Discussion This thread is about how I rate a novel called Alchemy Emperor of Divine Dao.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by R-E-I-N, Jul 15, 2019.

1. R-E-I-N

R-E-I-N Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to deal with my bad grammar once again! And I just want to recommend this novel to everyone because I like it.

This novel is absolutely fantastic!! Although it is cultivation and fight based novel, the plot twist in it is just so amazing!

Face-slapping scene... 10/10 I mentioned before that I got tired of face slapping scene on some of my thread but this one is just so amazing and unique!

Plot Twist 10/10 People try to predict what happens in later only end up crying how everything they predicted is wrong!

Rivalry 10/10 He has so many rival but end up beating them with almost dying!

Romance 11/10 The reason why I broke the limit and rate this 11 is because there is actually a feeling in the romance!! Although the truth is
    only 0.0001/10 of romance appeared in novel and Ling Han which is the main character have just noticed about his feeling for certain girl after about 300-400 chapter,
    it’s still so great!

Main Character 10/10 this guy is not an stupid mc who just keep fighting; he actually do scheme like how Yun Che schemed the whole clan! And he is awesome just awesome don’t underestimate him just because he is
    the guy who only reincarnated from Alchemist Emperor at Heaven grade Realm. In the future the guy who reincarnated possessing the memories of the cultivators from higher realm. He killed that guy!

System 10/10 the system is quite good! The system I am talking about is not the system what you guys thinking.
    the system is quite good because they divide Qi like from Library of Heaven’s Path. There is many Qi like Fist Qi, Sword Qi etc. The idea is very good.

What I liked the most
    I like the story about how him, before he reincarnated was an alchemy and a certain woman always came to his house. As our mc only focused about alchemy, he doesn’t notice what that woman felt about him and always focused to breakthrough to Shattering Void Realm. After he reincarnate at the later part, he notices his feeling about that woman because whenever he sees beautiful women; he doesn’t feel anything about it and just keep thinking about her. Btw the year he reincarnated is exactly 10,000 years after he died. Although he don’t know if she is still alive, he will try to breakthrough to the God Realm and meets her. And marry her. Which is vee~~~ry sweet to me.
    And don’t get deceived by it novel’s name. The story inside is very unique. If you says what kind of mc is this novels’ mc is,
    HE DON’T FOLLOW CULTIVATION RULES.
    Which is very unique and I like it alot!

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    >Harem

:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this is one way to let your "review" being in the Top for a while without posting a review in the novel page:blobneutral:
    And considering the amount of Messages you have, the date you joined, and how it's a Q novel, people will wondering if they should take this seriously or not:blobrofl:

4. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im worried when you compare him to yun che, if you want to compare it try with fang yuan from daoist gu, i think it will be better way to measure is he really that great

5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought review should never taken seriously on NU, i was mistaken?

6. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's why I add a :blobrofl: at the end there. I never really trust review, instead of just thinking of it as another "information source" anyway.

7. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    R-E-I-N, Liyus and hammer like this.
  8. Doomsday

Doomsday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy it has 4000+ ch..
    Auto no no for me

otaku31 likes this.
  9. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might turn into bashing qidian supporter thread in a minute..

10. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    4000+?
    lol, you could as well write 5000- chapter.....just missing 85 chapter to that..:blobrofl: