Spoiler That person, later on.. Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SageRozenburg, Aug 29, 2016.

1. kavinh

kavinh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hope someone TL's the LN then if it's that big of a difference, the WN spoilers kinda reminds me of hero thug party which i'd rather not remember.

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    In the wn she's like "we said we'd get married but we were 12 and kids. It wasn't anything serious." And then he respects her decision, freaks out from his emotional problems, and gets married to the best girls in the world

3. av1997f

av1997f New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then he actually grow up as a person, so that's good

4. glennvincent

glennvincent New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please till me were can I read the LN

5. glennvincent

glennvincent New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please some till me were can I read the LN please

6. CAl9871

CAl9871 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here is how it goes in the web novel his child friend ends up loving the hero and leaving MC so in the MC just defeats whatever enmeny he faces and in the end lives a happy life with the rest of his harem. In the light novel version his childhood friend is fateful to him and dislikes the hero but the hero just won't let her go acting kind of like a creep. So despite she is like so healer she trained herself with some close combat techniques to beat the hero up whenever he tried to do something to her. So when they come back defeating the demon king the heros tries to use the pressure of the empire to force her to marry him, and tries to kiss her in frount of the whole crowd(the part where the MC sees and runs). However, just when he is close to kiss her she punches him in the face, says no, and runs away to find MC to run away with him from the empire.But when she arrives to MC's house all she finds is the letter MC wrote saying how he is leaving and wishes her to have a happy life with the hero. So she leaves town trying to find MC. As for the rest I'll keep spoiling if more than 5 people want me to.

7. Hayashi

Hayashi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Spoil I Beg Of You

8. kraya

kraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha~~~

I found out about these novel and got a little curious, so I checked the Ratings section(comments) and found out that the WN was ntr but it was also full of misunderstandings, then my curiosity was sparked to the fullest.

I read the spoilers and found out that it had an LN with a different path, then I realized...

Someone said something like "chf is a gold digger" (I didn't copy paste this). Although that person said "gold digger" in a different meaning, but...

The conclusion I got is : author was just spending his leisure on the WN and didn't think on the bigger picture, but since his WN unexpectedly got famous and with some 'benefits' he got while writing the WN, he wrote the LN to gain even more 'benefits'...

I'm slightly disgusted...

9. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all I know is that The AUTHOR GOT NO BALLS the same for the MC,

I mean here is the thing
    They are kids when they promise each other that they'll marry each other

KIDS FOR CHRIST SAKE

WHO THE HELL REMEMBERS THAT

the Childhood Friend Stuck Together With the Hero FOR MANY YEARS
    DUDE FOR MANY YEARS, that's enough to change a persons perspective

She saw all the good and bad things of the Hero
    Fought together in Hard and Life Situations.
    and REMEMBER they are doing that for MANY YEARS.
    and let's 2 or 5 years

let me get this straight
    for 2 to 5 years. being together,
    reaching tough moments and life-threatening situations together
    of course she'll eventually love the hero

duh, that's human.

what I don't get is that PEOPLE SCREAMING NTR here and there
    it's like they own the girl, if the kid let's say 5 or 7 promise to marry you if they get old

will you force them to marry you after they reach 18 years old.
    LOL

NOBODY IS ENTITLED TO OWN SOMEONE PERIOD

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE AUTHOR IS THAT HE GAVE IN
    AND CHANGE THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE STORY

JUST TO SATISFY THE CRAZY WEEBOS
    THAT'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT HIM SO MUCH!

in the WN it shows that as a human we make mistake, and eventually we grow up and change.
    the LN CHANGE THAT ASPECT INTO SELF INSERT WEEBO FANTASY DREAM

OF BEING GARY STU AND THAT's THAT FUCK HIM

kurisomething likes this.
  10. Foguinho

Foguinho Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it all, and at the end the childhood friend starts to regret chosing the hero couse of that annoying hero trope of "she is love someone who isn't me the ally of justice, she must be in a mindcontrol" aiming at the MC harém (witch has from a elf and more than one princess to a dragon and even his on sister lol(she's a reincarnator)) and MC looks at her like "really, that's what you ditch me for" and literally bitch slap him into the ground and goes save the world from a evil god 100 time more stronger than the Maou and marry all the goddess

In the middle of the story it is explained that he did developed a trauma of being betrayed whe a crazy evil king tries to NTR him again by forcing a kiss in one of the princess and whe he start to fall in despair he see how his harem really cares for him(she almost bite his lips off and start to cry cause her first kiss wasn't with MC), and starts to man up and says to them that he first needs to resolve things with his first love and after that he will marry them(after taking the princess by the waist and giving her a deep kiss).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    PiiK likes this.
  11. shinigami_soulz

shinigami_soulz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. MC also know childhood friend for YEARS
    2. They were ENGAGED when childhood friend go with hero for defeating demon lord (setting in middle ages, not rare for people to marry in their teens)
    3. to love hero after severing her relationship with MC is one thing, but she went beyond that while knowing MC still waiting for her and still believe their promise (in my book, this is plain CHEATING)
    4. you seem to argue the whole thing is human. know what else is human? MC enraged & kill hero with his new power then left childhood friend alone in despair. that would also satisfying closure. after all, being angry is also human

kurisomething likes this.
  12. hoppala

hoppala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But most enjoyable part is that in the end, chf left behind by hero who rule his own country. while chf is managing hero's harem... in your face you cheating bitch!1!! die alone with alot of regret...

ALSO:

This man speak with wisdom. i agree...

13. Azura Ren

Azura Ren Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wished for the LN version. I hated the ntr part.

14. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why the webnovel version doesnt have NTR tag this tag should be add so readers who hate NTR wont waste time reading espicially that the trash hero and the bitch have happy end at the end

15. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waste time ? He ditches a horrible chick and gets better girls

16. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably means, terrible wish fulfillment story, guy gets cuck runs to some hill-forest gets OP and gets chick, all of this in a few chapters, after that, the rest till the end is just the author stroking the MC's genitals on how great the MC is.

17. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you can say that about a lot of the novels on this site . Most of them are a waste of time . But in the end we read what we like .So in the end, can you really say that reading this story was a waste if you felt the want to finish the story ? Cause to be completely honest, you can see where the story is going 50 chapters before it happens

18. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not like im complaining to a specific novel or a certain group of genre, what im talking about how authors used cheap tricks to progress or start a story, like how lazy authors use reincarnated to another world to start a story to get out of explaining the world, in japanese novels they use NTR for cheap character development, in chinese novels they use "kicked out of family because he is a trash young master, and fiancée dissolves marriage agreement" for the same purpose. This kind of thing is equivalent of the olden days "it was all but a dream" to easily close a story.

(example cheap character development, Sword art online antagonist, the borderline r*pe guy/s -
    - Season 1, that asshat fiancée guy of asuna
    - Season 2, that yandere/lunatic/ bestfriend of Sinon
    (author probably has a fetish of kirito getting cucked and the heroines almost getting rape)
    - Season 3, didnt watch it, who knows what the author did in that season)

19. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I see your pointpoint , I dunno why the Japanese beta cucks enjoy their ntr so much

20. sprigan

sprigan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is 2 diffrant ending to it in the web novel she stay whit that crap of hero and in the LN she go back whit the Mc b in the LN the hero force himself on her that kiss