    the trailer is a set of kinves for us fans :blobjoy:.

i think lan zhan is holding the displicne ruler
    wow tat goes to show tat xiao zhan gav alot of thought about the drama and fans cause he read the novel to wan to knw hw to potray WWX properly as not to disappoint the fans.

damn the 2 of them ahhhhhhhhhhh WANGXIAN FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:
    oh wat did wei ying ask lan zhan bak in gusu? kinda forgot lol
    he didnt show mercy hahahahha niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  7. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobicecreamlove:

TaffyGirl13 and Sauling like this.
  8. HeRhea

HeRhea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh this is so good! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: it's really amazing how well mdzs fans are fed with all the content :blobparty: I watched the MV once, but honestly, my head is full of CQL lately, so I need to wait till that's aired to properly enjoy audio drama again :sweating_profusely::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Ohh, it was this pic? Yeah this is def fake, though it is nice :blobtongue::blobtongue:

ewww didn't mean to kill u :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: but yeah let's just hope for the best. On a brighter side, XZ said that CQL won't def disappoint, and I cannot think of a bigger disappointment than having wangxian separate at the end. I'll have faith in your words XZ :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    Ohh, and apparently some fans on weibo have said not worry about the ending. Idk, but apparently they have seen the ending/ read the script. I hope they're right!

Ohh, cool! I take any Phoenix mountain content available! Def won't get a kiss, BUT if they were to include a kiss, I think the blindfold kiss is the most probable one. I mean, WWX did not see the kisser, so technically they could shoot the scene from his POV. It's still playing with fire, though, so probably not :blobwhistle::blobcheeky:

I KNOW! They're so TENDER here I just cant :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Based on the clothes and some photos I've seen, I think this happens after their dinner date with A-Yuan. WWX looks so content and peaceful here :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Haha you and me both, then. I can't remember what WWX told LWJ...

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  9. shan1102

shan1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mom just quoted Wei Ying when I told her to shush cause she was being too loud. She literally said “But I’ve got a mouth and mouths do nothing but talk!
    Lan Zhan when I said I wanted to sleep with you every day, can you pretend like you didn’t hear it?”
    I was laughing my ass off :blobjoy:

Pretty Yunita, Yumelien and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that pic actually got my hopes up :blobtired::blobsweat:

Nah, I think I understand you because when you found out something that you know, you just want to share this with someone to try to 'let it out', because I'm the same, when I first found out there is a possibility of Wangxian separating at the end, I really panicked, and it really broke my heart :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

I am really hoping for the best on my end, I really really don't want them to separate, but if they have to, then as long as it's temporary and they got back together at the end, and it's implied they will be travelling together to see the world, I will be happy. I'm also going to trust XZ words for this, and I've also heard that the actors have read the novel to MDZS, so that's a positive to me :aww:

I also read about that, some fans said not to worry about the ending, because they have seen the ending / read the script or found out from the production team, so I am really, really hoping that when they told us not to worry, it means that Wangxian will stay together in the end, and that it's nothing to be worried for! :blobicecreamlove: (Although that doesn't stop me from worrying about censorship... :blob_teary: I hope this drama will successfully aired all episodes and things will go smoothly for us)

Haha, like, someone leaning in to kiss him, but we don't know who that someone is? Hey! I'll take that on my end!! :blobmelt: We don't need to see the actual kissing but as long as it was implied!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

But then again, I'll take whatever it is for a Wangxian moment, even if there's no kiss, let's just be happy that we got that content available in the Audio Drama :blobmelt:

Not sure if you have seen this? (I think I shared in here before), It brightens up my day :)

P.S: Sharing this on my end :blobmelt:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

shan1102, Yumelien and AI Xin like this.
  11. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll trade with you but hehe, I'm just surprised with your result...XiYao heh. I expected SongXiao or WangXian :blobxd:

My. I guess he's very much like Lan Zhan :blobwink: I think it was shijie who said, "Those two are very much like their character when I first met them." referring to Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo haha:cookie:

I didn't have my phone so I listened on desktop and didn't wear my headphones... Let's just say I was in fangirl mode: hard, giggling like that one anime girl when my guardian came in and asked, "A-Xin, what are you listening to?" Adjksdjsks I abused my keyboard to try to at least mute or exit to not let her see the screen. *sigh* Yeah, surprise. I ended up explaining it as a fighting/wrestling scene in beautiful complexity of words and got away with it somehow :blob_coughblood::blob_blush:

So, lesson learned; always wear your headphones or earbuds at the very least :blobsweat:

Nice to have you back too lol :blob_grin: Try to catch up and sorry? haha blobmelt_thumbs

Same. Maybe like this?
    WY: Lan Er-gege, I didn't think you'd be one to be tongue-tied from saying such things. *boop nose*
    LZ: .....
    *later that night*
    WY: H-Han GuangJun. Lan Zhan! Lan Er- ah p-please have m-mercy I-I AH!! Give! I give!
    LZ: *whispers* Who's tongue-tied now, Wei Ying?

Sauling, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahah its 10 days btw not 0 lol ahhahahha. nvm its gd to see it bak to beinf lively again. and havin gd discussions.

