Discussion There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly?!), So I Made One MYSELF!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by nametu1242003, Jul 14, 2019.

1. nametu1242003

nametu1242003 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this light novel series available?
    Who knows help me with!

2. zajrus

zajrus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. jrjonairos

jrjonairos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what you're looking for, but the webnovel is being translated already
    There Was No Secret Organization to Fight with the World’s Darkness so I Made One (In Exasperation)

4. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
  5. rosie94hrpr

rosie94hrpr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there, translator here! I think I know what you're asking. J-Novel Club has the rights to publish it in English, but have yet to say when they will do so. Also, right now there's only 1 LN published in Japanese, with vol 2 coming out in August. I have yet to have my blog taken down, and will continue translating the webnovel until they force me to do so. I've almost caught up to where vol 1 of the LN ends. Link to my blog in the signature. Hope this answers your question!

6. marcus-beta

marcus-beta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finnally found the novel post...
    Guys the Novel update said the LN has cancelled? What is this shit?!
    I'm really hyped to the vol.3 after that end; just what the fuck the japanese people are doing?
    I can't accept, a lost golden like this being dropped while that raper-time-traveller-healer are getting even a fucking anime.
    Someone say to me that info is wrong, plz TT-TT

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  7. rosie94hrpr

rosie94hrpr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, no. The LN has been cancelled after two volumes. I was surprised too; since it got picked up by J-Novel Club I thought it would do well. Sadly, there's no accounting for taste. I'm a little behind the light novel right now, but I do plan to continue on past where it left off, since I'm translating the web novel anyway.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  8. marcus-beta

marcus-beta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell... ahhh, japaneses...
    Well, this is the life, nothing goes well, but what ever, the way is read the web novel then (hiatus anyway) I hope I don't see many changes in the history, and is sad don't see new ilustrations.
    but good work with the WN man, i will take a look when you translate the last chapter or the author back writing new chapters.

and why is cancelled? they said?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  9. WRRRYYYY

WRRRYYYY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll never forgive the japanese! Got hyped up after finishing the volume 2 right after the release of it. Just knew that it was gonna get cancelled a few days ago... Another novel down, shucks

But the author said that he'll continue the webnovel, but the problem is not the author, its the translators. Too slow... Sometimes inaccurate...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2020
  10. WRRRYYYY

WRRRYYYY Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean to be rude, sorry, but please, make haste with the translations of the webnovel...