Naive MCs I hate them....

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by constant15211, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    My my. Everyone Else is a Returnee is pretty good. It’s actually a somewhat decent harem. And all of their characters are pretty fleshed out. And though COUGH VOMIT BLOOD. Blood cough. HATE HAREMS. COUGH VOMIT BLOOD. This when I stopped thinking about it, was a pretty good read.
    And then there’s Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. NY GOD THIS IS SO GOOD. SOOOO GOOD SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD SOO GOOOOD. UGGGH YESSSHHH ITS SO GOOD!!so good I’m in love!!! I can’t say anymore. I was hooked right into it.

TRASH OF THE COUNTS FAMILY MY GOD. This novel is so addicting. THAT IF I DID NOT FIND SUBSCRIBING TO READ MORE CHAPTERS TO BE DUMB. Than I WOULD SO SUBSCRIBE
    btw: I just find subscribing to be so... UGH. I could buy a full and complete novel and more with the amount of money I’d have to pay each month just to get like 1 chapters which would only last a couple of hours. So no thank you. If the tier list was like 1,3,5,10. Than maybe I’d do it. If it’s cheap and inexpensive.)
    Anyway! Trash of the Count’s Family is so good! It reads like a shounen. But has depth and emotion, unlike typical shounen which goes: I did that. This happened I did this. And the MC IS JUST A WALKIING PIECE OF WOOD! Oh my god. Like damn son. Cmon. Trash of the Count’s family so fucking awesome lol. It doesn’t shy away from the realities of life and adventure and the world. Whereas Japanese would soften it and make it look like vomiting rainbows. And where the Chinese would make it seem like you’re reading a gore fest upon gore fest of blood and life and death shadowing everything. The Korean trash of the counts family just makes it so real. Like yes. It is a war. People die. It accepts this understandable notion, neither beautifies or or ignores it, it is just there. I’m honestly very happy. I would most definitely buy the book. AND NOT SUBSCRIBE GODDAMNIT. (Though I’m so tempted grrrrr. If only I was rich)
    Yes, Trash of the Count’s Family is really good. Much better than warlock of a magus world. I honestly got so bored and sick of the MC. Like I knew he was an asshole. But like. People can change over time, and when that girl confessed to you and was so nice to it all. You like.. “you my woman now” wtf. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. What kind of modern man shit is this. You come from like 2178, and you say “you my woman now”???!!! Like she’s your objecttt????!!! Clap clap clap! Only in Chinese novels written by a man. CLAP CLAP CLAP. You may be some powerful dude and all. But THAT GIRL IS MORE OR LESS YOUR EQUAL. And SO NICE TOO AND DID SO MUCH AT LEAST GIVE HER SOME RESEPCT YOU NINNY.

Hm hm hm hm hm hm. Anymore novels hm um hm hm hm hm.
    Tbh. There are quite few Korean novels out there :(
    I would reccomend I Alone Level Up, But egad. That thing fell off a cliff and landed in its side, forever broke its hip, and could never walk again and could only move by forever crawling along on the ground.
    I would also reccomend The Novel’s Extra, But oh dear fuck horses in the sky. This thing fell off a mountain, rolled around, hit a couple of trees right on its head, and finally only stopped rolling and moving when all its legs had almost eroded from the movement of the rolling and gravity. But unlike I Alone Level Up, who can still crawl around somewhat. The Novel’s Extra had hit itself on its own head so much, it attempts to walk around using its arms. And... have you ever walked around on your arms? The arms were not built to support the human body. So it’s forever foolishly stumbling along the ground like a cold hard shit that grew some arms.

2. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm of the same thought and one of the reasons I like JPNs. The few good ones really build a character well from naive to a badass over the course of the story.

anon and Cream like this.
  3. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know God Grid?

4. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm somewhat okay with naive MC but for godsake how I wish those stupid Dense/Beta MC gets their female lead NTR'ed ugh even tho I hate NTR that's the only time I'm okay with it. LOOKING AT YOU ICHIKA

Ye a lot of JP novels are trash but once you find those good ones then I go JP > KR, CN
    Overlord, Youjo Senki, Arslan Senki, Rain, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Campione!, Realist Hero, Dungeon Deai, Infinite Dendogram, Der Werwolf, Death Mage, Mushoku Tensei, etc.
    this list might be biased but those ones are the one I like

5. SteelKawai

SteelKawai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can add some to the list:
    Death Notice,Reincarnation Paradise,Superstring space

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here to seek comfort. You see just moments ago within minutes of each other I dropped two fics.
    Both were really looking promising, just what I like and very popular so they should've been good, right? I dropped one after 2 chapters and the other after half a chapter.
    Curse you Hadrian Lannister Lion of the Rock and Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros for giving me hope then throwing me into pits of despair by your trashy stories.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I never hate them~
    what I seek is improvement on characters, if there none then it can mean author is never consider it on firts place, revealed why such thing happen way later, plot hole, it part of character trait, genre for the lul

hence I pretty tolerant toward WN
    for me Jp, Cn and Kr WN all same on character flaw department on general

19637.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.