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: lan zhan win show any mercy to him at all. always diggin his grave this wei ying shhahahahahah. but ya mostly will be like tat :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobparty::bloblove::bloblove::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobrofl::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

AI Xin and Yumelien like this.
  13. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Red Carpet of sin for the three of us, hehe:blobicecreamlove:

I did the test with a bit of help of google translate, 我的中文不好。 :facepalm:

[​IMG]

Cuties:aww:

The actors of CQL are so fan together. I saw on Twitter how they gifted LXC actor a "Blue Vacuum Cleaner" :blobjoy: There are also tons of fanarts inspired of the event.. The 3-zun shipping is going high xD

Also Cu challain has made another video, reviewing and analysing the 3rd PV of MDZS donghua

He has already figured out that Wen Yuan is Lan SiZhui :blob_grin:. But I love his reasoning that love and kindness going through the generetaions, like Jiang FengMian adopting WWX and in turn he and LWJ adopting LSZ. And aI like his analysis of Child!LWJ and Child!WWX, and the tambourine that i didn't see earlier xD. However, there is a shot that made me cry again
    [​IMG]
    :blob_teary:

Sauling, setsuna3025 and AI Xin like this.
  14. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yumelien, AI Xin, Xea and 1 other person like this.
  15. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lol your mum is my guardian but instead of saying that, she'll say "Don't shush me up!! Fine then. We won't speak for 2 days...*speaks non-stop 24/7*" haha :blobsalt:

I think this live-action is probably the only drama that's giving me butterflies throughout the whole airing date like :sweating_profusely: and trying to not get my hopes up too soon but still stay bright about it *sigh*

Ooooh, yes, please! :blobnosebleed: Or even if the kiss is not shown, but seeing the glimpse of clothing as "they" flee, and Wei Ying taking off his blindfold?

Thank you for the meal, Sauling 姐姐~ :blobpopcorn:

setsuna3025 and shan1102 like this.
  16. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lol If 0 holiday, meant no rest for you, poor thing haha but good to see you had a few days off work :blobcozy:

And true~ but let's be honest, it's our guilty pleasure to indulge with what'll happen later :blobowoevil::blobshh::blobnosebleed:

Oh wow! What a cute match up~ :blobnom: And yeah lol the fans are just such masterminds :blob_grin:

I've seen his reviews before. They are always entertaining to watch and his analysis are interesting :cookie:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back! Setsuna-Chan! (I hope you don't mind me adding the 'chan' at the end ^^''):cookie::cookie: I'm surprised you caught up those 9 pages:blobsweat:, but let's keep this thread alive! :blob_grin:

Well, some of the questions were strange to me, like, it took me a while to think and then answered :blobpopcorn_two: But the end result, I was surprised too... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Wangxian or SongXiao would be nice, I envy people who has Wangxian lol :blobsalt:

Oh that is cool then! :aww: But I read in one of Xiao Zhan's interview, he said that before he accepted the role, he said he is quite a reserve person (so that is quite different to Wei Ying's character), but then he said something like, when he played his role, maybe he's just gotten into the role, and bonded with the casts, he found himself acting naturally, more and more like Wei Ying himself, so that's actually quite an interesting take on his side of perspectives there :blobhug:

Awww :blob_patpat: For me, since I got spoiled, I actually downloaded that episode alone just to hear that one scene, since I normally am very behind with the Audio Drama. So I got away lucky because I listened to this with my headphones on. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I think naturally, anyone of us would fangirl, since that scene came totally unexpected because we thought it would be opted out, but I'm glad they didn't because we at least got to hear this in canon :bloblove::bloblove:

OMG, I crack up laughing here!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can see this happening (LOL). Thanks for the meal/entertainment!! :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

To be honest, Wei Ying eating back his words is actually one of the things I love about the story hehe :blobxd:

P.S: Here's my share to you all on this FMV I found, beautifully made, enjoy! :bloblove:

Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see. There, there. :blob_patpat: I guess procrastinating, doing all those personality and those who/what are you tests got to me? haha :blobsweat_2:

Oh! Yeah, I've seen that interview. I was all :blobmelt: throughout. Here's the interview that I was talking about if you're interested?

I would say it was a "happy little accident" because I thought little of the audio drama when I myself know by far, the team behind stay true to the novel so hehe, my mistake, my escape. blobmelt_thumbs

I'm glad I got to entertain you with my lustful thoughts and totally :blobsmirk::blobowoevil_horns: Sorry Wei-Gege, your little habit is our indulgence *pours wine* :blobsmirk:
    Thank you for another meal for us~:cookie:

Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2019-7-15_0-44-50.png
    the guy analysis is gd especially the one where he says tat when wei ying says this line to the core melting hand "y does ur grattitude has to be paid by the expense of others" but was actully refering to wei ying himself. i oso find it so true. he wanted to pay the grattitude to the jiang family onli to take it away.
    hahah no problem about the chan. and yes keep the thread alive ahaahah

wei ying eatin bak his words is awlays funny to see hahahahhah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: one where we all love it too much lol.

nice MV

Sauling and AI Xin like this.
  20. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link